Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Overture [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Overture [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Overture [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Overture [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Overture [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Overture [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Overture [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Overture [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Overture [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Overture [P] I_vote_lcapOverture [P] I_voting_barOverture [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Overture [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 2:55 am

Enkai rose with the sun, staring up into the burning orb for a brief moment before averting his eyes. He thought of the blazing sphere hanging up in the heavens and meditated on it briefly, bare of chest and sitting up in his bed that he had roused himself of of course. The day was early as it almost always was when he rose but such was a price that he must of course go about in the paying of because of course this was the price he paid in a devotion to the sun and of course fire for the sun was the father of the flames that he was so powerfully in control of but of course today was a day in which he needed to go about doing a bit of something else rather than what he had normally been doing and so in doing this he would be of course training a new ability that was not one of mastery of fire or the ability to do anything of that sort though he realized that there was some of that that he of that that he could do as well and so he would need to make sure to completely make time in his schedule perhaps later in the day or later in the week and so in doing so he would allow himself to train some new thing that he had not yet trained and this would cause him to allow him self to bolster his mastery over many different and diverse techniques.

But for now there was some thing else that he had to go about in the doing of his process for today and it was some thing that he alone could do and he and he had to go about in the process of the doing it all by him self and and he could accept no help and really there was little help for him to have in the whole process for it would be a unique one that was totally individual to him self and really no one else at all in the whole world and so he would do it alone much like he did everything else for he lived in a small but nice place a building located within the compound of the Uchiha complex for that was where he lived. He was no longer a very wealthy person but he was a person who was very used to money and a good deal of it and so this was a strange change of the pace for him for he had to deal with out having a whole lot or a great deal of the money but he did have the one advantage that his clan provided him with much of the things like food and water and shelter that he needed so he was never too terribly strapped for the cash to say the least but it was a bit hard some of the time for the young man.

And so he moved himself from the bed he was currently finding him self In for that was where he had slept during the previous night and where he slept most of the time and of course he then exited the bed and threw the covers off of him stretching in the sunlight that flooded in through the distant window of his and when he continued to move on he had finished stretching him self out from the night of sleep and then padded on over to go to the bath room where he would bathe him self  and the room was quite near his room because the three rooms of the small place he had were basically all attached to one another because of how small it was which annoyed the man but no matter for he had other things to go about doing and so he went on over to the bath room which was not quite as nicely furnished for he was a bachelor and lived alone and so he had little reason to decorate it or anything and in all honesty he did not really spend that much time in there at all and so he just did not really bother all that much with it but he still went in and turned on the water and stepped under because he needed to clean him self off for the day and get ready for his time he would spend training unfortunately the water was a little on the cold side which was some thing he did not appreciate for he really actually wanted it to be extremely hot for he greatly enjoyed the head more than anything else but alas he could not be the one to decide this and as previously discussed he did not have a whole great deal of the funds to go about in the paying for more of the hot water than he so enjoyed so he simply put up with it.

Once his shower had finished and it had finished up a great deal earlier than he would have liked it to because he would have maybe liked to stay in there all day with the hot water but because the water was not actually hot but only a bit tepid luke warm really he had no real choice but to end it early well he could have kept going but it would have just been cold and unpleasant and he did not like the idea of that especially with how hot blooded he could be he did not want to be too chilled by his morning shower and so for these reasons he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and in doing so he managed to drip a great deal of water down upon the ground which was of a light brown sand stone like tile plating upon the floor but he simply shrugged as he wandered around still soaking and dripping wet as he searched for a towel but it took him a while to find one so he eventually just emitted a pulse of fire from his body to dry him self off before he actually found the towel and simply tossed it up onto his very head so that he could dry off his hair quick as he wandered into the kitchen.

He never stocked a large supply of food in the house or the pantry or the small fridge that he had because he was not always home and some times had to go away and things would go bad and also because he could not really afford fancy food but still he usually almost always had a few snacks around and a supply of rather healthy things such as whole grains and fruits and vegetables and such but for today he did not want to make anything extravagant or anything like that so he settled on some cold cereal and grains and things of that like and ate mostly that and drank some hydrating water. He also grabbed and apple and ate it so that he could get a quick wake up call and some fast energy into his system and then he set out to go and get dressed which was something that had almost escaped his mind fully but he threw on his regular attire and then went out of the house to a particular place that he had decided upon.

He made his way to a rather quite of places in the compound which served not so much as a training ground for members of the clan for members of the clan because it did not really have a whole lot of room or anything like that and it of course did not have a whole lot of space of supplies to use in training like targets or dummies or anything like that but still it was a quiet place and a nice and peaceful place and there was a beautiful little reflecting pond in which the boy could see his very own personal reflection with in the very waters of with in the very waters of the pond and so this would be highly beneficial to his training for what he was about to do though the training was not so much some thing that he was going to do for it did not require anything like a huge amount of push ups or sit ups or anything like pull ups or anything like that because he was going to do something very different and in all reality and in all honesty it would be more like remembering than anything but it was some thing difficult for him to remember for a few reasons such as the fact that he did not have any concrete memories of the event about which he was to be remembering and also because it was a painful memory for him to have and to delve into and for these reasons it would make it difficult on him self to go about remembering these memories which were painful and maybe not even real or anything like that. But he really in all reality and in all honesty had to go about doing this very thing which would which would be perhaps so painful to him because he needed to know and needed to remember and it was part of the reason why he had come here in the very first of the places was to go about doing this sort of thing.

He closed his eyes and felt the sun bore down upon him even through the thick cloud of seemingly endless mist which would totally cover every thing in the village like it almost always did and so in doing this he would feel him self warm up just a little bit as he reflected on the one person who he had lost before he could even have recalled losing some one and this was of course the fact that he had long ago when he was still young and could not even form his very own memories properly he had lost some one that had meant a very great deal to him and even in doing so today even today many years later this loss still caused him a fairly good deal of in ward pain though it was not enough for him to become crippled by it or anything but rather it was an uncomfortable memory for him to have to carry around which he did in fact did in fact suppose was not a terribly uncommon thing for people to have to carry around for the ninja world happened to be filled to a certain extent with some kinds of this pain and sadness even this sorrow and sadness but of course he felt his very acutely and so it caused him discomfort to have to think about this whole thing.

He recalled his mother. The poor boy who had only known this woman who had of course given birth to him and brought him in to this very world had only known her for a very little amount of time only a short few years of time in fact and this was hardly enough for him to even be able to know her face or have a fully formed memory of it but he just so happened to have a small and some what burned picture of her that he kept with him so that he could always remember her and think about her and reflect on here whenever he decided that such a thing was necessary. In this way he could at least attempt to keep her memory alive keep her memory alive even if he did not have a very solid memory about her with which he grasped powerfully on to so that he could keep it alive he still managed to have this small piece of her and of her life that he could maintain such that he would not forget her or his clan or this have of his life from where he came and so he knew that he would not forget or lose this or allow him self to other wise be separated from this part of him self.

His mother had been taken from him of course though as it just so happened he did not really have much of an idea as to how this happened and in fact no one did she just simply vanished one day and of course the people of the village he had lived in had realized something was up very quite quickly very quite quickly in fact but they they had not immediately found her even though a great party of people was sent out in an effort to search her down and track her down and find here where ever she had gone and for a very sort while in deed people had thought that may be she had simply gotten lost or had gone off and not returned right away but it became increasingly clear that the only viable explanations were that some beast had killed her or that she had some how been trapped or that of course she had left for some reason or that she had been kidnapped and likely killed and it soon turned out that the first couple could not be true for the people of the village would have found some trace of her remains or would have found her after she had been lost but no such luck came and so in stead it became clear that she had either left of her own choosing which was unlikely for she was well liked and loved by her husband and son and so it was more likely that she had been taken and as the years wore on it became more and more and more evident that she would in fact not be returning and this was quite devastating and tragic indeed.

A single tear escaped his eyes, falling down his sharp, angled face slowly and eventually reaching the bottom of his pronounced chin. He opened his eyes, saddened by the memories but happy that he could make it through them. He looked down upon the reflecting pool where he saw his own face staring back at him and watched as the twin tears fell from his face and descended down to the water, striking the surface and rippling out in waves that blurred his visage for a brief moment before the whole of the view resettled back in the still waters that he looked upon. As the image refocused, his golden eyes had seemed to vanish, instead being replaced by another, stranger color, though one that he knew of and had basically expected to make itself known. He looked down, staring into the red eyes of his birth right, into the very Sharingan itself, and felt elation and terror mix in equal waves.

