Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
techniques Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
techniques Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
techniques Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
techniques Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
techniques Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
techniques I_vote_lcaptechniques I_voting_bartechniques I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

techniques

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Name: Wind Style: Wind Twister
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:Wind
Range: Close(5m)
Handseals: Bird
Description: After the user performs the bird handseal, a twister of wind will appear around them. This jutsu when used will create a twister of wind with a diameter of 5m, the twister created is as a result of many wind disks spinning at a very high speed(crescent shaped), this jutsu can be used to send the many blades out in all directions, proving as a very efficient offensive technique. The technique can travel 30m(since twister originates 5m away from the user, they can travel outwards for 25m, totalling 30m) a away from the user. If the user is to move, the twister would follow them. Despite it's offensive capabilities, it can be used as a defensive jutsu, and can only be seized in it's motion with a b ranked technique(exception is katon, which requires a c rank katon).

Name:Wind release: Wind prison
Type:Ninjutsu
Range:Close
Handseals:Boar Ram Dog Bird
Description: This jutsu traps the opponent in a virtually inescapable sphere of wind, the barrier is as big enough to house a human, the only downside to this is that the user needs to have at least an arm in contact with the sphere of wind.
The opponent is unable to move and breathe in this high-speed moving dome of wind, should the victim attempt to touch the barrier, they would suffer 2 inchs cut and would be blown back to the center violently.
The velocity of the travelling wind will make the opponent unable to see because they will be forced to close their eyes when the gust of wind blows violently enough to leave the target suspended, the wind created isn't capable of killing . This jutsu can be stopped if the user removes their body in contact with the body, by expelling chakra out of one's tenketsus(the entirety) simultaneously to disrupt the chakra being formed and eventually break the technique

Name:Wind release: Rat Violent Quake
Element: Wind
Range: 40m
Handseals: Tiger Boar Bird
Speed: 60
Description: After the needed handseals, disks of wind(2m radius ) will be generated in front of the user. This technique is the wind release version of the lightning release: rat violent quake, only stronger. The several destructive blades will spin and attack the target, once they are launched, they can be controlled by the user, but cannot make 90 degrees turns( the user can make them attain a zig-zag formation, can make the discs swerve etc). The disks will have no problem cutting steel. Blades are 30

Name:Wind release: punch
Range:[b]: 2m
[b]Handseals
:N/A
Speed:Speeds up object with 20speed
Description: A simple technique that when the user performs a punch, a gust of wind is created that can easily knock off a human as if they weighed nothing, if used on a human, the human would be blown back and feel the impact of the user's punch( at the direction of the user's punch) despite not being punched at close range, when performed on an object, it increases their speed by 20

Name: Wind release: Wind cell
Element: Element
Range: 15m radius
Handseals: Tiger Hare Bird Ram
Speed: 75
Description: After the needed handseals, the user will place their hand on the ground and send chakra to a particular place, once the chakra reaches it's destination, it would form into a closed cylindrical barrier made of one's wind release chakra that will have a 30m diameter. The cylinder itself is capable of dealing cuts and blowing objects backwards when touched, but a spinning effect is added to it, which makes it seemingly powerful and a useful barrier technique.
Because of the way the barrier is, it would need a jutsu of S rank to stop it, but A rank katon can also stop it, as for raiton, an S and D rank technique is required to stop it.
The cell is 60m high. It is covered above by a layer of futon that looks like a mille-fille, below
is just a wide horiZontal flat surface that prevents the enemy from burrowing underground

Uhm ryan, I already stated the range, they are 5m( which means appear 5m away from the user)

Last edited by darny on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:17 pm

In your twister give size of each blade as well as exactly how many circle you. Also when sending them in all directions include how far they can go. Also what do you mean it can travel thirty meters away from you. If it passed through your body you'd get fucked up by the blades.

How does one escape wind prison. Also include a dimension for the radius of the sphere.

For quake, how many discs. Wind techs are not invisible. Remove this bit please. To what degree can they be controlled. Remove the bit about cutting steel cause I feel you'd use it to break people's weapons

Uh... Include a durability or strength for people who wouldn't be knocked off their feet by a C rank. I would make it like 30 strength or 30 endurance. Also include how far it knocks them back.

