Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_lcapLost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_voting_barLost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_lcapLost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_voting_barLost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Empty
PostSubject: Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk]   Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:53 am

Oh, my! It seemed that the village had caught onto his propensity for doing animal control missions well. The ol' one two with the chains, and so on and so forth. Well, Kozai was feeling much more confident with those kind of missions now. He still felt itchy when around other people, especially that girl who kept trying to get to him every day. It was getting to the point where it was scary, now, and probably would be even for a normal person. What were her parents thinking? To let her roam free and pester him (or anyone else), for that matter... or did she not have parents?
Kozai remembered his, and liked to think that they were still out there. However, he had a mission to do. Find a lost dog, and return it to administration. Easy, right? He had the dog's appearance from the briefing package he had gotten earlier on that day. So, first, time to get a good look at the city. Since it was nearly night time, he felt it was safe to go outside. So, he opened the balcony window, and got out. Then, coiling for a jump, his toes curling around the sill, he leaped up to the roof. And, oddly, enough, there it was. The dog. Wow, it had been on his own roof the whole time? How strange. He wondered whose dog it could be. Well, this mission was easy enough.
"H-here, boy."
The tired dog came to him easily. Scooping it up, he was off across the rooftops, his bare feet hitting shingles and flattops as he went. The moonlight was pretty dim that night, the moon just coming out of its newness. The night air was cool... as expected of Kumo. At last, he reached his destination, dropping the dog off.
Back to top Go down

Lost Dawg D-rank [mission, solo, p, nk]
Page 1 of 1