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Spoiler:

Rising with the sun, Enkai bounded out of bed with a huge leap which brought him away from the bed of his and moved all of the sheets and blankets off of him as he leaped out of the bed and arrived down on the bottom of the bed well actually he appeared just at the foot of the bed to be sure and he was standing there in his rather small place which was his apartment that he had and which was located there upon the very same compound of the clan to which he belonged which was of course that of the very Uchiha clan and so in doing so his getting out of bed allowed him to be at the end of the bed standing up and awake though he was not terribly pleased to be awake at such an hour but as the fact stood and he was in fact a warrior of the sun it was simply a price that he had to pay in order to continue to draw upon the burning powers and fires powers and fires and heat of the very sun under which he fought and from which the very sun that it was that he drew his power and so he was to rise with it even if he did not particularly enjoy the act. But none the less he was awake and ready to go about beginning his day of the day which would be known as today for that was of course this day.

He walked off into the tiny hall way like little area and then moved into the small and cramped bath room which was yet unfurnished and when he did this he turned on the water and went about going on to turn on the spray to turn on the spray of the water of the shower and as it was warming a bit he brushed his teeth with his tooth brush and then he stepped into the shower and under the water and was as always he was a bit on the aggravated side because the water was never hot but simply a bit on the warm side which was annoying because he would much rather have had another shower which was of course much hotter for he liked the heat and the hot water but alas he could not change this and so he took his quick shower and then went about going to do some other things after he was done like the fact that he had to turn off the shower and then dry himself off fully before he finally was done in the bath room and then he went off into the tiny kitchen and had some cold cereal and a cup of coffee he whipped up before he was then ready to go on to the rest of his day which would be a kind of day of mission doing for he needed to make a bit of money so he could do things like buy food and survive and all that.

And so once he had finished with all of these things he went out into the village to a local gym that he attended and began a light warm up routine before he set into his work out routine that he would go about doing for it was something that he went about doing mostly every day and this was of course was of course so that he could go about keeping up his strength and his physique for he had to go around fighting and of course as a fighter and someone who used his hands and the like he had to maintain a good body shape and muscle definition and all other kinds of things like that so that he would be ready to go about fighting and doing other things of that nature to defend the village and things of that nature and so he finished with that and he was working out when he noticed that some people were practicing some bladed weaponry skills which was something he knew very little about but he decided to give it a shot considering his heritage and so he went through some very basic motions under one of the junior senseis there which basically consisted of him learning about the blade and how to hold it and how to hold his body and it was really very simple but surprisingly difficult to totally grasp and he realized he’d need a lot more practice.

He then went to a local ramen shop which apparently needed help with some of the deliveries they were making and so he went on down there strolling casually through the streets and soon found himself there and he went in to the front door and said he had been sent there as a ninja and so he then decided to get the manager and the two got into a bit of a shouting contest before Enkai finally decided to actually do the delivery which was super easy and he could hardly believe he was getting paid to do it and on his way back he saw an elderly man and woman a lovely couple really who were struggling with a few bags of what looked to be fresh produce and so he decided to help them out for as fiery as he could be he still was not like a terribly evil person or anything like that. At least not right now.

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 11:51 pm

One more, the dark haired man of the golden eyes and skin awoke with the rising sun. This waking process had become a ritual every morning in that as the great burning orb in the yonder and far away sky rose up over the horizon and even when it had just barely crested the horizon and was just now of course first thing in the morning sending bright and radiant rays out over the village Enkai managed to drag him self up from the bed in which he had been sleeping and get up in the bed and then even go so far as to remove him self from the bed and get up and out of it and stand fully upright in the small bed room that he occupied and had been sleeping in. Now awake he stood up and looked out the small window that he had and then noticed that the sun was indeed rising and then he looked off into the clock and realized that that it was far too early for him to be awake but he really did not have any sort of any sort of choice in the matter for he had to wake up and so that was that and he rolled out of bed like he had and he was up and ready for the day he supposed and went on to begin his day as he almost always did.

After having fully and completely and totally even having roused him self from the rather deep sleep that he had been in and it was of course a refreshing one that he had been having but was now over only then did he have to go on to go do some other things namely that he had to move down through the tiny apartment that he occupied in the rather large village that was of course hidden from all prying eyes in the mist and that annoyed him a bit because it obscured the sun from him which was rather annoying since he liked the feel and it strengthened him but he figured that spending a large amount of time training without its blessed rays that eventually he would become much stronger because he would have trained without the sun which would be kind of a little bit like training with weights on or something of the like and so he would end up being stronger when finally he existed the mist or when the mist cleared up a bit such as maybe when he was in another land for some reason and once that had happened then he would feel the rays and become much stronger which would be great and he would finally be able to take off these kinds of so called weights and become more powerful. In the shinobi world power was important and so he would have to get powerful.

He stepped off into the nearby small bath room which was quite small little more than a toilet and a shower on one wall and then of course a small sink with a tiny counter surrounding it and a mirror put up on up on the wall and he had not real decorations or anything of that nature for he had really not much of any particular reason for these or any use of these and this was simply a temporary place rather than an actual home for him to grow in and decorate so he paid it little mind. He turned on the water of his shower and before he actually stepped under the spray the spray he went about brushing his teeth with the tooth brush he kept in a cup on the sink and it was basically the only thing that he had on the counter by the sink and so he brushed his teeth and then stepped into the shower and was as always a bit upset about the whole fact that there was really not a whole lot of heat in the water not that it was cold or anything but it was not hot or as hot as he would want it which in fact was a bit on the scalding side for he was a bit hot blooded but alas there was little he could do about the whole thing and so he simply stepped into the rather luke warm spray and then was done with the whole thing and got out soon after he was done because it was short for the fact that it was not very warm and he did not really want to stay in there very long and of course he had some other things that he had to go about doing in the day.

When he was done after the rather short of the shower that he took he ended up eventually taking a step out of the shower and moving the curtain aside and then when he got out he stepped out upon the small mat he had place out side of the shower and it was really the only other thing in the place other than the towel he reached out and grabbed and toweled him self dry until he was totally dry and then he went over to the mirror and did up his hair a bit something which did not take very long time probably a minute or two but something that he rather enjoyed doing and so he did that so he did that and when he had finished he dropped the towel and went off into the kitchen to grab some food which today was some fresh fruit once again that he sliced up and place into the bowl that he then filled with some whole grain cereals and some milk that he had as well and when he was done he ate it up and rather enjoyed it and then before he was ready to leave he went on to go and grab some clothes which were his normal working out clothes that he put on and this was a light T shirt that he wore and some dark shorts which he normally did not wear out but for training purposes he would wear and so after he was fully dressed he went off to begin his day of training.

He first had to exit the house and move along his body and move him self off down to something else which was a new place within the village specifically which was within the actual compound of the very clan which he did in fact belong to and among whom he stayed off of their own good will and of course the fact that he was of course a direct member of the extended family of the clan and so he went on to one of the small and demure buildings that existed in the very center of the compound and was well guarded and kept and as he got there he was briefly questioned by the two guards who were standing there but he simply flashed them his burning red eyes and this was enough for him to gain admittance into this special place and so he went in and met with one of the elders and the two of them and the two of them spoke to one another for a time and discussed the class and such and then when he was done with that he went on to go and eventually the two of them finished this conversation and the elder deemed him worth to progress and took him to a small back room and then to a hidden underground location beneath the very ground of the building in which he was currently located in and so then they entered what would be the hidden basement of the building.

