Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] I_vote_lcapJörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] I_voting_barJörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] I_vote_lcapJörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] I_voting_barJörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Empty
PostSubject: Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield]   Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Name: Jörmungandr
Type: Sword
Materials: Cold Steel and Stalhrim
Visual Description:
Spoiler:
Named after the great Migard Serpent Jörmungandr, this blade has similar origins to the shield. 39 inches of crystalline blade it was a popular weapon as it is one handed. Like Jötnar the blade holds secrets that can only be learned if the bearer is well versed in the art of the blade and proved itself worthy to the sword.

Ability: None
Cost: 2000
Requirements: 4 in Buki to effectively use.

Name: Jötnar
Type: Shield
Materials: Stalhrim and Reinforce Steel
Visual Description:
Spoiler:
Legend has it that this crystallize shield was but a fragment from a great frost giant who ruled over Hel. He crossed path with Thor and with a mighty swing of his hammer the giant was obliterated and was scattered throughout the nine worlds. It is rumor to have great power but only those who have fought with it for a long time can learn it's secrets. Like the Gokstad shield it is 90 cm in diameter.

Ability:None
Cost: 1000
Requirements: 4 in Buki to effectively use.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield]   Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 10:32 pm

I would ask that there be at least some kind of word description for Jörmungandr. Something like length and width at least. Same for dimensions on Jötnar. Otherwise these look cool!
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield]   Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:15 pm

I added in the lengths and widths :3
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield]   Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield]   Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jörmungandr and Jötnar [Sword & Shield]
Page 1 of 1