Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The First Meeting?  I_vote_lcapThe First Meeting?  I_voting_barThe First Meeting?  I_vote_rcap 
Will
The First Meeting?  I_vote_lcapThe First Meeting?  I_voting_barThe First Meeting?  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The First Meeting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

The First Meeting?  Empty
PostSubject: The First Meeting?    The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Dead the middle of night around 12:20AM where the streets are usually dead except for lovers going on a romantic night around the village. Or the homeless struggling to hold on long enough to see tomorrow. This little section of the village was almost completely empty, except for this one figure backed up onto one of the buildings to where nothing can be seen of it. "To be honest.. I should be worshing lord Jashin..Or go to the bath house....Yeaaa Maybe the bath house. Using his elbows to push himself off the building and into the moonlight, revealing the tan and suited Priest, Kyo. "But this letter said to come here...I dont know why I came but Lord Jashin shall watch over me!" Kyo chuckles super loud waking some of the occupants of the nearby houses. Kyo begins to wonder who sent this letter and why? What would they want with this failure of a ninja? Well only way he could see if he meet them and who knows. Maybe its one of the women he entranced with his looks. Kyo silently laughs this time with his face turning a little red. Or it could be a person looking to began the teachings of Jashin. Something Kyo was also excited about. So he decided to walk up to a bench under a street light and sit. "Well if they taking too long. I'll see about that bath house. kukuku." Kyo chuckling was interrupted by a nose bleed as his thoughts ran wild in his anticipation going to the bath house.

WC:274
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting?    The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Zevas had been standing atop a pole in Suna, one used to connect houses to the main power source in the city. The moon was high in the sky, and a mental clock had rung in the coming of midnight in his head. The child was late. The letter that Zevas had sent the boy had direct orders for him to be there at midnight. The lamps underneath him were buzzing as insects swarmed them, and if anyone were to look in his direction he would be nothing more than a shadow due to the downward glow of the light. An owl flew over head, signalling its presence with a HOO. Zevas continued to wait, looking down at the spot the boy was supposed to appear. The number of civilians walking the streets continued to dwindle as they went their perspective routes, leaving only a passerby here and there. Continuing to wait Zevas heard foot steps of someone from the normal drunkard or two, walking over to a building across from the lamp. Zevas crouched, listening to the boy as he began to speak. Mentionings of Jashin slipped from the boys mouth, without even a thought to what some people might do if they heard him speak that name. It was time for Zevas to make his entrance.
Without further adieu Zevas stood up and took a step forward, falling towards the ground. The pole wasnt high enough to cause any damage to him as he held his arms behind his back, landing gracefully in front of the genin, His coat tails falling to his sides. Zevas looked directly at the boy as the light behind him flickered, making the scene almost ominous. Zevas looked the boy up and down, measuring him. "I see you got my letter, but you were late." Zevas looked at his surroundings quickly, surveying the area before returning his attention to the boy. "Well, what is your name again?"

WC: 326
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting?    The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:32 am

Dropping down form the sky was a random man! Kyo remember looking at him seeing how he landed and all.. He did looked pretty cool. The first thing the man did was...Check Kyo out. Or so he thought. The man went on saying that Kyo was late. No reason to why he was late, Kyo throws something out with the quickness! "Had to feed my cat!" not the best excuse in the book but it was something. The man then asked Kyo for his name. "Kyo Yoshida! How ya doing? Kyo went on. "So the reason you contacted me! It was to join the church correct!? Cause as you can see" Kyo looks down and point to his attire, then look back to the guy. "I'm a priest." Kyo was hoping this guy was willing to join the church seeing as recruitment in it wasnt going great as expected. "I mean theres all types of benefits! Wonderful people. Girls. Freedom to do lots of things. More girls. Its a win win for ya pal. Theres even a dude in there..if thats your kind of thing" Kyo double winks at the man to peak his interest in the church of Jashin. Kyo smiled at the man to give off a warm welcoming feeling. Or it can creep the hell out of others.

WC:239
TWC:513
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting?    The First Meeting?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:27 pm

The boy's initial response to why he was late was a lie but it made Zevas chuckle. Feeding a cat made you late was one of the oldest excuses in the book. The light above Zevas continued to flicker, the bugs creating small noises as they threw their bodies against the glass. Zevas got the name of the boy, kyo, and let him continue on his little rambling rant. He made it obvious he was considered a priest to the Jashin religion, but what the boy himself did not understand were the true ramifications to said religion. Zevas would reach for the boys caller, grabbing it if the boy didnt move, pulling him up and holding him still so he could whisper in the boy's ear.
"Look here, i know of the Jashinist church, and i'm not here to join it. I'm here to tell you to watch yourself, speaking so loosely of such a religion in these areas wouldnt be good for you, and by that i mean for your health. I can tell right now that youre new to the whole thing, which is why i sent for you to meet me here."
Zevas let go of the boy's collar and stood up. Looking at how the boy would react.
"I'm going to give you some time to think about this, but i'm offering you the opportunity of a lifetime. I want you to be my pupil so i can train you."
Zevas wouldnt wait for the boy's response. He would turn and walk around the corner, letting kyo think about what he had just said. Lights of shops had started to go out, meaning that it was past two a.m. and everyone would start going home. Zevas would find the boy when he would think he was ready to give him an answer.

[exit]

WC: 307
TWC: 633
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting?    The First Meeting?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting?
Page 1 of 1