Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The next best thing  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The next best thing  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The next best thing  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The next best thing  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The next best thing  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The next best thing  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The next best thing  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The next best thing  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The next best thing  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The next best thing  I_vote_lcapThe next best thing  I_voting_barThe next best thing  I_vote_rcap 
Will
The next best thing  I_vote_lcapThe next best thing  I_voting_barThe next best thing  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The next best thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kidbushido

kidbushido

The next best thing  Empty
PostSubject: The next best thing    The next best thing  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:33 am

The next best thing  League_of_legends__diana_by_guazzo-d6ja42c
This is necessary.

The next best thing  0OeODz3
Name: Tsuki Hope Sarutahiko
Nickname: Fallen Idol / The Glowing Bitch
The next best thing  GWSdYHs
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 151
Appearance: The next best thing  Diana_render_by_xilent21-d6wh0dc

Hope is a little different from the average member of the Sarutahiko clan. While most clansmen have Auburn hair, Hope's hair is long and white, created from the stress of her ever enduring life. She has emerald green eyes that seem to "glow", and when harnessing her clan's release her eyes glow burning red. A strange characteristic of her eyes (other than the glow) is the fact that her irises are Phoenix shaped. The girl has pale skin and is relatively skinny, and very beautiful. While she may be skinny, this doesn't mean she has no body. Her breast are C-cup, while her hips are 28, which are above average for a girl her size. She doesn't pay much attention to her appearance though, it doesn't matter.

Being a weapon user, the woman has toned muscles that show when exposed, but nothing too large. While using bladed weapons and Kenjutsu, she tends to flex her impressive muscles out, as if she's trying to impress people; This is a natural response of course, why would Hope flex to look cool. (The woman isn't Goku) She looks fit and healthy, making most girls her age envious of her perfect body. Hope tries to not look gloomy as much as she can to lift her own happiness, but it's hard since she's been through a lot in her life.

The woman isn't really like a lot of other women her age, she doesn't really care for beauty or appearance, so she never wears make up. Her hair is sometimes messy and her clothes will smell like she just got done training in them, because usually she'll be doing just that. Her hands and arms have numerous amounts of scars and will usually be bandaged from all the fighting and training she does. These bandages have been adapted into her outfit, since she'll just have to wrap herself in them eventually. She wears light armor, almost as if she wear some kind of knight, but it doesn't slow her at all, again I cannot stress that it's light.  

While she isn't completely devout of happiness, Hope doesn't smile often. But on these rare occasions when she actually does, it's the most beautiful smile you'll ever see. A smile of rarity and pure joy, that is if it's really a smile, and not her forcing one. People take notice of her during combat because she'll glow bright red and her eyes will light up. This is why people call her the "Glowing Bitch".  

Since the girl trains like crazy at all hours of the day (and night) she has bags under her eyes. The constant training gives her visual bruises on any unclothed area of her body. Surprisingly her face stays untouched, which shows her beauty (which remember, she doesn't care for). All this training would leave most physically drained, but Hope feels nothing, with her clan training her in such a twisted way that being tired doesn't dull her senses or slows her down at all.
The next best thing  EW0JlD2
Village: Kumo
Character Rank: Special Jounin
Clan: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t828-sarutahiko-okami#4568
Element: Jishin
The next best thing  IVLimad
Personality:

Like stated earlier, Hope's been through a lot. Her clan expects so much from their members (since there were only like 50 people in it) and force their children to train way harder than any child should. This and the fact that she's lost anyone in her life that has ever loved her, have forced her into a slightly unstable state. She doesn't let her emotions dictate her life, just her overwhelming desire to live. The events of Hope’s past have given her a severe anxiety of losing people, trust issues and a lot of pent-up anger about the inability to save those who have died in her past. This has expressed itself in rash missions and a determination very unlike that of a girl her age. Hope’s powers give her a lot of opportunities, but unfortunately, so far she hasn't been able to save the people she’s loved the most.

With everything Hope has been put through in her life, she’s hardly had any time to consider love, let alone relationships. It actually disgusts her, the idea of being intimate with anyone, man or woman. She's the epitome of asexual, devout of any sort of sexual attraction. This doesn't mean she doesn't find people physically attractive, but if she had a choice between men and women she'd probably say women have better bodies and more pleasing faces.

