Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Otanshi  I_vote_lcapThe Otanshi  I_voting_barThe Otanshi  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Otanshi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Clan Name: Otanshi
Clan Location: Originated from the Land of Water but some have migrated to the Land of Lighting as well
Size: 3
Clan Ability Description: The Otanshi bloodline, named Coro de Glutinoso, is a rare bloodline that has been around since the dawn of clans, and held a lot of territory in what is now Kirigakure. The bloodline allows a person the heightened control over sound, able to control and manipulate it with just thought and will power, note that they still require a sound to be made and cannot just form them from nothing. People with this bloodline also posses a unique internal body structure, being mistaken rarely for angels, but most of the time sirens. They also possess strange blue circular marks on their tongues, as well as have extra tenketsu located in their vocal cords and tongues. Their voices are legendary believing to be the closest to that of angels, though because of the near extinction of the clan it is rare to see one, resulting in most of these stories and legends to be lost. Though a whisper of tales still live on in the present ninja world.  

Mouth of an Angel- Those with this bloodline have slight mutations, the first being is they are born with multiple additional mouths, one on each palm and one in the center of the member's back. These mouths, like the user's original one, have a blue halo marking on their tongues, but are far more primitive and animal, possessing razor sharp teeth, similar to sharks, able to bite clean through human flesh, and fracture bone. These mouths can be used to create sound release jutsu, or any jutsu that would be expelled usually from the user's original mouth such as the great fireball technique, though if a jutsu is expelled from these additional mouths there will be a one post cool down place on that mouth for firing off another jutsu . These mouths also have another difference from the user's original mouth in the fact that they feed on chakra and absorb it. The mouths when opened will feed on the chakra of the member each post, each one taking 20 chakra per post they are open. The mouths can also feed on the opponent able to absorb chakra from jutsu that are up the clan member's rank capped at A, and add the chakra back into the clan member. Once a mouth absorbs an attack they will be disabled for a number of posts dependent on the jutsu used. D-C ranked techniques take one post to digest while B and A ranks take Two. While digesting the user does not need to pay the up keep costs for the mouths. Note that if the mouth absorbs a katon jutsu there will be an additional cool down post, as the mouth will be burned, and will need to take a post to recover from the burn. When attempting to devour an attack these mouths will suck in the attack, sucking in all the chakra towards them in a 5 meter radius. The mouths can also feed on the opponent if they come in contact with them able to devour 30 chakra per post of contact and per mouth. The mouths do so by biting down on the target and sucking the chakra in from the tenketsu. If any teeth are broken from these mouths they will grow back in the next topic. These mouths are naturally shut, and the user must pay 10 chakra to open them. The amount of additional mouths a person can open is dependent on their ninja rank.
D- One additional mouth on their left palm
C- Another additional mouth on their right palm
A- The mouth on their back becomes available. Note that this mouth is far bigger than the other two, and when opened all the way is the size of the user's whole back.

Picture that wings are based off of:
Heavenly Wings- The user also has wings, similar to that of sirens, they are pure white and look like that of angels with a wingspan of 8 feet. These wings are somewhat hard having a durability equal to the clan members plus 30. There are slits in the user's back where the wings are tucked in so they look like average ninja when the wings are not out. While tucked in the wings naturally heal at an accelerated rate if the user pushes their chakra into them, recovering from any small wound in 2 posts Costing 20 chakra, large wounds in 4 posts costing 50 chakra, and if the wing has been amputated, torn apart, or any other complete destruction, the wings will require 8 posts to mend costing 90 chakra. Grappling taijustu are considered one rank higher in damage when against the wings.

Genjutsu Gifted- The Otanshi's body structure is no the only oddity they posses. The Otanshi are born with a slight imbalance of yin and yang chakra, holding slightly more yin than yang. Because of this the clan members possess a slightly weaker physical body from normal humans and have learned to rely on ranged attacks, especially genjutsu, to survive. Members are incredibly gifted genjutsu users. Genjutsu up to the clan member's rank only cost half the experience/word count to learn and sound based genjutsu are considered one rank higher in capabilities for no additional cost capped at affecting A rank Genjutsu. Note that this does not count for limited techniques.

Ears- Otanshi members also passively push chakra out of their ears, as defense against their own sounds, and those of their clan, making them naturally immune to things that target hearing or the ear of their own creation.

Charm Speak- A relatively basic clan ability for the Otanshi. Otanshi infuse their everyday speech with genjustu naturally and without thought, and it is an impossible ability for them to stop on their own. This release of genjustu increases their power of suggestion and persuasion over other living things 20 meters around them, as well as makes their voice automatically highly appealing to any who hear it no matter what their preference in voice is. There are limitations on this persuasion as the user cannot persuade a person into doing something that is completely unlike them with no real reason. For example, if the user charm speaks to tell someone to kill their best friend, it would ineffective because they gave no reason, and it is an incredibly unrealistic thing for a person to do (unless an uchiha of course). Though if the user's uses charm speak and tells the target that their friend has been committing terrible acts, was shit talking them, or planning on killing them, they have the opportunity to have the target trust them more and possibly attack their friend, but still not kill them. This ability only affects those with an equal to or lower skill in genjustu, and the larger the difference is in the ability of genjustu the more effect charm speak will have. If used on those with no abilities in genjustu, the target will listen to, do, and believe almost anything the target says up to a point of basic human reason, and common fact, the user cannot make a person kill themselves no matter what for example or believe that they can breath underwater no matter what level the target has in genjustu. Because of this ability, most Otanshi members have to write down what they say instead of talking or speak through one of their additional mouths at the risk of involuntarily using their charm speak, and involuntarily releasing chakra from their mouths. This ability is only found in the user's original mouth, and is used each time the member speaks costing them 20 chakra each post they talk. Those under the effects of charm speak can be release by regular genjustu method, though releasing themselves is a hard task as they find a user of these highly trustworthy and believable in most occasions.