A rank cells can only be used to stop A rank attacks. Only barriers can block a tier higher. Range should be how far away you can produce this cell, not how large the cell is. Also how tall is the cell. Also put an element
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Urrghh, ok, I'll work on this, I'll remove the invincsibility part, and I'll edit the others. But 30 strength and 30 durability is too low, infact, I don't think durability can stop this, it's just blowing you backwards, no damage however, but there is a downfall, once chakra is applied to the feet, they wouldn't be moved at all, it has the same effects as Gale palm, so it means that it can't knock stuffs like big summons and heavy things away
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:15 pm

[quote=darny]
Description: After the user performs the bird handseal, a twister of wind will appear around them.  This jutsu when used will create a twister of wind with a diameter of 5m, the twister created is as a result of many wind disks spinning at a very high speed(crescent shaped), this jutsu can be used to send the many blades out in all directions, proving as a very efficient offensive technique. The technique can travel 30m(since twister originates 5m away from the user, they can travel outwards for 25m, totalling 30m) a away from the user. If the user is to move, the twister would follow them. Despite it's offensive capabilities, it can be used as a defensive jutsu, and can only be seized in it's motion with a b ranked technique(exception is katon, which requires a c rank katon).
"How far can these things be shot? What damage do they do? Details." 

Description: This jutsu traps the opponent in a virtually inescapable sphere of wind, the barrier is as big enough to house a human, the only downside to this is that the user needs to have at least an arm in contact with the sphere of wind.
   The opponent is unable to move and breathe in this high-speed moving dome of wind, should the victim attempt to touch the barrier, they would suffer 2 inchs cut and would be blown back to the center violently.
    The velocity of the travelling wind will make the opponent unable to see because they will be forced to close their eyes when the gust of wind blows violently enough to leave the target suspended, the wind created isn't capable of killing . This jutsu can be stopped if the user removes their body in contact with the body, by expelling chakra out of one's tenketsus(the entirety) simultaneously to disrupt the chakra being formed and eventually break the technique
"A strong enough person should be able to move in this sphere of wind. 50+ strength."

Description: After the needed handseals, disks of wind(2m radius ) will be generated in front of the user. This technique is the wind release version of the lightning release: rat violent quake, only stronger. The several destructive blades will spin and attack the target, once they are launched, they can be controlled by the user, but cannot make 90 degrees turns( the user can make them attain a zig-zag formation, can make the discs swerve etc). The disks will have no problem cutting steel.
"How many disks?"
Range:: 2m
[b]Handseals
Description: A simple technique that when the user performs a punch, a gust of wind is created that can easily knock off a human as if they weighed nothing, if used on a human, the human would be blown back and feel the impact of the user's punch( at the direction of the user's punch) despite not being punched at close range, when performed on an object, it increases their speed by 20
"This is nintaijutsu."
Description: After the needed handseals, the user will place their hand on the ground and send chakra to a particular place, once the chakra reaches it's destination, it would form into a closed cylindrical barrier made of one's wind release chakra that will have a 30m diameter. The cylinder itself is capable of dealing cuts and blowing objects backwards when touched, but a spinning effect is added to it, which makes it seemingly powerful and a useful barrier technique.
  Because of the way the barrier is, it would need a jutsu of S rank to stop it, but A rank katon can also stop it, as for raiton, an S and D rank technique is required to stop it.
"Approved.."

Uhm ryan, I already stated the range, they are 5m( which means appear 5m away from the user)
[/b]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Ok, I'll do the edits, but I don't think it has to be nintaijutsu,cause it's more like Gale palm and chakra enhanced strength
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 3:14 am

Besides, wind prison is similar to water prison, thw water current(in this case, the wind currents) prevent movement. But I'll edit somethings
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 5:33 am

They can move 25m away from the user, I specified that in my last post, and therer's no number, it's more like sickle weasel technique, only smaller.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 5:45 am

I forgot to add that they do B ranked damage, they can cut steel, piercing through human bone is no problem(considering the nature of futon).
And for the other's, I did the edits. But isn't chakra enhanced strength medical ninjutsu instead of nintai?.
If so, then maybe you can approve my wind punch
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 2:28 am

So urrgh, why has work been abated from this thread.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Description: After the needed handseals, disks of wind(2m radius ) will be generated in front of the user. This technique is the wind release version of the lightning release: rat violent quake, only stronger. The several destructive blades will spin and attack the target, once they are launched, they can be controlled by the user, but cannot make 90 degrees turns( the user can make them attain a zig-zag formation, can make the discs swerve etc). The disks will have no problem cutting steel.
"How many disks?"

So zig zag as in 45 degree angles? Almost all wind techs are limited in a linear or circular fashion. For you to be able to force a spinning wind current to move in such increments sounds kinda silly

How tall is this? its not a barrier jutsu its a wind jutsu so requiring higher tier techs to destroy it doesnt make sense. It can be destroy by A ranks, Ill except one S rank raiton since raiton is weak to wind. also your element only says element, please specify wind.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Wind cell Is a barrier, didn't you read it thoroughly?
And controlling the discs in a zig-zag formation is possible. 'Most' not all have a circular or spinning motion. Futon:Rotating shuriken and Asuma's trench knive controlling technique doesn't go in a straight line.
A disc is similar to a shuriken, it can swerve and perform almost everything a shuriken can, and I think shurikens can be controlled
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Shuriken are controlled through strings or magnetism or other altering forces, not just because.

And i did see that you called it a barrier. This doesnt make it a actual barrier jutsu. Its still a wind jutsu, its basically just a wall of wind. Even if its for defensive purposes it has no reason to have protection of a rank above.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:17 pm

It's a frigging barrier!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:35 pm

its not a barrier and it wont get the added defense for the same reason a wall of fire or a wall of earth wouldnt.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Dude, what's a barrier? It's more like Uchiha Flame formation, are you gonna tell me it's not a barrier ninjutsu.
Or are you trying to say that a wind release technique can 'never' be a barrier technique?.
Oh please, it creates a cylinder of futon chakra around the opponent(s), and it restricts them to that area until they can break out with the required jutsu.

Why isn't it a barrier ninjutsu. I want to know
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:48 pm

It could be a giant fucking teddy bear for all i care its not getting the extra defensive ability.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:50 pm

You gotta gimme a reason y'know
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
it wont get the added defense for the same reason a wall of fire or a wall of earth wouldnt.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:06 pm

So what? You're just gonna keep writing that for the remainder of the time we have left on earth.
Y'know, two can play this game
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Ryujin wrote:
[quote=darny]
Description: After the user performs the bird handseal, a twister of wind will appear around them.  This jutsu when used will create a twister of wind with a diameter of 5m, the twister created is as a result of many wind disks spinning at a very high speed(crescent shaped), this jutsu can be used to send the many blades out in all directions, proving as a very efficient offensive technique. The technique can travel 30m(since twister originates 5m away from the user, they can travel outwards for 25m, totalling 30m) a away from the user. If the user is to move, the twister would follow them. Despite it's offensive capabilities, it can be used as a defensive jutsu, and can only be seized in it's motion with a b ranked technique(exception is katon, which requires a c rank katon).
"How far can these things be shot? What damage do they do? Details." 

"A strong enough person should be able to move in this sphere of wind. 50+ strength."

"How many disks?"
Range:: 2m
[b]Handseals
"This is nintaijutsu."
"Approved.."

[/b]
[/quote]

Since you haven't complained about the rest and since Ryujin approved the technique(see the quote) I think I can get a pass on it.

Darny wrote:
You gotta gimme a reason y'know
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:27 am

uh...not to play the bad guy here but....Barrier Jutsu is Fuin I think o-o so......yeah...That's a thing. But yeah, You're not going to get extra durability. If you want that, up the rank of the wall.

Also, just saying, if someone approves something it CAN be vetoed if it's found too powerful Just saying.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:40 am

Yeah, but barriers get extra strength
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:26 am

Yeah...so if it's not Fuinjutsu it's not a barrier.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 1:18 pm

But there is "Barrier Ninjutsu"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: techniques   techniques Icon_minitime