Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
--Orochi-- Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
--Orochi-- Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
--Orochi-- Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
--Orochi-- Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
--Orochi-- Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
--Orochi-- Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
--Orochi-- Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
--Orochi-- Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
--Orochi-- Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
--Orochi-- I_vote_lcap--Orochi-- I_voting_bar--Orochi-- I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

--Orochi--

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:00 pm

--Orochi-- Sachio15
What Sachio had done immediately after witnessing the murder before the memory had seeped out of his memory was report to the Council. He knew it'd be wild and a long shot, but perhaps he could be heard out and believed, he doubted it, but at the least he could request the presence of another shinobi to report to the scene of the crime to prove that what Sachio would tell them was true. He moved fast as his body would allow him, but still safely very well invested in his surroundings to avoid hitting things, missing a step, or noticing approaching people. At his full speed he moved twenty-two meters a second, so he'd make it to the council in minimal time.
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:15 pm

--Orochi-- Suna_Council

"Why? What I have presented before you, countless times, has no real faults. I just think you guys are acting like old fools. " Ume would ask, confused on why his request has been denied...again. He didn't understand why what he asked wasn't that reasonable, it was just to protect Yoko. Yes, it may just be about protecting her but if the plans were allowed to go through others could also be protected. Even though their protection wouldn't be the main focus. Nor should it. In the eye's of Ume the only life that mattered in this village, no the world, was his elder sister Yoko. Though he was requesting about a serious matter his facial expression didn't match, as it was just emotionless. And he also spoke in a distinctive emotionless manner.

"Ume, the answer we ga-" Daichi, one of the seven council members in attendance and also Ume's Father, would stop talking as someone else would come into the room.

"Sorry to interupt but someone is here with urgent news." An assistant would say, they being the one to open the door to the room.

"Oh okay. Send them in. Ume, either go or sit down. You know the answer to your request already." Daichi would tell Ume before he, along with the others, would wait for whoever had the urgent news for them.

ooc: Added in that there are seven so I don't get confused later on in the topic.

Last edited by Ume Uzumaki on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Each council consists of 7 members, with each having mastered a skill. This also means together they have mastered the entire range of skills, from ninjutsu to puppetry to medical ninjutsu, ect. Just clearing that up.
Also... Revealing to the council of Volt and the genin's actions won't be one of those easy player controlled situations. Try to play it out logically, with a logical response from the council. Remember, it's the word of a chunin (I think) vs the word of one of the top shinobi, a jounin, and then just a normal genin.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 3:01 pm

Sachio was washed over with a wave of relief as he was permitted entrance to have the Council of Sunagakure as his audience. Such a thing was a humbling occurrence, even for Sachio who was quite arrogant. Meekly, ever aware of who his audience was he stepped inside the large room and stood a few feet away from the large table, but positioned so he could be facing and speaking to majority of the Council so they wouldn't have to turn their heads. Clearing his throat before speaking, he began to share the occurrence he witnessed earlier today. "Perhaps but a half hour ago, a Ramen Chef by the name of Hasao Sanada was slain." He paused for but a second looking over the aged faces of the Council. Time had truly taken its toll on them, the lighting in the room didn't help either, casting shadows over their features so nearly each crease in their face was evident and exaggerated to the point of seeming like a canyon sculpted into their visage.

"The murderer being a demented boy, a Genin, by the name of Satsujin Zerozaki." Sachio had been a Genin just up till a few days ago and he had remembered the boy vaguely, also having worked in the Administration Office for some time helped him get a few names of random Shinobi down. "In my eyes, perhaps not yours, murder is only balanced with murder of the criminal, given his reason for killing the man wasn't provoked or called for. Beyond that however, a Jounin, a Medical Shinobi at that, by the name of Voltaire Hayashi was present during the murder. Given I was also present during the occurrence only arriving moments after Voltaire, I would have acted if I wasn't assuming that this Jounin would act with the well being of village in mind. But he didn't. He utterly failed to and beyond that he even offered to become Satsujin's sensei." Sachio was naturally becoming a bit riled up during his speaking though only because he honestly wanted to be the one to dish out the justice the Council felt was needed.

