Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] I_vote_lcapZero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] I_voting_barZero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] I_vote_lcapZero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] I_voting_barZero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All]   Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Mission Name: Zero Degree's I
Type: Eliminate
Client: Your Village
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 exp, 500 ryo
Mission Description: Armani Chiyo, is part of the world's top black market dealers in the region. He's been spotted somewhere outside the outskirts of the village traveling with a platoon of men within the numbers of 50. As he's traveling your job is to intercept and take out all enemies. During your fight with his lackey's , he escapes leaving you to fight his 3rd in command of his Chiyo Clan militia. Raznov Chiyo a well known shinobi who inherited the Water release chakra. Defeat Raznov, RP the escape of Armani.
Additional Information:
Eligible Members: Chunin+ (Genin with Higher Rank)

Mission Name: Zero Degree's II
Mission Description: Several days after your first in counter with Armani, you decide to look for information about your target in a near-by village not marked on the maps. To your knowledge is a farming village, in reality it's a slave trading center. Armani is also in-charge of this area, his 2nd in command Bishop, a wind chakra user and his platoon of 30 men confront you at the front gates. Eliminate Bishop, and take supplies; 5 paper tags, 2 containers of gun powder.
Additional Information: Your choice to investigate area & Free the slaves
Eligible Members: Same as up top

Mission Name: Zero Degree's III
Mission Description: Here comes the finale, while moving the forest after getting a tip from a local in captured slave, your ambushed in the woods taking damage to your legs resulting in a -10 decrease in speed stats. Armani appears from the shadows, and begins to release his kekkai genkai: Ice Release. Your job is to eliminate Armani, & take his headband.
Additional Information: Will freeze the ground, after your within 5 meters of him.
Eligible Members: Same
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All]   Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:37 pm

Looks fine to me. Just know you can't take his DNA without a staff npc controllingthe kkg ccharacter
Back to top Go down

Zero Degree's Mission Series [ Open to All]
Page 1 of 1