Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  I_vote_lcapChakra and Jutsu Rules  I_voting_barChakra and Jutsu Rules  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Chakra and Jutsu Rules  I_vote_lcapChakra and Jutsu Rules  I_voting_barChakra and Jutsu Rules  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Chakra and Jutsu Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Chakra and Jutsu Rules    Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:17 pm

The following are the starting chakra pools for each ninja rank

Genin/D-rank100
Chunin/C-rank180
Special Jounin/B-rank280
Jounin/ANBU/A-rank400
ANBU Captain/S-rank540
Kage/S-rank600
Here are the chakra cost by the rank of the jutsu

E-rank5
D-rank10
C-rank20
B-rank40
A-rank50
S-rank70
Upkeep Values: A jutsu may be in active for more than one post. Upkeep costs are the chakra costs for keeping a jutsu up for a longer duration. Keep in mind that we are flexible with changes in upkeep according to the jutsu (for example, most fuinjutsu won't have upkeep) and this is just the standard.

E-rank Jutsu: 1
D-rank Jutsu: 3
C-rank Jutsu: 5
B-rank Jutsu: 10
A-rank Jutsu: 20
S-rank Jutsu: 35

In SWW, you may learn jutsu by doing Word Count (WC) training. These are the required minimum WC

E-rank Jutsu: 100
D-rank Jutsu: 300
C-rank Jutsu: 500
B-rank Jutsu: 700
A-rank Jutsu: 800
S-rank Jutsu: 1200

Elements

In SWW, all ninja are able to start with one element. Only S-ranks can start with two elements. To get more elements, one must buy them. Details about the costs of purchasing elements can be found in the Experience and Ryo System.

Starting Jutsu
All ranks are able to receive the basic Academy-level E-rank jutsu for free. However, D-ranks such as Body Flicker, Generic Sealing Method, and Kai ~ Release are not free and must be bought. The rest of jutsu must be bought with Experience or trained.

Last edited by V on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra and Jutsu Rules    Chakra and Jutsu Rules  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Jutsu Variations

In order to create any type of variation of a technique, whether it be custom or canon, you will have to follow the following system put in place.
Creating a variation of a technique will require certain experience in the technique's field of skill. For example, if Shinsui was to create his own variation of Rasengan which is a Ninjutsu, then he will have to have a high enough Skill level in Ninjutsu. The ratio of technique rank to Skill level is 1:1. Allow us to explain further in the following list:

• D-rank Variation: Requires at least 1 point in said field.
  • C-rank Variation: Requires at least 2 points in said field.
  • B-rank Variation: Requires at least 3 points in said field.
  • A-rank Variation: Requires at least 4 points in said field.
  • S-rank Variation: Requires at least 5 points in said field.
Back to top Go down

Chakra and Jutsu Rules
Page 1 of 1