"I'm not asking for this man to be killed from my story alone, but simply to have him and this Genin brought before the Council, whether they want to or not, and have them confess to their crimes or attempt to lie out of them. Along with requesting to be the one to bring them here and see out this trail, that is all that I ask. Thank you." He gave a slight bow and stepped back to take a seat near another who was in the room. He was familiar to Sachio, his red hair making him not a face easily forgotten in this village full of people who wore turbans and things that concealed their face. "You're one of the Uzumaki Twins right?"
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Why? Why did people that saw him on a almost daily basis act as if he was new to them. It was a bit annoying and saddening, even his Father didn't say anything about this. Ume, not liking conflict due to Yoko not being here as she would protect and back him on anything, would sigh. And why was it that he was forced to go along with this assignment, it made no sense. Though Ume was no fighter their opinion on his skill, calling him  a weakling, did they not know of his abilities? No, they had to as all high ranking members of this village knew of the skill of members of the Uzumaki clan. Especially the Uzumaki Twins.

"Hmm, to answer you. I am one of the Uzumaki Twins, Ume Uzumaki. But that doesn't matter..... a murder is on the loose! Onee-sama may be in danger, so I must prepare things. But first... I don't think you guys should be disrespecting me like that, I am not a weakling. I..I just don't like fighting unless to protect Onee-sama... or well I am forced to. Besides, due to only one person within this room able to even unseal my Fuin be nice to me. Or at least keep negative comments to yourself. " Ume would go over to the where his Father was sitting and bow before him, " Sorry if any of my words were disrespectful to anyone. Father, please have Itagaki-san and whoever that other person is to find me once they are ready. Also, I will be back later on today to put forth another suggestion. "

Ume would stop bowing and quickly make his exit. Before he would leave out fo the door he would turn around once more, " Once again. I am sorry if any of my words seemed disrespectful." After apologize once more he would make his leave finally. Where he was headed was to go and buy some things that he may need. Honestly, he didn't care much about this matter at first. But since he wants to always keep Yoko safe he will take this matter seriously. Only when he knew that she would not be hurt in anyway would he be fine and not care what the outcome will be.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Sachio had moved closer to the man as he was beckoned to do so and allowed the hand to rest on him to do what he had needed. No extra movement on Sachio's behalf, the Chunin himself actually a bit scared with having a member of the Council touching him in such a way. Regardless, he was unharmed in the process and was understood by the man who reaccounted the scene and even had his claim defended by him. Such a grand feeling especially since he was being hounded rather savagely by one of the other Council Members. With his story said to be true, the weight of convincing the elders was off his shoulders and now they moved onto the task at hand which was apprehending the two ninja. Sachio liked the pace at which they moved at and was happy to be sent as part of the apprehension team. Along with him was one of the Uzumaki Twins, Ume, and a Council Member who would be supervising the task and healing those hurt during the act of arrest may they be the Voltaire, Satsujin, Sachio, Ume, or anyone it seemed. Sachio had no objections and was glad that he'd have a chance to prove himself to the Council with a directly assigned S-Rank with his name on it. "Thank you! I won't fail." He'd say with another light bow before making his leave. What he needed to do now was suit up for the mission, having purchased a rather peculiar item days ago and loaded it with seals and weapons, he only needed to equip this array of what looked like bandages and he'd be ready.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:27 am

