Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Elixar's Arsenal I_vote_lcapElixar's Arsenal I_voting_barElixar's Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Will
Elixar's Arsenal I_vote_lcapElixar's Arsenal I_voting_barElixar's Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Elixar's Arsenal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Elixar's Arsenal   Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:57 am

Code:

Uryū no ame - Water Dragon's Rain

Axle of Rain:

Rolling Rain:

Last Minute Rain:

May Wind, October Rain:

Early Summer Rain:

Splashing Rain:

Pelting Rain:

Sparrow's Beak:

End of Uryū no ame

Saber Throw:

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Conform to criticism)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/BurstingHope
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar's Arsenal   Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:01 am

Name: Deadly Star
Type: Nin-Kenjutsu
Element: Ranton + Suiton
Range: 4 Meter Radius
Handseals: Ox -> Rat -> Dragon
Speed: +15 During Technique
Description: The user attacks at ferocious speed with any attack using a sword after making the three handseals. If the strike connects or is blocked, the Circus Platform jutsu activates and shoots upwards underneath the feet of the user and target, pushing both of them into the air. With the target unsuspecting the sudden rise, they would be tossed into a back spin and left vulnerable as the platform splits into a multitude of pads that make a sphere. The user also is pushed into a back spin, landing on one of the vertical platforms and pushing off with a burst of water chakra. The user then turns ad pushes off of another platform, striking the opponent again. The user systematically uses each of the 20 platforms to deliver 20 hits at a constant +15 speed, the 20th hit being from bottom to top before spinning into an 'Axle of Rain' style attack to drive the opponent into the ground.
Drawbacks: Requires the parent jutsus 'Storm Release: Circus Platform' and 'Axle of Rain'. Kenjutsu 5 and Ninjutsu 3. The formation does not work if the attack does not connect, but chakra is not expended. If the two fighters are already in the air, the user can use the handsigns to create the platform sphere. Each of the platforms dissipates after being used.

- Basic overview -
User rushes forwards
Swings sword
Sword connects or is blocked
Platform shoots up from beneath them, pushing them high into the air, knocking the unsuspecting opponent off balance
Dome of circus platform forms as the user makes a slash, jumping from platform to slash, to new platform until all platforms have been used once
Axle of Rain towards ground to finish
- End overview -

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add speed stats)
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar's Arsenal   Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:15 am

Raiyū no tenka

Name: Raiyū no tenka: Senkai Kaminari (Whirling Thunder)
Type: Ken-Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: Sword Length
Handseals: N/A
Speed: +5 Speed during technique
Description: Senkai Kaminari is the offensive eleventh form of Uryū no ame, and the 1st offensive form of Raiyū no tenka. The user turns one blade so it is the reverse grip. The other is held in the normal grip.This style utilises 2 blades and Lightning release. The user channels lightning release into both blades. The user then takes a leap forwards and spins, the repeated spinning deals multiple strikes to the same area, while the lightning release cuts through blades that aren't master forged or stronger, it numbs any living thing it cuts after 2 posts, for 2 posts. After 20 hits, the user sweeps low with both their feet and blades, either forcing them to jump or have their feet knocked out from underneath them. After sweeping low, the user kicks upwards, to kick them roughly 2 meters from the ground. The user then stabs one blade into the ground and jumps on top of it, immediately pushing off of it and jumping up to the opponent, the opponent at this time would be lying flat in mid-air with their body facing the sky while the user would be lying flat next to them with their body facing the floor. The user whirls round with the other blade electrified; scoring a clean cut on the opponent's midsection unless they do something to lessen the blow.
Drawbacks: Requires Lighting Release and two swords. Kenjutsu 4 required
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar's Arsenal   Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:25 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Elixar's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar's Arsenal   Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:42 pm

I understand wanting to mix buki and water, but you need to label it as either a buki or ninjutsu stat so that we know which skill to look at. In this case, they seem to be majority buki skills. Pretty much anything buki related despite using an element will be bukijutsu

Also, I get that Bukijutsu normally doesnt use hand seals but you need some sort of start up because youre getting instant S ranks. I'll let you figure that one out. However, a few options I would offer are unique gestures or unique one hand signs you can create before use.

Now to actual grading (please god dont post an arsonal from now on. It was so intimidating to take this list on I almost skipped over it)

Axle of Rain: I feel like you mean they twist while thrusting, cause spinning while thrusting makes a big difference. Also a C rank powerful enough to pierce a tree is vague. Trees vary in thickness and durability. Assuming you mean an average oak tree, Rasengan can't even break through a fully grown tree in simple forms. And its a blunt designed to break through things. This is a pierce so I understand the difference, though I feel it is far too great in strength for a C rank.

Rolling Rain: How big are these waves? What direction is "all around him"

May Wind, October Rain: The bit about who can dodge it when is unnecessary as speed and reflexive ability will determine that. Also note it will require upkeep to keep the blades translucent.

Early Summer Rain: You mention getting faster with Iaido. No stacking at SWW. You take the highest value. Also you motion seems a bit unclear to me. You pretend like you're slashing with one hand and then slash with the other. Sounds like a good way to set up metagaming as the person would logically move outside of your range. And considering the range is only that of your sword, you mention moving in the technique which would change the range of the attack from that of which is filled in the field.

Splashing Rain: Makes no sense but I dont wanna outright deny it. You also need KKG to mix elements. So... Make it better somehow

Pelting Rain: Increasing the water to a burning temperature would require mixing in Katon, And mixing Katon and Suiton in one jutsu are exclusive to Terumi clan.

Duplicate Rain: This isnt a jutsu, this is a combo of jutsu used in one to save chakra. Break it up as jutsu have singular effects majority of the time,

Sparrow's Beak: You mention it being wide range of "pecks". Need you to specify how wide.

Thunder Clap: Pretty sure 'paying' for stronger effects isnt allowed. Also, you dont mention how powerful the cut is or how fast the blade travels or spins.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar's Arsenal   Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 am

Will make all bukijutsu
Axle - yeah, sorry that was poor wording, the tree would be  the approx thickness of an average child. I.E relatively thin
Rolling - Front, up to two meters (basically enough to shroud them from view
May wind - will edit
ESR - Full back hand swing at close range, drops sword mid swing, misdirecting an opponent's vision/reaction. The dropped blade is then grabbed by the other hand and the user takes a full swing whilst taking another step forward. Also, the speed boost there wasn't intended to be a stack, it was intended to be a different speed increase instead.
Splashing - I posses this KKG
Pelting - Removing temperature
Duplicate - alrighty, removing
Sparrow - will do
Thunder Clap - my b, will just have retrain rather than buy

Will pm when edits are made, thanks for checking
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Elixar's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar's Arsenal   Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar's Arsenal   Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elixar's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar's Arsenal   Elixar's Arsenal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elixar's Arsenal
Page 1 of 1