Yang Deficiency- Because the Otanshi have slightly less yang chakra than a normal human it will cost them double the experience/word count to learn techniques involving solely yang as well as medical jutsu. These jutsu will also be considered one rank lower in power.

Frail Body- Because of their frail bodies Otanshi can never go past a skill of 2 in taijutsu.

Durability- Because of their frail bodies Otanshi take a -20 to durability. Note their wings are excluded from this.

Too Much too swallow- The Mouths of the Otanshi cannot absorb suiton, or doton chakra as it has a solid non energy based form, this also goes for other techniques that create solid forms from elements.

Sound based techniques- Sound based jutsu are visible through the blurs in the air they create when launched, this is to stop them from being too strong for the site. This does not count towards sound based genjutsu however.

History: The Otanshi clan has been around since the clan versus clan wars, and was located in territory now belonging to Kirgakure, and controlled a large group of islands along the land. There fighting power was so great, and love of killing so strong, that there was small islands along their territory completely made of corpses, that the clan members would sit on to lure any passers by. Eventually clans of Kirigakure began to work together to copy the village concept Kohana had done, and form the village hidden in the mist. The Otanshi were not okay with this, liking there status of power in the land, and fought against the united clans. Though the Otanshi were strong, they were no match for the sheer number of ninja from the joined clans and many were killed causing the oceans of Kirigakure to run red, in a day that would be remembered as, "The Night of the Red Sea." The remaining Otanshi members had no choice but to join with the other clans and give up their territory for the new Kirigakure. Some of the small amount of members once well enough to travel left the nation, and scattered, not wanting to serve under those who destroyed their clan and status, many members died when scattering not used to the other climates of environments, most spending all of their lives on islands and by the sea. The few Otanshi that did survive tried their best to repopulate but only had a small amount of success, and it is unknown if any members of this clan are still alive today.

Bloodline Reputation: Would Only be known to those living in the Land of Water and even then they believed to be extinct.
Clan Jutsus:

Last edited by Alice~ on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:57 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 2:58 pm

Heavenly wings - How much chakra poured into in order to activate the healing process?
Genjutsu Gifted in relation to yang deficiency - Sure, seeing as yang is double cost. Also, I'm sounding stupid now but just want to clarify since I missed some stuff about yin and yang in naruto. With this yang deficiency costing double for techniques which are created from yang, does this mean techniques such as earth release, water release, or any other physical form of chakra?
Charm Speak - I'm icky on this one.. BUT I'll allow it for now. Seeing as it does cost chakra and absolutely can in no way make someone kill themselves, right? Just in case, I do reserve the right to void something cause by this that killed a character~ This will be moderated to see it's uses, just know it could -probably won't- be removed from the clan.
Too much to swallow - All physical jutsu?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 pm

-added in chakra cost for wing mending

- I see your confusion but no element in naruto is solely yin or yang. There can be jutsu made by combining solely yin or yang with elements but elements in general do not belong solely to one or the other.

-Your are right charm speak can be used in no way shape or form to cause a person to kill themselves that would be god modding extremely lol.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Yang deficiency - then what type of jutsu are we speaking of here? An example would be much appreciated.
I'd also like you to add in that sound based techniques (aside from genjutsu) are visible in some way. Whether it be a blur in the air moving around or whatever. Just to give some drawback to sound based jutsu, this will be done to other clans and sound based jutsu too~
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:04 pm

yang deficiency- it just refers to techniques that would require more yang then normal such as if the user got a senju implant and attempted wood release or somehow learn akamichi techniques. I just put it in cause it made sense tbh, if you want it to be a bigger debuff I can add medical jutsu in as it is widely believed that medical jutsu is based on the yang element.

sound- added in
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Ok cool thanks for clearing that up for me. You can add in medical ninjutsu too, and we're good to go
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:24 pm

K done
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Alice~ wrote:
Clan Location: Originated from the Land of Water but some have migrated to the Land of Lighting as well
Clan Ability Description: The Otanshi bloodline, named Coro de Glutinoso, is a rare bloodline that has been around since the dawn of clans, and held a lot of territory in what is now Kirigakure. The bloodline allows a person the heightened control over sound, able to control and manipulate it with just thought and will power. People with this bloodline also posses a unique internal body structure, being mistaken rarely for angels, but most of the time sirens. They also possess strange blue circular marks on their tongues, as well as have extra tenketsu located in their vocal cords and tongues. Their voices are legendary believing to be the closest to that of angels, though because of the near extinction of the clan it is rare to see one, resulting in most of these stories and legends to be lost. Though a whisper of tales still live on in the present ninja world.  