Both he and his clone had arrived at the Administrative Building in optimal time and in one peace having encountered no issues on the way back. Their packages were still secure upon their backs, but now in the cool establishment that housed the Council, Sachio and his clone would work feel a bit more at ease. They were almost done and soon enough this whole feeling of anxiety would be permitted to begin to fade away. Walking to the woman he spoke to earlier today to request an audience with the Council, she hadn't even needed him to speak before telling him that the Council members were ready for him at this moment. Apparently Itagaki had moved ahead of the duo, soon to be trio, and reported in. With or without Ume, Sachio would proceed into the meeting room. Walking inside the place had the same effect on him the second time as it had he first. He could feel the power behind the eyes that were in the room, the power of those at the table. Old they were, but they were many leagues beyond Sachio and that was something he could respect. "I've returned with both Voltaire and Satsujin." He and his clone would work the packages they were transporting off their backs to lay them on the floor after having moved back to the spot he was at earlier when speaking to them. This spot gave him the best conventional and appropriate view of the elders.
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:32 am

"We've returned with both Voltaire and Satsujin, he means." Ume would say as he would enter the meeting room shortly after Sachio, exactly four seconds after him. He would watch the other and his clone place down the two target, Volt and Satsujin, and then move back. Ume though would go over to the bandaged target and sit on one of them, the smaller one that held Satsujin.

"If you do not mind I will like to take a rest, my feet hurt. And also I would like to explain everything. After I had left this place to prepare something for this missions, I had a run in with both the targets. I was going to let them go and wait till I had back up, but I couldn't leave the scene. As Voltaire had drawn a crowd preaching to them basically how he would rehabilitate Satsujin. I took this opportunity to stop something that could have become a probably and confronted him... ill prepared... I asked him if he had come to you fine old folk, though I already knew he didn't. And the half witted response he would give me was that the prison here would be inadequate to hold... an genin.. That HE a Jounin should take full responsibility for Satsujin by becoming his 'keeper'. Vowing he would kill the monster of a boy if he killed again..." Ume would sigh, as he didn't want to be in this place, he didn't want to keep rambling and recapping what had happened.  He would push up on his glasses with his left index finger slightly, the things falling off a bit.  

"What I am trying to get out is that... Satsujin should be put to death, but not a simple one. No, he needs to be publicly executed so that the message of murder is not tolerated no matter who you are, what age you are, or status or rank you hold within the village. But what do I know... does my word even mean anything? Just ignore what I said and make your decision on your own." Ume would stand up, done resting on the sealed Satsujin. Ume would go over to stand next to Sachio.

"Or you guys could let me just seal them away for ever.... both of them... MAYBE seal Sat-kun in the eye of Volt, so that he can always watch over the boy."

ooc

Word Count: -/-
Original Code Done By: Heaven / Anubis
Code Editing Done By: Eden D. Scythe
Back to top Go down

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Voltaire Hayashi growled a little from the pain of the kunai digging across the face that he had once been so proud of and screamed in agony when his eye was dug out of his face, but he smiled a little when it was over, breathing so hard and sweating so much that one who saw only his right profile may have believed he had just ran a marathon instead of taking a punishment for his actions, but he could not help but to smile and nod. He knew that he was going to survive, and he also knew that there was no point in hiding his emotions from the council. He was on some level greatful to them, not so much Bushido, as he would now be mentally connected to the fiercest pain he had felt in his entire life, but the rest of them he had no quarrel with even on the sub conscious level. He found Saicho to be a little bit irritating, but had no plans to retaliate against him, and still could not help but to find himself enjoying Ume. This little red haired punk was bold, but still calm and collected, he was a breath of fresh air with a lot of potential as a shinobi. But one ninja in that room was about to reach the true end of his potential. Satsujin was going to die, and one black eye would accompany his now lone blue one. "Thank you for your mercy, now am I dismissed?"
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:26 am

Snake(s) in the Sand

S
achio hadn't cared for either of the punishments, but found himself oddly indifferent at the lack of the death penalty, at least in regards to Satsujin. It was no big deal though, perhaps it was the payment that made Sachio feel this way. Or perhaps observing Voltaire be punished, it was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. Dispelling his clone, he'd look to his elders. "I ask the same." He spoke in regards to leaving of course, he surely didn't ant any of the eye gouging his superior had experienced.
Word Count:-

[Exit]
With permission.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

--Orochi-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Orochi--   --Orochi-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Orochi--
Page 1 of 1