Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Missions for Kumogakure I_vote_lcapMissions for Kumogakure I_voting_barMissions for Kumogakure I_vote_rcap 
Will
Missions for Kumogakure I_vote_lcapMissions for Kumogakure I_voting_barMissions for Kumogakure I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Missions for Kumogakure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Missions for Kumogakure Empty
PostSubject: Missions for Kumogakure   Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Mission Name: Lost Kid
Type: NPC
Client: Village
Exp/Ryo Reward: 100 exp, 200 Ryo
Mission Description: The village has received various concerning letters under the suspicion of a missing academy student. Mayumi Hista has been missing for the last few days, not coming home or attending classes at the academy. Her mother & Sensei are both worried and are concerned about her safety. Witnesses have sighted her running through the village gates several days before but didn't see her return. While giving there statements she was seen crying, most likely from failing an exam. Treat this as a Missing Ninja Case.

Additional Information: Bring back safe, defeat any wild animals that try to attack the young student
Eligible Members: Kumogakure

Mission Name: Find the Culprit
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 Exp, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: Lately citizens have been questioning missing belongings that have disappeared for the last month or so. They say they leave there windows open at Night due to the seasons heat, and most likely makes them targets for robbery. There's two ways to find the culprit. Stake-Out the village at night, searching for suspcious figures or switch homes with a family and calmly wait for the culprit to steal some belongings May take days or IC a paragraph)
Additional Information:

Mission Name: Rogue Ninja Attack
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 Exp, 500 Ryo
Mission Description: The village has reached peace for the last couple of months, taking care of the vicious wild animals & invading bandit problems. Recently there have been several bodies found outside the village of travelers, Shinobi, bandits & others alike. Bloody & injured people have come seeking shelter in the village due to sudden attacks on the main roads. Survivors have informed the village of 3 rogue ninja, who kill men, and savage through belongings. This group may be a threat in the near future through trade relations and the citizens safety. Eliminate them by any means necessary.
Additional Information: 2 D-Rank Water Users, 1 C-Rank Lightning User. Deadly combination attack consisting of Water Prison + Lighting Cutter & Water Dragon Missile + Lighting Running Beast
Eligible Members: Team Mission : Chuunin + Up (1 Genin Allowed)

Last edited by Hideaki on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Kumogakure   Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 1:03 pm

fill these out a little more, as well as spell check
Back to top Go down
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Kumogakure   Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Edited, Bump
Back to top Go down
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Kumogakure   Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:38 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Kumogakure   Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Hideaki wrote:
Mission Name: Lost Kid
Exp/Ryo Reward: 100 exp, 200 Ryo
Mission Description: The village has received various concerning letters under the suspicion of a missing academy student. Mayumi Hista has been missing for the last few days, not coming home or attending classes at the academy. Her mother & Sensei are both worried and are concerned about her safety. Witnesses have sighted her running through the village gates several days before but didn't see her return. While giving there statements she was seen crying, most likely from failing an exam. Treat this as a Missing Ninja Case.

Additional Information: Bring back safe, defeat any wild animals that try to attack the young student
Eligible Members: Kumogakure

Mission Name: Find the Culprit
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 Exp, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: Lately citizens have been questioning missing belongings that have disappeared for the last month or so. They say they leave there windows open at Night due to the seasons heat, and most likely makes them targets for robbery. There's two ways to find the culprit. Stake-Out  the village at night, searching for suspcious figures or switch homes with a family and calmly wait for the culprit to steal some belongings May take days or IC a paragraph)
Additional Information:

Mission Name: Rogue Ninja Attack
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 Exp, 500 Ryo
Mission Description: The village has reached peace for the last couple of months, taking care of the vicious wild animals & invading bandit problems. Recently there have been several bodies found outside the village of travelers, Shinobi, bandits & others alike. Bloody & injured people have come seeking shelter in the village due to sudden attacks on the main roads. Survivors have informed the village of 3 rogue ninja, who kill men, and savage through belongings. This group may be a threat in the near future through trade relations and the citizens safety. Eliminate them by any means necessary.
Additional Information: 2 D-Rank Water Users, 1 C-Rank Lightning User. Deadly combination attack consisting of Water Prison + Lighting Cutter &  Water Dragon Missile + Lighting Running Beast
Eligible Members: Team Mission : Chuunin + Up (1 Genin Allowed)
Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Kumogakure   Missions for Kumogakure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions for Kumogakure
Page 1 of 1