Mouth of an Angel- Those with this bloodline have slight mutations, the first being is they are born with multiple additional mouths, one on each palm and one in the center of the member's back. These mouths, like the user's original one, have a blue halo marking on their tongues, but are far more primitive and animal, possessing razor sharp teeth, similar to sharks, able to bite clean through human flesh, and bone. These mouths can be used to create sound release jutsu, or any jutsu that would be expelled usually from the user's original mouth such as the great fireball technique. These mouths also have another difference from the user's original mouth in the fact that they feed on chakra and absorb it. The mouths when opened will feed on the chakra of the member each post, each one taking 20 chakra per post they are open. The mouths can also feed on the opponent able to absorb chakra from jutsu that are up the clan member's rank capped at A, and add the chakra back into the clan member. Once a mouth absorbs an attack they will be disabled for a post as they go through the process of digesting the chakra, though they will still drain their usual 20 chakra and cannot be closed while doing so. Note that if the mouth absorbs a katon jutsu there will be an additional cool down post, as the mouth will be burned, and will need to take a post to recover from the burn. When attempting to devour an attack these mouths will suck in the attack, sucking in all the chakra towards them in a 5 meter radius. The mouths can also feed on the opponent if they come in contact with them able to devour 30 chakra per post of contact and per mouth. The mouths do so by biting down on the target and sucking the chakra in from the tenketsu. If any teeth are broken from these mouths they will grow back in the next topic. These mouths are naturally shut, and the user must pay 10 chakra to open them. The amount of additional mouths a person can open is dependent on their ninja rank.
A- The mouth on their back becomes available. Note that this mouth is far bigger than the other two, and when opened all the way is the size of the user's whole back.

Heavenly Wings- The user also has wings, similar to that of sirens, they are pure white and look like that of angels with a wingspan of 8 feet. These wings are somewhat hard having a durability equal to the clan members plus 30. There are slits in the user's back where the wings are tucked in so they look like average ninja, when the wings are not out. While tucked in the wings naturally heal at an accelerated rate if the user pushes their chakra into them, recovering from any small wound in 2 posts Costing 10 chakra, large wounds in 4 posts costing 25 chakra, and if the wing has been amputated, torn apart, or any other complete destruction, the wings will require 8 posts to mend costing 55 chakra. Grappling taijustu are considered one rank higher in damage when against the wings.

Genjutsu Gifted- The Otanshi's body structure is no the only oddity they posses. The Otanshi are born with a slight imbalance of yin and yang chakra, holding slightly more yin than yang. Because of this the clan members possess a slightly weaker physical body from normal humans and have learned to rely on ranged attacks, especially genjutsu, to survive. Members are incredibly gifted genjutsu users. Genjutsu up to the clan member's rank only cost half the experience/word count to learn and sound based genjutsu are considered one rank higher in capabilities for no additional cost capped at affecting A rank Genjutsu. Note that this does not count for limited techniques.

Ears- Otanshi members also passively push chakra out of their ears, as defense against their own sounds, and those of their clan, making them naturally immune to things that target hearing or the ear.

Charm Speak- A relatively basic clan ability for the Otanshi. Otanshi infuse their everyday speech with genjustu naturally and without thought, and it is an impossible ability for them to stop on their own. This release of genjustu increases their power of suggestion and persuasion over other living things 20 meters around them, as well as makes their voice automatically highly appealing to any who hear it no matter what their preference in voice is. There are limitations on this persuasion as the user cannot persuade a person into doing something that is completely unlike them with no real reason. For example, if the user charm speaks to tell someone to kill their best friend, it would ineffective because they gave no reason, and it is an incredibly unrealistic thing for a person to do (unless an uchiha of course). Though if the user's uses charm speak and tells the target that their friend has been committing terrible acts, was shit talking them, or planning on killing them, they have the opportunity to have the target trust them more and possibly attack their friend, but still not kill them. This ability only affects those with an equal to or lower skill in genjustu, and the larger the difference is in the ability of genjustu the more effect charm speak will have. If used on those with no abilities in genjustu, the target will listen to, do, and believe almost anything the target says up to a point of basic human reason, and common fact, the user cannot make a person kill themselves no matter what for example or believe that they can breath underwater no matter what level the target has in genjustu. Because of this ability, most Otanshi members have to write down what they say instead of talking or speak through one of their additional mouths at the risk of involuntarily using their charm speak, and involuntarily releasing chakra from their mouths. This ability is only found in the user's original mouth, and is used each time the member speaks costing them 10 chakra each post they talk. Those under the effects of charm speak can be release by regular genjustu method, though releasing themselves is a hard task as they find a user of these highly trustworthy and believable in most occasions.

Yang Deficiency- Because the Otanshi have slightly less yang chakra than a normal human it will cost them double the experience/word count to learn techniques involving solely yang as well as medical jutsu. These jutsu will also be considered one rank lower in power.

