Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A I_vote_lcapBijuu/Kage event Q&A I_voting_barBijuu/Kage event Q&A I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bijuu/Kage event Q&A I_vote_lcapBijuu/Kage event Q&A I_voting_barBijuu/Kage event Q&A I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bijuu/Kage event Q&A

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:26 pm

So here's some info on the Kage event's second part, the bijuu attack. Ask any question regarding the event, and it will be answered
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:27 pm

What dem stats and chakra pools looking like?
Back to top Go down
Storm Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Storm Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Will there be any NPC's in the bijuu threads for any village who do not have well developed Fuin PC ninja's?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Chakra pools for Bijuu 1-5: 1500. 6-8: 2000
No, there won't be NPC to seal Bijuu. This is a Kage event, rather a bijuu attack than bijuu event.
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Can one request to be a member of the Council instead of receive votes for kage?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:47 pm

You can reject Kage to become a council member, but you'll have to choose a replacement then.
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Okay.

Are we able to get exp in this. Some people get exp for saving civilians, some exp for helping fight the bijuu, and stuff like that?

How long do we have to fight them? Can I seal in one post?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Every participant gets 1k exp and 1k Ryo.
Every victor (Kage) gets 3k exp and 3k Ryo. The victor also receives one of the SSM swords (first come first serve. So, if your topic ends quickly, congratulations you get to pick whatever one you want).
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Stats for the bijuu and also what about their weakness to mokuton, genjutsu, sharigan, uzumaki chains, and fuin etc how will they play in the fighting
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:05 pm

How the hell did the SSM get from the Kiri Council over to the other Villages?

Does Kiri get two SSM rather than one or something?

Does everyone start with refilled chakra?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:12 pm

It does what it does in canon~ Mokuton and sharingan can't control bijuu atm though. Stats are complicated right now. We'll have them up soon.
Remember how the alliance acted as if they didn't know of Iwa's jin? Kiri gave everyone ssm to make it seem like they were still on good standings with each other~
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:27 pm

Why can't sharingan control Bijuu?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Because we haven't worked that out yet
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:52 pm

What happens to those who entered part 1 and received damage and lost chakra?
The council steps in as the sensory squads pick up the large amounts of bijuu. The medic council members heal your wounds, and provide you with a special pill created with their vast knowledge of medical Ninjutsu. This pill restores your chakra back to 100% capacity. If you refuse to take the pill immediately, they take back the pill. (So no using more chakra and then using the pill when you're really low to get more techs out of this)
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:54 am

Next post for the event should include the stats and skill of the Bijuu since it will be important

Also could we get the gains of each Bijuu being sealed within you, like Skill/Stat bonus and advanced releases gained?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Second question will be in the Bijuu system itself. This isn't a bijuu sealing event, it's a Kage event.

Here's the Bijuudama for everyone to see and go by

Name: Tailed Beast Ball
Type: Bijuu
Element: N/A
Range: 1,000 Meters
Handseals: 1 Post charge
Speed: 100 for shooting ball to cause diameter explosion, 75 for explosion wave to travel as well as 75 for the diameter ball version's explosion to spread out. 75 for Beam of energy/ray.
Description: To form the attack, the user must gather both positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura), and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura), then shape it into a sphere. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire. The ball can be fired differently, either in sphere form, which can be detonated for a wave explosion or launched to form a dome-shaped blast which flattens and erases everything around it, or as a concentrated beam of energy which gives it explosive penetrative power. A Tailed Beast Ball is incredibly dense. When used in close proximity to other tailed beasts performing the technique, the Tailed Beast Balls can be combined, vastly increasing the attack's destructive power and size. 2 Tailed Beast Balls combined would increase the explosive range by x1.5. The range of the explosion is relative to the Tailed Beast's power, however each Tailed Beast Ball or Bijuudama will vaporize whatever is in it's path aside from a select few S ranked barriers and defensive techniques, such as the Self Repairing Barrier, Summoning: Quintuple Rashōmon or Four Red Yang Formation.
1 Tail - 5 Tails: 30 meter diameter explosion when used to shoot the ball and cause a dome like blast, can be doubled if charged for two posts. Up to 40 meters away from the user and 30 meters wide when used to create a sphere causing an explosion wave to be sent outward, can be doubled if charged for two posts. Up to 50 meters when used as a cone like ray/beam of energy, can be doubled if charged for two posts.
6 Tails - 7 Tails: 40 meter diameter explosion when used to shoot the ball and cause a dome like blast, can be doubled if charged for two posts. Up to 50 meters away from the user and 40 meters wide when used to create a sphere causing an explosion wave to be sent outward, can be doubled if charged for two posts. Up to 60 meters away when used as a cone like ray/beam of energy, can be doubled if charged for two posts.
8 Tails: 50 meter diameter explosion when used to shoot the ball and cause a dome like blast, can be doubled if charged for two posts. Up to 60 meters away from the user and 50 meters wide when used to create a sphere causing an explosion wave to be sent outward, can be doubled if charged for two posts. Up to 70 meters away when used as a cone like ray/beam of energy, can be doubled if charged for two posts.
9 Tails: 80 meter diameter explosion when used to shoot the ball and cause a dome like blast, can be doubled if charged for two posts. Up to 80 meters away from the user and 60 meters wide when used to create a sphere causing an explosion wave to be sent outward, can be doubled if charged for two posts. Up to 90 meters away when used as a cone like ray/beam of energy, can be doubled if charged for two posts.
Charging it one post would cost 100 chakra, two posts cost 200 chakra. This is deducted from the Bijuu's own chakra pool.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 4:18 pm

One hour added to the sign-in time. One hour after this post and it is closed for good
Back to top Go down
Storm Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Storm Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Will you post once the time runs out, or will the first participate need to post in order for the thread to continue?
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 1:23 pm

I'm only talking for Suna. Due to the Bijuu event dragging on or w.e can the waiting four post to seal be over. Especially since we have two Bijuu one on land and the other in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu/Kage event Q&A   Bijuu/Kage event Q&A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijuu/Kage event Q&A
Page 1 of 1