When finally they reached there the elder who he had come with said for him to utilize the power of his blood and clan and to read the writing that was placed upon the wall which was a huge stone in a shrine like fashion and once he had done that he would understand even further and before he could even do that the elder simply vanished probably returning to the upper areas of the whole of the building which they were currently in the basement of and then the elder went up the stairs to the upstairs and then was done and when he went he replaced the covering that led down to the basement and then once that was done darkness fell on the basement and Enki was for a moment but just a brief moment buried entirely in the darkness but after a brief moment until of course the man and his currently golden eyes at least they were right now well he in fact decided that of course he would need some light and so he snapped his fingers and created a small little floating flame from his thumb which would allow him to light up the place that he was currently in and in doing so he would be able to see the large stone before him which rested in the opposite wall that he can see now due of course to the very light that he had shed and in doing so he was able to read the words that had been carved into the thing.

And so he read of the actual text that was place upon that was placed upon that was placed upon the actual shrine which was the shrine of the clan which he was a part of and which he was permitted to read by virtue of having known that he had already activated the power of his clan at least in the most basic of forms and then after this he was permitted of course to enter this secret place and to read of the shrine and in doing so he would be able to know much more about the actual powers of his clan and the powers of his eyes and all of that stuff and so in doing so when he was to of course go about in the actual process of going through and activating those eyes he would go about being able to see the shrine for now what he was doing the actual activation of the eyes that were given to him by his birthright and the fact that he had been born to the actual clan and that now that he was capable of using the eye he could read the shrine because before he had activated it he was incapable of reading almost any of it and it really was something like a very magical and wonderful little bit of jutsu or some other kind of enchanting nature of chakra and he quite appreciated it.

And once he’d read the shrine he knew of the second stage of the eye which was of course the second tome of the eye something that he had heard tale of but had never seen in person but now he focused a huge amount of chakra to his eyes after having of course read the very shrine and its details which of course went so far as to allow him to realize the means of activating this power and this ability and so once he had done this he focused the chakra to his eyes and the power went there and began to strain the very eyes them selves and started to feel as they altered themselves and his vision began to increase in clarity extremely more and then he found that he could slowly read another portion of the text which had been inscribed upon the very stone of the shrine that the clan held so dear to them selves for it showed the power of the clan and such. He smiled to him self then as he finished with this and realized that he had already awakened the next stage of his power and the power of his clans.

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Spoiler:

As had most certainly as of late become what some may even say had become his very pattern or perhaps even to have gone so far as to go on and of course say that it had become his perhaps even habit or even if they were to go on as to say that the course of action that he had chosen to go off and to perform on this day which was of course known as a day and the beginning of the day and was of course even and only the day known as today well what some may even go so far as to call what was the routine of the boy or even perhaps the routine of the man for he was not simply a boy though it really in all honesty could not particularly be said that he was in fact a man either and so he was in a kind of in between state of what he could actually be qualified as but regardless of that fact of course he did what he did with basically every morning which is to say that he went about in his waking him self up routine in the way that he usually did which was to say in simple and plain and short terms that he did in fact go so far as to of course rise with the sun. After he had gone so far as to actually have gone and go through the completion of this process he then decided to actually physically remove himself from his bed and in doing so he removed the covers and got out of the actual bed in which he had slept and ended up standing there upon the very floor of the bed room that he was currently in that he had slept in of the small apartment that he lived in and he was of course as of right now as of right now not actually in the process of wearing any of the actual clothes for he had decided to sleep with out any of them.

After he had gone about in the completing nature of this action he then went about to actually go about and to actually go so far as to go and get himself ready for the actual day which was the day most commonly known as and often times referred to as today of all the days which was of course existing in the present and in doing so he simply padded his way through the small living of spacing that he actually was to have been living in and that he did live in and made his was off over to the actual bath room which he occupied and in doing this he entered the bath room which was rather bare and Spartan even to say as much about it which would in some ways be able to be regarded as accurate and he entered the bath room and he brushed his teeth at the small sink there and he took his shower which was never a very long shower not because he did not like long showers but rather of course because the water was rarely ever hot and so he had to instead go and take a shorter shower than he may have wanted to because the water never really got very how one could say very hot in deed and so he had to take shorter ones that he would have liked to for he actually liked the warmth of the water and so it always disappointed him a bit that he could not take the longer showers that he kind of always sort of wanted to.

He then went down the hall way out of the bath room after he exited and of course dried him self off and grabbed some food which was a quick affair but a nutritious one anyway and when he finished this eating and feeding of him self he donned his regular outfit and surprise he suddenly was ready for the day and the first thing he did was go to the regular gym he went to and exercise some and he noticed once again that they were having some training in the sword arts and so he decided to take a sort of small advantage of this by learning some of the techniques which were quite different from what he was most often accustomed to because he was more of a taijutsu person him self but no matter he went on to go do some other things and then and then when he was done he found another elderly couple who were struggling with some of the groceries which they had bought just over at a local mart and they had bought them and were now struggling a bit not because they were weak or anything but because they had apparently bought a bit too much and so were having a hard time carrying all of it so Enkai went over to actually go help them out and then when he had finished with that he went to the local ramen shop and of course went so that he could pick up the delivery he was to do for that day and in doing so which is to say in doing that delivery he was both tipped rather nicely and then of course done for the day which was today.

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:33 am

Spoiler:

As with what could in fact potentially even go so far as to perhaps even be considered something akin to what may in fact be something of a bit of a kind of ritual as to the rising practices and morning habits of the boy who most often went of course as one would and maybe even perhaps should go about in the going of going by his very name which was of course the name he went by because it was his name that he had been given and in doing so even in doing so far as doing this he went by the name of Enkai for it was his name and in doing so not in doing so the idea of going by his real and perhaps even proper name but rather in doing so the doing of what was his kind of almost like a kind of ritual he arose with the sun as it had become his most general way of going about doing things and as such it was simply the way in which he in fact must go about the doing of for that was the price that of course he paid in the kind of occupation that he had which was to say some thing a bit along the sort of lines of his profession of of course being of course being a warrior and of course even more so of being what is essentially a warrior of the sun and so of course thus he would rise with the sun that gave him life and such.

After he had gone about in the completing nature of this action he then went about to actually go about and to actually go so far as to go and get himself ready for the actual day which was the day most commonly known as and often times referred to as today of all the days which was of course existing in the present and in doing so he simply padded his way through the small living of spacing that he actually was to have been living in and that he did live in and made his was off over to the actual bath room which he occupied and in doing this he entered the bath room which was rather bare and Spartan even to say as much about it which would in some ways be able to be regarded as accurate and he entered the bath room and he brushed his teeth at the small sink there and he took his shower which was never a very long shower not because he did not like long showers but rather of course because the water was rarely ever hot and so he had to instead go and take a shorter shower than he may have wanted to because the water never really got very how one could say very hot in deed and so he had to take shorter ones that he would have liked to for he actually liked the warmth of the water and so it always disappointed him a bit that he could not take the longer showers that he kind of always sort of wanted to.

Once he had gone so far as to go about in the finishing of this task he then finally exited the shower course and went about of course in the of course doing of things such as dressing him self and he even went so far as to of course grab him self some nourishment which is of course to say that he fed him self and that he also went on to go and of course get some fluid in him and some drink such as some milk and of course a good deal of water and no that he had completed in the doing on this thing he was prepared of course to go about and begin the actual nature of his day in proper of course and so he was off to go and do some other things. These other things were of course to be dubbed and properly called those thing which would of course go so far as to be considered that which the village wanted him to go about the doing of and that was to say that they were of course a means for his payment which was something that the man needed for he was as always of course short on cash or really funds of any sort really and so he had to go and do these missions which is what they were of course called and in doing so he would do them which is to say he would complete them and be finished and be payed then after which was of course a good thing.

And so he began the day that was today of the day that was this very day which is to say that it currently was happening in the present and was occurring as of right now and therefore was of course to be called today by going so far as to go about to go so far as to go about and of course go on to go and do this thing which was to begin his day with training which involved him going on down to a local dojo and then he did this and did the whole dojo thing and trained him self hard with a great many routines and the like and as he had taken to he took up a wooden blade and practiced with it and it was of course so to go on and say even so that it was of course difficult but it was not terribly so and he was a fast learner and so he learned it quickly and even now he could of course go so far as to realize that he had been improving and so he finished this and then went on to go meet up for his next thing which was a mission but in doing so he went and actually went so far as to find another couple which were struggling with carrying something that was rather heavy and of course the thing that they were carrying was meaningless since no one actually cares about that or what Enkai was doing with his day at all but either way he helped them and this gave him some good worldly experience though he would be hard pressed to actually say what the hell that experience was and either way since that does not matter this will not will not will not either but he went on to go to the local ramen shop and he took a quick delivery for them and got payed and really he quite frankly of course did not really care about how the people felt about him or his arrival or his delivery since it didn’t matter to him and then when he was done with the doing of this thing which he had been doing he went to the very last mission which was of course on the list of his missions to do for the day and in doing so he went to the local house of a noble and did a small bit of trivial tutoring which was odd and a bit annoying but the noble was paying him so he did not really think very much of it at all in all honesty and then he was done.