Frail Body- Because of their frail bodies Otanshi can never go past a skill of 3 in taijutsu.

Durability- Because of their frail bodies it takes double the wc to train points in durability.

Too Much too swallow- The Mouths of the Otanshi cannot absorb suiton, or doton chakra as it has a solid non energy based form, this also goes for other techniques that create solid forms from elements.

Sound based techniques- Sound based jutsu are visible through the blurs in the air they create when launched, this is to stop them from being too strong for the site. This does not count towards sound based genjutsu however.

History: The Otanshi clan has been around since the clan versus clan wars, and was located in territory now belonging to Kirgakure, and controlled a large group of islands along the land. There fighting power was so great, and love of killing so strong, that there was small islands along their territory completely made of corpses, that the clan members would sit on to lure any passers by. Eventually clans of Kirigakure began to work together to copy the village concept Kohana had done, and form the village hidden in the mist. The Otanshi were not okay with this, liking there status of power in the land, and fought against the united clans. Though the Otanshi were strong, they were no match for the sheer number of ninja from the joined clans and many were killed causing the oceans of Kirigakure to run red, in a day that would be remembered as, "The Night of the Red Sea." The remaining Otanshi members had no choice but to join with the other clans and give up their territory for the new Kirigakure. Some of the small amount of members once well enough to travel left the nation, and scattered, not wanting to serve under those who destroyed their clan and status, many members died when scattering not used to the other climates of environments, most spending all of their lives on islands and by the sea. The few Otanshi that did survive tried their best to repopulate but only had a small amount of success, and it is unknown if any members of this clan are still alive today.

Bloodline Reputation: Would Only be known to those living in the Land of Water and even then they believed to be extinct.
Clan Jutsus:
"Approved."
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Due to further inspection by other staff Shinsui has sent me to tell you your clan is unapproved and under review. I apologize for the inconvenience but

The Otanshi  Orochimaru
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Alice~ wrote:
Clan Ability Description: The Otanshi bloodline, named Coro de Glutinoso, is a rare bloodline that has been around since the dawn of clans, and held a lot of territory in what is now Kirigakure. The bloodline allows a person the heightened control over sound, able to control and manipulate it with just thought and will power. this part has been brought up, are you saying you can make sounds appear from nowhere just by thinking about them and not actually doing an action? People with this bloodline also posses a unique internal body structure, being mistaken rarely for angels, but most of the time sirens. Angels and sirens usually look completely different, so please elaborate on this structure, and no missing any important features that normal humans have They also possess strange blue circular marks on their tongues, as well as have extra tenketsu located in their vocal cords and tongues. Their voices are legendary believing to be the closest to that of angels, though because of the near extinction of the clan it is rare to see one, resulting in most of these stories and legends to be lost. Though a whisper of tales still live on in the present ninja world.  

Mouth of an Angel- Those with this bloodline have slight mutations, the first being is they are born with multiple additional mouths, one on each palm and one in the center of the member's back. These mouths, like the user's original one, have a blue halo marking on their tongues, but are far more primitive and animal, possessing razor sharp teeth, similar to sharks, able to bite clean through human flesh, and bone. this is a little much for biting power, seems like an extra added ability.These mouths can be used to create sound release jutsu, or any jutsu that would be expelled usually from the user's original mouth such as the great fireball technique. needs a cooldown greater than that of the jutsu used.These mouths also have another difference from the user's original mouth in the fact that they feed on chakra and absorb it. The mouths when opened will feed on the chakra of the member each post, each one taking 20 chakra per post they are open. The mouths can also feed on the opponent able to absorb chakra from jutsu that are up the clan member's rank capped at A,can only be the members element. This isnt the great maw from dark release and add the chakra back into the clan member. Once a mouth absorbs an attack they will be disabled for a postthe bigger the jutsu the longer them being disabled. only fair as they go through the process of digesting the chakra, though they will still drain their usual 20 chakra and cannot be closed while doing so. Note that if the mouth absorbs a katon raiton causes stunning, just like katon causes burning jutsu there will be an additional cool down post, as the mouth will be burned, and will need to take a post to recover from the burn. When attempting to devour an attack these mouths will suck in the attack, sucking in all the chakra towards them in a 5 meter radius. The mouths can also feed on the opponent if they come in contact with them able to devour 30 chakra per post of contact and per mouth. 10 chakra points The mouths do so by biting down on the target and sucking the chakra in from the tenketsu. If any teeth are broken from these mouths they will grow back in the next topic. These mouths are naturally shut, and the user must pay 10 chakra to open them. The amount of additional mouths a person can open is dependent on their ninja rank.

Heavenly Wings- The user also has wings, similar to that of sirens, they are pure white and look like that of angels with a wingspan of 8 feet. again, sirens and angels are not even close to similar. for better description give us an image will you?These wings are somewhat hard having a durability equal to the clan members plus 30. There are slits in the user's back where the wings are tucked in so they look like average ninja, when the wings are not out. While tucked in the wings naturally heal at an accelerated rate if the user pushes their chakra into them, recovering from any small wound in 2 posts Costing 10 chakra, large wounds in 4 posts costing 25 chakra, and if the wing has been amputated, torn apart, or any other complete destruction, the wings will require 8 posts to mend costing 55 chakra. either increase this chakra amount, almost double, and give the wings less durability, or must have skill in medical ninjutsu Grappling taijustu are considered one rank higher in damage when against the wings.