Most people nowadays like to look at life in a one dimensional way; either you're good or evil. Hope is neither. Saying she's neutral means you're still looking at life wrong. She does what she needs to in order to survive and protect whomever she cares for. If this means killing, then she'll kill. If she has to steal to survive, then she'll do so. Hope has no allegations to anyone but herself, but when she finds people she likes, she'll protect them as if she were their mother. She constantly is looking for someone to love, but doesn't give away her trust easily, so this complicates things in her life. The woman has no immediate allegiance to her nation, nor the people in it. But of course Hope realizes she has to do what they tell her in order to continue getting paid and receiving. This doesn't mean she agrees with what they'll tell her to do or their own actions.

While she currently doesn't have anyone close to her, it can be noted in the past that she would take care of children as if they were her own, and treat elders like older siblings. Hope is a motherly type of person, the type that comes in and fixes everything wrong, and even if it was your fault she wouldn't point her finger and blame you, but forgive you and let you know "Better luck next time". Sometimes it seems like her kindness has no bounds, until you have to fight her in combat. Her emotionless state kicks in and only strategic plans remain. The girl is somewhat of a genius on and off the battlefield. Her talent in her fields of combat are well hardened, and she proves why she made Jounin at only 16.

Now I stated that Hope gets emotionless in combat, this is true, but off the field is a different story. Since the woman was trained by her clan away from all major villages until she was 14, many things confuse her in life. Hope was the ninja equivalent of the Amish. Simple things like televisions or radios confused her greatly, so of course modern day things still kinda put her on the edge and cause her to act overemotional over them. She'll react to certain situations differently than most people would; and example would be if a bird just dropped from the sky, most would be saddened and try to help it, Hope would put it out of its misery with no regrets. For someone who is emotionally scarred she is someone of a jokester, and likes to play around a lot. She tends to make stupid jokes and will actively try to troll people whenever she can. This bitch is confusing as hell.

Character History:

HISTORY:

Clan Introduction:

Long ago, in the early days of the ninja, there was a certain clan... This certain clan was said to be blessed by the GODS, gifted with beauty as well as power. They went by the name of the Sarutahiko Okami Clan, and they were hated. This clan were one of the first Shinobi clan's able to band together and create a village, which rivaled all those around themselves. Of course this only brought more hatred, forcing many clans to band together and destroy them, afraid of the power they brought forth. After months of defending themselves all members but 10 of the strongest from the clan were killed. These 10 fought off the remaining forces from the enemy clans over the course of 3 days before they mysteriously disappeared. Rumors say that the clan members were hidden by the GODS that loved them so much. It wasn't until a few years ago (present time) that the clan's ability of the Jishin Release was rediscovered by a random ninja. His name was Yahiko. Through him the clan was re-created and new jutsu were forged... and his power was known.

A continued history:

Being such a small clan with so much power, it went to the heads of the clansmen. Yahiko, his 5 younger brothers, and the wives of the men decided to resurrect the mythical name of the clan. Sarutahiko Okami being the name of a Legendary Shinto God, it fit perfectly for the clan and their GODLY powers. The 6 brothers all bore children, and in order to keep the KKG in the family, the women were forced to mate with the males of the family. Luckily all the inbreeding didn't cause any birth defects, which they claim comes from the GODS. Although the clan founders were originally from Konoha, they were allowed to live off the land their ancestors once build, while still being considered "Leaf Ninja". The clan had to make many sacrifices like this to gain power, sacrifices that slowly took away their sanity. They would force their children to do all the harshest training, and at age 14 they'd send their children to Konoha to take the Chuunin exams. The ones that failed were either killed or forced into even harsher training. Their actions were so bad, the land they lived on was known as "The Forest of Blood."

Birth:

Hope was born tin the Sarutahiko's "Forest of Blood" to people we'll just call "Mother" and "Father", their names are unimportant really. She just so happened to be the youngest child and only daughter of her parents. Her father was a member of the clan, her mother was one of the few outsiders allowed to marry and live on the lands, all because she was an Uzumaki clan member. The clan felt breeding with another strong clan would produce stronger genes; they were right, Hope came out with irises of the Phoenix, which they took as a sign of good things to come. The girl was treated as a gift from the GODS themselves, thus expected great things from her.

Childhood:

Since "Father" was raised in the harshest ways, he didn't want his only daughter to be raised the same way... the way he trained his sons. All throughout her childhood years her parents gave her all the love a parent could give. Once she reached age 3, the clan forces the parents of a child to start training the youngins. Her father taught her the basics, but sugar coated everything so she could remain humane, since the training requires to take away one's "Hope". An example would be allowing another man to rape the child if it's a girl, or beat the child if it's a boy. After constantly turning down the suggestions, the clan realized "father" would be trouble, and began plotting against him and his wife.

Once Hope reached age 5, she was one of the only children in the village who actually could smile without it being forced, she was actually happy with her parents. To the clan this as a display of weakness, and they finally had enough. They gave the father the choice of either beating his daughter into a cold soldier like the rest of the children, or murder his wife. "Mother" told "Father" to just kill her and take Hope away so they could live a decent life elsewhere, but he couldn't bring himself to slay his wife... so the man beat his 5 year old daughter within an inch of her life, which began her brutal training. At such a young age the girl had to learn that the only important life was that of her clansmen, everything else had no purpose but to further their existence. Her emotions were toyed with, and she was brainwashed for 3 more years until her father finally had enough.

Out of the blue "Father" broke down and began teaching the girl the meaning of being a human and showing kindness. He broke her from the cold state that he once instilled into the young girl. She regained her "Hope" and began recovering from the traumas she faced through the brainwashing. Once the clan caught wind of this they were through trying to peacefully work things out. "Older Brother" who was "Father's" oldest son (and only son still alive) was ordered to raise Hope, as they would slay both parents. Little did they know "Father" and "Mother" were easily the strongest Shinobi in the entire Blood Forest. It took the efforts of the entire clan to mortally wound the two, and with their final breath they told Hope to never lose herself, and to forgive them for leaving her with this evil clan.

The young girl couldn't even weep she was in such shock. "Older brother" took over and taught Hope everything the clan taught him, but once they ordered him to allow another member to rape her, his humanity kicked in and he refused. The clan afraid to fight the son of the man who easily leveled half their homeland accepted his refusal.

Genin:

Just like all members of the Sarutahiko Clan, at age 14 the children are sent off to the villages for the Chuunin Exams. Hope was certainly ready, her brother's harsh training easily made her able to stalemate most Special Jounin. Though even after all that training, her brother tried teaching her the kindness and love "Father" and "Mother" once gave her. This was the first time the girl wore her ninja headband, representing Konoha. She'd never even been outside of her land until they sent her off. What a wonderful and huge world, with so many happy people! Hope knew instantly that she wanted to stay here forever. Once the exams began, she passed all test easily, but had to be monitored (like all members of her Clan at the exams) so she wouldn't kill enemy. The village decided to pass her onto Chuunin before the exam even ended, a display of her prowess.

Chuunin:

Once the girl ranked up, she decided that she wouldn't return home, even after her clan threatened her over and over again. Hope stayed in Konoha and tried to adapt, but of course it was hard. People stayed away from her due to her clan and weirdness, she stayed away from people due to her shyness. Ninja refused to go on missions with Hope, leaving her to face danger alone a lot of the times. One day though, a weird boy came right up to her and told her "Hi I'm Haru, and we'll probably be best friends." and from that day they were just that. About a year later after training and missions, Haru suddenly went missing, spies from her clan had observed that the two were really close, and had to stop this.

A mysterious note arrived to her home saying "Choose between your brother or the Boy." she instantly knew what this meant, and went back to her village to face her clan. Once she arrived they revealed that both her brother and Haru were chained to a pole, beaten. The girl couldn't choose, so the clan decided to burn both men alive. "Older Brother" broke free and began fighting off the clansmen to save Haru, but was too late. Hope watched as her best friend was burned alive. This caused her to snap, and began coldly murdering all members of her clan in sight, her brother helped. Once all the elders were killed, all that were left were the women and children, who were spared. The two siblings left the Blood Forest... forever.

Special Jounin:
Word got around that a Chuunin was the cause of what was known as the "Blood Forest Massacre" and her village realized Hope's power was efficient, plus she was the perfect candidate for the ninja special forces since she didn't really exist. The girl didn't want to become a pawn for a village that never even tried helping her, so she faked her death, changed her name and joined Kumogakure. It didn't take much for the village to accept her and give her the Special Jounin rank.

Last edited by kidbushido on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: The next best thing    The next best thing  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:12 pm

Done~
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The next best thing    The next best thing  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:32 pm

The clan history should have a shorter time frame to coincide with the current plot.

Also ANBU don't actually exist yet since kage's haven't made them, so remove that/change it to special forces or something.

Everything else is good!
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: The next best thing    The next best thing  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:35 pm

edited~
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: The next best thing    The next best thing  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Approved

This character is gucci~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next best thing    The next best thing  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next best thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: