Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Fencing Arts I I_vote_lcapFencing Arts I I_voting_barFencing Arts I I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Fencing Arts I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Fencing Arts I Empty
PostSubject: Fencing Arts I   Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 4:54 am

Name: Attack
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 1m
Handseals: N/A
Speed: +30 weapon speed
Description: The basic attack of a fencer, the user will thrust her blade forward at a chosen target and then retreat the blade with a great swiftness. Simple in practice, this ability requires much practice to use properly and is a must for anyone wishing to fight with a fencing style weapon. This moves power rests in its speed and precisions, as well as its high penetrative power, allowing it to easily puncture or simply out speed barriers and defenses. This move ends with the blade resting in a ready position, the hand resting near the user and the tip of the sword pointed up and outwards.

Name: Double
Speed: +30 weapon speed
Description: A variation building upon the simple attack move, this allows the user to vitalize the sword arm(s) with a burst of chakra, resulting in a huge increase in speed and striking power. Like the parent technique, this allows the user to quickly stab at an opponent and then withdraw the blade back to a resting position. However, unlike the predecessor, this ability strikes with such rapidity that it appears to anyone watching that two strikes have been enacted at one, allowing the user to essentially strike two points in one move, making defending against this move quite difficult indeed. This moves power rests in its speed and precisions, as well as its high penetrative power, allowing it to easily puncture or simply out speed barriers and defenses. This move ends with the blade resting in a ready position, the hand resting near the user and the tip of the sword pointed up and outwards.  

Name: Triple
Speed: +40 weapon speed
Description: The final phase of the simple attack currently known, this uses the same properties of the Double attack by generating a great force of chakra into the user’s limb(s), which allows for a thrust with such swiftness and penetrative power so as to truly amaze. This, like the previous technique, allows multiple strike within a seemingly single motions, permitting the user to strike three separate locations on a target or, of course, three different opponents. This moves power rests in its speed and precisions, as well as its high penetrative power, allowing it to easily puncture or simply out speed barriers and defenses. This move ends with the blade resting in a ready position, the hand resting near the user and the tip of the sword pointed up and outwards.

Name: Lunge
Range: 10m
Speed: +30 base speed
Description: A movement ability developed by the fencer, this allows the user, with steady footwork and a burst of chakra, to rush to a target location of her choosing with blade at the ready. This allows the fencer to quickly reposition around a battlefield, giving it high versatility and making it especially dangerous in a duel as the fencer can dip in an out easily of the opponent’s threat radius. However, the true strength of the technique exists in its offensive capabilities as the user can combine of follow up this movement instantly with another technique, such as a parry or attack, resulting in an elaborate dance of well-placed blade work.
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Fencing Arts I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencing Arts I   Fencing Arts I Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:52 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Fencing Arts I
Page 1 of 1