Genjutsu Gifted- The Otanshi's body structure is no the only oddity they posses. The Otanshi are born with a slight imbalance of yin and yang chakra, holding slightly more yin than yang. Because of this the clan members possess a slightly weaker physical body from normal humans and have learned to rely on ranged attacks, especially genjutsu, to survive. Members are incredibly gifted genjutsu users. Genjutsu up to the clan member's rank only cost half the experience/word count to learn and sound based genjutsu are considered one rank higher in capabilities for no additional cost capped at affecting A rank Genjutsu. Note that this does not count for limited techniques. in addition, you must receive a penalty to all physical based stats. that means durability, strength, and speed get at least a -10 each. And being there is a constant imbalance, all yang jutsu require one rank higher cost to use, and since your body is basically housing the spirits like tayuya's doki, which are always seeking physical energy, either you have a natural drain on your chakra or you receive an even further stat reduction unless you drain yang chakra.

Ears- Otanshi members also passively push chakra out of their ears, as defense against their own sounds, and those of their clan, making them naturally immune to things that target hearing or the ear. we'll call it an immunity to your own clan based techniques and your own jutsu, not others. Please specify this.

Charm Speak- A relatively basic clan ability for the Otanshi. Otanshi infuse their everyday speech with genjustu naturally and without thought, and it is an impossible ability for them to stop on their own. This release of genjustu increases their power of suggestion and persuasion over other living things 20 meters around them, as well as makes their voice automatically highly appealing to any who hear it no matter what their preference in voice is. There are limitations on this persuasion as the user cannot persuade a person into doing something that is completely unlike them with no real reason. For example, if the user charm speaks to tell someone to kill their best friend, it would ineffective because they gave no reason, and it is an incredibly unrealistic thing for a person to do (unless an uchiha of course). Though if the user's uses charm speak and tells the target that their friend has been committing terrible acts, was shit talking them, or planning on killing them, they have the opportunity to have the target trust them more and possibly attack their friend, but still not kill them. This ability only affects those with an equal to or lower skill in genjustu, and the larger the difference is in the ability of genjustu the more effect charm speak will have. If used on those with no abilities in genjustu, the target will listen to, do, and believe almost anything the target says up to a point of basic human reason, and common fact, the user cannot make a person kill themselves no matter what for example or believe that they can breath underwater no matter what level the target has in genjustu. Because of this ability, most Otanshi members have to write down what they say instead of talking or speak through one of their additional mouths at the risk of involuntarily using their charm speak, and involuntarily releasing chakra from their mouths. This ability is only found in the user's original mouth, and is used each time the member speaks costing them 10 20 for this, and only your main mouth can talkchakra each post they talk. Those under the effects of charm speak can be release by regular genjustu method, though releasing themselves is a hard task as they find a user of these highly trustworthy and believable in most occasions.

Frail Body- Because of their frail bodies Otanshi can never go past a skill of 3 in taijutsu.

Durability- Because of their frail bodies it takes double the wc to train points in durability. As well as having that debuff mentioned earlier

Sound based techniques- Sound based jutsu are visible through the blurs in the air they create when launched, this is to stop them from being too strong for the site. This does not count towards sound based genjutsu however. must still use some sort of activation, like mentioned earlier no making sounds out of nothing because you have some sort of auto control over them.

Clan Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:39 pm

". this part has been brought up, are you saying you can make sounds appear from nowhere just by thinking about them and not actually doing an action? "

No, that would be stupid and wouldn't make sense, like most of these nerfs.

Angels and sirens usually look completely different, so please elaborate on this structure, and no missing any important features that normal humans have

Well the unique body structure is ya know explained below once you keep reading so idk why I should elaborate on that. The similarity to angels is based on their wings (also stated), which in some mythology are similar to sirens so you people really shouldn't be assuming anything. The fact that you people think I'm trying to vague this into something makes me feel like I'm honestly being attacked and that is ridiculous.

this is a little much for biting power, seems like an extra added ability

scaled it down to just human flesh and the ability to fracture bone, the likelihood of this ever happening is close to 0 because not only is making physical contact with your opponent in a fight hard to do, but keeping them long enough for these mouths to bite down hard is near impossible.

needs a cooldown greater than that of the jutsu used.

