Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Scorpion Summon [WIP] I_vote_lcapScorpion Summon [WIP] I_voting_barScorpion Summon [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Scorpion Summon [WIP] I_vote_lcapScorpion Summon [WIP] I_voting_barScorpion Summon [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Scorpion Summon [WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Scorpion Summon [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Scorpion Summon [WIP]   Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:45 am

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Species[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]: (This includes visual appearance and personality)
[b]History[/b]: (What is the history of your summon? How did you two met? What is your current relationship with this summon?)
[b]Abilities[/b]: (Includes Combat Skills and stats)
[b]Jutsus[/b]: (Your summon's jutsus)

RESERVING FOR FUTURE USE

Name: Scorpion
Species: Scorpion
Description: A normal summoning. These are basic scorpions with High sensory capabilities and with a high constitution. It looks like a normal scorpion. It has armour that is millions of nanometres thick and each is hard as steel but amazingly light due to its thinness. They have shells of a range of dark blues and blacks. Navy blue is the most common shade but sometimes the occasional black is summoned. Black scorpions are often found as scouts and possess the ability to speak in English but with small gaps like a small child would say, in other words, not fluent English. Scorpions are summoned in groups of 3.
Summoning Process The user makes the handsigns and places their palms on a surface. And, poof you've got yourself up to 3 scorpions unless you are extremely drained or have a stamina of like... a 2 year old.
History: Being the most generic of scorpion summons, these sensory scorpions are actually commonly summoned and don't have much of a connection to Elixar other than forming as scouts to initiate him into the contract.
Abilities:  Blind: Can only sense people on ground. Airborne people will be invisible to the scorpions. Once connected with the ground via any item they are visible again. Sensory for up to 50 meters in all directions or coned in 1 direction for 100 meters. Durability of 31, speed of 15.
Jutsus: Sensory: See abilities.

Name: Ragnarok Squad: Reshiram
Description: Reshiram is a navy black Scorpion with a golden tint and reinforced armouring in its shell. Reshiram is roughly the length of an arm and is wide enough to be able to coil around it (long ways.) It looks like your average scorpion except with purple flames on its feet. These are not actual flames and cannot cause any burning of any sort. When Reshiram takes its armour form, it forms a scorpion themed chest armour. When transformed it is an armour for the main body, Torso and stomach area.
History: After being accepted into the Scorpion contract, Elixar was given the opportunity to team up with the Armour Squads. A group of powerful scorpion spirits capable of turning into pieces or armour. When combined, they can create a full suit to protect an aide a user, with extensive training to learn how to use each piece of armour individually and as part of a set. Elixar's initial pick for squad was the Ragnarok, a golden armour squad that was lead by its headpiece Reason, who talked Elixar into picking the Ragnarok squad over any of the others.
Abilities: Transformation: Armour Piece, Chakra Pooling. +20 Durability, - 10 Speed
Armour Piece: Torso - The armour is golden in colour just like that of the rest of the armour: It changes its fit to fit the user and looks like standard plating armour with rounded edges, it has multiple engravings in it, these engravings are black and vaguely resemble scorpions. The armour has shoulder plating with the same sort of black engravings.
Jutsus: N/A

Name: Ragnarok Squad: Rapid & Raze
Description: Rapid & Raze are navy black Scorpion with a golden tint and reinforced armouring in its shell. They are roughly the length of an arm and are wide enough to be able to coil around it (long ways.) It looks like your average scorpion except with Dark blue (Raze) and Aqua (Rapid) coloured flames on its feet. These are not actual flames and cannot cause any burning of any sort.
History:After being accepted into the Scorpion contract, Elixar was given the opportunity to team up with the Armour Squads. A group of powerful scorpion spirits capable of turning into pieces or armour. When combined, they can create a full suit to protect an aide a user, with extensive training to learn how to use each piece of armour individually and as part of a set. Elixar's initial pick for squad was the Ragnarok, a golden armour squad that was lead by its headpiece Reason, who talked Elixar into picking the Ragnarok squad over any of the others.
Abilities: Transformation: Armour Piece, Chakra Pooling. + 10 Speed
Armour Piece: Legs - When Rapid and Raze take their armour form, they form a scorpion themed leg armouring. When transformed they form the legs for the armoury set the feet are shaped like a scorpion body with the tail going up the back of the leg. There are thrusters going up the back of the leg and on the the heel of the foot. Water release or storm release is blasted out of the back of these to blast the user in one direction, twice per post. (+5 Speed, - 5 Durability during speed boost)

Name: Ragnarok Squad: Ryu
Description: Ryu is a navy black Scorpion with a golden tint and reinforced armouring in its shell. Ryu is roughly the length of an arm and is wide enough to be able to coil around it (long ways.) It looks like your average scorpion except with Red flames on its feet. These are not actual flames and cannot cause any burning of any sort.
History: After being accepted into the Scorpion contract, Elixar was given the opportunity to team up with the Armour Squads. A group of powerful scorpion spirits capable of turning into pieces or armour. When combined, they can create a full suit to protect an aide a user, with extensive training to learn how to use each piece of armour individually and as part of a set. Elixar's initial pick for squad was the Ragnarok, a golden armour squad that was lead by its headpiece Reason, who talked Elixar into picking the Ragnarok squad over any of the others.
Abilities: Transformation: Armour Piece, Chakra Pooling. -5 Speed during armour form.
Armour Piece: Right Arm - When Ryu takes its armour form, it forms a scorpion themed arm guard. As it is a spirit it has the ability to change the weapon at the end of the arm to suit the user, from lance to hammer to fist to toothpick. As an armour, Ryu runs is the arm guard that runs all the way up the dominant arm. It is golden with Black engravings all the way up the arm that vaguely resemble that of a scorpion.

