Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] I_vote_lcapThe Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] I_voting_barThe Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] I_vote_lcapThe Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] I_voting_barThe Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private]   The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:34 pm

Mission Details:

“So, I guess I will be the substitute squad leader for the three of you today. I am Axel Rover, chunin of Kumogakure, and don’t worry, I am not a jackass and will be nice if you are to me,” Axel said with a smile on his face while shaking the hands of the three fourteen-year old boys who he was assigned to go on a mission with today. Their squad leader had gone out on his own to do an A-rank mission, yet they didn’t want to push back the date for their chunin test. This mission would determine if they were ready to ascend a rank, however their real teacher would give them a test of his own, which wouldn’t be a mission, but something he would have ready for them in the training field. Nothing dire however, since this mission is going to be the deadliest one they have been on so far. This made the ginger chunin nervous, and to top off how he was feeling, these three boys were good enough to become chunin so soon, whereas it took him about four years to even be considered. He always had a personal conflict with himself about whether or not it was good to always be average. Once his former squad showed him that there was nothing to be ashamed of however, this conflict has softened, but it still didn’t change the fact that he thinks about it every time he sees a gifted shinobi who learns faster than most people.

All three of the boys wore T-shirts and cargo pants, but in different colors. The boy with the spiky red hair and light-skinned skin tone named John had on a black T-shirt and red cargo pants on, the boy with the bald head and tan-skin tone named Jack had on a green T-shirt and beige cargo pants, and the boy with a dark-brown afro and dark-skinnned tone named Jimmy had on a brown T-shirt and green cargo pants. They all had very nice personalities that matched Axel’s, introducing themselves back in a nice and polite way. They were all standing next to the village gates.

"Welp, I am ready to get this done now, so let's head out Axel!" John said with excitement, running past the gate along with his two friends who also were very excited for this mission. Axel was happy as well, running as well, but a little faster to catch up to them. The mission was to get back a gem from some rogue Sunagakure shinobi that stole it from a nearby village in the Land of Lightning, so the four didn't need to travel that far. The rogues were last seen going north, so Axel and his team were headed north as well. On their way they stopped by the village that was robbed to get some info on the rogues. They learned that the enemies were experts in Fuuton, so that was something to be weary about. After that the four shinobi kept moving forward, until they came upon something.

They were at a high altitude, standing on some tree branches when they spotted a small camp. It seemed that the rogues were resting, so this would be really easy it seemed. All four targets, in sleeping bags were way too hard to believe however, so Axel started the assault by throwing a kunai in the middle of the camp, and then performed the snake handseal, which caused the explosive tag attached to that kunai to explode. Right after that was when this scene got turned into a heated battle. The three genin were already on the defensive when the rogues began to move. They seemed to have been hiding somewhere else, but now they came out to fight, clashing kunai with kunai. Axel was right along with them, and had his own enemy to fight. After he set off the seal he moved for the attack, having sensed the enemies for his team, telling them of their location as he threw the explosive tag via hand gestures. The explosion was used because he knew that the rogues would go for the attack there and then.

Axel and the rogue chuunin ran and jumped along the tree branch, clashing kunai back and forth, until the rogue threw his kunai at Axel's head. After he dodged it his enemy performed handseals and then a large wind bullet came from his mouth that Axel jumped over and came at the target with a Great Dragon Fire, which was too fast for him. With his target now incinerated, he had to help out his allies, going around sneakily and attepting to stab them in the back. With two enemies it worked, but with the last one he caught on and defended the stab, only to be killed by an attack from John. After the deed was done, the four of them went back to Kumogakure, congratulating each other in accomplishing the mission.

"Alright, so it seems you guys will be chuunin soon. All you need to do is pass your test with your sensei and I will see you next time as my equals!" Axel said to them as he left for his house once they got into the village gates.

END OF MISSION

WC: 879

OOC: Sorry for the rush, as it can be seen throughout the mission, especially the end. Next time I will try even out the pacing. I just really want to get to the next mission.