Why on earth would they have a greater cool down, they are just mouths of the body like the original? It doesn't take anything extra to expel jutsu from them than it would using the original so it wouldn't tire them at all, seems ridiculous to force them into cool down because of a simply sending it out of a different mouth, which is why I disagree on that.

can only be the members element. This isnt the great maw from dark release

That completely neuters this part of the ability no way, I already limited it to 3 of the 5 main elements already making it different from great maw. This is far too harsh a nerf, like most "suggestions" you people are telling me. There have been many instances of items and techniques absorbing chakra without requiring the same elements as the person so why should this? Once more it didn't seem to be a problem to the previous grader at all. Also, trying to nerf something because it is SIMILAR to a canon technique used once in a filler movie for no other reason besides that is honestly idiotic.

the bigger the jutsu the longer them being disabled. only fair

Funny you people bring in fair because most of these nerfs are anything but. They are already spending a post using this ability no matter the size and still costing the regular chakra cost when disbaled plus specific elements add a post to this count already so right now think it is more than fair.

raiton causes stunning, just like katon causes burning

So 2/3 of the elements these mouths eat should stun them? Woah seems very fair. Not only is the raiton chakra being ingested and dissolved before a stunning side effect would set in to these mouths it has also been shown to NEVER cause that effect to anything in canon when being absorbed. You people seem to have a very strange definition of fair.

10 chakra points

Again WAY to harsh a nerf, this is way off from "balancing." First the clan member has to actually make contact with their opponent long enough to bite down on them, and then they don't even absorb enough to pay the cost of their mouth biting down to be open despite absorbing directly from a chakra source? How does that make sense all? These "comments" are incredibly harsh and short sighted. It honestly feels like my app is being attacked right now after already waiting a week for it to be APPROVED the first time.

again, sirens and angels are not even close to similar. for better description give us an image will you?

Again, sirens are featured in multiple mythologies, in some they are winged. In the mythology that feature winged sirens and even in anime and mangas, such as Rosario vampire, a few of them have wings VERY similar to that of angels. Honestly, all it takes is one Google search to find this but instead of you people seem to be relying on short sighted assumptions like you seemed to have done for this entire clan. I added in a picture so those worried I would somehow vague this can get their panties untwisted.

either increase this chakra amount, almost double, and give the wings less durability, or must have skill in medical ninjutsu

Increased amounts and lol? Make them require medical even though it takes them double the amount to train medical and it is a whole rank less effective? Woah. Much fair, so balance thanks for the awesome suggestions.

in addition, you must receive a penalty to all physical based stats. that means durability, strength, and speed get at least a -10 each. And being there is a constant imbalance, all yang jutsu require one rank higher cost to use, and since your body is basically housing the spirits like tayuya's doki, which are always seeking physical energy, either you have a natural drain on your chakra or you receive an even further stat reduction unless you drain yang chakra.

That is completely and utterly ridiculous to the point of laughter, on top of clan members already having to train double the wc for durability your going to debuff ALL of their stats for a genjutsu buff? What were you people on when making these suggestions, most likely multiple things because these are insane. Comparing these HUMAN bodies to tayuya's ghost is like comparing a drop of water to the whole fucking ocean. Tayuya's ghosts were made of little to no yang chakra these clan members only have a slight imbalance do you people not possess common sense? These nerfs are FAR too harsh and there is no way I am agreeing like that after this clan was already approved once. Also if you read along further down the yang debuff you mentioned is already stated, you people seem to be very paranoid about everything else in this clan, but want to restate a debuff already place in here?

we'll call it an immunity to your own clan based techniques and your own jutsu, not others. Please specify this.

done

20 for this, and only your main mouth can talk

Uped cost, and why that seems like a pointless and unnecessary nerf, like most of these. Do you people want to force clan members to be mutes? They would already have to pay the cost for opening the mouths to talk anyways, what is the point of that besides the fact that you people seem to think everything is this clan can be vagued to kill someone.

must still use some sort of activation, like mentioned earlier no making sounds out of nothing because you have some sort of auto control over them.

wut????? Already mentioned that making sounds from nothing isn't a part of this clan and would be stupid.

Overall this was a complete waste of time for all involved. I already waited a week for this to get approved by another staff member and now I am being forced to response to these nerfs that don't any sense at all. Obviously this clan was balanced enough to get approved the first time, and not to mention multiple people in chat and on the site have said it is fine including members of staff and people with a great deal of experience being staff on other sites. You people seem to be the only ones with a problem with this clan even though you don't even seem to understand it. The harshness of these illogical and ridiculous nerfs and that sheer paranoia shown in these "comments" over simple descriptions and sentences makes me feel as if my app is being completely attacked. Perhaps the people who actually have a problem with this clan can pm me and discuss it there because these "staff suggestions" has been nothing but a show of incompetence, paranoia, and unnecessary harshness along with malicious intent to completely destroy this app.

Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:42 pm

If youre going to make this big of a deal then you will wait even longer. Ryu told me to be the one to grade this with the assistance of other staff. So now i forfeit this app and will have someone else check it while you check your attitude.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Ok so I'm back seeing as no one can keep their anger to themselves, c'mon Alice you're an experienced RPer and you and I both know just how you can work around these drawbacks, I'm not saying YOU will, but others might. C'mon Zevas as a staff member you should restrict yourself a bit, giving up the app because a member was unhappy with your decisions like someone throwing a tantrum? You should know better. I'm disappointed in both of you really I am. Alice I apologized many times about the approval delay, you can be angry sure but this is taking it too far, so I'm going to be handling this app again grading it on my own and whoever doesn't like it can keep it to themselves.
Let's get started.
"No, that would be stupid and wouldn't make sense, like most of these nerfs."
"Clarify this please."
"Why on earth would they have a greater cool down, they are just mouths of the body like the original? It doesn't take anything extra to expel jutsu from them than it would using the original so it wouldn't tire them at all, seems ridiculous to force them into cool down because of a simply sending it out of a different mouth, which is why I disagree on that."
"It's not just another mouth, with this you could cast great fire annihilation from your back and mere moments later use your high handseal speed to cast it to the front as well. Point is, you can cast jutsu at directions you normally wouldn't whilst not even having to look into that direction, keeping your eyes on something else, multitasking which others can't do, which means it's an ability and special compared to your regular mouth. So, I'm asking for a 2 post cooldown once a jutsu was used from one of these mouths."
"That completely neuters this part of the ability no way, I already limited it to 3 of the 5 main elements already making it different from great maw. This is far too harsh a nerf, like most "suggestions" you people are telling me. There have been many instances of items and techniques absorbing chakra without requiring the same elements as the person so why should this? Once more it didn't seem to be a problem to the previous grader at all. Also, trying to nerf something because it is SIMILAR to a canon technique used once in a filler movie for no other reason besides that is honestly idiotic."
"Ok so I don't see the limit of 3 of the 5 elements. Besides, dark release is an entire clan on it's own with one simple ability, to do this. Your clan has multiple abilities so having it be just as good as another clan's entire ability + your other abilities is kind of too much. Make it 1 of your own elements, and then it can also absorb the opposite element of your current element (which it is superior to), IE. You have water, it can also absorb fire. You have lightning, it can also absorb earth. Make it clear 3 elements max. It would work like this: You buy water as your first element, it can now absorb water and fire, then you buy lightning and it stops there. It won't absorb the second bought's element which it is superior to, understand? It will also not absorb a new element if you buy one, only the first one and it's opposite as well as your second element. It's cheaper for you this way too."
"Funny you people bring in fair because most of these nerfs are anything but. They are already spending a post using this ability no matter the size and still costing the regular chakra cost when disbaled plus specific elements add a post to this count already so right now think it is more than fair."
"This won't be negotiable.
D-C ranks: 1 post
B-A ranks: 2 posts
Fire adds an additional post."

"Increased amounts and lol? Make them require medical even though it takes them double the amount to train medical and it is a whole rank less effective? Woah. Much fair, so balance thanks for the awesome suggestions."
"There, there's your working around the drawbacks. You added the medical drawback because you got gen increase, which is only fair. Now you want to complain because you have to work with your drawback? Not a drawback if you don't use it. So, either replace the gen increase's drawback of medical nin with something you will actually use, or make the wings require a 2 in medical in order to heal. And this is being very very generous, as a 2 in medical allows you to do C rank techs max, whilst healing usually starts at A (4 in medical) This is proven with Mystic healing palm (the basic healing tech) being A ranked. Mystic healing palm wouldn't even heal your destroyed wings, just cuts and bruises and burns, things like that. So, again I'm being very generous. I'm insulted to be honest with almost all your replies containing "you people" and insisting we're attacking you. Don't play dumb alice, it just insults me to see you thinking I'm stupid enough to not notice what's going on. I'm also not paranoid, I know you and I already saw you work around them with your "medic is a drawback but I don't use medic so it's ok" tactic."
"That is completely and utterly ridiculous to the point of laughter, on top of clan members already having to train double the wc for durability your going to debuff ALL of their stats for a genjutsu buff? What were you people on when making these suggestions, most likely multiple things because these are insane. Comparing these HUMAN bodies to tayuya's ghost is like comparing a drop of water to the whole fucking ocean. Tayuya's ghosts were made of little to no yang chakra these clan members only have a slight imbalance do you people not possess common sense? These nerfs are FAR too harsh and there is no way I am agreeing like that after this clan was already approved once. Also if you read along further down the yang debuff you mentioned is already stated, you people seem to be very paranoid about everything else in this clan, but want to restate a debuff already place in here?"
"Ok so, easy way around the double wc drawback: Simply add stats to endurance and put little in the others, then train the others instead of having to train endurance. Can't tell me you didn't know that.
Just put in a -20 to endurance. If your endurance is 40, it'd be 20. Simple way for me to keep you from doing the above example of working around it, and instead making it so you have to train endurance. It's either that or you simply can't distribute stats to endurance and only train them with double wc."

Simply do what I said in the above statements, the others may stay as they are. Such as, I didn't mention keeping the other mouths from talking, they may talk.
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:13 am

"Clarify this please."

What do you mean? They asked if I could make sounds with my mind and I said no cause that would be stupid.

'It's not just another mouth, with this you could cast great fire annihilation from your back and mere moments later use your high handseal speed to cast it to the front as well. Point is, you can cast jutsu at directions you normally wouldn't whilst not even having to look into that direction, keeping your eyes on something else, multitasking which others can't do, which means it's an ability and special compared to your regular mouth. So, I'm asking for a 2 post cooldown once a jutsu was used from one of these mouths."

Uh yes they come from different angles because that's where the mouths on the body is, part of the ability of having the mouths in the first place. The mouths do not do anything different to the jutsu itself compared to my regular mouth it wouldn't be considered special at all. I'll add in a one post cool down.