1251 | 1200

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 am

Spoiler:

As with that which had become perhaps what could of course be said to perhaps even be so much as to go on and to of course of course say something along the lines of what perhaps could have made it something like that of a ritual in the morning or maybe not even a ritual of course but perhaps which could of course have been gone on to have been said to be something of course a long the lines of something that may be a habit or if even of course perhaps probably possibly short of that which could go so far as to perhaps even maybe be said to be something along the lines of that which of course may have been gone on to say which is to mean that it was in fact some kind of ritual or habit for it was both the way and time at which the boy woke and in fact to go so far as to go so far as to go so far as to say that it was not even just the time that he woke up every single day of days which was the day in which he was waking but rather even to go on and to say that it was something totally different meaning of course that it was something as to say that it was the way that he woke and of course he did this in the what could of course be said to be a rather regular fashion and perhaps even predictable one though this was not to say that he was compelled in any way to do it but rather that it simply was the way in which he went about going in the actual doing of this thing every day of days which was the day in question and this thing of course going so far as to be considered both that which could be said to be something a long the lines of which he went so far as to so far as to both go in the actual waking up as far as the time was concerned of course and also that which was the the actual time and the way of course also yes the way in which he went about waking up and this was important for some reason which is totally beyond me at this point but trust me it’s important and it actually could be to go across under and be summarized so simply and nicely in a very thin and small and yet some one of a nice little sentence and phrase which is great since it is essentially of course to go so far as to say that it is in fact perhaps both some thing that would be considered short and direct and also of course it could go so far as to be said that it is some thing even as to be perhaps just a bit beautiful or at the very least that it is allowed to be called nice or to alternatively go so far as to say that it of course went so far as to say that it had a nice ring to it. It was of course to go so far as to say as follows. Enkai rose with the sun.

Having of course gone so far as to actually wake himself up which is to say that he went about waking and becoming away and conscious and aware of himself and his body and the whole of how he was and where he was and of course to go so far as to for him to actually go along and become aware of his actual surroundings which were of course as one would expect and which he him self expected which he him self expected was of course that which was actually the place which was his actual apartment in which he lived and this was the place that he woke up because this was the place that he actually went so far as to of course go so far as to actually lay down and sleep in which was of course the bed in his small and Spartan room and so after he had done this it could even go so far as to be considered something which could be said to be simple and effective that he was actually in totality and fully awake and that was his current state as of right now at the present time which was that time which was the current moment that he was actually experiencing as of the right now time of the here and the now which was of course could be gone so far as to say that it was of course the actual and real present time and place of the actual now as in right now.

But for now there was some thing else that he had to go about in the doing of his process for today and it was some thing that he alone could do and he and he had to go about in the process of the doing it all by him self and and he could accept no help and really there was little help for him to have in the whole process for it would be a unique one that was totally individual to him self and really no one else at all in the whole world and so he would do it alone much like he did everything else for he lived in a small but nice place a building located within the compound of the Uchiha complex for that was where he lived. He was no longer a very wealthy person but he was a person who was very used to money and a good deal of it and so this was a strange change of the pace for him for he had to deal with out having a whole lot or a great deal of the money but he did have the one advantage that his clan provided him with much of the things like food and water and shelter that he needed so he was never too terribly strapped for the cash to say the least but it was a bit hard some of the time for the young man.

And so he moved himself from the bed he was currently finding him self In for that was where he had slept during the previous night and where he slept most of the time and of course he then exited the bed and threw the covers off of him stretching in the sunlight that flooded in through the distant window of his and when he continued to move on he had finished stretching him self out from the night of sleep and then padded on over to go to the bath room where he would bathe him self  and the room was quite near his room because the three rooms of the small place he had were basically all attached to one another because of how small it was which annoyed the man but no matter for he had other things to go about doing and so he went on over to the bath room which was not quite as nicely furnished for he was a bachelor and lived alone and so he had little reason to decorate it or anything and in all honesty he did not really spend that much time in there at all and so he just did not really bother all that much with it but he still went in and turned on the water and stepped under because he needed to clean him self off for the day and get ready for his time he would spend training unfortunately the water was a little on the cold side which was some thing he did not appreciate for he really actually wanted it to be extremely hot for he greatly enjoyed the head more than anything else but alas he could not be the one to decide this and as previously discussed he did not have a whole great deal of the funds to go about in the paying for more of the hot water than he so enjoyed so he simply put up with it.

Having finished with all of these things he went on to go out of his house and go on to do the missions which he would be actually doing for today and which he would of course be doing and he went so far as to go on and as to go on and to begin his day with a day of days which was to go to the local dojo that he went to quite often and there he would go on to go and actually engage in some hard and powerful training and in doing that training he would of course train and do the training which he needed to do which was to say that he would essentially do things like work out so he did some cardio and things like that which is to say that he essentially went about going on to go and run and jog and all of those things and so he then went on to finish this and do things like lift ranks and stuff like that and so he was able to increase his strength and such like that as well which was good since he would need to go about in the actual doing of this so that he could become strong and also have a powerful endurance so that he could do the things which were required of him as an actual person of the clan and as a ninja of course or even as a samurai for that was in fact what he actually needed to know and such so he became powerful and when he was done with this even he went so far as to go on and to practice with his blade some more which is to say that he used a wooden sword since he had not real proficiency with the blade and such but not matter for he was training and practicing like that and the like.

Once he had finished all of this and gone on for a cooldown he exited and in fact found yet another couple of elderly people in the village I mean really what are the odds this is getting a bit ridiculous and when he did this he went on to go so far as to go and actually finish this whole thing and to go on to go and help them out which whatever it was that they were struggling with and this gave him a rather bit of a good feeling for a moment before he headed on down to the local ramen shop that he went to a lot to go and of course do some of the deliveries that they were too busy to go about doing themselves and he could not really figure out why of course he could go on to go and not have the place simply higher other people but no matter it allowed him to have a good source of work and income and so he made the delivery and hardly paid it any real attention what so ever and then he had done this and was finished with this and this meant that of course he could go on to move along and go to do other things which is to say that he could actually complete of course the other missions that he was going to do for the day which was the current day of today of course.

He then went on to go and tutor a local boy which was easy for he was very smart and did not really need any of the tutoring and then a local day care enlisted him to of course help in the retrieval of some of their children for they had some how manage to lose them which was crazy but he found them quickly by following their chakra signatures and then after he was done with this he found that a different lord needed him to tutor his child and this one would not even pay which was annoying but he practiced some of his skill anyway so it was not much of a big deal at all really. Finally one his way home he found a lost cat and then found a little girl who was oh so happy he had returned it to her so he just shrugged and then went back home waving to the little girl because she was really quite nice and cheerful.

2133 | 2100

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:03 pm

1213 | 1200
400 | 400

Spoiler:

And so in this day of days which was of course the way of saying that it was as of right no on this day which was the current day the day time and in doing so this of course would have been said to go on and to mean that it was the beginning of this day and in the beginning of the day it was what could perhaps of course be so far as to be said that it was in fact the morning or in perhaps what could be said to be other ways of saying things that it was the time which of course would be said to be that which was the time in which the sun was to rise and to come up and what not and that this was both good and even so far as to be useful and such for the light which the sun and such cast and such so that the people who were to go so far as to be said to have woken up there for that day and in the day which was the day of today and so they went around so far as to be awake and because of this sun and the light they were that is to say that the people were to be able to be made to of course to go so far as to go waking and of course seeing because of the light which the sun had cast and so in this state of mind or perhaps even to go so far as to say in a rather different state of mind which was so because he had only just rather recently woken up and as such and so he was a bit even so as to say that he was a bit groggy and such but never the less this is to say that as he most often did and as was his most normal pacing and his regular kind of way which is almost like a kind of ritual or regular way in which he did things and so he did what he always did on the days. Enkai rose with the sun.