-1 Kunai
-1 Explosive Tag

Last edited by Axel Rover on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private]   The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:13 pm

"Alright guys, just listen to me and no one will get hurt," was what Yuma the special jounin told the three chuunin that he had under his control for the duration of the mission. A team comprised of these  ranks were usually sent on a very deadly mission, and this one wasn't any different. Recently a Kumogakure Jounin randomly left the village out of nowhere shouting that he would turn himself in to Kirigakure and tell them of all of the village's secrets. Something like that could lead to a one-way massacre, since a village's secrets gave info that would certainly leave them crippled if it ever fell into the wrong hands. Unfortunately all of the villages were neutral and there were no alliances, so this could play out in a multitude of ways. Either Kiri would blackmail Kumo into forming a sort of alliance, but that would mean they aren't confident enough to just ask for one. Another possibility being that Kiri allies with other villages to take Kumogakure down. A final option that sounded better than the last two would be for Kiri to just keep quiet, in fear that the destruction of Kumo would end great trade routes. Even if that was a better option of the three and many more that could come from this, Kumogakure wasn't going to take any chances, sending a team of shinobi to kill the rogue and dispose of the body.

The four shinobi were now standing near a tree branch, waiting for the enemy to take action, and either run or fight. After the assassination team had chased him around Kumogakure for hours, he finally seemed to stop. There was no way it was a clone trick, since the special jounin and Axel, who was asked to be one of the chuunin of this mission, were sensors, and sensed the rogue's every move up until now. They would have been able to figure out if multiple chakra sources had randomly formed near the target, which didn't happen. They were about 100 meters away from him too, waiting for something to happen. It was obvious that the enemy knew he was being chased, and he probably had the sensing technique as well, and was also waiting for his foes to make a move. All five of them were in a forest that was filled with various trees, the amount being enough for any ninja to be able to hide in.

All of the sudden, it seemed as if the missing-nin used a jutsu to go underground, which was probably Hiding Like a Mole. Yuma informed the chuunin of the man's action, and so they jumped upon the branches of the trees, all going in separate directions as well in order to lure him out to chase one person only to get attacked from behind by three more. This was a bad choice however, as the rogue performed the shadow clone technique from underground, creating three so that one of him could fight each member of the squad. Coming out of the ground, one of the enemies each ran after one of the chuunin or the special jounin, and so the allies met battle with them on the tree of their respective location, by using the Tree Climbing Practice Technique. Axel ran after his opponent, lunging at him with a kunai, which was also blocked by a kunai. This action was to get them off of the tree however, as he dropped all of his weight on the opponent, causing both of their feet to move off of the tree, and they fell to the ground. Axel rolled off of the clone and got back up quite fast, just as his enemy was able to, but before the target was able to move Axel initiated the handseals that would allow him to spit out the Great Dragon Fire Technique, which the clone was able to dodge by dodge-rolling to the left. Fortunately, the flaming projectile hit the tree that one of his allies were on, who jumped off just as he saw the attack, only burning the clone he was fighting, bringing him down with the tree. Axel threw a kunai with an explosive tag at the pot on the ground in which his target would land, but didn't set it off to trick his enemy who now jimped back up in the air. It was from there that Axel was able to stick him with two kunai in the face due to him being unable to dodge that well in the air. It now seemed like all three clones were done in by the chuunin, and the only real threat was the real thing. Axel collected his kunai from the ground and ran towards his special jounin captain who was only a few meters away.

"Get away!" Yuma shouted to his allies, but it seemed like it was too late. four dogs completely made of lighting ran towards Yuma who had just come down from the tree he was fighting the rogue on. It seemed that the missing-nin performed a jutsu to vanish off of the tree and then formed these hounds. Once the special jounin landed on the ground, he was done for, ripped apart by the vicious dogs. The four hounds then turned towards the three chuunin.

"If we can kill the rogue in time, then we won't have to deal with them, so follow my lead," Axel whispered to them.  As the four dogs came towards them, they all performed the handseals for substitution jutsu. Just then, they all appeared around the jounin and unleashed Fire Release: great fireball technique in a stream of fire. Due to the rogue's cockiness, he was laid back near a tree when the fire consumed him, and he died. The mission was completed, even though Yuma was dead. The three chuunin went back to the village,

END OF MISSION

WC: 984
Back to top Go down

The Daily Routine of a Chuunin [Missions] [Private]
Page 1 of 1