Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Birth of Greatness [P] I_vote_lcapBirth of Greatness [P] I_voting_barBirth of Greatness [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Birth of Greatness [P] I_vote_lcapBirth of Greatness [P] I_voting_barBirth of Greatness [P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Birth of Greatness [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Birth of Greatness [P] Empty
PostSubject: Birth of Greatness [P]   Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:33 am

The woman with hair of silver rose early once more today, like she did almost every single other day of her entire and yet rather young life. Today she was going to go off to do some training at the local dojo, a place that taught a great deal about the art commonly known as the art of swordplay and fighting with a bladed weapons of all sorts, though of course they most often fought using wooden weapons and the like because they did not want to have undue injury in the place of the fighting. And yet she would go, onward and upward to increase her skills in fighting, something that she was not personally a fan of but that she understood the need for. She realized that fighting was something that could not simply be avoided, at least not the way the world was now, and so she trained herself to fight that one day she may end all the fighting of the world and bring a reign of peace to the land.

She went about her daily routine as always, a certain discipline shining through her otherwise effervescent personality. She rose early of course and then went to draw a quick bath, cleaning herself and preparing for the day. As breakfast was prepared for her she did some stretching and warmed up as she always did, loosening her body in preparation for the day that was to come. She practiced both regular stretches and some calisthenics as well as some yoga and meditation, awakening her mind to the world around her as well as her inner world. Once she was prepared for the day and totally calm in her mind and body and spirit, she would go downstairs to the breakfast that had been made of her after getting herself dressed of course. There she would partake in the breakfast that had been made and presented, eating and drinking and the like so as to be ready and strong for the day of training.

Once more she would find herself training her skills by heading on down to the dojo once more as she usually did. Training occupied the majority of her day and night as she needed as much time as she could possibly have to hone her skills. By day she practiced kenjutsu and fencing at the local dojo at the behest of her father, a proud samurai by lineage, and while the art did not interest her greatly, she found out that she was in fact actually quite good at it and that she was able to excel in the arts of fencing in particular quiet effortlessly. However, the hoped to finish quickly that she might get back to her her true passion which was placed in her puppets, the things that she made and practiced with by night, deep into the dark when there was no one around to watch her play with those toys. But they were not toys to her, no, they were works of art, beautiful machines that she had built and spent such painstaking time with and she loved them as any architect loves his or her creations. She preferred no harm to come to them as she preferred no harm to really come to anyone if she could help it.

And so she entered the dojo with her usual quietness and poise. She was generally a talkative person or at least someone who enjoyed a good story or something of the like but in the dojo it was different. She was intense and that was only partially because she wanted very little to do with the people who were there. She also felt the intensity of the whole situation known as training and combat. She was more than capable of keeping her wits about her even in intense situations and she was easily more than capable of remaining calm in those kinds of situations. She went about her routine as usual of entering the dojo and preparing herself, first beginning by donning some of the armor and the padding and the like so that she could be protected from the dangers of the upcoming combat and the like. After having fully put on the armor and padding that she wore she also put on the metal wire mask that accompanied the garb thus completing the ensemble and allowing her to begin her preparations.

She went about her routine once again as usual, going through a collection of slow warm up exercises designed to get her ready and warmed up for the upcoming match and the fight. She ran around for a while in circles around the place and around the dojo and so she got her heartrate up and then she did some jumping jacks and things of that nature to increase her blood flow and all that. She continued her cardio based work out for some time today, perhaps more time even that she usually did because she was simply and for no other reason in that kind of mood and so she in fact did exactly just that, running about a few more laps after she had finished the jumping jacks and then the skipping of some rope that was located within the dojo and hung up in such a way as to be fully accessible because that was what the point of the dojo was.

Upon completing this she withdrew the wooden sword that was used for the sole purposes of training so that she may train with it and begin her work for the day in proper by moving through the stances and what not thing of that sort. She went through the stances slowly like she always did because she was very concerned with the precision of her motions and stances and the like. And so she went slowly, taking her dear sweet time and breathing in deeply as she moved so as to ensure that all the motions were fully within her range of power and authority and in such a way that she ensured that she had absolute control over her own person and of course her own body which was currently becoming her weapon. She finished her warm up with some of the regular things by speeding up continually so that she could fully execute all of the moves that she desired in a timely manner and with absolute precision. When finally she felt fully competent and capable in her motions and stances she continued onward, having finished with her lengthy warm up routine and now prepared to actually begin the fight and the sparring that was to be before her.