And so now that he had gone so far as to be said to have done this and have actually woken him self up which is to say that he was up and woken up and was no longer sleeping he cast off the covers and such from him which were those things which he had slept beneath and so he had done this and was done with it and he stepped out of the bed which he was in which was that thing which he had slept in and so he was done with that sleeping and so he got up from the bed which he had cast off the covers form which was good in that he did not end up actually going so far as to actually go so far as to trail any of these blankets or covers behind him or anything else like this and so he was done there and was not free of his having sleeping and the areas that the was sleeping and all of that sort of thing and so he then actually went so far as to go and to actually leave the bed and the room which his bed was even in and so he was in the process of actually going so far as to leave his bed room and so in him having gone on to go and do that thing which he was actually doing and going on to do and so he left the room in which it could be gone so far as to say his bed was in and so once he was done with this he entered the small bath room which was in his house and so he then was going to go on about going to actually do some of the things which he was going to go on and to go do the actual process of showering and all of that.

And so now that he had fully completed this and been done and all of that he stepped off into the actual shower which was in the room of his bath room which could be said to go so far as to be said that it was not actually very well furnished and that in fact it was in fact not very well furnished at all for it in fact was so far as to be said that in quite in fact had almost no furnishing what so ever for he him self actually would be so far as to say that he did not really care very much at all for that sort of thing and so he was done off with the actual nature of his shower and he did it and bathed to take care of him self and then when he was finished this and exited the shower and then after he had done this he of course went on to go and to actually end up with the drying him self on and then he was dried totally and so he went and of course got dressed in his usual manner which is to say with some dark colors though he then went on to actually finish all of that and when finally  he was done with this he of course went into the nearby kitchen and in there of course he grabbed some food and drink for himself of a most healthy nature and then having finished all of these things he was finally actually so far as to be done with the actual preparation for the day and so he was then able to leave where he was and to go on to go and do the actual mission he was to do today.

And so he went on to go to the local dojo which he went to and so there he went through a great deal of a lot of things which were of course work outs of a nature that allowed for muscle buildings and all of that kind of thing and of course some of the cardio that he did to keep in shape and then he practiced some with the blade he did sometimes when he went there and so then he finished up with this and go found another group of elderly folks at the local grocery store and they were leaving and he helped them out by carrying some of their things for them which they very much appreciated and then he went on to go and even go so far as to go off and go to the actual place where he went to go and go to the ramen shop he went to and make a delivery and then he made it and even got a nice tip and finally he finished it off and then went to go on and actually get the child who was wandering around that he realized was a kid he recognized and so he returned it back to the people at the day care which he had been at the other day.

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:42 pm

2120 | 2100
400 | 400

Spoiler:

Once more within the day of days which was actually this day which could be said to be the day which was the day of the now which of course meant that it of course was actually going to far as to go so far as to actually of course be happening right now on this very day of days which was of course today and that meant that it could even go so far as to be very said that it was in fact the day happening right now in this day and that it was of course happening in the very present which was of course to say that it was happening in the now or the current time that the person in question right here and now and of course the person perhaps even every person as it really should go so far as to be said so far as to be said was of course going on to go and to be experiencing as of right now which was as previously mentioned briefly the current time of the right here and the right now and the right here and the right now and so he went on to go to do what it was that he was doing and by this all of this it is of course meant to be said that of course this boy simply went about the waking of himself much like in the same way that he most frequently and powerfully did which was in the morning and this of course was to go on and to go so far as to even allow that it be of course allowed to be said that h e did this thing as he did it nearly every morning and this thing was of course the way in which he woke or even the way and which he rose and got up and roused him self and woke up and this was that it of course could go so far as to be said that it basically happened in a way which was believable and in a way that he went about it pretty much just about every single way and in every way the same way more or less actually every day and in doing this he had established something which was about something that he would go about doing in the day of days like this every day almost like a habit or a ritual but of course he was not so far as to be said that he was a slave to this ritual but rather that he simply went about doing it in this particular way and so he did this in the way that he basically went about doing it in every way of course which was the way that he went about in the doing of this and that will be high lighted and of course so far as to be said clearly in print right here in just a brief moment where it will be stated that which is the manner in which he went about this waking routine of his which was his and so here it is that thing which is going to be said right here so that you may know what it is that he is doing. Enkai rose with the sun.

Having of course gone so far as to actually wake himself up which is to say that he went about waking and becoming away and conscious and aware of himself and his body and the whole of how he was and where he was and of course to go so far as to for him to actually go along and become aware of his actual surroundings which were of course as one would expect and which he him self expected which he him self expected was of course that which was actually the place which was his actual apartment in which he lived and this was the place that he woke up because this was the place that he actually went so far as to of course go so far as to actually lay down and sleep in which was of course the bed in his small and Spartan room and so after he had done this it could even go so far as to be considered something which could be said to be simple and effective that he was actually in totality and fully awake and that was his current state as of right now at the present time which was that time which was the current moment that he was actually experiencing as of the right now time of the here and the now which was of course could be gone so far as to say that it was of course the actual and real present time and place of the actual now as in right now.

And so as he did in the most normal and usual way of ways in which he went so far as to do this sort of thing which was the next thing that he would be doing well he actually went so far as to go on and to go do something else which was that he now because he of course could be so far as to be said that he was done with that which he had previously been doing which is to say that he had finished this thing which he had of course been doing and doing thing which was to say that this was that he had been waking up and so now that he of course could be so far as to be said could be so far as to be said to have finished with this whole thing of things which was the thing he was doing and that he was actually going so far as to of course move on to do something else entirely which was to say that he was leaving the bed room in which he was in and entering of course off into that which was of course the other area of the house which was the bath room which he was going to go in to and in doing this he would of course begin to take the shower that he was going to take and in doing this which is to say that he of course went so far as to go and turn on the shower which he was about to take and then he did this and turned it on and then stepped into the tepid water and in the water he of course cleaned him self and went so far as to go and bathe and he did not spend a whole great of time in there and so he did that and one he was done he of course dried him self off of course and then eventually went so far as to return to his room so that he could dress him self in the way in which he most often went about doing that thing which was of course that of the dressing that he did.

And so he had of course gone so far as to go and to finish this thing and so he was done and now one of the last things that he even needed to do before he could finally go off and actually go and do the things that he was planning on doing on this day of days which was of course to day was of course to go on and to say that he was going to have to of course have some of the food which he was going to have so that he could have that food and then be energized for the day which was today and this was a bit of a slight problem of course not because he did not have any food at all but because he of course did not ever have a huge amount of food and the like but he kept most usually almost always had a few snacks around and a supply of rather healthy things such as whole grains and fruits and vegetables and such but for today he did not want to make anything extravagant or anything like that so he settled on some cold cereal and grains and things of that like and ate mostly that and drank some hydrating water. He also grabbed and apple and ate it so that he could get a quick wake up call and some fast energy into his system and then he set out to go and get dressed which was something that had almost escaped his mind fully but he threw on his regular attire and then went out of the house to a particular place that he had decided upon which was to say that he of course went so far as to exit the house or of course rather perhaps even the apartment which was the place that he lived and so he then went on to leave so that he could go on and go and do other things which is of course to say that he was going to go so far as to have yet another string of missions for him to do on this fine day of days which was of course the day which was this very same day of days known as to day.

And so he went about his day in the regular way in which he went about it and was doing this by first of course going so far as to go on to the first place that he went when he was training and doing missions and the like and things of that nature and this is to say of course that he went so far as to go and do the thing which was to say that he was to go so far as to go and go down on to the dojo that he went to so frequently and in doing this he went to that dojo of course and he trained as he most generally did and so he did this by doing jogging and running and lifting weights and practicing some combat forms of course and then when he had finished this he of course practiced a bit with the sword even though it was some thing which increasingly interested him less and less and less but no matter for he went on to practice and train anyway because it was good for him and his body and his mind and so he went on to go and do this and when he was done he even went so far as to find yet another older couple and he helped them with their bags and such and then he ran off to go to his first tutoring session of the day which was a rather easy one for the kid was rather nice and that was all well and good and such.

