Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  I_vote_lcapKurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  I_voting_barKurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  I_vote_lcapKurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  I_voting_barKurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Empty
PostSubject: Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin    Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:45 am

Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Nobles10

Name: Kurozami Nana
Nickname: Bottomless Nana (An inside joke at pubs)

Height: 175 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Appearance:

There is nothing about the young woman that screams 'cute', 'cuddly' or 'adorable' when it comes to her appearance. Rather, people would feel the need to describe her as a cold beauty; for beautiful indeed she is – to the point of being called absolutely stunning. Yet, most people seem a little bit hesitant whether they should steer clear of her or flirt with that young woman whom never seems to smile. Her heart shaped face speaks of perfection – with a small and straight nose, full lips (that hardly ever part in a ready smile), cute little ears, high and elegant cheekbones; along with large and slightly almond shaped blue eyes. Those pale blue orbs of hers are always filled with interest and curiosity for the surroundings, but Nana has the unfortunate habit of staring a bit hard at people that speak to her; which often results in them thinking that she's annoyed. Despite not being a woman of vain nature, she is rather proud of her skin as it is one of her best assets what with being silky smooth and without any blemishes.

The woman's complexion is though rather pale – despite the ninja training and working for long hours underneath the scalding sun. The reasoning for that is very simple; since rather than achieving a golden and healthy tan - she turns as red as a lobster if she's not careful to protect her skin.

Her hair is another attribute of the woman’s to be admired – seeing how it flows down in thick blue locks and stops just above her butt. A few shorter bangs fall down around her face and frame it gently. It has the same silky-like texture as her skin, even if Nana would never really describe herself as someone that used a long time to style it or wash. If anything, she’d only thank the good genes she apparently inherited from her parents when it comes to her overall good looks. Her hair is usually tied back in a high ponytail, so that it will stay out of her way during the days.

Her figure, however, is something she has managed to attain from hard work and hard work only – despite the big boobs probably being again the results of good genes coming from her mother's side of the family. She has a very alluring hour-glass shape; with a narrow waist that flares into shapely hips and a very generous bosom as previously noted. Her legs are long and temptingly shapely, her buttocks round and firm – and her slender and long arms show sleek muscles underneath the pale skin. All in all, she has the body needed to seduce information out of anyone; yet never engages in flirtations nor depends on her womanly attributes to gain what she needs in missions or daily life.

Her clothing consists mostly of dark materials - and more often than not does she wear a black cropped top and black pants or shorts. Clothes that feel comfortable are more important than pretty clothes is what Nana always says.

Village: Suna
Character Rank: C | Chunin
Clan: N/A
Element: Raiton

Personality:

• Cold: Everybody and their mother would call Nana a cold woman because of the fact that she hardly ever smiles and never seems to really show any emotions. Those that wish to be extra mean with the descriptions would say she was an ice statue with the emotional levels of a fish. Nana herself explains this as the dire fact that she has what would only be described as 'resting bitch face'. Something that seems to ail many women out in the world – where when they are thinking or simply feeling relaxed; they have on a rather serious expression, and then people always assume they are being angry or feeling sad. The lack of smiling thereof is not really something planned – since Nana is fully capable of using all of her facial muscles properly. The problem mostly lies within the fact that people simply misunderstand her facial expressions or  don‘t amuse her in any way at all. When she does find something funny or pleasant, she will smile – but the smiling seems to take some time to get to the surface and most of the time it will only be reflected through her radiant blue eyes. Many would say that those smiles are worth waiting for - but perhaps none of those people are residing near the young woman as it is.

• The drinker: One of her favorite past-times is drinking alcohol. Nana however doesn't have any problems with the drinking and finds herself 'most' of the time in complete charge of herself. It is simply a very good sport to her. And after having a few drinks, she starts relaxing and gets more talkative and smiles a lot more. What she finds most fun about the drinking though is to wager bets with other guests at the pub. See, despite her rather petite frame and pretty face – that woman can drink just about anyone under the table. She has earned herself quite the reputation as a heavy drinker and is very well known around the local pubs under the name of 'Bottomless Nana'. She has friends (very shady friends mind you) in almost all of the pubs in Suna and around the village, and can always count on her friends to help her out if something goes wrong.

• Weapons fanatic: Her true passion (besides drinking) is weapons. Pretty much any weapons – anything shiny and sharp you can use to cut or stab with. She likes to clean weapons, keep them sharp, use them in any sort of training or combat. She admires weapons and respects them and the people that use them. The young woman often feels like she can connect with her weapons – as if they become a part of her body. One couldn't exactly say that Nana has a lot of temper, but if she sees someone mistreat a weapon or talk down to weapon users - she will go ballistic.

• Sarcastic & Foul mouth: If Nana dislikes a person, she will instantly turn on her 'sarcasm mode'. Actually it almost always happens even without her noticing. It doesn't really matter if its someone of great importance, a team mate or a client during a mission - the blue haired ninja will almost always accidentally say something that can insult the person in question. The words sort of seem to fly out of her mouth before her brain can catch up and stop the action from happening. As if that is not bad enough, then throughout her short life she has attained a rather nasty vocabulary that she uses way too freely - seeing how much time she spent in all the wrong places around all the wrong people when she was growing up.

• Witty: In a situation where she‘s comfortable, Nana has proven to be quite the witty and charming person. Usually this requires there to be someone around she‘s known for long (and actually likes) or if there‘s booze involved. Her ‚natural habitat‘ as previously mentioned are pubs and she can chat and laugh with rugged and dangerous looking men like they are a part of her family. Never will Nana flirt with anyone or try to use any feminine charms, and it is often that the men who are most used to her will almost forget they are in the presence of a female. She was after all raised in pubs surrounded by these same types of men.

• Fear of children: Nana has a mild case of paedophobia; or a fear of children. She gets very nervous around them and often times flees off the road if she is about to meet a group of kindergartens on the walk. This irrational fear only includes children that are under the age of 6. Tokophobia, or the fear of childbirth, has also tagged along with the strong dislike of young children. The ninja cannot even begin to  think about carrying a child, let alone giving birth to someone. Despite not being a coward in the slightest sense – then the idea of the stress and pain simply puts her in a state of panic. She has no way of explaining just why she has developed this strange fear.

• Relaxed: Nana is in no way a stressed person. Whether in daily life or during training sessions or missions, she always seems completely relaxed and without a worry. Sometimes that attribute of hers seems to annoy people she works with as they feel like she cannot take anything seriously enough to put her mind to it. Perhaps they are right about that, as the young woman feels an absolute lack of interest in most things around her. She's still waiting for some sort of a 'spark' to happen - something that will tell her what she wants to do next with her life. This nature of hers to stay calm and relaxed at most times has often proved a valuable asset however, as even if something bad happens (like an accident) she will manage to stay cool and calm as a cucumber whilst helping out people.

Character History:
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin    Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Kurozami Nana | Suna Chunin
Page 1 of 1