Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] I_vote_lcapBandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] I_voting_barBandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] I_vote_lcapBandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] I_voting_barBandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Empty
PostSubject: Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only]   Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Mission:

Time to go on another bandit hunt. This time it was with the Senju leader and First Hokage, Ryujin Senju. Makoto admired this guy so much. He basically single handedly took out a bijuu with such ease and flourish he can also summon the dead whenever he pleases, and he is an top medic. Makoto presumed to get dressed, throwing on a long sleeve shirt and his tights. He put his headband as a belt over his waist and then presumed to put on his boots then strap them up. He threw on his chakra armor and grabbed a quick rice cake before heading out the door. He would wait for the arrival of the Hokage at the gates. Man, was Makoto nervous, only seeing him the one time at the Biju attack and they didn’t exchange very many words. Makoto would await the coming of his Hokage.

WC: 148
TWC:148
Back to top Go down

Bandit Hunt [Makoto/ Ryu Only]
Page 1 of 1