Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ryu's FTG things I_vote_lcapRyu's FTG things I_voting_barRyu's FTG things I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ryu's FTG things I_vote_lcapRyu's FTG things I_voting_barRyu's FTG things I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ryu's FTG things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Ryu's FTG things Empty
PostSubject: Ryu's FTG things   Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:26 am

Name: Flying Thunder God: Return to Sender
Type: Ninjutsu (main) Fuinjutsu (secondary)
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Instant? Lol it's FTG
Description: This is a special seal placed in the center of Ryujin's back. The seal activates upon Ryujin falling unconscious/forcefully falls asleep. What the seal does is cause Ryujin's chakra to be manipulated in a way that it forces Flying Thunder God to be activated without his consent. The location to which he is teleported to is simple, the seal placed on his bed. The seal in itself is very basic, a transcription seal if you will, though the use of Flying Thunder God is the reason for it being S ranked. Placing the seal costs a B ranked chakra, after the seal activates Flying Thunder God the user will loose 70 chakra (no discount) due to the use of Flying Thunder God.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Ryu's FTG things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's FTG things   Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:41 am

Removed

Last edited by Ryujin on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Ryu's FTG things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's FTG things   Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Return to sender looks fine.

Dimension displacement does not. You need to touch the surface of which you place the seal. I also don't feel comfortable with this jutsu as it cheapens kamui. Right now you have a permanent portal effect. Please try to word away from that
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Ryu's FTG things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's FTG things   Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Name: Reverse Flying Thunder God
Type: Ninjutsu
Speed: FTG speed aka instant
Description: Instead of the user being able to teleport himself towards one of his marks, he is able to teleport a marked item/person to his own location or one of his other marks. Anything touching the marked object will also be transported in the process (excluding still items such as the ground or buildings, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Ryu's FTG things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's FTG things   Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Looks good
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Ryu's FTG things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's FTG things   Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Name: Flying Thunder God Marking: Cannabis
Type: Fuinjutsu
Range: Touch
Speed: Instant upon contact
Description: This is Ryujin's custom FTG marking, which he can place upon any surface through touch, even the briefest contact with something can be used to place the marking. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/17/f7/79/17f779df7717bf94d3a02d72b2f274be.jpg

Name: Flying Thunder God: Four Point Defense
Type: Ninjutsu
Handseals: Ram
Speed: Instant
Description: This is an extremely powerful and solid defense created by Ryujin after mastering the Flying Thunder God technique. It's even too difficult for him to perform on his own and requires four edo tenseis to work. First, each of the four edos need to be marked with Ryujin's custom marking. Then, each of the marked edos need to stand around the intended location, covering four points around the location. Once each edo is at their location, the technique can begin. Each of the four will hold the ram seal which will create a connection between Ryujin and them, allowing him to use their chakra instead of his own as one man's chakra simply won't do for this technique. Through the connection made by their chakra, Ryujin can create a space time barrier which connects the four of them together. A massive, blurry wall of sorts of 150 meters high will connect the four users, much like the Four Violet Flames technique. The walls will form ten feet outside of the four users' locations to allow them to be within this square barrier Ryujin created, as well as ten feet into the square, separating them from anyone inside and anyone on the outside, except for those within the 10 feet opening between the inside and outside barriers. Above the users where the walls' height ends at the 150m mark, a flat wall will also form, closing the top of the square. Beneath the users, about ten feet underground, another flat wall will appear to complete the cube they've created. All of the walls will form instantly as soon as Ryujin also forms the Ram handseal. However he doesn't have to hold the seal like the other four. The slightly smaller, inside square barrier will protect people from getting out and prevent "heroes" to go after whatever they're being protected from, by having them be teleported as soon a they touch one of the walls to the opposite side of the inner square, leaving them still inside the inner square of the two barriers. If an attack was made to try and break the barrier, the barrier would simply transport the attack back to the opposite wall of the wall which the technique touched, just like it would with a person touching the barrier. To better explain this we can call each wall the North, East, South and West walls. If someone is inside the cube and they touch the Northern wall, they will be sent to the Southern wall, though still inside the cube and not to the outside. The reason why this technique is amazingly good as a defensive technique is the reason of the outer walls working almost the same as the inner. If something or someone touches the Northern outer wall then it/they will be sent to the Southern wall and be on the outside of the square barrier. What this means is whatever is shot towards the protected location, will simply pass into the one wall and exit at the other, leaving the location unharmed. This technique can cover and protect an entire village if each person stood at four points surrounding the village.
Requirements/Drawbacks: Edos must be within 6km of each other. It obviously requires Ryujin to summon four edo tenseis. He will also pay the upkeep for those edos. This technique drains an S rank amount of chakra from EACH of the four edos every post it is active. This technique receives no chakra discounts. If one of the edos don't have enough chakra or release the ram handseal for some reason (such as protecting themselves, helping a comrade ect.) the barriers will fail and cease to exist. The user must also be within the barrier in order to maintain the chakra connection between himself and the edos, which results in the maintaining of the barrier so it doesn't fail.

Last edited by Ryujin on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Ryu's FTG things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's FTG things   Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryu's FTG things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's FTG things   Ryu's FTG things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryu's FTG things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: