Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
My Jutsus (_) I_vote_lcapMy Jutsus (_) I_voting_barMy Jutsus (_) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

My Jutsus (_)

Go down 
+3
Dray
Neah Senju
Horus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Name: Ryuu Hamon-Dragon Ripple
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Bow
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Bow Speed
Description: Ryuu Hamon takes advantage of the Vagabond’s Hiryuu Bo-(Flying Dragon Bow) ability and turns it into a swift and precise attack from his bow. Horus will first fire off an arrow from his bow that immediately transforms into a long oriental dragon, reaching up to 10 meters in length. And per the Bow’s ability the dragon is a foot wide in terms of all around width. The dragons form is nothing but a powerful force, that when the bow pierces anything, it punches a whole through it. The arrow can also be manipulated up to 60 meters away from Horus, anything outside that range and the manipulation ends. As this is a lower level technique, the dragon’s movements only last for one post.

Name: Tama-ya no Jutsu-Bullet Arrow Technique
Element:N/A
Range: 60 Meters
Speed: 45 Meters per second
Description: The bullet arrow technique again sees Horus firing off up to five arrows at once from his bow. However, the arrows remain suspended in the air as if awaiting the Vagabond’s command to attack. And that is exactly what they do, acting as more of a strategic Jutsu than anything. The arrows can be manipulated up to 60 meters away from Horus, allowing the Shinobi to call upon the arrows when he needs them. Each arrow is laced with the fire element inside them and can be made to cause a most devastating explosion. The arrows can be manipulated and directed by Horus, moving as swift as the Hiryuu Bo- allows them to be.

Name: Parapara no Jutsu-Falling in Drops technique
Type:Bukijutsu
Element:N/A
Range: Bow Range
Speed: Bow Speed
Description: Parapara no Jutsu sees Horus release one single arrow, that can be directed either airborne or directly at the opponent. The single arrow then multiplies into one hundred arrows that scattered, but seem to keep a distance of only one meters between themselves, spreading in the same fashion. The sudden emergence of these other arrows tend to catch an unsuspecting opponent off guard. This in itself increases the users chances of hitting their target. The arrows also follows the principles of what the Hiryuu Bo- allows for the arrows to do. The arrows all generate the special force that is described as part of the Hiryuu Bo- that Horus utilizes for these specific Bukijutsus.

Last edited by Horus on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 4:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Name: Tama Rakka no Jutsu- Shell Drop Technique
Type: Ninjutsu (Summoning Technique)
Range: 50 Meters
Handseals: Tiger, Boar, Monkey, Ram
Speed: 66
Description: Tama Rakka no Jutsu sees Horus summon forth a giant metal pot from above to crush down on a designated target. The aforementioned pot is 40 meters in width and 25 meters in height. The pot is blue and grey in color with different kanji patterns drawn all over the pot. There is also a purple rope wrapped around the neck of the pot. The pot cover is made of wood, but is extremely heavy. Whenever the pot is summoned forth, it uses the gravitational pull to help speed up its sudden fall. Almost anything that is caught beneath the pot is crushed without prejudice. The pot is powerful enough to crush a large animal, like a summon. Or to even crush a building beneath its weight but not all. The pot itself can also be used defensively, with a 95 durability.

Last edited by Horus on Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Fine approved now go forth and frollock and make merry in the sand!
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Name: Kekkai-Hibashira no Jutsu-Barrier Style; Blazing Pillar Technique
Type: Barrier, Summoning Jutsu
Element: Katon
Range: 50 Meter
Handseals: Tiger, Monkey, Snake, Dragon
Speed: 65
Description:  Kekkai; Hibashira no Jutsu summons forth a cylindrical cage from beneath the enemy in order to trap them as a prisoner. The cage rises up swiftly, first as just an ethereal cage, before the bars appear to complete it. The cage in its ethereal state is red in color, with black metal bars. Inside the cage is a barrier field that immobilizes the target, and upon the user’s choosing, they can have the cage ignite into a blazing inferno, burning to ash whatever is caught inside of it. If one were to pay attention to the cage, they would notice some formulas prevalent with barrier type techniques. The cage is 17 meters in width and 20 meters high. The ethereal form itself can ignite those attempting to touch it. If one can possible release a water style Jutsu in time, then they can prevent the cage being set ablaze with them inside. But that won’t prevent them from still being immobilized.  Upkeep cost of 1 B-rank Jutsu per post, with a durability of up to 90. It goes without saying that the cage is pretty much a prison from top to bottom. Almost like a cylinder with a bottle cap to cover it.

Last edited by Horus on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:04 pm

bump the speed down to 65 and then ill approve it
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 3:10 am

approved i guess if no one objects
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:11 am

Locked and moved
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 3:42 pm

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu-( Henkan)- Return Seal
Type: Summoning Jutsu, Fuuinjutsu
Range: All
Handseals: Tiger, Dragon
Speed: (Only if possible; Refer to Speed stats)
Description: Henkan is more or less a simple reverse summoning technique that is used on object, such as Kunai, Senbon, Swords and other items. The idea behind the seal is that once placed upon the inanimate object, the Shinobi is able to summon that object back to them. It is seen as a clever way of preventing ones weaponry from being stolen in battle. Once the necessary hand seals have been formed, and the Jutsu initiated, the object will return or be summoned back to the Shinobi using the Jutsu. This jutsu can be initiated for multiple items at once.

Name: Hiraishin no Kuusho-Flying Thunder God- Empty Space Technique-
Type: Ninjutsu Barrier, Fuuinjutsu
Range: Self-10 Meters
Handseals: Tiger Seal
Speed:  FTG
Description: This is a variation of the Hiraishin Technique, while using the guiding thunder technique as the main catalyst. Hiraishin no Kuusho sees the practitioner utilize the technique as a Ninjutsu barrier, while also using a sealing tag or marking to stabilize the Jutsu. The effect being that the space around the user once activated becomes a nullification zone. This means the practitioner can bend the space around themselves and also warp away anything that comes within the confines of the Jutsu. The barrier around the practitioner is pretty much invisible, but can be detected by a Dojutsu user. In essence, the space around the user becomes a space time field, where it allows Horus to dodge attacks, that seem to otherwise hit their target. It would often seem as if a perfectly aimed attack missed its target. This gives off the visual effect that the practitioner is bending the space around themselves. This technique comes from an assured mastery of the Hiraishin technique and them further using it for alternative means. The barrier around Horus can be made visible, and when this happens, the barrier projects itself as a red hue. With an array of black seal patterns decorating the barrier itself. There is also upkeep cost of 1 S rank per turn tge jutsu is active. No chakra discounts as its limited.
Requirements: 5 in Ninjutsu-4 in Fuuin and also a containment/copy fuuin seal.

Name: Mozou Fuuin- Mimic Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu Seal
Range: Surface where its placed or where used.
Handseals: Monkey, Boar and Tiger
Speed:  70
Description : The Mimic seal is a multifunctional sealing Jutsu in the fact that it is both defense and offensive in used. And also otherwise can be used as a supplementary sealing Jutsu. The Mimic seal allows Horus to seal the contents of a Jutsu inside the seal, and once this has been done, the seal then mimics the Chakra source, thus able to perpetually replicate the Chakra source. This Chakra source comes in the form of Jutsus, that can be made to reuse on numerous occasion. This grants the practitioner the ability to skip the necessities of hand seals and instead channel his Chakra and activate the Jutsu sealed within. There can be multiple seals in use at once as they’re manipulated by the user. The seal can contain and replicate Jutsus of from E-S rank, user has to pay the price of a S-rank Jutsu when purchasing the Jutsu.
There are no chakra discounts and the user has to pay the cost of the jutsu being used. The user unseals the jutsu in the seal by channeling chakra through the seal.

Name: Kushin Fuuin-Pain Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Range: Contact Seal
Handseals: Tiger
Speed:  Depends on the user’s ability to make contact
Description: The Pain seal sees the user form the necessary seal and then make contact via touching the opponent. This places a seal on the opponent, that when activated sees a sealing pattering reminiscent of a boa constrictor snake wrapped around their body. The seal isn’t a physical thing that can be ripped apart. Once the tag has been placed and activated, it causes the user to suffer from excruciating pain. This causes an immobilization of the target, in the sense that their usual threshold for pain would not be enough to deal with the effects of the seal. Meaning full functionality as far as performing different tasks especially during battle becomes extremely difficult. This means forming hand seals, running or to even speak would be too much for the body to bare. The seal can be undone by fuuin jutsu designed to unseal or undo seals. Or  one can exert 50 CC of chakra and the user can likewise do the same to keep the jutsu in place.

Last edited by Horus on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:56 pm

Return seal is fine. Canon I believe.

For your empty space Technique, I'm going to have to deny. The premise for ftg is that the user transports to marked objects and only marked objects. What you have is a field in which everything is marked and I don't like it. It allows you to be anywhere you want all at once.

For your mimic seal, you would receive no Chakra discounts, have to pay the cost of the jutsu, and would have to unseal the jutsu in order to be able to use them. Also what does this speed Stat define?

For pain seal, like all seals, there has to be some way to remove the effect. You can't just said it can't be removed.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:08 pm

Empty Space. Nope Im not being anywhere I want all at once. Its basically a jutsu that where I pretty much stay on the battle field and warp a jutsu away.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God:_Guiding_Thunder

I already have that Jutsu. Now imagine that in a seal, creating a spherical barrier of sorts. Means I could warp the Jutsu away being aimed at me. Your reason for denying it is not what the jutsu is. So dont know if we're misunderstanding each other. Maybe its just me lol.

Mimic tech. No discounts fine. Cost of jutsu check. And I forgot to say by channeling chakra to the seal it will unseal what is inside the seal. Would that work?

Of course you can remove the effect. A fuuin undoing seal/technique. Or sacrificing up to 80 CC to overpowering the seal. Although the user can spend the same amount to keep it in place in these circumstances. This good enough?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:54 pm

I understand the use of Guiding thunder. But I don't understand how this varied from it. is this just like the complete opposite? Instead of a jutsu transporting to keep things out, this is a jutsu to transport anything that is already in the barrier out? Also, you're going to need to maintain this barrier if it lasts multiple posts. Also, just as guiding thunder, no discounts since it can stop literally anything.

For mimic, sounds perfect to me.

80 Chakra is a lot. But might save lives. Can we drop it to 50 for each. So like if they pay 50, you can pay 50 to keep and they can try to pay 50 again and so on?
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:07 pm

You're right. Its not a far out variation of it. If anything its more like condensing that barrier. Ya being fair so I can work with your stipulations. And yeah barrier upkeep cost would always be there. I put it down as A-rank up keep?

Also edited the other two techs. I hope i jotted down everything.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:22 pm

I'd prefer S rank upkeep as it is am S rank jutsu of massive caliber.

Mimic approved

Pain seal approved
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Okay its a lot of chakra considering its two things working at once. But S rank upkeep it is. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Two things working at once? Are you saying that you have to use the ftg skill each time you wanna transport something out? If so, then you can have an A ranked upkeep and I understand why you put that
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:33 pm

No no its fine. Leave it as is lol.

Now stamp me please.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Lol approved until further notice
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Name: Adamantine Staff
Type: Canon Ninjutsu (Summoning Contract)
Range: Extends up to 100 meters.
Speed: Moves at a speed of 80.
Description: Monkey King Enma's transformation technique, which is characterised by the hardness of diamond and its at-will ability to extend and/or expand the Adamantine Staff, is the Monkey contract weapon of choice. This staff, when in use, was able to effortlessly destroy the wooden structures created by Hashirama, a Wood Release user, and also to overwhelm Kurama, sending him to the borders of Konoha, and destroying the branches of the Ten-Tails' tree form. When Enma (and also other Monkey summons) is transformed into the Adamantine Staff, it is possible for him to attack of his own free will using his claws and fangs which protrude from the staff itself, adding an element of surprise and irregularity. Forged in the fire of battle, it’s at-will transformation-based attack and defence go beyond the scope of proficiency, to attain the realm of shinobi "godhood". The main method of attack consists in strikes and thrusts that take full advantage of the ability to manipulate its size and length.The hardness of diamond also translates into destructive power. Despite its hardness, Enma stated that he could still suffer pain from the Kusanagi, wielded by Orochimaru. The staff can extend at great lengths, up to 100 meters. It is also quite powerful in terms of force, and has a durability hardness of +80.

Name: Kongō Rōheki- Adamantine Prison Wall
Type: Canon Ninjutsu
Range: Short Range
Speed:  65
Description: After transforming himself into an adamantine staff, Enma clones himself then boxes the enemy into a lattice. The prison wall has incredible toughness, and is impossible to break. When used for defence the enemy has no way of attacking. The defence boast a durability of 110 in terms of physical stat. As such the adamantine prison wall is not impossible to break through, but equally difficult as per canon.

Name: Kongō Shigai-Adamantine Body
Type: Ninjutsu (Summon and Wielder)
Range: Self
Handseals: Monkey
Speed:  70
Description: Kongō Shigai uses the same principles of the adamantine staff and prison wall techniques and applies it to the user’s body. This in terms makes the body as hard as the adamantine staff and other principle techniques. In essence Kongō Shigai allows the user or practitioner of the Jutsu a significant boost as far as their durability are concerned. Once the user forms the necessary hand seal the body immediately hardens, warding off Jutsu designed to pierce or cause damage to the body. The practitioner gains a durability of +80 when this Jutsu is in use. Their defense becomes one of their most prized assets in combat. Must pay a S-rank upkeep cost for each turn the Jutsu is active after initial use. The Jutsu is only known to the Monkey summons and their contract holders.

