Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hakudoshi Reporting In I_vote_lcapHakudoshi Reporting In I_voting_barHakudoshi Reporting In I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hakudoshi Reporting In I_vote_lcapHakudoshi Reporting In I_voting_barHakudoshi Reporting In I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hakudoshi Reporting In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi Reporting In Empty
PostSubject: Hakudoshi Reporting In   Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Hey everyone,

You can call me Hakudoshi on here. Or if you know me from other sites, you can call me Syndra. Either works for me.
I was recommended this site by V and so far I think it has a lot of potential to be fun. We should just advertise a lot. Get it out there.
I'm excited to get to know all of you and rp with you.
I've been rping Naruto for almost three years now, so I'm fairly experienced.

Have a great day!

-Hakudoshi/Syndra
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Reporting In   Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:03 am

Welcome Syndra!
I'm glad you like the site and I hope you'll enjoy what we have in store for everyone. The site will open up officially on friday and then we can start advertising. Our ad is being worked on currently. Right now were just gathering a few people to get the word out somewhat and when the big day comes everyone who we gathered are encouraged to advertise, but most of all RP. As you know, it's not just in the site's interest to advertise but the community's as well, to build a bigger community for them to RP with and keep their new home alive, as I hope that this site we have built will become the new home of Naruto RP.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Reporting In   Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:47 pm

I look forward to it! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Reporting In   Hakudoshi Reporting In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakudoshi Reporting In
Page 1 of 1