Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ral Zarek, Character App I_vote_lcapRal Zarek, Character App I_voting_barRal Zarek, Character App I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ral Zarek, Character App I_vote_lcapRal Zarek, Character App I_voting_barRal Zarek, Character App I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ral Zarek, Character App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ral Zarek

Ral Zarek

Ral Zarek, Character App Empty
PostSubject: Ral Zarek, Character App   Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 1:24 am

Ral Zarek, Character App Ral_freakin__zarek_by_cowsgomoose-d77qbwp

Ral Zarek, Character App 0OeODz3
Name: Ral Zarek
Nickname: The Cherry Blossom
Ral Zarek, Character App GWSdYHs
Height: 77 kilograms
Weight: 1.9 meters
Appearance: Ral Zarek stood at a height of six feet two. His body was tall and muscular from a life time of hard work, and intense training. His skin was not yet wrinkled or blemished with the passing of time. Though his feathery brown hair did indeed have three short streaks of grey in them. Up both his arms were long sleeves of tattoos, shaped like the length of a serpent, or a dragon without wings. His fingers were stained boy oil, and dirt. Suet, coal, and other such dust was distributed along the length of his body as well as his clothing. His clothing was different shades of blue and red. They were loose silk tunics, and baggy pants. He wore custom made leather boots, and had a sash running diagonally up his body. Coming off of the sash were six long flowing streamers of fabric and danced in the wind. Her face was angular with a strong jaw, and noticeable cheek bones. His eyes were brown but when he got serious they seemed to glow with a bright blue white light. His chin seems to have an ever present five o'clock shadow that didn't go away no matter how many times he shaved.
Ral Zarek, Character App EW0JlD2
Village: Kiri
Character Rank: D
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Ral Zarek, Character App IVLimad
Personality: (Ral Zarek is quiet and composed, and while his general tone has a mocking nature to it, he takes it to another level with enemies. He is honorable in battle, always maintaining a degree of bushido, and he is not the type who would attack defenseless women and children. Ral Zarek has a curious intellect and is always interesting in discovering something new about the world. With leads him to read, many books, and explore vast and strange tracks of land around the world. His mind enjoyes contemplating philosophy and other such deep concepts, but he also enjoys inventing, and just generally making things with his hands. which often leads to him trying to develop new and weird gadgets that he tries to use in his combat formations. He's often scatter brained and can't keep still for even a second before he tries to move onto something new. However whenever he has a sword in his hand, he becomes completely Zen. His nature becomes calm and collected, calculating. He's a man of extremes wheateher it's extreme excitement of extreme calmness he's either hurriedly trying to tinker with something new, or simply sitting in a lotus garden reading poetry quietly to himself.  

Character History: Ral Zarek lived much of his life in a tiny village on the outskirts of just about every major nation. It wasn't anywhere special but it was on the way to everywhere special. His father was a fetcher, and his mother was a house wife, so he lived a poor life. His family was soul crushingly poor so Ral never grew up with much of a hope of doing anything, except to live on in the same type of poverty that hsi parents had raised him. However he did have a rare gift for inventing. He spent many of his days trying to make weird gizmo's while his father had his backed turned. when he made something that was worth while he'd haul his cart full of inventions into the market and set up a stall in hopes of unloading it. One day the lord of the land saw his stand and took a great interest in what the boy had to make. He thought they were nothing more than amusing toys but he also knew that they were a product of a keen mind, which was something he was much more interested in. At that very moment the Lord of the land adopted Ral and took him under his wing. Without a word to his parents Ral went along with it, and joined in the Lord's life.

His new father paid for Ral to learn all the lessons that a boy of privilege should have been able to. Which included reading writing, and most importantly swordsmanship. While his other lessons interested him there was nothing he looked forward to more than his daily sword lessons. He dedicated everyone free moment he had to becoming a master of the sword. He wished to master it to the greatest degree that a human possibly could. His teacher would take him to tournaments and have Ral Be his squire. For years this went on. When he finally came of Age Ral Joined the tournaments himself with his own squire and everything. He won tournament after tournament. He used his winning from one competition to pay for his travels to the next, and year after year he made his way across the land defeating all before him. That is until he heard about the Village Known as Kirigakure, and seven special swords that it had in it's possession. Swords even Strong than Ral's own Katana.

Ral knew if he could only grow to weild one of those weapons he'd become the greatest swordsman in the world, so he sought out this village, and sought to join it's ranks. Though his ability to manipulate chakra was almost non existence, his sword arm was  strong, and he had the will to win. A dream in his heart, and and a fire in his stomach.

Of course his Chakra rating placed him as A genin, he wouldn't let that stop him! He'd just have to work his way up!

Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek

Ral Zarek

PostSubject: Re: Ral Zarek, Character App   Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:01 am

you guys aren't very eager for new people huh? Bump.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Ral Zarek, Character App   Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Give the Mods/Admins a chance.

Your character has certain similarities to mine, in terms of history. Mine is a vagabond. Your in Kiri though, such a shame.

With that said.

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Ral Zarek, Character App   Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:25 am

Locked and moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ral Zarek, Character App   Ral Zarek, Character App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ral Zarek, Character App
Page 1 of 1