The woman with hair of silver then retired into a deep and powerful and quite wonderful and interesting reverie that was to about to take up the majority of her time for the coming day because she would be spending so much time in the doing of this things which would be the reverie. She would thusly because of this very reason which she had been doing just now have no actual time in which to spar today or partake in the fighting that she was so accustomed to oftentimes doing and as such would be rendered because of this totally and unable to be capable in any particular way to engage in a fight of any sort today which was probably ok because of course she did not need to fight for any particular reason because of course there was nothing and really no one even for her to fight at this precise and current and exact moment in time known as the current present time period. And so she began to take her meditation very serious in this present moment and to begin to concentrating upon that which she was currently visualizing in side of her her own mind at the current time which was of course referred to as the now.

The woman with hair of the most splendid silver began to sit and as she was in the current process of doing such a simple thing she would visualize herself and of course her blade as she would be in the eye of her most inner locations of her mind visualizing herself holding her sword the sword which her parents had meticulously had crafted at her behest so that she could be one of the greatest blade masters that had ever lived in time gone by. And so she was there upon the very ground sitting down on that ground and visualizing herself so that she could learn a new ability and practice it even before she began to practice it. This allowed her to have full mental control of her self and of her body and so the woman with hair of silver would consider this the first step to her training and would allow this to be the first thing that she did before learning anything else.

Then when she had finished visualizing in its entirety this new ability that she would suddenly create and subsequently and by definition learn she would then and only after she had done these things rise from her position which had been previously seated there upon the floor and take up her sword which was hers and hers alone and which she would use with out hesitation if she had to so that she could put an end to the senseless fighting that plagued the whole of this ninja and samurai earth. She lifted the blade to her and assumed the standard pose that was to be assumed by anyone who was about to enter the art of fencing and in doing so looked fully the part of a fencer.

She gazed upon the dummy in front of herself and looked sharply upon it before thrusting her blade at in and then repeating the motion. She repeated it again and again going even faster every time until her weapon was little more than a blur of motion which allowed her to strike so fast that the attack was essentially two attacks which had been perpetrated at the exact same time which allowed her to strike the dummy twice at once.

1703 | 1703
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Greatness [P]   Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:27 am

The woman with hair of silver rose early once more today, like she did almost every single other day of her entire and yet rather young life. Today she was going to go off to do some training at the local dojo, a place that taught a great deal about the art commonly known as the art of swordplay and fighting with a bladed weapons of all sorts, though of course they most often fought using wooden weapons and the like because they did not want to have undue injury in the place of the fighting. And yet she would go, onward and upward to increase her skills in fighting, something that she was not personally a fan of but that she understood the need for. She realized that fighting was something that could not simply be avoided, at least not the way the world was now, and so she trained herself to fight that one day she may end all the fighting of the world and bring a reign of peace to the land.

She went about her daily routine as always, a certain discipline shining through her otherwise effervescent personality. She rose early of course and then went to draw a quick bath, cleaning herself and preparing for the day. As breakfast was prepared for her she did some stretching and warmed up as she always did, loosening her body in preparation for the day that was to come. She practiced both regular stretches and some calisthenics as well as some yoga and meditation, awakening her mind to the world around her as well as her inner world. Once she was prepared for the day and totally calm in her mind and body and spirit, she would go downstairs to the breakfast that had been made of her after getting herself dressed of course. There she would partake in the breakfast that had been made and presented, eating and drinking and the like so as to be ready and strong for the day of training.

Once more she would find herself training her skills by heading on down to the dojo once more as she usually did. Training occupied the majority of her day and night as she needed as much time as she could possibly have to hone her skills. By day she practiced kenjutsu and fencing at the local dojo at the behest of her father, a proud samurai by lineage, and while the art did not interest her greatly, she found out that she was in fact actually quite good at it and that she was able to excel in the arts of fencing in particular quiet effortlessly. However, the hoped to finish quickly that she might get back to her her true passion which was placed in her puppets, the things that she made and practiced with by night, deep into the dark when there was no one around to watch her play with those toys. But they were not toys to her, no, they were works of art, beautiful machines that she had built and spent such painstaking time with and she loved them as any architect loves his or her creations. She preferred no harm to come to them as she preferred no harm to really come to anyone if she could help it.