Name: Ragnarok Squad: Rocku
Description: Rocku is a navy black Scorpion with a golden tint and reinforced armouring in its shell. Rocku is roughly the length of an arm and is wide enough to be able to coil around it (long ways.) It looks like your average scorpion except with Green flames on its feet. These are not actual flames and cannot cause any burning of any sort. When Ryu takes its armour form, it forms a scorpion themed arm guard.
Abilities: Transformation: Armour Piece, Chakra Pooling. - 3 Speed when equipped. + 3 Durability.
Armour Piece: Left Arm - Rocku has the most armouring due to him being the "defensive piece." Instead of transforming into an armour for the arm and weapon, it is an armour for the opposite arm to Ryu and has can transform into a shield as well as a chakra firing bow. The shield that it forms is a simple large shield. It forms as an X first before making a circle to fill the gaps. The chakra firing bow Is roughly as long as a normal longbow but functions more like a crossbow. The bow is White while the shield is crimson, when not using either of these modes, the engravings on this arm are black - the engravings change colour to match the mode Rocku is in. 3 bursts per post (D rank per post)

Name: Ragnarok Squad: Reason
Description:Like the others, only with a gold flame as oppose to the other colours. Reason is by far the smallest as he is roughly half the length of the other scorpions and 1/2 as wide. When Reason transforms; he becomes a helmet piece. his flames become a visor that shows up statistics and chakra output around the user's body. Reason is the most intelligent out of the Armour squad and converses with Elixar as a comm unit between the armour pieces as well as for general conversation, exercising his robust vocabulary when he sees fit.
Abilities: Transformation: Armour Piece, Chakra Pooling.
Armour Piece: Head piece - To keep all of these sentient armour pieces in check and from revolting against their wielder (an event that has only transpired twice in the history of Scorpions, in a time before the hidden villages), a head piece armourment became practice for armour pieces. Reason is the Ragnarok Squad's designated head piece. The helmet that is formed is round and is edited for a comfortable fit for the head. It resembles a racing helmet that has been edited for battle purposes. The helmet is Black With Yellow lightning marks on the back. The ears are covered and feature earpieces for Reason to communicate with the user. The visor that guards the eyes as hard to see through from the outside and is a light green but is clear with an orange tint on the inside. The statistics show up with on board in places that the eye will register without having to divert attention to the screen during battle. Alongside temperature, humidity and weather, the statistics shown on board measure's the user's chakra output as both rate and efficiency and also can perform short archives of transpired events of one post (one minute's time) to be stored, although only one can be stored at one time.
The visor is a thin helmet that resembles that of a scorpion's head, being rounded and giving off a plated look. The visor is one way so the opponent cannot see the eyes of the user, the mouth piece is open unless sealed off by Reason.
Jutsus:
Motion Capture:

Name: Ragnarok Squad: Ragnarok
Description: The Scorpion is called Ragnarok. It is a scorpion that is 30 meters in length (not including tail), 20 meters in width and 10 meters in height, (not including tail) with a 3 meter long tail. The scorpion dons a gold armour plating for each of its scales, a result supposedly from its incident. This scorpion is a master when it comes to close combat, having fought in many battles in its own realm and prefers the use of weapons ranging from short to mid range with a degree of marksmanship that suggests a lack of neglect in long range scenarios. Due to his ability to preform jutsu without any handsigns, Ragnarok's ninjutsu is, whilst not world scarring-ly powerful, has the bonus of speed or unpredictability. This scorpion was said to have disappeared long, long ago and was said to have completely left the face of the ninja world and the scorpion realm. Ragnarok at a point to protect his haven took the brunt of a rift in the area that functioned in a miniature black hole. It closed after him and imprisoned it in this space that caused it to gain the gold armour colour. Ragnarok, like many a giant beast has a somewhat condescending personality, more so after it was exposed to the anomaly of its realm that changed its appearance. He refuses to talk about the experience and is mostly reluctant to work with humans.
History:After being accepted into the Scorpion contract, Elixar was given the opportunity to team up with the Armour Squads. A group of powerful scorpion spirits capable of turning into pieces or armour. When combined, they can create a full suit to protect an aide a user, with extensive training to learn how to use each piece of armour individually and as part of a set. Elixar's initial pick for squad was the Ragnarok, a golden armour squad that was lead by its headpiece Reason, who talked Elixar into picking the Ragnarok squad over any of the others.
Abilities: Transformation: Armour Piece, Chakra Pooling.
Armour Piece: Tonfa - Ragnarok can transform like the armour squad into a pair of golden tonfas with with spiked meteor hammers that shoot out from the end, the chains are deep red and are one meter long, The outside of the tonfas have a jabbed blade edge on the outside for cutting and have the capabilities to contain poison.

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/BurstingHope
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Summon [WIP]   Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Someone working on this?
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Summon [WIP]   Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Yeah sorry, kinda on an absence atm, am editing it via a word document which is why it doesn't show much progress sorry, I'll pm you when it's done Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/BurstingHope
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Summon [WIP]   Scorpion Summon [WIP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorpion Summon [WIP]
Page 1 of 1