Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
few Yin Release jutsu I_vote_lcapfew Yin Release jutsu I_voting_barfew Yin Release jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
few Yin Release jutsu I_vote_lcapfew Yin Release jutsu I_voting_barfew Yin Release jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

few Yin Release jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

few Yin Release jutsu Empty
PostSubject: few Yin Release jutsu   few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Name: Double Darkness technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Yin Release
Range: up to 50 m from user.
Handseals: Rat-Snake-Dragon
Speed: instant, light fades over 1 post.
Description: upon completion of the handseals, all light in the area around the user begins to grow dim, fading into absolute darkness. from outside the area one would only see a black dome. This darkness is absolute and absorbs all forms of electromagnetic waves including light, radio waves, and chakra signals preventing all dojutsu from being able to penetrate it and preventing some sensory jutsu. The user can freely manipulate this dome at creation if he doesn't wish for the entire area to be absorbed in darkness. example: could create a dome around a campsite to prevent the light of the fire from escaping to prevent detection. The user is also blinded while within the darkness, but isn't required to be inside it when it is formed.  

Name: Genjutsu Reversal
Type: Nin/Gen
Element: Yin
Range:---
Handseals: none
Speed: ---
Description: by using the link formed when genjutsu is used on the user, the user can reverse the flow of yin chakra in his brain and place his opponent into a genjutsu while simultaneously dispelling the genjutsu he is under. now under this genjutsu the opponent will still see the user as being under the influence of genjutsu, while in reality he has been freed and is somewhere else. This technique can be used on any technique that genjutsu kai can be used to dispel the illusion.

Name: Chakra Siphon
Type: Med
Range: Touch
Handseals: 1 post connection
Speed: user's speed.
Description: The user's hands glow blue, generating a vortex of Yin Chakra. As the user makes contact with the opponent these micro vortexes enter the opponent's tenketsu and begin drawing out their chakra, siphoning the energy and restoring it to the user. Depending on the rank of the jutsu, the user will absorb 2x the chakra cost back to him if he can hold on to the opponent for 1 post and every post thereafter

Name: Dark Binding
Range:20 meter pulse.
Handseals:Tiger, Ox, Ram
Speed: -
Description: By forming those handsigns, Vaati can cause a pulse of dark(yin) chakra to expand out from his body, If the wave strikes an opponent the wave begins to encircle and collapse upon them, binding them with a rope made of chakra. This rope feeds off of the opponent's chakra, draining it and growing stronger and tighter. while the loops begin very loose, the more the opponent tries to break out of it, and the more chakra he uses to break free the stronger and tighter it binds them. It's binding strength begins at 10 and gains additional strength equal to the chakra exerted after it's applied plus 1/2 of the opponent's strength stat if they are physically struggling. The rope will lose 10 strength per post if the target stops resisting starting on post after they stop resisting. This rope cannot be broken by any other means other then it being dispelled by the user. Should multiple people get struck by the initial post, they will all be bound together requiring the group to stop resisting as a whole.

Name: Dark Barrier
Range: upto 3m wide
Handseals: user must place his hands out
Speed: ---
Description: the user rapidly expels Yin chakra out from his hands forming a shield-like barrier around him. This shield has the same durability as the 2x the amount of chakra used to create it and defuses heat and cold around it. As yin chakra is not stronger then any element, it is also not weak to any element thus nullifying any penetration bonuses a jutsu would have against it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: few Yin Release jutsu   few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Double Darkness needs a weakness as well as an upkeep and a limit to how much space they can make dark at a time. Also all yin techs can he broken by genjutsu Kai

Genjutsu reversal denied. There is a sharingan Technique that does this exact same thing. Making a custom would cheapen it's value.

Chakra siphon approved until further notice.