Today would be a day that was unlike a day which would be considered more or less average for the woman with hair of most silver color in that she would not be attending the dojo on this day of today which she most often attended. No today she would not find herself in attendance because she had had some other things that she would need to attend to and so she would be doing those things instead of anything else such as dojo training. Now all of that having already been said this was not of course to say that she would allow herself to fall from grace in her training and her upkeep or in anything of that nature whatsoever because she could not simply allow for such a thing to occur to her or she would quite simply and stated in a small and concise way have lost a good part of what made her such a great and powerful swordsman or more rather as she preferred a swords woman. And so she would still need to do some of her exercises for the day.

The woman with her hair of the most silver of colors would simply therefore and because of this need to work out her body go through a rather short and simple exercise routine for herself today so that she would not lose definition or anything of that like. So she went about a simple regiment of work outs and the like by beginning of course with a brisk job which sped up as she went. Because she was still in her own home she did not of course need to go anywhere to do this work out but rather could simply do it in any way that she felt necessary or in any way that she preferred and in fact if she so chose she could simply run around inside of her own home though of course she did not do that nor did she have any real desire of any sort to do that either so instead she simply ran around in the very very spacious and large and even perhaps huge back yard that was there within the confines of her home of course in the back yard.

She went through the motions of her exercise quickly and efficiently as was her most usual and general way that she had decided in which to of course go about these motions of hers that were hers to enact and of course perform. She moved through the motions quickly once she had finished jogging and then went about skipping some rope and some other light exercises as she normally did though this time of course she was within the confines of her very own home. When she had finished all of those things and such she took up her blade and went about with her normal motions of the blade by going through her stances and steadily increasing her speed over and over over time so that she ws eventually moving with an extreme rapidity that would shock the mind of many people who could take their eyes upon her and then after that she was moving even beyond her normal motions and normal speed even to the point that she was going much faster that even the speed at which she was able to move the day before.

When she had finally gone through the proper motions of her whole and total warm up and then finished with all of that and even after she had gone over and through that which was her whole end of the training which ended in her use of the of the sword which she had in a training and practice of the whole thing and only then when she was done with this did she move on for the rest of her day and go on to do some of the other things that she was going to do on this day of today. Today would be a bit of a more relaxing day than some of the others that she had had on previous days of the days because she would not be going to the dojo and would instead fin her way back up to one of the floors of her house that she alone could properly and rightly call her domain. This was where she would go about doing new and different and interesting things with her puppet techniques and her puppets themselves of course and today of all days would be that day in which she actually did something of that nature.

She extended the strands of the chakra which was hers alone and formed that very chakra that was of her own self into longer and interesting threads which were both invisible and extremely thin in their very nature. She would extend them all about and around and push them out through the window of her house and down onto a street below in which she would attach them to a person who was currently in the process of passing buy the house on a street that she found who was about to trip and she used the threads to prop them up and to disallow them from tripping or falling over or anything of that nature and so thus they would not fall. The next person she selected was a bit more malicious and she made the man do a few odd things that he may not otherwise do and she caused him to march about randomly like a little wind up man with the strings that had attached to him. She smiled just a very small bit at the playful fun that she had perpetrated.

Finally she attached the strings elsewhere and put them far away on something else across from the room of her and focused strong chakra upon them. She forced a great deal of chakra through the strands and caused them to glow faintly and become suddenly visible. She swiped her hand across a small part of the room and saw as the threads whipped back across a small and potted plant that she had stationed there as the threads struck upon he very leaves of the plant. The leaves fell, severed.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Greatness [P]   Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:56 am

Once again in the most classic of ways that was the way of how she most often behaved in any given morning that was the beginning of her each and every day for as long as she could possibly remember back into her most distant and recent past, the woman with the hair that was of the most silver and natural of colors though not due to age or anything of that nature woke early in the morning, even long before the sun rose in the sky about the village that she currently called home. Her morning ritual was almost entirely mapped out at this point and yet she of course went through it in the same way that she did with almost every other day for today she was going to do a few more things that she was doing. She had no intention of going about any sort of missions or anything of that nature because today she would be doing training and the like for that was what she had of course put her mind most powerfully to today. However, before she did any of that or any of those things she would have to go through her daily waking ritual which she went through so that she could begin her day properly.

So she rose early and before the sun was to rise though the sun was not set to rise in a very distant time or anything like that but the day would not yet start for probably another half an hour or so for one could never be super exact about these kinds of things as it tended to change from every day to every day. She rose and went to her own bathroom so that she could go about her daily morning shower which would be brief and quick for she had no interest in a long soak or anything of that nature for today and so so the shower would go quickly and would not take a very long time at all. Once she had finished bathing and toweling herself off she went out and returned to her room so that she could require some clothing for her body and then upon such a selection she placed it upon her body and was at that point fully dressed for the day to officially begin without her going about in some kind of indecent or otherwise offensive manner since she now had clothes upon her very own body.