Then after he had gone so far as to go do these thing of the things that he was of course going so far as to go on and do he went off of course to go and go on down to the local ramen shop which he most often times went to and so he did this which was his going to that shop of ramen that he went to and this was to pick up the delivery which he was going to make for he of course did this with great regularity and so he was doing this and did it and it was good though it was not in any way difficult or anything of that sort and so he did it and even got a rather nice tip and then when he was done with this he went on to another tutoring session this one with a kid who showed very little promise but he was nice and Enkai ended up using it as essentially nothing more than a simple additional practice session for himself and then finally on his way home he found once more again yet again another even another kid from that accursed day care which apparently just kept losing his kids and that was just stupid and foolish and what not but he found it anyway and so he got the kid and ended up returning her to the day care and he scolded the people working there as well but no matter for he got some nice experience on the way anyway and so he was not all together too terribly mad or anything like that.

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:12 pm

2119 | 2100
400 | 400

Spoiler:

And so of course he went so far as to go about that thing which he was of course going about as of the right here and the right now and the right here and the right now which is to say that he was of course going through those motions of which were the things which he was doing as of the right now and those motions were the ways in which he was doing these things and they were the things that they were of course as of right now being done as of right now by the young boy or rather in fact he was of course so far as to be called that which was the young man rather than the boy but regardless there were still these things which he was going so far as to go and do and they were these thing that of course he was so going so far as to do and that thing of course that he was going into the process of doing as of right now which was to say that thing which was the thing he was doing and which he was doing as of right now as in the here and the now well of course that thing was to say that it was that thing which he not only did right now but of course those things which he did with great regularity and those things which he was a bit even so much as to be in a habit about things and all that stuff which was kind of like as though a person were to of course go on to say things like that it was a ritual or a habit though of course he was not of course slavish in any way of that nature of course because he had these things which he simply needed to do and of course if he no longer wanted to go about in the doing of those things well then of course they were the ritual that he needed to do and if he did not do things like that well then he simply would not wake up though as it turned out that he was not really much of a warrior of the sun in the same way that it had previously seemed that he was well he was going to go so far as to still get up in the same way that he normally did which is of course to go so far as to go on and say things which is to say that he was going to do these things in the normal way that he did with which shall be elucidated right here next which means that I will tell you that thing in this one way which is to of course go on and to say this. Enkai rose with the sun.

And so then he had of course gone so far as to finish these things which he had finished and those things were the things which of course the things which of course he had gone on so far as to go and to go and do things which were the days of the things he was doing and that is to say that he was doing things which were the things he was doing of course and so he went on to go and do things which were of course so far as to be the things which he had to go on and to do new things on this day of days which was this present day of days meaning that it of course was the day in which he was doing the days and stuff so that was the day and so that he went on to actually so far as to of course so far as to actually go so far as to go of course to go and to actually leave the house which was the house he was currently in and so in doing so he went on to go and do things which were the things of doing missions and so he went on of course on to go and do the thing which was the thing he was about to do and these were the things that he was going to go off and do and so the first thing that he was going to do was to go and to actually go to the dojo and to work out and do all of that stuff and so he was at the dojo and all of that and so he went on to go and to actually work out and to run and lift and do all of those things and so he was doing those things and all of that and then he found another one of the things which was that he found a group of elderly people and so he found them and then he did those things and so he was going on to go and to actually help them out and then when he was done with that of course he went on to go and to do some of the other missions and all that which he had to do.

He then went on to go and tutor a local boy which was easy for he was very smart and did not really need any of the tutoring and then a local day care enlisted him to of course help in the retrieval of some of their children for they had some how manage to lose them which was crazy but he found them quickly by following their chakra signatures and then after he was done with this he found that a different lord needed him to tutor his child and this one would not even pay which was annoying but he practiced some of his skill anyway so it was not much of a big deal at all really. Finally one his way home he found a lost cat and then found a little girl who was oh so happy he had returned it to her so he just shrugged and then went back home waving to the little girl because she was really quite nice and cheerful  rather bit of a good feeling for a moment before he headed on down to the local ramen shop that he went to a lot to go and of course do some of the deliveries that they were too busy to go about doing themselves and he could not really figure out why of course he could go on to go and not have the place simply higher other people but no matter it allowed him to have a good source of work and income and so he made the delivery and hardly paid it any real attention what so ever and then he had done this and was finished with this and this meant that of course he could go on to move along and go to do other things which is to say that he could actually complete of course the other missions that he was going to do for the day which was the current day of today of course and of course so then he was actually done and finished which meant that he could go on to go and do other things and all of that since he was done and so he could feel the rest of the things which he had to do and felt a certain awakening of that sort and all of that and so there he was done and gone and on ward to do new stuff.

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 1:46 am

2277 | 2100
400 | 400

As was of course the most normal and thing that he was of course in the habit of say doing or as one would say that thing in which he most often times did which is to say that he did it of course a great deal of the time of course in fact he did this thing this event of course in which he did most often times well he did this just about every single day of days which is to say that he did it on this day of days which was today as in that it was of course in the present of times as in the now of course and so of course he was going to of course go so far as to go about in the doing of it and all of that even on this day of days as he did it just about as previously said just about every single other day of days and so he was going to go about doing this thing of things which was the thing he was going to be doing as of right now of course for he existed only in the now of right now of course and doing this in the way of course of course in the way that he was doing it which really was the way in which he most often did it and so he really thought it best to keep up this trend though of course of course he was not simply a slave of any sort to this but rather indeed he was something else entirely which was more or less that he simply rose at a reasonable hour so that he could go about doing the things that he needed to do in these days of days and these days were of course the days in which he would do these missions seemingly with out end which is to say that he did them all the time it seemed like but alas such was the burden of course of being a part of the village though he really could not to help but wonder a bit in fact if he could not just help but begin to wonder both on a few accounts of course which is to say that he was musing or rather thinking about why he was waking up so early and all of that because of course he was not really a warrior of the sun or anything of that nature and so maybe he would simply want to or need to in stead just go about doing something else like going on to go and wake up later but no matter for as of now it seemed his internal clock had of course dictated that he function this way.

He also went about in these processes going about thinking about new things of course and these were more to do with the fact of why he had to keep on doing all of these things which were the whole of the missions he was doing not that they were hard or something like that but rather than they were rather boring and in fact the village in whole was actually pretty boring and all of that stuff so who knew what it of course was of course that he was going about in the doing of course but not matter for he had other things to worry about unlike that which was the missions that he was doing and how boring for they of course were for him as a person because of course these other things he had to worry about were the fact that he was of course in the process of doing these missions and all of that which he was of course doing and these were the things which he was going about to go and to go and do these things which he had to go and to go and do and there were of course these mission which he was going to go about in the doing of and so he had to go and do these things of course so that he could  get paid the meager amount of money of course that he would go about in the getting of the paid that he would be doing of course and so of course he needed to of course go so far as to go and go and actually do the thing which was to go on and fully rouse himself and all of that stuff so that he could be awake and all of that and so that he would be able to do these things in the present time which was the now and this would allow him to do the things which are the mission of course that he was doing and what not which was great and all so hurrah.

And so now that he had gone so far as to be said to have done this and have actually woken him self up which is to say that he was up and woken up and was no longer sleeping he cast off the covers and such from him which were those things which he had slept beneath and so he had done this and was done with it and he stepped out of the bed which he was in which was that thing which he had slept in and so he was done with that sleeping and so he got up from the bed which he had cast off the covers form which was good in that he did not end up actually going so far as to actually go so far as to trail any of these blankets or covers behind him or anything else like this and so he was done there and was not free of his having sleeping and the areas that the was sleeping and all of that sort of thing and so he then actually went so far as to go and to actually leave the bed and the room which his bed was even in and so he was in the process of actually going so far as to leave his bed room and so in him having gone on to go and do that thing which he was actually doing and going on to do and so he left the room in which it could be gone so far as to say his bed was in and so once he was done with this he entered the small bath room which was in his house and so he then was going to go on about going to actually do some of the things which he was going to go on and to go do the actual process of showering and all of that.

