Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's I_vote_lcapMission Series II: Zero Degree's I_voting_barMission Series II: Zero Degree's I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mission Series II: Zero Degree's I_vote_lcapMission Series II: Zero Degree's I_voting_barMission Series II: Zero Degree's I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission Series II: Zero Degree's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Empty
PostSubject: Mission Series II: Zero Degree's   Mission Series II: Zero Degree's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:59 pm

Mission Details:

The air was a beautiful autumn crisp, the wind blew horizontally ever so gently. Carnivores gathered at the bottom of a tree, showing their teeth to Dominick up top, as he held Raznov's head by his semi-long hair. Saliva flung from their carnivorous chompers waiting for a prolonged meal. It seemed as if he was offering them a meal, he'd making the animals wait for the meal. Two wolves, and a small fox laid at wait, as he released the cuticles of his victim the animals jumped into the air by the power of their back legs. As they mauled and attacked the meat from the head, Dominick descended from the tree branch just behind them, he wouldn't dare touch an animal during a meal. As blood splattered leaving marks on their fur, and on the tree bark, they turned to face Dominick. They growled until they made eye contact, his eyes were almost as worst as a genjutsu. The pain and hate of the world could be located in his pupils, they began to whine and put their ads down looking up at him. He walked forward petting them until they started asking for more, they warmed up to him as if they had known him longer. Once he stood up to walk away, they walked behind him, he didn't it at all. After a few minutes he arrived at an opening that lead into a village, which was rather small. As he walked into the closet building, their stood cages full of people trapped, dirty and dressed in ragged clothes. He didn't make anything out of it, as he located a set of keys near the door, he placed them into one cage and said "Release everyone, and wait for me to come back". With those words he left the building, only to be met with a large group of men, around thirty or so. They created a line down the middle allowing another large man who was noticeably stronger than the others. "They informed me that we'd be having a visitor soon. How do you like our..."Workers Quarters"? The name is Bishop by the way, it'll be rude if you didn't know the name of your killer isn't that correct? , he spoke as if he was a proper gentlemen. His family must have ben from a butlers stand point in society. "Workers Quarters? I couldn't care less, they had seen me already so I couldn't not help. But what's interesting is with all the death threats I've been receiving lately, lets see if you can back that up. Boys....Kill. His young animal from earlier had looped around the building, on the command they started to maul down the horde, as they start to circle around Bishop. The beasts fought a good few minutes before they perished, taking out about 13 foot soldiers with them. As they circled Dominick, they should've witnessed their biggest mistake, the fact they didn't run after the beast assaulted. They came after him charging with kunai, as he flipped onto his hands with his head in the air. He started spinning, and kicked anything in his blurry field of vision during the constant movement, feeling multiple connections at the bottom of his foot. When he stood back up, he had dropped 8 of them to the ground as the others stayed at bay. He threw two Kunai, one in the air and another straight ahead, as their attention went into the sky, the only person to notice the leveled Kunai was the one it penetrated. Blowing him away with 2 others, the other Kunai landed into the forehead of another. The brightness of the sun blinded those looking up, which resulted into another demise. As he dropped to the ground, they noticed a tag on it's end. As he they hurried to scatter, it had already detonated. allowing another 3 to perish. All they foot soldiers had been killed, before Dominick realized what was happening. A gust of wind brought him off his feet, stealing the air from lungs. He held his throat, wiggling his legs trying to get free. "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU", the words wouldn't be able to leave his mouth, but a clone on the outside was summoned, who landing a diving kick into
Bishop/ As Bishop took the kick head on, he slid back losing a few yards. His hold on the gust of wind subsided, as Dominick gsaped for air as he fell onto the ground. The clone still in play engaged bishop again who was already jumping into the air, weaving hand-seals. "Wind Style: Banchee Screem", sound ways emitted from his mouth forcing the clone backwards, as if it was gravity moving horizontally. Dominick had alraedy taken advantage of the situation, equipping his Sixth Sense mode, flickering behind Bishop, AUTUMNS FALLING!, launching 9 repeated kicks into his back sending him towards the ground. As he hit the ground, he turned on his back and threw several explosive Kunai into the air exploding in Dominick's vision. He flew back into a tree, hitting his head against it opening a gush in the back of his head. The blood dripped from the wound down his left ear and into the back of his shirt. Bishop, had suffered ruptured organs that bled internally and later died.
Back to top Go down

Mission Series II: Zero Degree's
Page 1 of 1