Once she had completed this need to go about and shower her self and then go about and dress her very body only then did she go down the staircase to the main floor where the kitchen was located. There she began to fully partake in the meal that had been previously prepared for her and took of the food. The food was quite delicious but perhaps even more importantly it was very extremely healthy for her and she enjoyed eating it immensely and she allowed it to invigorate and rejuvenate her body so that she would be prepared for any upcoming trials of the day and the training that was to come. She also drank a good deal of water as she was always someone who was big on hydration and things of that nature and preferred to be healthy and such so she allowed herself to drink the water that she required to be strong and to do well in the upcoming training that she was about to perform as so she did not want to have to stop because her body was was far too fatigued to have been able to continue the intense training that she was about to begin doing only right after she finished up with her meal and the end of her daily routines.

When she had finally finished her breakfast and all of the rest of what she normally did in the morning for the beginning of the day so that she could go about her training she would remain in the house for just a bit longer than she may have otherwise originally planned. She went through a rather short and somewhat intense method of yoga for a kind of pre workout wake out routine after eating. The woman with her hair of the most natural silver coloration which was not due to age but rather birth went about her yoga routine slowly at first and focusing greatly on stretching out her body and warming her muscles. She entered a form of deep meditation as she did this and reflected upon all of the things that she would need to learn today and all of the things that she was about to do and to figure out and to learn. Today she would once more go through the process of pushing herself as strong and as far as she possibly could and so by doing this most wondrous thing she would go about to learn new and increasingly more powerful abilities so that she could protect those who were weak and who could not fight for themselves and so she could end the senseless combat of the nonsense that so many became so fully and completely obsessed with.

She then made her way to the dojo that she most often attended and which had a huge amount of of people who went there for the training much like the training which she chose to go there in order to acquire. However she of course realized that the dojo had more than simply a great deal and variety of students but which also had some of the finest and most accomplished of all the trainers in the whole of the land. Thus she chose to attend there and was even made to attend there by her father and mother though she had no qualms about this because it would ensure her the best possible education in the ways of the samurai that she could possibly acquire and that was exactly what it was that she and her father and that her mother wanted for her. She of course wanted it for some different reasons but either way she still wanted to have it and to become learned in the way of the sword and in particular of her chosen art of fencing and so she went and attended this and dedicated a large portion of her time to such arts as the combat of this sort and of the highest caliber for she was one of the top students in this dojo.

At the dojo she went through her normal routines of what she did on an average day of normalcy and so she went about with a quick warm up exercise. She was already a bit warmed up and loosened up and so she simply decided to go about the regular exercises but in a slightly shorter manner and so she just went through the normalcy of her routine by jogging about and then once she had made a couple of laps around the dojo where there was a dedicated area of running and moving and such she then grabbed a length of rope and then began skipping rope and such so that she could get her get her heart rate up and keep her foot work light and on point so that she could become totally and fully in control of her of her feet and the position of her body and the foot work and all of those things which were so crucial to the motions of her movement and the like and so she would be fully capable of the swiftest of motions whenever she so needed. Once she had finished with these warmups and the like she decided to begin to go do other things in regards to her practice with the actual blade that she had and kept with her at all times to the point that some thought she had it with her while she was in the position of sleeping even people thought she did that with the sword and her puppets too of course.

She began to move through her normal routines and such by moving through the various stances of her blade and the like. The body of the woman with the hair of the most silver color went slowly and methodically through the correct stances of the blade that she was so good at wielding and and moved through them with extreme and the even utmost poise and precision so that she would be fully capable of knowing where truly and virtually and literally ever single motion of her body was location and so that she could realize where her every body part was located at literally ever moment of her motions and at every possible transition of her stances and such. She also kept close track of physically how the motions of her body felt and which individual the feeling of every motion and every pull of every muscle in her body as she moved from one stance to the next. She then proceeded to speed up though she did this with incredible slowness such that each singular time that she went about the next round of stances she was going faster only in a tiny amount and in such a way that truly no one watching would be able to hardly notice because the increase in speed was so slow and methodic and in such tiny and small increments. Eventually she was going increasingly faster and faster until she was moving at a blur that few could keep track of and so that she was moving even perhaps much faster than she was used to. While she moved faster and faster with each passing day that she did this exercise she could always move faster and could always find new ways to move her body in minute ways that would increase the efficiency of her motions and so that she could figure out the points of her body and of her motions which were weak and that were too slow or sloppy and which she could powerfully improve upon so that she could continue excelling even farther and farther and become the greatest blade master that the world had ever known.