Name: Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu- Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique

Type: Summoning-Canon Jutsi
Range: All Ranges
Handseals: Monkey Tiger Monkey
Speed: 60
Description: A destructive dive that takes full advantage of a giant summons's body mass. The strength of the fall varies depending on the user. For example, in the case of someone like Jiraiya — one of the Sannin, the summon can be performed in an instant right above the target, further adding the great gravitational force of a several hundred metre-high dive to the toad's own weight. Horus of course utilizes the technique in the same manner at times.

Last edited by Horus on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Staff: 350 meters very excessive.
Adamantine Wall: Yep yep
Adamantine Body: Don't know why this isn't an S rank upkeep
Food Cart: No problem
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Changed to 100 Meters in length and added that 80 speed.

Also changed to S-rank upkeep.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Name: Enrai Katto- Distant Thunder Cutting
Element: Raiton
Range: Niou Hat Range
Handseals: Monkey, Tiger, Ram
Speed: Niou Hat Speed+15
Description: Enrai Katto sees Horus utilize his Niou Hat in order to attack one or multiple opponents at once. The user will form the necessary hand seals while using the Hat's ability to channel Chakra, and give it the lightning element. This is done via touching the hat. The hat will then generate Raiton Chakra resembling a disk or Frisbee flying through the air, or otherwise. The raiton Chakra will then expand outwardly from the hat while still connected it, making the hat even larger. The ratiton Chakra expands by 6 meters around the hat. The hat spins violently, while not only cutting but also stunning the opponent. What this does is make the hat even more potent during its attacks, while also speeding it up. The technique itself also has defensive and offensive applications.

Name: Niou Kagebunshi no Jutsu
Range: 50 Meters
Handseals:  Rat → Dog → Boar → Snake → Tiger
Speed: Hat Speed
Description: The user will first call upon his Niou hat and sent it flying towards the opponent(s) meanwhile forming the necessary hand seal. Or even form the hand seals necessary and then send the hat flying, whether by being hurled or simply manipulated by the user. The user will then cause the hat to create up to 50 shadow clones of the hat itself, very similar to the Shuriken Kagebunshin Jutsu. Except the number is far less in this instance. The shadow clone hats can be used to attack the opponent for one turn before they disperse and return to the one solitary hat.

Name: Fuuin Kujo no Jutsu- Seal Destruction Technique
Range: Self-applying seal?
Handseals: Tiger, Dragon, Monkey, Boar, Tiger
Speed: 80
Description: The seal destruction technique is used to undo or disrupt other seals in the area. The user can utilize the technique via a sealing tag placed on their person. The tag will have a specific sealing formula attached to it. This tag activates itself when another Fuuinjutsu is used against the user, which then disrupts/cancels the seal and in turn will undo its effect. This means one can cancel seals design to activate once certain perquisites are met. It is a very potent sealing formula. The user must spend the same amount of Chakra as the seal(s) that is being undone.  

Name: HiraiKyuuzou- Thunder Surge
Element: Raiton
Range: Contact Seal
Handseals: Tiger, Ox, Boar, Monkey
Speed: 90
Description: Hiraikyuuzou sees the user form the necessary hand seals and then make contact with the target or opponent(s). Once this has been done, the seal will activate itself causing a fishnet like pattern to spread across the target immediately. The seal will then cause a powerful surge of Raiton Chakra to erupt from it, while forming a cocoon around the target. Those inside the Raiton cocoon will not only be stunned, but also fried with an implosion to finish it off, leaving the victim worse for wear. Those with a durability level of 90+ can survive the attack itself, but they will be incapacitated/weakened to some degree.

Name: Flying Thunder God Slash
Type: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
Range: 40 Meters
Speed: (Only if possible; Refer to Speed stats)
Description: A technique combining the use of a bladed weapon and space–time ninjutsu. The user teleports to a marked target, with weapon in hand, to instantaneously deliver a swift, devastating slash to his opponent. Because of the speed of the technique's execution, not even an individual wielding the Sharingan — a dōjutsu capable of predicting movement — has enough reaction time to defend themselves against this technique.

Requires: Flying Thunder God Jutsu..Wiki Link: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God_Slash

Last edited by Horus on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Jutsus (_) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Jutsus (_)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next