And so now that he had fully completed this and been done and all of that he stepped off into the actual shower which was in the room of his bath room which could be said to go so far as to be said that it was not actually very well furnished and that in fact it was in fact not very well furnished at all for it in fact was so far as to be said that in quite in fact had almost no furnishing what so ever for he him self actually would be so far as to say that he did not really care very much at all for that sort of thing and so he was done off with the actual nature of his shower and he did it and bathed to take care of him self and then when he was finished this and exited the shower and then after he had done this he of course went on to go and to actually end up with the drying him self on and then he was dried totally and so he went and of course got dressed in his usual manner which is to say with some dark colors though he then went on to actually finish all of that and when finally  he was done with this he of course went into the nearby kitchen and in there of course he grabbed some food and drink for himself of a most healthy nature and then having finished all of these things he was finally actually so far as to be done with the actual preparation for the day and so he was then able to leave where he was and to go on to go and do the actual mission he was to do today.

So for the first the that he was going to go and go about to go and do these thing was that he went on to go to that place which he went to which was the dojo and all of that and so there it was that he went to of course which was that place of course that it was that he was going to go to which was the and this was the place he was going which was of course the place that he was going to go to this dojo and so he went about his most normal routine and all of that and was exercising and all of that so that he could remain strong and such and then he went on to go and to actually go along so far and to actually go so far as to go to do these things and to go and to actually go so far as to practice with the blade of his which he was practicing with of course and so he went to go and do that which he did practice with the sword which he was practicing with and then he of course found another of the elderly couples that he helped about and so he helped them and then when he was done he made it just in time for that appointment with tutoring of his and so he did that even too and did it and then it was done really it was quite simple and all of that stuff and so he went on to go and do these things and was done and then had to go on to go do other things for he had other matters to attend to.

And so he went about his day in the regular way in which he went about it and was doing this by first of course going so far as to go on to the first place that he went when he was training and doing missions and the like and things of that nature and this is to say of course that he went so far as to go and do the thing which was to say that he was to go so far as to go and go down on to the dojo that he went to so frequently and in doing this he went to that dojo of course and he trained as he most generally did and so he did this by doing jogging and running and lifting weights and practicing some combat forms of course and then when he had finished this he of course practiced a bit with the sword even though it was some thing which increasingly interested him less and less and less but no matter for he went on to practice and train anyway because it was good for him and his body and his mind and so he went on to go and do this and when he was done he even went so far as to find yet another older couple and he helped them with their bags and such and then he ran off to go to his first tutoring session of the day which was a rather easy one for the kid was rather nice and that was all well and good and such.

Then after he had gone so far as to go do these thing of the things that he was of course going so far as to go on and do he went off of course to go and go on down to the local ramen shop which he most often times went to and so he did this which was his going to that shop of ramen that he went to and this was to pick up the delivery which he was going to make for he of course did this with great regularity and so he was doing this and did it and it was good though it was not in any way difficult or anything of that sort and so he did it and even got a rather nice tip and then when he was done with this he went on to another tutoring session this one with a kid who showed very little promise but he was nice and Enkai ended up using it as essentially nothing more than a simple additional practice session for himself and then finally on his way home he found once more again yet again another even another kid from that accursed day care which apparently just kept losing his kids and that was just stupid and foolish and what not but he found it anyway and so he got the kid and ended up returning her to the day care and he scolded the people working there as well but no matter for he got some nice experience on the way anyway and so he was not all together too terribly mad or anything like that.

Exit

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 7:04 pm

2277 | 2100
400 | 400

Spoiler:

As with that which had become perhaps what could of course be said to perhaps even be so much as to go on and to of course of course say something along the lines of what perhaps could have made it something like that of a ritual in the morning or maybe not even a ritual of course but perhaps which could of course have been gone on to have been said to be something of course a long the lines of something that may be a habit or if even of course perhaps probably possibly short of that which could go so far as to perhaps even maybe be said to be something along the lines of that which of course may have been gone on to say which is to mean that it was in fact some kind of ritual or habit for it was both the way and time at which the boy woke and in fact to go so far as to go so far as to go so far as to say that it was not even just the time that he woke up every single day of days which was the day in which he was waking but rather even to go on and to say that it was something totally different meaning of course that it was something as to say that it was the way that he woke and of course he did this in the what could of course be said to be a rather regular fashion and perhaps even predictable one though this was not to say that he was compelled in any way to do it but rather that it simply was the way in which he went about going in the actual doing of this thing every day of days which was the day in question and this thing of course going so far as to be considered both that which could be said to be something a long the lines of which he went so far as to so far as to both go in the actual waking up as far as the time was concerned of course and also that which was the the actual time and the way of course also yes the way in which he went about waking up and this was important for some reason which is totally beyond me at this point but trust me it’s important and it actually could be to go across under and be summarized so simply and nicely in a very thin and small and yet some one of a nice little sentence and phrase which is great since it is essentially of course to go so far as to say that it is in fact perhaps both some thing that would be considered short and direct and also of course it could go so far as to be said that it is some thing even as to be perhaps just a bit beautiful or at the very least that it is allowed to be called nice or to alternatively go so far as to say that it of course went so far as to say that it had a nice ring to it. It was of course to go so far as to say as follows. Enkai rose with the sun.

Having finished with all of these things he went on to go out of his house and go on to do the missions which he would be actually doing for today and which he would of course be doing and he went so far as to go on and as to go on and to begin his day with a day of days which was to go to the local dojo that he went to quite often and there he would go on to go and actually engage in some hard and powerful training and in doing that training he would of course train and do the training which he needed to do which was to say that he would essentially do things like work out so he did some cardio and things like that which is to say that he essentially went about going on to go and run and jog and all of those things and so he then went on to finish this and do things like lift ranks and stuff like that and so he was able to increase his strength and such like that as well which was good since he would need to go about in the actual doing of this so that he could become strong and also have a powerful endurance so that he could do the things which were required of him as an actual person of the clan and as a ninja of course or even as a samurai for that was in fact what he actually needed to know and such so he became powerful and when he was done with this even he went so far as to go on and to practice with his blade some more which is to say that he used a wooden sword since he had not real proficiency with the blade and such but not matter for he was training and practicing like that and the like.

Once he had finished all of this and gone on for a cooldown he exited and in fact found yet another couple of elderly people in the village I mean really what are the odds this is getting a bit ridiculous and when he did this he went on to go so far as to go and actually finish this whole thing and to go on to go and help them out which whatever it was that they were struggling with and this gave him a rather bit of a good feeling for a moment before he headed on down to the local ramen shop that he went to a lot to go and of course do some of the deliveries that they were too busy to go about doing themselves and he could not really figure out why of course he could go on to go and not have the place simply higher other people but no matter it allowed him to have a good source of work and income and so he made the delivery and hardly paid it any real attention what so ever and then he had done this and was finished with this and this meant that of course he could go on to move along and go to do other things which is to say that he could actually complete of course the other missions that he was going to do for the day which was the current day of today of course.

He then went on to go and tutor a local boy which was easy for he was very smart and did not really need any of the tutoring and then a local day care enlisted him to of course help in the retrieval of some of their children for they had some how manage to lose them which was crazy but he found them quickly by following their chakra signatures and then after he was done with this he found that a different lord needed him to tutor his child and this one would not even pay which was annoying but he practiced some of his skill anyway so it was not much of a big deal at all really. Finally one his way home he found a lost cat and then found a little girl who was oh so happy he had returned it to her so he just shrugged and then went back home waving to the little girl because she was really quite nice and cheerful.

