Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Standing Kirigakure I_vote_lcapStanding Kirigakure I_voting_barStanding Kirigakure I_vote_rcap 
Will
Standing Kirigakure I_vote_lcapStanding Kirigakure I_voting_barStanding Kirigakure I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Standing Kirigakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Standing Kirigakure Empty
PostSubject: Standing Kirigakure   Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 6:36 pm

Mission Name: Aftermath
Type: NPC, Non-Repeatable
Client: Mizukage
Exp/Ryo Reward: 100 EXP, 200 Ryo
Mission Description: Following the destruction of part of Kirigaure. The village has sought to begin rebuilding after the Bijuu attack. The First Mizukage Uchiha Rei-Sama has tasked you with assessing the destruction to the village and helping a team of workers to remove rubble and bury corpses.
Additional Information: 300 WC
Eligible Members: D+

Mission Name: Medical Mayhem
Exp/Ryo Reward: 100 EXP, 200 Ryo
Mission Description: First Mizukage Uchiha Rei-Sama has tasked you with assisting the make-shift medical teams set up around the center of the village. Help the medical shinobi in whatever way they require to reduce the loss of lives. The Bijuu attack has severely wounded many people, help reduce their suffering.
Additional Information: 300 WC

Mission Name: Cart Trouble
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 EXP, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: The First Mizukage Uchiha Rei-Sama has reached out with his influence to the smaller villages around Kirigakure. Because Kirigakure's powerful shinobi protect the borders of Mizu no Kuni, they also protect the smaller villages. These villages have offered to send supplies and workers to help rebuild the village. A group of thugs attempt to rob these workers and steal the supplies however. You have been tasked to stop these three bandits by any means necessary.
Additional Information: 600 WC

Mission Name: Misty Misty
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 EXP, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: The leader of the bandits has shown herself, a shinobi named Misty who has a high affinity to the Suiton element. Defeat the orange-haired rogue-nin and bring her head to your Mizukage as proof of the deed.
Additional Information: 600 WC

Mission Name: Delivery: Lumber
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 EXP, 500 Ryo
Mission Description: One village has promised loads of lumber, but has to yet deliver the needed timber to rebuild the homes of Kirigakure. Your Mizukage has tasked you with going to this village and assisting the men in slaying a group of rabid bear who are angry their trees are being cut down.
Additional Information: 850 WC
Eligible Members: D+(SPC Jounin accompany)

Mission Name: Delivery: Rock
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 EXP, 500 Ryo
Mission Description: One village has promised rock, but reports of rock worms disrupt their extracting the rocks. Go to the village and kill the large rock worm guarding the rock pile.
Additional Information: 850 WC

Mission Name: A Farmer's Hand
Exp/Ryo Reward: 600 EXP, 600 Ryo
Mission Description: Many villages throughout Mizu no Kuni have promised food to the village of Kirigakure so its inhabitants don't die. In light of the villages's promises, the Mizukage has realized that one village refuses to assist the village even though they possess an abundance of farmland and food. Convince the people to donate to their protectors so all may prosper. Before negotiations may begin, twelve strong farmers will need "convincing"
Additional Information: 1,200 WC

Mission Name: Delivery: Food
Exp/Ryo Reward: 600 EXP, 600 Ryo
Mission Description: One village has promised food and has already sent two carts of fresh produce, yet neither cart has arrived. Your task is to patrol the road the next cart is supposed to come from and protect it. Two large water ogres will try to ambush the cart. While dumb, they are very fast and strong. Kill them or at least protect the cart.
Additional Information: 1,200 WC

Mission Name: Ill Repute
Exp/Ryo Reward: 850 EXP, 700 Ryo
Mission Description: During the turmoil of the village's destruction, a small number of shinobi have abandoned their village duties. Your task is simple, find one of these shinobi and end their lives for betraying the village. These shinobi are skilled Jounin caliber, do not take them lightly.
Additional Information: 1,500 WC
Eligible Members: C+(Jounin accompany)

Mission Name: A Kage's Task: Execution
Exp/Ryo Reward: 850 EXP, 700 Ryo
Mission Description: A rebel faction had sprouted up during the First Mizukage's coronation. They disagreed to an Uchiha becoming Mizukage and have left the village as a group. Your task is to bring back the rebel's leader by any means necessary but he must remain alive and stand trial for public execution. You will encounter two Jounin and the leader. One is skilled in genjutsu and the other Kenjutsu. The leader is an escape artists, prevent him from fleeing.
Additional Information: 1,500 WC
Eligible Members: C+(Jounin accompany)
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Standing Kirigakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Kirigakure   Standing Kirigakure Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:15 pm

S ranks will require staff NPCs and will have appropriate stats, which either you may decide here or the staff may decide (within the bounds of the described specialties).

Other than that these seem fine. Lead on, Mizukage-sama.
Back to top Go down

Standing Kirigakure
Page 1 of 1