Her blade entered the sheath of her sheath that was at her side and took up refuge there. She slowly moved it out and swung it forward in a full swing of her arm and moved the blade in a wide arch so as to slash an imaginary enemy that was of course not in front of her in the current reality of the real world. She returned the blade slowly once more and sheathed it in a controlled fashion. She went easily through the motion once more and then once she had done something else she went through it again and again and again. She continued through this motion repeatedly again and again as she did with her previous exercise. She would doubtlessly incorporate this into the daily routine of training that she kept up even to this day and for most other days all through the whole of her training and so they went through the whole of the training exercise this time for the first time and continued to go through the whole of the motions. She continued putting the sword into the sheath and then back and then again so that she could get the quick draw off instantaneously and with such a speed that truly no one would be able to resist the technique or even to block it or avoid it in any way. It was amazingly fast. She continued this until she went about through the end of the training of this sort for just a bit.

She then did a quick cool down routine for she had finished to the end of her regiment for the current day and so she was going to do a cool down exercise to ensure that she did not sustain any sort of injury or anything of that nature for she wanted to take care fully of her body and such so that she would not be injured in any way. The cool down was a short one as she was not fully done with moving or anything like that and so she simply did a jog and a few light things before she was done. When she had finished this she simply walked back and a slow and perhaps leisurely pace so that she could return back to her own home and look upon her puppets once more for she had a few more things to attend to with those constructions that she was working on.

When she finally arrived home and got inside she went up to the floor which served as a huge and glorified version of her of her work shop so that she could use her puppets even more and do things with them. When she go there she extended some of her chakra fibers and allowed the strings to go about the whole of the connection to the puppets that she had here. She had a few extremely powerful models she had been working on but for not she simply attached it to some little skeletal creations that she had and so it would be highly simple to control them though of course controlling them was not much of a problem in all reality since she was already so masterful of the puppets which she was a prodigy of of course since she was highly intelligent in these arts. She began to allow her senses to bleed over to the puppet which was something that she had had a new idea for recently which was something that she had only thought of a moment ago and she wanted to make sure that she could get it to work.

The practice was a success and she could soon see through the smooth and wooden eyes of one of the small puppets that she had attached her chakra thread to. She moved the thread over to the area where the mouth and voice box would be located and allowed a burst of chakra to move from her own throat down to her hands and across the string to the puppet. Suddenly, as though of its own accord, it spoke.

2404 | 5707
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Greatness [P]   Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 1:46 am

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

425|7581

The woman once more rose quickly and very much quite early within the day which was today as she rose up from her bed sitting up and looking out the window that was off and too her right probably just a few feet from where he bed currently was in her rather large room. The sun had not yet come up over the distant horizon that she could see from this high up vantage point but she knew that by the time she was done with her early morning routine which prepared her for the day which was today that she would be more that prepared to see the sun that would just be beginning to peak over the distant horizon and that a dull and early morning type of glow would be expanding rather quickly over the whole of the village and the shinobi world. And so because of this knowledge and because of her current adherence to her daily routine she would rise though she was not in any way a kind of slave to this routine because she could of course sleep in or do something else if she so desired it just so happened that she had nothing in particular that she needed to go about doing other than train and occasionally do missions though she did not really need to do many of those very much right now.

She moved her way across from the whole of the hallway into the adjacent bathroom which was near that of her bedroom and she did so of course because she was going to go about bathing herself in the morning on this most fine of mornings so that she could continue on to one of her private training grounds which was a bit odd if one were to one were to say the least because she was going to go off and not go to the dojo which was the place which she most often times of the times went to go drain but perhaps not today. No for today she would be about to train something other than that which she most oftentimes did to go on of course by going out and into the dojo because she had no more abilities within her art of sword play to learn at least for the time being because surely she would eventually create more jutsu of the type of the swords and then she would simply have more to learn for she really was quite a bit of a master of the blade.

