Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Poison I.  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Poison I.  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Poison I.  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Poison I.  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Poison I.  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Poison I.  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Poison I.  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Poison I.  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Poison I.  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Poison I.  I_vote_lcapPoison I.  I_voting_barPoison I.  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Poison I.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 1:32 am

Name: Sloth.
Type: Poison.
Materials: Various herbs found in Kumogakure.
Visual Description: A simple poison made by Kaitekina that decreases the speed of the victim. Bright green in colour, this poison is usually a liquid placed onto various weapons - a single vial capable of coating a sword twice or coating a small object such as a Kunai five times - and thus it gets into the blood stream via the cuts created by these sharp objects. Yet, when combined with a smoke bomb, the liquid becomes gas that enters the bloodstream of everyone within a fifteen meter radius via their eyes, nose, and mouth. Once it has entered the bloodstream, the victim will notice a drop 10 point drop in their speed on their next turn which last for two of the victim’s turns before fading away. There are no cures for this poison for Kaitekina hasn’t made one and it hasn’t been deployed in combat yet.
Ability: -
Cost: 300.
Requirements: Kaitekina.

Name: Wrath.
Visual Description: A simple poison made by Kaitekina that decreases the strength of the victim. Bright green in colour, this poison is usually a liquid placed onto various weapons - a single vial capable of coating a sword twice or coating a small object such as a Kunai five times - and thus it gets into the blood stream via the cuts created by these sharp objects. Yet, when combined with a smoke bomb, the liquid becomes gas that enters the bloodstream of everyone within a fifteen meter radius via their eyes, nose, and mouth. Once it has entered the bloodstream, the victim will notice a drop 10 point drop in their strength on their next turn which last for two of the victim’s turns before fading away. There are no cures for this poison for Kaitekina hasn’t made one and it hasn’t been deployed in combat yet.

Name: Gluttony.
Visual Description: A simple poison made by Kaitekina that decreases the chakra control of the victim. Bright green in colour, this poison is usually a liquid placed onto various weapons - a single vial capable of coating a sword twice or coating a small object such as a Kunai five times - and thus it gets into the blood stream via the cuts created by these sharp objects. Yet, when combined with a smoke bomb, the liquid becomes gas that enters the bloodstream of everyone within a fifteen meter radius via their eyes, nose, and mouth. Once it has entered the bloodstream, the victim will notice that their chakra reserve is being exhausted faster than it had been before. This is because the poison targets the tenketsu, making it harder to form chakra which results in the victim paying chakra cost a grade higher than the technique for two turns - effects occur on victim's next turn. This is to say that a D-rank technique will cost a C-rank amount of chakra. There are no cures for this poison for Kaitekina hasn’t made one and it hasn’t been deployed in combat yet.

Name: Paralysis.
Visual Description: A simple poison made by Kaitekina that decreases the speed of the victim. Bright green in colour, this poison is usually a liquid placed onto various weapons - a single vial capable of coating a sword twice or coating a small object such as a Kunai five times - and thus it gets into the blood stream via the cuts created by these sharp objects. Once it has entered the bloodstream, the victim will find the limb the wound was afflicted on instantly paralyzed for two turns. This is to say that if their arm was struck than they would find themselves unable to use that arm. Understanding the implications of this poison, Kaitekina has made an antidote for it.

Name: Wide-spread Paralysis.
Visual Description: A simple poison made by Kaitekina that decreases the speed of the victim. Bright green in colour, this poison is usually a liquid placed onto various weapons - a single vial capable of coating a sword twice or coating a small object such as a Kunai five times - and thus it gets into the blood stream via the cuts created by these sharp objects. Once it has entered the bloodstream, the victim will find themselves instantly paralyzed by the poison for one turn. Understanding the implications of this poison, Kaitekina has made an antidote for it.
Cost: 700.

Last edited by Frost Princess on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katsuro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Katsuro

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:26 am

Requirement would be needing to get the poison from Kaitekina.

Quote :
Name: Paralysis.
Visual Description: A simple poison made by Kaitekina that induces paralysis in the affected part of the victim. Bright green in colour, this poison is usually a liquid placed onto various weapons - a single vial capable of coating a sword twice or coating a small object such as a Kunai five times - and thus it gets into the blood stream via the cuts created by these sharp objects. Once it has entered the bloodstream, the victim will find the limb the wound was afflicted on paralyzed. This is to say that if their arm was struck than they would find themselves unable to use that arm. Understanding the implications of this poison, Kaitekina has made an antidote for it.
Cost: 200.
Requirements: -

Name: Wide-spread Paralysis.
Visual Description: A simple poison made by Kaitekina that induces massive paralysis of the victim. Bright green in colour, this poison is usually a liquid placed onto various weapons - a single vial capable of coating a sword twice or coating a small object such as a Kunai five times - and thus it gets into the blood stream via the cuts created by these sharp objects. Once it has entered the bloodstream, the victim will find themselves paralyzed by the poison for one turn. Understanding the implications of this poison, Kaitekina has made an antidote for it.
Cost: 200.
Requirements: -

Bump this up a rank and increase the cost accordingly.

I'd also put somewhere detailing the rank of the medical nin required to make an antidote for these poisons. Probably between 2-3 I believe. Unless that's been detailed elsewhere in a system.
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:31 am

Edited!
Back to top Go down
Katsuro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Katsuro

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:36 am

I suppose we can get the seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 5:40 pm

I must ask that if the poisons will be aerosolized and absorbed through the skin that it be higher in rank. Also, for both the paralysis poisons, how long until the poison sets in? Is it instant? One post? And how long does the paralysis for Paralysis last?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:49 am

I agree with Will. Please include how long they take to set in as well as how long each poison lasts. Also, for your first paralysis, C rank seems fine to me considering it only affects the singularly afflicted limb of the target. Mass paralysis however should indeed be A rank imo.

Allso smoke is too large to go through the pours. Please edit to go into the eyes to include the same effect. (Not much of a debuff. Hope you understand)
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:55 am

Edits made. Also edited poison prices to reflect prices found in the market.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:56 am

They seem fine to me
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:11 pm

Pulled for edits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poison I.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison I.    Poison I.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison I.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Item Applications-
Jump to: