Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
bad ass jutsus I_vote_lcapbad ass jutsus I_voting_barbad ass jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

bad ass jutsus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

bad ass jutsus Empty
PostSubject: bad ass jutsus   bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Name:Fire release: Fireworks
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Fire
Range: 100m
Handseals: Horse Dragon Hare Ram
Speed: 85
Description: The user will shoot a large fireball into the sky(with a diameter of 40m), this jutsu travels very fast and is very big( at a speed of 75), when it has travelled a sufficient distance high enough( well I don't really know how far, but you know how high a firework can travel when it is soaring up), it will explode and turn to a lot of meteor shaped fireballs(15m diameter) and would rain down on the surrounding, the meteors are plenty(8 meteors)and will rain down on the target, the user is capable of controlling where the fireballs would land. The user can also control the meteors to rain down on a target, each explosion creates a 20m radius blast. Even the user is not safe from this jutsu should it hit them. The user can also make them explode like real fierworks(image below),bad ass jutsus Fireworks&sa=U&ved=0CA0QwW4wAGoVChMIsPKq6KGmyAIVQ8MUCh0GSwQ6&sig2=A0I_7uHdoW0qT4pd1c0WyQ&usg=AFQjCNFzSlAE5w5AyfRFQU9o6ZGwZLNwkw. However those balls only create a 4m radius blast, and I am assuming the number of balls created will be 50. That image shows a lot of fireworks, but if I were to use the jutsu, only one would appear and it would seperate into smaller balls

Name: Wind release: Extreme absorbing whirlwind
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Range: Listed below
Handseals: Horse Hare Rat Ram
Speed: 105
Description: One of the strongest jutsus in Karou's arsenal,This allows the user to create a tornado of wind after performing the handseals, this tornado which has high cutting power and an astonishing pulling power. The tornado is known for pulling objects towards it, like a whirlpool in the sea. The dense and powerful tornado is so powerful that it can absorb objects 50m away from it, it is 50m wide and is so powerful that it can draw a bijuu and S ranked summons towards it. When this jutsu has is used, it is known for pulling woods, sand and so on towards it, giving it even more power. This powerful jutsu does not spare the target, if the user is caught in the tornado, they will be affected by it, also, if the user is 25m away from the tornado(absorbing range is 40m) they will also be pulled at it, however, if the user is 25m+(50m is absorbing range, if user is 25m from the tornado in the absorbing range), they will not be affected

Name: Fire release: Hiding in Fire technique
Element:Fire
Range:
Handseals:Dragon
Speed:
Description: This jutsu allows the user to blend in with a flame similar to the water release: hiding in water technique, it is even possible to use this technique to blend in with a small fire like a candle fire

Name: Wind Clone
Element: Wind
Range: Can be anywhere as long as it is in same country with user
Handseals: Bird
Speed:User's stat
Description: A simple technique, the user creates a clone composed of wind, which gives it the ability to interact with it's environment, it can pretty much do everything the user can, except that when It disappears, a gust is created with many blades, capable of causing 1 inch cuts(1m radius blast). Just like the shadow clone jutsu, chakra is shared equally among clones

Name: Fire clone jutsu
Element: Fire
Range:Anywhere as long as is in same country as user
Handseals:Monkey
Speed:User's stat
Description: A simple technique, this is just a clone created with fire, the fire makes it able to interact with it's environment, it can do everything the user can do, but will explode(1m radius) when it has been destroyed with enough force, it causes 1st degree burns if it connects with the opponent . Just like the shadow clone jutsu, chakra is shared equally among clones

Last edited by darny on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

bad ass jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ass jutsus   bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:07 pm

Okay...

For fireworks you have varying speeds and ranges based on description so we're going to have to break down which part is what. First off, how high do you shoot this fireball before it explodes and how fast does it move while traveling through the air. Also what is the radius of said fireball.

After exploding, specify an exact number of fireballs it releases. I suggest 6-8. Please include how large they are (a radius please). Also, what is the range in which they rain down on. This should also be a radius. Also, 20m explosion is fine for this fireball, however you're making it way stronger than it should be. Using this jutsu twice will not kill a bijuu primarily because it's only an S rank jutsu. Just because you're dropping multiple fireballs doesn't mean it will do any more damage than simply dropping one S rank fireball. The difference is that the damage is cumulative. Also, speed is much too fast. 125 for a controlled jutsu is like wow. Bump that down to like 70 if you want that massive explosion size and quantity.

For tornado, stop using bijuu in your descriptions. You're not going to be battling bijuu most of the time so compare it to a person. Also, why is your character immune to a tornado. Makes no sense. You also made the tornado super huge, way too huge in fact. As you have now, it's longer than a football field. Again, speed is too fast for this mass destruction tech.

For hiding in fire... I'm hesitant to allow this. Specify it needs an upkeep. For range put self.

For wind clone, specify that is gets an even distribution of your Chakra. Also specify that it cannot use jutsu C rank or higher due to its low rank.

Same with fire clone
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

bad ass jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ass jutsus   bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

bad ass jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ass jutsus   bad ass jutsus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:25 pm

Approved... Assuming you did the edits, seems that way.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

bad ass jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ass jutsus   bad ass jutsus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bad ass jutsus
Page 1 of 1