Dark binding has no weakness other than to stand completely still for multiple posts. I cannot approve this as is. It's needs a weakness or another way to dispel. (Genjutsu Kai can dispel all yin release techs so I suggest making that a weakness). Also Darkness release is a clan. You can't use Darkness techs

Same here
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: few Yin Release jutsu   few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:12 pm

not all yin techs are effected by genjutsu kai, sorry... yin release and genjutsu are not interchangable. shadow possession jutsu is yin manipulation technique.... so are some medical jutsus. The chakra aura from one of the SSM swords that can change form is also based on yin chakra. yin release is " based on the spiritual energy that governs imagination, can be used to create form out of nothingness"
while yang release can breath life into form. yin is the power of your soul, while yang is the power of your body.

Yin release(dark style) and dark release(shade style) are two seperate things.. one is a kkg, one is 1/2 of the non-elemental jutsu. what I have is the former non-elemental component.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Release
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin_Release

Double darkness's weakness is that the user is also effected by it. The upkeep is the standard chakra upkeep and the max area is covered in the range of the technique.

genjutsu reversal- what technique.... the sharingan draws upon yin chakra to do what it does... this on the other hand requires mastery over the yin element that the sharingan normally draws upon. It also requires the nin and gen skills. And is a higher ranked jutsu then kai.

Dark binding does require the opponent to get hit. There could be other ways to slip out of it, such as orochimaru's shed skin technique or creating a barrier to give you enough slack to slip away... or using a substitution jutsu to take the hit.... it's not difficult. Or chakra absorbing fuin,etc... but generally no.. if someone tries to use jutsu to burn, cut, pull, etc it off, it wont work... using the concept of a finger trap. in order to pull out, you must first give in. just like all of these techniques, they require inteligence to defeat.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: few Yin Release jutsu   few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Yin techniques that create no physical attributes can be disrupted due to genjutsu Kai being able to rupture the Chakra network and realign it. Most yin jutsu share this weakness as most do not create physical things. Nara are an excellent exception.

Also I'm fully aware of what dark release is. And you don't have it. The Manga specifies differences between yin release and dark release. Dark is clearly more capable of creating physical beings comprised of Darkness, which you are indeed doing. Therefore this will not be allowed.

Double Darkness has little weakness as the user isn't required to be inside the darkness that they form. Please make the requested edits

Genjutsu reflection is still denied.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Illusion:_Mirror_Heaven_and_Earth_Change

I understand the concept of bind. I'm not allowing a jutsu that takes an opponents ability to resist your attacks for multiple posts. One turn paralysis is enough to easily kill someone. Find a better way to revise this, if you're able to make one without it ripping from Darkness clan
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: few Yin Release jutsu   few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:30 am

no.... they don't. all yin release type jutsu require is an abundance of spiritual chakra.

dark release was only ever in a naruto movie, so...how did the manga explain the difference? For I see no mention of creating shadowy figures on the wiki... yet yin release has the formation of creatures as seen in both nara's shadow stitching jutsu and Tayuya's jutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Revolt_of_the_Demon_World. not to mention that Yin seal that tsunade and sakura have that stores their chakra. genjutsu kai only works if you are using your chakra to manipulate a person's brain. the 2nd mizukage said.. genjutsu falls under the broad category of yin release. there is way much more to it then brain manipulation.

genjutsu reflection.... as a quote from that page says. " It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a technique and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary." mine isn't instant, I still have to discover it on my own. also it doesn't put the opponent under their own genjutsu, it only makes them continue to believe that their jutsu is successful. Even that page alludes that there are other jutsu that can reverse illusions.

oh yeah, 1 turn paralysis is so much worse then being struck by a fireball, giant rock, lightning bolt, vaccum slash, or the like....

finally... what is this darkness clan you keep talking about? I can't find anything on it other then 1 person from a movie who only had 2 jutsu of darkness release.. Neither one of which I have listed.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Release:_Inhaling_Maw
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Release:_Judgment

thats it.... so what are you talking about?

Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: few Yin Release jutsu   few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Yea I'm not arguing with you kid. Make the requested edits
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: few Yin Release jutsu   few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Are we still working on this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few Yin Release jutsu   few Yin Release jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

few Yin Release jutsu
Page 1 of 1