Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) I_vote_lcapThe Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) I_voting_barThe Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) I_vote_lcapThe Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) I_voting_barThe Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Empty
PostSubject: The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain)   The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 7:01 pm

Mission Name: Homeland Security #1
Type: PC/NPC
Client: Hokage
Exp/Ryo Reward: 800 Exp No Ryo
Mission Description: The Hokage has gotten word about an underground labyrinth filled with bandits planning to attack Konohagakure. Upon entering the labyrinth you will be discovered by two A ranked shinobi who guard the first floor. They will sound the alarm, warning everyone within the labyrinth of your infiltration. Grunts will show up to attack you as well. Kill them all. You are then to search the labyrinth for stairs which lead down to the second floor.
Additional Information:
Guard #1:
Strength - 55 (Tai +25) = 80
Speed - 30 (Tai/Buki +25) = 55
Durability - 55 (Tai +25) = 80
Handseal Speed - 10
Taijutsu - 5
Bukijutsu - 5
All canon non elemental buki and tai techs (besides limiteds) and an A rank sword.
Guard #2:
Strength - 25
Speed - 25
Durability - 70
Handseal Speed - 30 (Handseal Speed +30) = 60
Medical Ninjutsu - 5
Ninjutsu - 5
All canon non elemental medical ninjutsu and ninjutsu techs.
Eligible Members: Konoha

Mission Name: Homeland Security #2
Mission Description: Once you enter the second floor by going down the stairs located on the first floor after finding it, more grunts will be waiting for you along with two more A ranked bandits. Kill them all. You must then search for another door with stairs leading down to the third floor.
Additional Information:
Guard #1:
Strength - 80
Speed - 20
Durability - 20
Handseal Speed - 40 (Handseal Speed +30) = 70
Ninjutsu - 5
Bukijutsu - 4
All canon non elemental buki and Ninjutsu techs, as well as all canon suiton techs (besides limiteds) and a B rank sword.
Guard #2:
Strength - 30
Speed - 50
Durability - 50
Handseal Speed - 20
Puppetry - 5
Medical Ninjutsu - 5
All canon non elemental medical ninjutsu and puppetry techs (besides limiteds).

Mission Name: Homeland Security #3
Mission Description: You will enter the third floor by going down the stairs located on the second floor once you find it. Two more A ranked shinobi will attack you, along with more grunts. After defeating the opponents you are to search for the next door leading to the fourth floor then go down the stairs to the fourth floor.
Additional Information:
Guard #1:
Strength - 30
Speed - 50
Durability - 30
Handseal Speed - 40
Ninjutsu - 5
Genjutsu - 3
Puppetry - 2
All canon non elemental puppetry, Ninjutsu and genjutsu techs (besides limiteds) and a C rank puppet.
Guard #2:
Strength - 30
Speed - 60
Durability - 30
Handseal Speed - 30
Taijutsu - 5
Medical Ninjutsu - 5
All canon non elemental medical ninjutsu taijutsu techniques (besides limiteds).

Mission Name: Homeland Security #4
Mission Description: Upon arriving on the fourth floor you will find it empty, the labyrinth being without a sound. It won't be long before the sound of metal dragging against the ground would be heard throughout the labyrinth. Find it and end the cause of it.
Additional Information: The dragging metal sound is one five meter long sword being dragged by an S ranked bandit, the final defense before you confront the bandits' leader and kill him.
Executioner:
Strength - 80
Speed - 80
Durability - 90
Handseal Speed - 0
Taijutsu - 5
Bukijutsu - 5
Medical Ninjutsu - 2
All canon non elemental medical ninjutsu, taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques (besides limiteds). Sword is S ranked.

Mission Name: Homeland Security #5
Mission Description: Once you have defeated the executioner, search for the door leading down to the fifth and last floor of the labyrinth. Upon entering the fifth floor, you will face the boss of these bandits.
Additional Information:
Bandit Leader:
Strength - 100
Speed - 100
Durability - 30
Handseal Speed - 20
Ninjutsu - 5
Taijutsu - 5
Puppetry - 2
All canon non elemental ninjutsu, taijutsu and puppetry techs (besides limiteds). 3 C ranked puppets.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ryan

Ryan

The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain)   The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Looks fine to me
Back to top Go down

The Labyrinth (Konoha Mission Chain)
Page 1 of 1