She turned on the shower and stood beneath the torrent of water and allowed herself to be of course become bathed by the stream though she did not stay in there for a vast amount of time for she did not want to waste water and she wanted to go train herself and learn something new and so she would go about to do this quick shower taking though she did take a bit of extra time within her bath than perhaps she normally did because she was buys thinking about and even so far as reflecting upon the things which she was about to learn on this day which was of course that day of the very today. After a short time she was done with her shower however and she could no longer justify continuing on beneath the spray even though she would of course be allowed and permitted to but she did not want to for she had other things to do now and so she reached out of the shower after having turned off the nozzle and grabbed one of the very fluffy towels which hung on a rod outside of the shower and with this large towel she went ahead and totally dried herself completely off and then made sure to ensure that her hair was even drier for it took a bit of extra time to do so for it was quite long and very think and so she ran the towel through her long and thick silver hair a few extra times to ensure that it was totally dry.

Once she had completed this she strode on into her room with a purpose and flung her closet doors completely open and looked around for something that she would go about in the wearing of today. She selected a rather plain outfit though it was not terribly plain to many other people but to her it was a style that she chose to wear very often with black leggings and a kind of dress over top of these leggings though today she did not choose a red dress but instead when about selecting a pale blue dress almost white in color which she did not think she very much liked with her hair but which she happened to feel was fitting with what it was she would be doing for today of the day and so she put this one and got herself fully dressed and then she went about going on to get to her training but first of course she would make her way down the stairs which would bring her to the downstairs and in doing this she would very much be in the down stairs area and would find herself in the kitchen and once she was there she would sit down for a rather nice but simple breakfast that she would eat of a most nutritious nature and that she would eat this so as to keep her strength and energy up for the day and then she would drink a good portion of water which she would repeat throughout her day as she did every day and then drink some tea as well because she was craving some.

Then and only then once she had completed these things did she exit the house and go to a private area of her residence and once she had gotten herself there she made her way to a private training ground which was essentially just for her and she decided to begin going about her training for the day. She had finally made it to the area that she was going to go to and this was the training location where she would learn some of the secret abilities of her clan and practices some of the ones which she had decided to learn of her own accord and so in doing so would finally learn the techniques that were her birth right or the right of her very nature and her blood due to her lineage other than the samurai techniques which she already had and which she of course had that she had learned already due to her training and natural skill within the blade itself.

She calmed herself and began to move her very bones within her body around just beneath her skin which was something which she could always do and was of course not terribly difficult for her due to her clan heritage and her legendary blood line limit of her blood and this was quite amazing. Her bones were naturally filled with chakra and this allowed them to be of an amazing hardness which was truly unparalleled by anything else at all in perhaps the whole world and as such even when she did fight blows never did very much to her because her bones were extremely powerful even powerful enough to block most all weapons that she ever encountered. She continued to manipulate the bones a bit more something which she could do but this really quite more than anything was simply a way for her to begin her practice rather than do anything else more complicate or anything of that nature and so she warmed herself up completely to the motion of her bones before she continued on to go and do some other things.

She decided that it would be more logical and reasonable to begin with a bit more of an easier technique and one that she would not find to be terribly difficult all that much at the current time and this was one that she had more or less come up with on her own and it was a truly wondrous ability which allowed her to simply upon a single thought quite quickly to the point of being instantaneous grow to herself something that was a kin to a kind of armor though it was comprised of her bones and it did not extend out to the outer sides of her body or even beyond that of her skin but rather existed beneath her very skin but very shallowly beneath her skin. In this was it was possible for her protect herself from nearly any attack and of course to do so almost instantly and in a way that her opponents would not be able to see or read and so this skill was a very useful one.

She then moved on to learn a different sort of technique and this was one which allowed her to extend bones from all over her body and so she of course went about learning it and allowing small bits of bone to extend off of key locations within her body such as from her shins and her elbows as well as her wrist areas and other places of that nature so that she could use them to attack and defend and so she allowed them to grow out as thick spear like protrusions which were which were terribly sharp and very deadly and of course very powerful in their defensive nature and so upon doing this and then she went about going through the motions of the ability though this was in no way difficult for her because she was already terribly proficient in blade work and quite good at taijutsu and she was very flexible as well and so the idea of parrying these kinds of things and what not she was more than capable of picking up the motions.

