Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mission with a genin (private) I_vote_lcapMission with a genin (private) I_voting_barMission with a genin (private) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mission with a genin (private) I_vote_lcapMission with a genin (private) I_voting_barMission with a genin (private) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission with a genin (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Mission with a genin (private) Empty
PostSubject: Mission with a genin (private)   Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Mission Name: The Bandit Camp
Type: Npc
Client: The village
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 EXP, 500 Ryo
Mission Description: A large camp of bandits has been spotted on the outskirts of the village. These bandits attack anyone who is seen traveling around their camp and are extremely hostile. They even know a few jutsu and are skilled with weapons. Enter with caution. Kill the bandits running the camp and the rest will flee.
Additional Information: n/a
Eligible Members: Chuunin & up or genin accompanied by someone of a chuunin rank or higher.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Mission with a genin (private)   Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Zanji walked along the hall way of his hotel slowly pacing about the small hallway He was trying to figure out which books to bring with him on his little training exercise but wasn't sure what. Perhaps start off with some basic books on intros into his new skills he wished to learn. He raised his right hand and opened the door to the small library inside his families home and walked inside and began looking around the bookshelf. He truly wished to learn more about Taijutsu and His bukijutsu was truth be told was not honestly that great his martial arts needed some improvement not to mention his strength capabilities are complete shit. He grumbled and ground his teeth in annoyance at his dilemma. He sighed and grabbed a few books and placed them underneath his armpit and made his way to the hallway.

He placed them in a small backpack and headed out to head to the towards the leafs front gate. he once again had to go and tackle some bandits but this time he was going to b having some help. Though he was pretty worried since he was taking a young genin out into the field. After all this Is a b rank mission and he didn't want that genin to get hurt. He smiled and quickly got dressed into his usual attire of a black vest with gold buttons along with a white dress shirt as well as a red string tie with a pair of black pants and black leather dress shoes and a long white leather trench coat. He smiled and hummed to himself as he left his home heading towards the gate which would only take him a few minutes to get to.

He would be early so he decided to read a newspaper to pass the time as he leaned up against the side of the gate unsure even of what this genin looked like. He was so excited he loved meeting new people. Every now and again though he would pop his head from behind his paper keeping a eye out for any young genin. It wouldn't be hard to miss him after all he was well known for wearing the white trench coat whenever he was out to do a mission or simply walk around the village. He smirked as he spotted a boy walking towards him and he gave off a pleasant and warm smile. "Ah your right on time you must be the young genin that wished to undertake this mission what is your name?

Wc 429
Twc 429/850
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Mission with a genin (private)   Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Sabo would slowly get up from his bed, "So today is the day I go on a mission with someone, ugh. I bet he will be a brat." The young lad would say as he would stretch and make his way over to his closet. He would slide it open and look at the various outfits that he had. He would pull out his usual attire and put it on. Which consisted of a beautifully crafted loose-fitting two-toned light and dark blue kimono jacket with billowing sleeves, tied by a thick khaki-grey Ono-stylised belt, and a pair of navy pants. In addition to his outfit, he was wearing black long fingerless gloves and black calf-length shinobi sandals. Sabo also, for now, was wearing his Konoha forehead protector around his forehead and a backpack. Though after walking to the mirror and looking at himself he would frown and remove all of his clothing but his shorts.

"I wore that shit yesterday I need something sexy and cute!" Sabo would jump into his closet and come back out with a large box. He would then put on everything and walk in front of the mirror once again.

This time he had an strange bear costume on. He buying this cute thang long ago, well two days ago. The entire body is split vertically, with radically different designs on each side that must have some strange meaning. Sabo didn't know nor cared about the meaning it had. The right side is white in color and has the classic teddy bear expression. His left side is black in color, with a wide grin that spreads beyond his muzzle and a jagged red slash for an eye. From how it is made it can be seen that a number of concentric rings can be seen within the red eye. The only parts of the costume that isn't split between white and black are his muzzle and belly area, which both remain white. He also has a bulging navel with an X mark on it, and retractable white claws in his paws. The claws though are plastic and a device inside is used to push them up.

Mission with a genin (private) 180854_5fzdecq4sl1um7oa32bry9tihgkpnv8xj60w

"Hehehe, I goodz. But for now I won't put my mask on. Well the top part." Sabo would say as he would remove the top part, the head, of the costume. Also he would place one kunai in the head of the costume since he wasn't bringing his backpack. He would then run outside of his home, not even locking his door. But no one would rob him, though if someone did he would kill them. Sabo would run through the village, many eyes being locked on to him from his crazy attire. He didn't care though as he felt he looked cute as hell today. And he didn't have time to say anything to anyone as he was late, the Chunin he was to do missions with was waiting. Him picking the right outfit consumed a lot of time.

Out of breath and sweating a bit he would spot the Chunin, well he guess it was the Chunin. The guy calling out to Sabo confirmed that. "Yo! Sorry i'm late kid... was busy. But, I am here now kid. So let us get going already. I Sabo will assist you in anyway I can!" Sabo would tell Neah. He had a cheeky smile on his face as he held his bear head. Sabo called the other person a kid just because he felt like it, even though Sabo was a child himself.

WC- 594/850
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Mission with a genin (private)   Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Neah would perhaps regret accepting this mission with this kid after all. A bead of sweat of embarrassment dripped down the back of his head as he held up the newspaper and buried his face behind it for a moment and composed himself. On one hand what the kid was wearing was completely ridiculous and embarrassing. While on the other hand it was super adorable and he hated to admit it out loud it would make him look like a sissy. He cleared his throat and folded op the newspaper and tossed it into the garbage can beside him. With a sigh he shook his head and smirked and spoke with a tone of friendliness "Well its very nice to meet you sabo and my what an interesting outfit you have on there not really mission appropriate, but what the heck its cute looking lets head out." he chuckled and adjusted his backpack and put the secondary strap through his shoulder and cracked his neck to the sides the cartilage snapping loudly.

He put on a somewhat stern face but maintaining a friendly tone about it. "Alright now sabo I want you to listen to my orders now I'm higher ranking and I don't want anything bad to befall you I know sounds condescending but i am just looking out for the leafs future generation. Now I will be hitting the bandit’s camp from the north side I want you to hit them from behind use any tactics you like. We are to take out bandit leaders I’ll take the north one and there boss their you take out the south one I have faith in you." He smirked and punched his hand straight upwards and yelling with enthusiasm and excitement "let’s go!"

He sprinted going off towards the bandit’s camp moving at a slow speed so that the young genin could keep up with him. But it seemed he didn't have to the boy was Very fast in terms of speed. He smirked at this aspect. With this speed it would take them no time to reach the bandits camp. He picked up his running speed going at full force a little test to see if the boy could really keep up. He enjoyed challenges but for now the mission was what was important. Neah veered off heading to the northern side of the bandit’s camp. He waved farewell to sabo and quickly drew his kunai. and grinned excitedly. He was going to quickly cut through the bandits and head south to check up on sabo. He charged headfirst into the bandit camp slashing and hacking away at the bandits as they charged at him. He smirked as he dodged and weaved through their attacks and before he knew it he had downed ten bandits.

A voice erupted as a man came from a tent. “Enough of this weak bull shit fodder fight me u scrawny little maggot!" Neah shrugged and ran at top speed and cut across the man's with his kunai horizontally. for a moment it seemed like nothing happened when suddenly the head fell clean off the body onto the ground. the men who witnessed this ran past Neah screaming "he is a monster!"  he shrugged and headed to the south end of the camp and crouched behind a tent and watched the young genin at work. He had a good feeling about this kid he would go far and possibly do great things.

Wc 578
TWC: 1,007/850
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Mission with a genin (private)   Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 12:37 am

"Eh?" Confusion was on the face of the young lad as he didn't understand. Why would this other kid say such words, this was a true shinobi outfit. Sabo had half the mind to tell the bastard off or his ignorance, but chose against it. He didn't need to say that stuff to this kid, nor explain anything.  Removing the kunai from the head part of the pedosuit. He would place the kunai on the ground as he put the head part on, then he would pick the kunai back up. At this time the guy would be giving a speech or some crap to Sabo. Sabo would be listening but, honestly, he didn't care. Rank really meant nothing to Sabo as this kid was weaker than him, but Sabo would play along. "Okay!" he would declare she would stand at attention and salute the kid. Doing this when Neah would punch into the air, the two honestly looking like idiots.  

Though, this guy was fast as Sabo had to actually try to keep up with him after the guy took off in a sprint. Thier little whatever would end though when Neah would head to the North side of the Bandit Camp, and Sabo to the south. "It honestly would have been cooler to kill all of them... but I guess just the two leaders is fine." Sabo would mumble to himself as he would roll into the bushes once at the south part of the bandit camp.

He needed to stay hidden and be on his ninja stuff, so he he will! He would peer from behind the bushes seeing a few guys walking around until he spotted one large guy. Oh, he looked like he was just a horrible person. Someone who touched little boys! Sabo would fall face first on the ground, [If that guy touches little kids like me... what would I do!?! He look so big and strong, surely he would overpower me! NOOOO!!! I want to stay pure... wait. Why am I overreacting I am SABO!] Sabo would stand up and leap into action. Rushing at the large guy, kunai in hand, and he did a battle cry as he did so. yea, he did alert the guy that he was coming but the guy was stuck there in fear. Actually no he wasn't; Sabo just thought it was fear. They guy along with others was completely stuck in awe, as this was a strange sight. And before he could react he was stabbed in the jugular. He would hold his neck after Sabo would remove the kunai right after plunging it in.  

The guy would fall to his knees and that is when Sabo would attack one last time, driving the kunai through the center of the guy's head. Removing it once the guy left this cruel world, those around had already scattered. Honestly, Sabo had only won this fight this easily due to what he was wearing and how surprising it was. In his mind though this was going to happen this way anyway, as he was more skilled. Or so he thought. Yes, this guy was weaker than the other leader but he wasn't that bad. He had just let getting surprise end him. "I DONE!" Sabo would say. Whenever Neah would come over to his position Sabo would follow him back to the village.  

wc-565
twc-1159
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Mission with a genin (private)   Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:15 am

Neah watched in with somewhat surprise and comedic interest as sabo came in rushing in his bear outfit. He smirked as he watched as he took down the bandits leader and finish him off and watched as the others scampered of fin fear. Neah gave a slow clap of being impressed with the boys ferocity. "Not bad Sabo not bad at all lets head back to the village lunch is on me I am that impressed with your skill anywhere you want." He grinned happily and laughed and turned and began to head back to the village his stomach rumbling slightly after the aggressive battle he had took with the young genin. He was kinda glad they finished early that meant he could go out and get some training done later on.

(Neah Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission with a genin (private)   Mission with a genin (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission with a genin (private)
Page 1 of 1