Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Black Knight Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Black Knight Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Black Knight Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Black Knight Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Black Knight Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Black Knight Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Black Knight Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Black Knight Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Black Knight Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Black Knight I_vote_lcapBlack Knight I_voting_barBlack Knight I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Black Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Black Knight Empty
PostSubject: Black Knight   Black Knight Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 3:31 am

Name: Black Knight  
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Slots: 37 | 40
Description: A hulking puppet of elegant make, Black Knight stands at just over nine feet in height, dwarfing any mere mortal in his great stature. With broad shoulders and an overall powerful build, the puppet can intimidate even the bravest of warrior with but a glance. Appearing as a classic knight, the puppet looks to be a massive suit of black armor with dull gunmetal gray accents laid into it. The helm, which obscures the whole of the nonexistent face of the puppet, resembles the beak of some avian creature and conceals what appears to be an endlessly black void. Though a puppet of dense and powerfully defensive Kaguya bone, the construct is surprisingly light, allowing it to move quickly on the battlefield. Unlike some puppets, Black Knight boasts an immediately visible great sword, a massive thing of about seven foot’s length and a foot and a half's width at the base, the blade is viciously sharp and amazingly deadly.
Modifications:

• Armament Augmentation: The characteristic weapon of the puppet, this augment takes the form of a huge great sword, long and wide and terribly sharp. The heft of the blade alone allows it to crush men and their puny defensive measures and the cutting edge spells certain death for any who would oppose the puppet’s master. Though Black Knight most often carries the weapon around, it can be stored within its body for safekeeping or travel. While huge, the creature wields the blade with terrifying proficiency, tossing it around almost as if it had no weight at all.

• Reinforced Hull (B) x3: Little more than an elaborate suit of armor passing as a person, this puppet is a hulking construct capable of taking a massive beating. Metal in nature, additional reinforcement in key locations, such as the joints, has served to make this truly a difficult force to reckon with in combat.

• Piston Blade: Stored in the puppet’s left arm, this blade, sharp and deadly, springs forth at a simple command on the master’s call. From here it can serve simply as a hidden blade, though one of a rather strange make as it is thick and almost chisel like. However, it has a twist: should the puppeteer desire, the blade can become like a jackhammer, rapidly launching forward and back, over and over, at great speeds. This allows the blade and its deadly sharpness to tear through defenses and crush armors with ease. The blade itself extends out two feet from the puppet’s arm.

• Internalized Joints: Constructed carefully and with survivability in mind, this puppet keeps all of its joints on the inside of its body, any weak points internalized and covered with armor and thick cloth. As such, the puppet has no seams or anything like that, safeguarding it from any sort of dust, sand, or other material which might otherwise clog its delicate functions.

• Vibro Blade: A vibrating system placed within both the main greatsword of the puppet and at the base of the Piston Blade, this augmentation allows for the puppet to effortlessly slice through even the strongest of defenses, ensuring that virtually no one can hid from his mercilessly hunting blade. So powerful is it even that it can oftentimes cut straight through other warrior's prized weaponry.

Location of Insignia: At the base of the blade on either side and on the back of the inside of the helmet.

Price: 2000

Last edited by Ayatsuri on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Black Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Knight   Black Knight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Approved

This puppet is gucci~
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Black Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Knight   Black Knight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:06 am

Upgrade:

• B -> S rank
  • 25 -> 40 total slots
  • 22 -> 37 total slots used
  • 1000 ryo upgrade cost
  • New Mods:

• Vibro blade on Sword and Piston Blade
    • 1 more B ranked "Reinforced Hull" (3 total)
    • Reforging entire thing to be composed of Kaguya bone rather than metal

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Knight   Black Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Knight
Page 1 of 1