Finally she moved along to the final ability that she was going to train for this day of days which was of course referred to as today and this was a larch dance ability which was used as a powerful and terribly deadly counter measure which would allow her to easily counter other taijutsu users and even other blade masters in a very terrible and surprising way for there was really no way to counter or react to it other than simply not approaching her and so she went about learning this next technique of techniques which was much like the willow dance and so it wasn’t that hard to learn she simply needed to go about expanding bones out of her body at precise locations and in ways that would act like cages or other such obstructive structures that could catch weapons and even disarm people by ripping the weapon from their hands. Now done with this training she would go back to the house to read something for a time or perhaps even work some more on her puppets though she suspected she’d be doing both of these things for the rest of the day today.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Greatness [P]   Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:08 am

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

2217|9798

Once more as was her most common of ways of the ways in which she did things was of course that of the way of her waking and in doing so she did this way of being and doing in the same way that she did mostly everything else which was of course to say that she did it quickly and efficiently though of course that was not how she did everything but as far as her daily routine like things went such as waking and all of that she did them in a way that was both early and quite efficient for of course as with most every other day she had some things which she would need to go about and attend to and in doing those she needed to makes sure she did them in the most efficient of ways possible so that she could complete them quickly and allow herself to go on to do other more interesting things with her day though she was as of recently beginning to think that quite a bit perhaps there would never be anything of very much interest that would happen within this village of hers which was the Hidden Cloud village.

Either way it was quite true to have said that she could not simply lie in bed forever thinking about this kind of thing and so she went on to go and do some other things well of course she could have if she really wanted to go on to lie in bed all day if she wanted to but she thought that would be a bit of a waste since there was a bit of stuff that would have to happened and she had some plans for the day and so she went off to go to get herself out of the bed that she was currently in and in doing so she planted her feet down upon the ground which allowed her to move away from the bed and move towards the bathroom which just so happened which just so happened to be attached to the room she was currently in which was her bedroom and so in doing so she entered the bathroom though not before removing that which was her clothing that she had slept in and tossing it into the dirty clothing hamper which she had only just emptied by of course cleaning the clothes and so she went into the bathroom.

She entered then after entering the bathroom by moving out of her bedroom she entered into the shower and turned on the hot spray of the shower and in fact for today she decided that she would take a rather longer shower than she normally did which was a bit odd for she rarely did this in her efficient manner but today she simply felt like she would go about doing that and getting into the shower she felt the nice burn of the water and stood beneath it for quite a while while she thought about the whole of the things that she was thinking about within the very confines of her very own mind. She thought about the village and the sorry state that it was in, about her strange promotion to jonin even though she did not much care about ninjas and their affairs, and about all manner of other things. How odd it was that the bijuu had attacked and how it was even stranger that perhaps no one had seen this coming even though in all the histories of the land it had been said that messing with the bijuu and that even so much as going about with the tournament to select the kage had perhaps summoned the beasts and that this was sheer folly. She shook her head as a cascade of water dripped from her long, silver hair.

The village seemed dumb and the people in it seemed inactive at best. Where where were they? What were they doing? Why had almost no one helped during the attack and why was the help so useless? Why was the village weak and full of no one? Where was there population and why did they do nothing? Why did even the kage who had been elected to help the people and lead the village done nothing? Why in the hell was she a little girl and not just even a little girl but a little girl who was of a low rank and seemingly low combat powers. Ayatsuri realized that she could have simply beheaded the girl as well as her guards when she arrived to go look through the wreckage to find and locate and count the death that the bijuu had wrought. It would have required nothing, no difficulty what so ever and no one likely could have stopped her. This is not to say that she wanted the mantle of kage for she did not think that she really wanted that pressure or responsibility but she thought it was foolish that so many people had voted for such a fool.

Aytasuri, the woman with her most silver of hair, was angry now. She felt a rather unfamiliar rage boil up beneath the hot steam of the shower. This was stupid. The village was stupid, full of stupid people. She could already hear her father shaking his head with a smile and saying how this hot bloodedness was a result of her being his child and a samurai in general for they had a temper even if they could remain totally calm in battle which she of course could for she was a practiced samurai but he would be proud of her nonetheless. She felt as her fist balled up and struck the side of the shower out of her sheer anger with the whole village. Even having voted for the young girl was condemnable for the people of the village but even more so was the fact that she had taken the job and yet seemed so amazingly blind to everything that was going on even when Ayatsuri had met her. She seemed totally unaware that she even was the rule of the land and even more unaware as to what was going on. It was disgraceful, to be honest.