"Ok so I don't see the limit of 3 of the 5 elements. Besides, dark release is an entire clan on it's own with one simple ability, to do this. Your clan has multiple abilities so having it be just as good as another clan's entire ability + your other abilities is kind of too much. Make it 1 of your own elements, and then it can also absorb the opposite element of your current element (which it is superior to), IE. You have water, it can also absorb fire. You have lightning, it can also absorb earth. Make it clear 3 elements max. It would work like this: You buy water as your first element, it can now absorb water and fire, then you buy lightning and it stops there. It won't absorb the second bought's element which it is superior to, understand? It will also not absorb a new element if you buy one, only the first one and it's opposite as well as your second element. It's cheaper for you this way too."

If you keep reading you would see the "too big to swallow" debuff listed below which notes that members cannot absorb doton or suiton leaving them with 3 elements.

"This won't be negotiable.
D-C ranks: 1 post
B-A ranks: 2 posts
Fire adds an additional post."

added in but not paying costs for mouths being open while these cool downs are in place.

"There, there's your working around the drawbacks. You added the medical drawback because you got gen increase, which is only fair. Now you want to complain because you have to work with your drawback? Not a drawback if you don't use it. So, either replace the gen increase's drawback of medical nin with something you will actually use, or make the wings require a 2 in medical in order to heal. And this is being very very generous, as a 2 in medical allows you to do C rank techs max, whilst healing usually starts at A (4 in medical) This is proven with Mystic healing palm (the basic healing tech) being A ranked. Mystic healing palm wouldn't even heal your destroyed wings, just cuts and bruises and burns, things like that. So, again I'm being very generous. I'm insulted to be honest with almost all your replies containing "you people" and insisting we're attacking you. Don't play dumb alice, it just insults me to see you thinking I'm stupid enough to not notice what's going on. I'm also not paranoid, I know you and I already saw you work around them with your "medic is a drawback but I don't use medic so it's ok" tactic."

Ummm ok. First off how does doing something separately to cover a weakness make said weakness still not a draw back? Would a Hozuki not be able to make a technique to block raiton? Or senju use suiton to cover their weakness to katon? Just because there are ways to get around a disability does not take away from the fact that a person has the disability in the first place and has to devote time and thinking to working around it. Lee cannot use anything besides taijutsu buh ur right that's not been a drawback to him at all because he's super good at taijutsu? Also your knowledge of medical ninjutsus is a little flawed as there are techniques far below A ranking that can heal a person, such as for example the basic healing technique, so your generosity is a bit misguided. Not to mention I've completely doubled these chakra costs already making them extremely taxing, not everything that heals requires medical ninjutsu, take heal bite for example. Please try to be realistic here. I used the term "You people" because it is quite evident from my talks in the chat and on this post that not all staff members were apart of these "suggestions" so I deemed unfair to response to them with the name staff. If you are insulted by my replied than perhaps the people who made the suggestions should have just pmed me or talked with me on their own so I could refer to them specifically.

"Ok so, easy way around the double wc drawback: Simply add stats to endurance and put little in the others, then train the others instead of having to train endurance. Can't tell me you didn't know that.
Just put in a -20 to endurance. If your endurance is 40, it'd be 20. Simple way for me to keep you from doing the above example of working around it, and instead making it so you have to train endurance. It's either that or you simply can't distribute stats to endurance and only train them with double wc."

I'll put that extremely harsh stat drop but wings will unaffected by this ability because you are basically telling anyone who wants this clan that is not like jounin level that if they basically get poked they die unless they forgo any other stat besides durability and even then their durability would be slightly below average at best.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:01 am

Thank you for the endurance.
You misunderstood me, though I apologize as you're right mystic palm isn't the exact basic healing tech, but my point stands. Can it heal entire lost limbs such as your wings? If I'm correct, it can not. I was actually fine with your wings regenerating on their own with a chakra cost, but others seem not to be. This is all very taxing and just because of a damn clan. Screw it you don't need medical I'm done arguing left and right. If you're unhappy with the clan then find a way to beat it. I strongly belief throughout my years of RPing that anything can be beat by something, which is why I hardly ever use the term "OP" and if I do it's in a mocking or joking manner.
With "clarify this pls" I meant edit it in so others know. All these discussion msges will be deleted when this is approved.
With the double healing cost you entered I was giving you an alternative to hold the costs as they are and require medical, but that's fine the costs are good.
Btw I asked Zevas to check this and not the entire staff team, so referring to the staff team was what insulted me (aside from the other things mentioned), and there are no parliament discussions of this. Maybe he pm'd someone, but I'm not aware of anyone else involved. I wasn't asked my opinion either which is why I took over. Just make the one or two edits I mentioned in this post and you're good to go coz honestly I don't see a way of me winning here, it's either "ok I edited that but removed this" or "nah you wrong" or "this clan is op edit it" and I'm just done really.
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 3:01 am

Done, sorry for the stress it has caused you and I thank you from looking at this situation from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:09 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:34 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Otanshi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Otanshi    The Otanshi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Otanshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Clan Applications :: Approved Clans-
Jump to: