Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Eye of Truth I_vote_lcapEye of Truth I_voting_barEye of Truth I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Eye of Truth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Name: Eyes of Truth
Type: Prosthetic Eyes
Materials: Created out of gold with an infusion of living shadows made out of Inputon
Visual Description:
Spoiler:
Ability:
----These items have an innate connection to it's creator and considers him it's master above all else. As such it can be used as a conduit to cast his jutsu after he prepares it no matter the distance between them.
----if inserted into an empty eye socket it will allow it's host the ability to see once again, it does this by using the principles of genjutsu to send the images directly to the brain. however, similar to other implanted Dojutsu eyes, it will require 3 chakra per post from it's host to be used. Unlike dojutsu eyes, this chakra drain can be turned on and off without requiring an eyepatch by both the creator and the host.
----Being crafted with Inputon, the eye itself has an immunity to outside genjutsu and thus can allow it's host to see past illusions. The host can still be affected by genjutsu, however they will always be able to see the real world through this eye even while under the effects. This eye will never lie to them with only one exception, if the creator wishes it to lie to them.
Cost: 10,000
Requirements: Can only be created by a member of the Kazekuro Clan with Inputon Release. Must have a medical skill of 3 to implant the eye into a person.  Only 2 eyes can be created per member at any given time.

Last edited by Vaati on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Well you gave a low Chakra cost for a pretty handy tool. It's like a sharingan that can't copy...

Please be more descriptive on the first ability. How exactly does it cast jutsu and what do you mean with the last bit about no matter the distance between them. Who is them
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 8:52 pm

yeah kinda... maybe.. not really... it's more or less like with this eye implanted, your real eye will see the genjutsu while this eye can see the real giving you double vision. Unlike a sharingan it can't dispel genjutsu on you nor an ally nor will it help with dispeling a genjutsu but does make them easily detectable IF you are already paying chakra to detect it. If you don't already suspect a genjutsu, you wouldn't be paying chakra per post anyway. This also would include optical illusions that bend light to be ineffective against it. In addition, it doesn't see faster then a normal person's eye like how a sharingan would. Should you be in a genjutsu that traps you in a false world inside your head or a genjutsu that alter's your perception of time while it does stuff to you, this eye would be still in the real world, and the only thing you would see out of this eye would be the last thing your real body was looking at and you wouldn't be able to move this eye or the rest of your body until you broke out of the genjutsu.

as for the first ability, the eye becomes an extension of the creator, not the current user or host of the eye. This eye could be implanted in someone other then the creator, and no matter where the host was the creator of the eye could use the eye as a proxy of himself. He could be safe in the village, using a scrying jutsu to bind his vision to the eye while it's host is in another land on a mission. Even across that distance he could even cast genjutsu through that link using the eye as a medium to assist the host in battle. Should the host die, the creator could use a living shadow jutsu to cover the eye, pull the eye from the socket, and have the shadow take the form of a bat so it may fly back to him.

in short "them" is the creator and the eye.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 4:00 pm

For the cost alone, all three of these abilities seem like major abilities to me. Which are 3.000 ryo a pop.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Is work being done on this? If not I shall archive it.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 pm

was waiting on further input, also.... rank?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:50 am

Cost depends on the rank and amount of abilities and said abilities' levels.
So, you decide the ability level for each of those abilities and we'll tell you if it needs bumping or lowering. But I see will already gave a rank for the abilities (major each) so that's already 3k per ability.
You decide the rank and we'll decide if it needs bumping or lowering~
There needs to be a range on how far you can cast those jutsu through the eyes. "No matter the distance" is too much
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 12:36 am

oh no, sorry.. you're misinterpreting what i mean, ryu.  the range of the jutsu doesn't change.  If I have a fireball spell that has a range of 10m that stays the same, the eye will shoot a fireball with a range of 10m, period.  What I mean by "no matter the distance" is I could implant this on someone, and send them off on a mission to another country. Then using my moon pearls I could scry and see what the eye sees from the comfort of my room in suna using the twilight vision jutsu. Then by manipulating the connection between the eye and the moon pearl I could then cast a jutsu as if I was where the eye was. my chakra would be channeled into the moon pearl and then out of the eye to create the jutsu. 

or should the person who holds my eye turn against me. I could envelop the eye with living shadows, erupting that persons head in the process, should I choose to, then mold the shadows into the form of a bat and have the eye fly back to me. 

the eye is in effect becomes an extension of myself. It allows me to throw others into harms way, while simultaneously offering me both safety and anonymity. Now if I can just get one into horus's head....

Kinda also planning on using these on npc villagers to spy on others under threat of death.... nothing quite says "do what I say" like an explosive in the eye socket.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Vaati wrote:
oh no, sorry.. you're misinterpreting what i mean, ryu. the range of the jutsu doesn't change. If I have a fireball spell that has a range of 10m that stays the same, the eye will shoot a fireball with a range of 10m, period. What I mean by "no matter the distance" is I could implant this on someone, and send them off on a mission to another country. Then using my moon pearls I could scry and see what the eye sees from the comfort of my room in suna using the twilight vision jutsu. Then by manipulating the connection between the eye and the moon pearl I could then cast a jutsu as if I was where the eye was. my chakra would be channeled into the moon pearl and then out of the eye to create the jutsu.

I understood what you meant by the range, and I agree with Ryu. Infinite range items are simply not allowed. You need to give it a range, even if it is a very, very long range.

Quote :
----Being crafted with Inputon, the eye itself has an immunity to outside genjutsu and thus can allow it's host to see past illusions.

I see nothing on your character or clan that states an immunity to Genjutsu. Genjutsu immunity is not permitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eye of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of Truth   Eye of Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eye of Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Item Applications-
Jump to: