Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  I_vote_lcapThose Who Cannot Be Trusted  I_voting_barThose Who Cannot Be Trusted  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  I_vote_lcapThose Who Cannot Be Trusted  I_voting_barThose Who Cannot Be Trusted  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Those Who Cannot Be Trusted

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Empty
PostSubject: Those Who Cannot Be Trusted    Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 6:51 am

Mission Name: Those Who Cannot Be Trusted
Type: Assassination
Client: Nearest Village to where you kill the shinobi.
Exp/Ryo Reward: 700 Exp, 700 Ryo, plus 100 of each by rank of missing Nin(100 for Genin, 200 for Chuunin, 300 for Special Jounin, 400 for Jounin, 500 for S Rank Ninja)
Mission Description: Missing Ninja are one of several problems caused by the lack of shinobi authority with the position of Kage yet to be filled, so this is a call to all Shinobi still loyal to their village to help keep the peace, using the most key skill of any Shinobi, violence! The point is not to arrest them. You may do whatever you'd like with the corpse and the nuke nin that you are killing needs to be a PC. No NPC, even one manned by a member of the staff, will count for this mission. If multiple people are involved then each will be paid evenly, but the rule is that you must have the word count before they are killed and that you must contribute in some way.
Additional Information: N/A
Eligible Members: Anybody capable of an S Rank mission or accompanying somebody of a capable rank.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those Who Cannot Be Trusted    Those Who Cannot Be Trusted  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Those Who Cannot Be Trusted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Mission Creations :: Approved Missions-
Jump to: