Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Too much work? [Closed] I_vote_lcapToo much work? [Closed] I_voting_barToo much work? [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Too much work? [Closed] I_vote_lcapToo much work? [Closed] I_voting_barToo much work? [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Too much work? [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeAnimeGawd

LeAnimeGawd

Too much work? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Too much work? [Closed]   Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:24 am

"Why do I have to put effort into this kind of crap anyways? Why can't I just sit back? Stupid old geezer Sensei of the Leaf. Always making me do depressing work. Man it really gets on my nerves. I can't stand it! But if I don't learn this jutsu, I'll never be able to relax." Ban sighed. "I guess I don't really have a choice do I? Well, I'm not going to practice a new jutsu in this dusty dump. I never used training grounds anyways. Time to ditch this wretch. I think I'll go sit in a tree a look at the clouds while I 'practice'. Heh, yeah.." So, as it would seem Ban headed for the forest to continue his antics.
Soon, he arrived at a clearing in the trees. "Alright let's get this lame jutsu training over w- Wait a second.. IF just IF I can master Suiton and Doton, I can learn Moukton! Alright! This will be a HUGE bore, but if I can learn Moukton I'll never be as bored as I usually am. Okay I'll get started on learning the Gunshot jutsu." Ban formed the tora hand sign. "Water Style: Gunshot Jutsu." Ban puffed up his chest and prepared to release the powerful blast of water. However.. When his mouth opened, water rolled down his chin and all over the front of his no-sleeve shirt. "Baaah, how can that water be so cold? Oh well.. It's always annoying to waste time putting a shirt on every time." So he simply lifted it off and tossed it onto a tree branch. Water Style: Gunshot Jutsu! This time I'll make my chakra sphere shaped, and maybe it'll form a water ball. Ban again formed the tora hand seal. I'll get it this time! Ban released his hand and shot the water from his mouth. Surprisingly enough this time it did take the form of a sphere about the size of a grape. The jutsu sped off to a tree making its mark. A nicely sized dent in the trunk of the tree. "Nice. At this rate I'll be finished and it won't be such a bore." Again, Water Style: Gunshot Jutsu Once again he formed the tora hand seal, however this time he infused more chakra in the blast. Releasing the sign he spewed out the water this time the size of a grapefruit. Ban also targeted the same tree from previously, this time around taking it completely down leaving only a stump standing. "Looks like I'm pretty great at this jutsu already I guess. Alright cool, I'll try it only two more times. Yeah sounds good. But these last two times... Tora!" Two figures very similar to Ban rose from the ground as water. They completely took on Bans' appearance. A water clone jutsu. "Alright this time we'll combine our power. Ready? Let's do this in sync other two of me. Tora! Water Style: Gunshot Jutsu!" This time the jutsu was aimed at a new tree. A large Gunshot jutsu was launched in the middle while two other were on either side of it. They combined to create a basketball sized water ball instantly taking down the tree. "That was sweet! I don't think I need to do it anymore on second thought. Thanks other Bans!" "No problem original." "Release. Time to head back.."
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Too much work? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much work? [Closed]   Too much work? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Half-assed but word count met.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Too much work? [Closed]
Page 1 of 1