And then there was the matter of her regent, a strange women who apparently was to rule in her stead but who had yet to show herself in the village at all. In fact, that Ayatsuri find out with her extensive contacts, no one seemed to know anything about the woman and most had never even heard about her. How strange. The woman and her silver hair smelled something strange in this and already did not like this temporary rules. The village was going down the drain fast and, strangely, Ayatsuri had almost no impulse to stop it. The bijuu, the boredom, the training, and her family had changed her. She still did not like fighting, derived no particular pleasure of it and believed the world would simply be a better place without it and without ninja even perhaps, but she had lost her reluctance to engage and fight, had lost her reluctance to kill. Her sensei at the local dojo was extremely impressed by her; she had always been extremely gifted, but now she was on a whole new level with her tempered ferocity. She went for kill blows early, she sparred intensely, she won even more quickly than normal.

She stepped out from the shower after a long time, no more calmed that she had been before. She stood near the shower in the thick mist of the heat of the shower and shook slightly at her own anger but she mastered it of course for she was a proud samurai and a master puppeteer and a member of her family and clan and would not be shaken by the idiocy of her village and the corrupt dealings of the politicians there. As she calmed herself she felt her bones move beneath her skin a power that she had as a gift of her unique blood and so she delved deeply into what was going on here and found that she could feel more fully her bones and their powers and such and maybe just maybe this was in fact due in part to her anger and her increased mastery over her self over her self but she in fact doubted this a bit for it seemed like it was something else for her clan historically was a rather bloodthirsty one and one that enjoyed fighting quite a bit and maybe just maybe perhaps it was this knowledge of her willingness to fight and even kill without hesitation that had awoken his new power of hers. Where maybe she would in fact have shuddered at this knowledge instead she now only felt a cold acceptance of it. New mastery over her blood did not shake her as maybe it once would have. It was simply another tool in her ever expanding arsenal. She was strong.

Still nude she felt as her bones buckled again, forming them consciously this time into things that she felt were needed and necessary. The bones of her hands joined and elongated, strengthened by chakra and sharpened by her will, into long daggers, which she pulled from the flesh of her hand. While she was a samurai, she had attended the academy to learn the arts of ninjutsu, something that most samurai shunned but that her father had encouraged as it would allow her not only to grow in her puppetry skill but also to gain an advantage over any shinobi she may fight for she would not their ways and how they think. She could throw these daggers at immense speed and with deadly accuracy, increased even by the fact that they were of such phenomenally high durability and power, being the equivalent of an A rank weapon. She then felt as her leg and hip readjusted and a bone protruded from her hip area which she removed in the classic iado style that she knew, producing a beautifully made katana, the blade at three feet and the handle another foot or so so as to allow for wielding it with one or two hands. She then crafted from the opposite leg a bone sheath in which to store the thing and wound the hilt with some lovely lavender cloth strips so as to increase the hold of the blade.

Then she felt as her clavicle joined together and grew, protruding from her skin until it fully exited her body in a seamlessly crafted bow using some of the sinew and cartilage of her body as a powerful draw string. The bow was perhaps a bit longer than some being just over three feet from each tip but it could be easily manipulated by the woman who had made it and would allow for tremendous range and penetrative power. She then created a collection of arrow from her bones as well by drawing them from various portions of her body and allowing her to produce fifty of them. The tips of these bones were spiraled in nature and deadly sharp at all sides making them extremely dangerous. However, as she already knew, they would be of the utmost penetrative power for the spiral of their structure would allow them to spin almost like bullets much like in the ten fingers drilling technique and as such they would be able to easily pierce even A rank defenses by literally drilling through them and continuing on ward without slowing. This would allow her to kill even from huge distances and even against overly defensive opponents. She had now completed her arsenal but just for good measure she pulled out an additional ten daggers for throwing allowing for a total twenty to be carried upon her person which she was more than happy to store up within her sleeves and on other locations about her person so as to fully conceal them.

She then shot out a few finger drilling bullets from her hand at a slow pace to exit out the open window to ensure that she remembered properly how to go about doing this and when she was done withdrew a small bone sword from her shoulder which was double sided unlike the katana she had created and with this she practiced the motions of her dance which was the dance of the camellias which was a terrifying dance of such speed and unpredictability that it caused a person watching it to have their eyes literally lag behind their mind which essentially allowed for an undefeatable kill should someone attempt to go head on with the woman. When she was finished only then did she go on to finish drying herself and getting ready for the day with her dressing and her eating of the breakfast and drinking of water for her day but of course she made sure to wear her newly completed masterpiece which was the puppet Pawn and to also store all of the additional new weaponry that she had created which and after that she was truly ready for just about anything at all in the whole world.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Greatness [P]   Birth of Greatness [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of Greatness [P]
Page 1 of 1