2133 | 2100
Exit

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:47 am

2120 | 2100
400 | 400

Spoiler:

Once more within the day of days which was actually this day which could be said to be the day which was the day of the now which of course meant that it of course was actually going to far as to go so far as to actually of course be happening right now on this very day of days which was of course today and that meant that it could even go so far as to be very said that it was in fact the day happening right now in this day and that it was of course happening in the very present which was of course to say that it was happening in the now or the current time that the person in question right here and now and of course the person perhaps even every person as it really should go so far as to be said so far as to be said was of course going on to go and to be experiencing as of right now which was as previously mentioned briefly the current time of the right here and the right now and the right here and the right now and so he went on to go to do what it was that he was doing and by this all of this it is of course meant to be said that of course this boy simply went about the waking of himself much like in the same way that he most frequently and powerfully did which was in the morning and this of course was to go on and to go so far as to even allow that it be of course allowed to be said that h e did this thing as he did it nearly every morning and this thing was of course the way in which he woke or even the way and which he rose and got up and roused him self and woke up and this was that it of course could go so far as to be said that it basically happened in a way which was believable and in a way that he went about it pretty much just about every single way and in every way the same way more or less actually every day and in doing this he had established something which was about something that he would go about doing in the day of days like this every day almost like a habit or a ritual but of course he was not so far as to be said that he was a slave to this ritual but rather that he simply went about doing it in this particular way and so he did this in the way that he basically went about doing it in every way of course which was the way that he went about in the doing of this and that will be high lighted and of course so far as to be said clearly in print right here in just a brief moment where it will be stated that which is the manner in which he went about this waking routine of his which was his and so here it is that thing which is going to be said right here so that you may know what it is that he is doing. Enkai rose with the sun.

And so as he did in the most normal and usual way of ways in which he went so far as to do this sort of thing which was the next thing that he would be doing well he actually went so far as to go on and to go do something else which was that he now because he of course could be so far as to be said that he was done with that which he had previously been doing which is to say that he had finished this thing which he had of course been doing and doing thing which was to say that this was that he had been waking up and so now that he of course could be so far as to be said could be so far as to be said to have finished with this whole thing of things which was the thing he was doing and that he was actually going so far as to of course move on to do something else entirely which was to say that he was leaving the bed room in which he was in and entering of course off into that which was of course the other area of the house which was the bath room which he was going to go in to and in doing this he would of course begin to take the shower that he was going to take and in doing this which is to say that he of course went so far as to go and turn on the shower which he was about to take and then he did this and turned it on and then stepped into the tepid water and in the water he of course cleaned him self and went so far as to go and bathe and he did not spend a whole great of time in there and so he did that and one he was done he of course dried him self off of course and then eventually went so far as to return to his room so that he could dress him self in the way in which he most often went about doing that thing which was of course that of the dressing that he did.

And so he had of course gone so far as to go and to finish this thing and so he was done and now one of the last things that he even needed to do before he could finally go off and actually go and do the things that he was planning on doing on this day of days which was of course to day was of course to go on and to say that he was going to have to of course have some of the food which he was going to have so that he could have that food and then be energized for the day which was today and this was a bit of a slight problem of course not because he did not have any food at all but because he of course did not ever have a huge amount of food and the like but he kept most usually almost always had a few snacks around and a supply of rather healthy things such as whole grains and fruits and vegetables and such but for today he did not want to make anything extravagant or anything like that so he settled on some cold cereal and grains and things of that like and ate mostly that and drank some hydrating water. He also grabbed and apple and ate it so that he could get a quick wake up call and some fast energy into his system and then he set out to go and get dressed which was something that had almost escaped his mind fully but he threw on his regular attire and then went out of the house to a particular place that he had decided upon which was to say that he of course went so far as to exit the house or of course rather perhaps even the apartment which was the place that he lived and so he then went on to leave so that he could go on and go and do other things which is of course to say that he was going to go so far as to have yet another string of missions for him to do on this fine day of days which was of course the day which was this very same day of days known as to day.

Exit

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:13 am

Enough | 2100
600 | 600
Exit

Spoiler:

And so of course he went so far as to go about that thing which he was of course going about as of the right here and the right now and the right here and the right now which is to say that he was of course going through those motions of which were the things which he was doing as of the right now and those motions were the ways in which he was doing these things and they were the things that they were of course as of right now being done as of right now by the young boy or rather in fact he was of course so far as to be called that which was the young man rather than the boy but regardless there were still these things which he was going so far as to go and do and they were these thing that of course he was so going so far as to do and that thing of course that he was going into the process of doing as of right now which was to say that thing which was the thing he was doing and which he was doing as of right now as in the here and the now well of course that thing was to say that it was that thing which he not only did right now but of course those things which he did with great regularity and those things which he was a bit even so much as to be in a habit about things and all that stuff which was kind of like as though a person were to of course go on to say things like that it was a ritual or a habit though of course he was not of course slavish in any way of that nature of course because he had these things which he simply needed to do and of course if he no longer wanted to go about in the doing of those things well then of course they were the ritual that he needed to do and if he did not do things like that well then he simply would not wake up though as it turned out that he was not really much of a warrior of the sun in the same way that it had previously seemed that he was well he was going to go so far as to still get up in the same way that he normally did which is of course to go so far as to go on and say things which is to say that he was going to do these things in the normal way that he did with which shall be elucidated right here next which means that I will tell you that thing in this one way which is to of course go on and to say this. Enkai rose with the sun.

And so then he had of course gone so far as to finish these things which he had finished and those things were the things which of course the things which of course he had gone on so far as to go and to go and do things which were the days of the things he was doing and that is to say that he was doing things which were the things he was doing of course and so he went on to go and do things which were of course so far as to be the things which he had to go on and to do new things on this day of days which was this present day of days meaning that it of course was the day in which he was doing the days and stuff so that was the day and so that he went on to actually so far as to of course so far as to actually go so far as to go of course to go and to actually leave the house which was the house he was currently in and so in doing so he went on to go and do things which were the things of doing missions and so he went on of course on to go and do the thing which was the thing he was about to do and these were the things that he was going to go off and do and so the first thing that he was going to do was to go and to actually go to the dojo and to work out and do all of that stuff and so he was at the dojo and all of that and so he went on to go and to actually work out and to run and lift and do all of those things and so he was doing those things and all of that and then he found another one of the things which was that he found a group of elderly people and so he found them and then he did those things and so he was going on to go and to actually help them out and then when he was done with that of course he went on to go and to do some of the other missions and all that which he had to do.

He then went on to go and tutor a local boy which was easy for he was very smart and did not really need any of the tutoring and then a local day care enlisted him to of course help in the retrieval of some of their children for they had some how manage to lose them which was crazy but he found them quickly by following their chakra signatures and then after he was done with this he found that a different lord needed him to tutor his child and this one would not even pay which was annoying but he practiced some of his skill anyway so it was not much of a big deal at all really. Finally one his way home he found a lost cat and then found a little girl who was oh so happy he had returned it to her so he just shrugged and then went back home waving to the little girl because she was really quite nice and cheerful  rather bit of a good feeling for a moment before he headed on down to the local ramen shop that he went to a lot to go and of course do some of the deliveries that they were too busy to go about doing themselves and he could not really figure out why of course he could go on to go and not have the place simply higher other people but no matter it allowed him to have a good source of work and income and so he made the delivery and hardly paid it any real attention what so ever and then he had done this and was finished with this and this meant that of course he could go on to move along and go to do other things which is to say that he could actually complete of course the other missions that he was going to do for the day which was the current day of today of course and of course so then he was actually done and finished which meant that he could go on to go and do other things and all of that since he was done and so he could feel the rest of the things which he had to do and felt a certain awakening of that sort and all of that and so there he was done and gone and on ward to do new stuff.

Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 2:17 am

1251 | 1200 .Words
630 | 630 .Chakra

Spoiler:

As with what could in fact potentially even go so far as to perhaps even be considered something akin to what may in fact be something of a bit of a kind of ritual as to the rising practices and morning habits of the boy who most often went of course as one would and maybe even perhaps should go about in the going of going by his very name which was of course the name he went by because it was his name that he had been given and in doing so even in doing so far as doing this he went by the name of Enkai for it was his name and in doing so not in doing so the idea of going by his real and perhaps even proper name but rather in doing so the doing of what was his kind of almost like a kind of ritual he arose with the sun as it had become his most general way of going about doing things and as such it was simply the way in which he in fact must go about the doing of for that was the price that of course he paid in the kind of occupation that he had which was to say some thing a bit along the sort of lines of his profession of of course being of course being a warrior and of course even more so of being what is essentially a warrior of the sun and so of course thus he would rise with the sun that gave him life and such.

Once he had gone so far as to go about in the finishing of this task he then finally exited the shower course and went about of course in the of course doing of things such as dressing him self and he even went so far as to of course grab him self some nourishment which is of course to say that he fed him self and that he also went on to go and of course get some fluid in him and some drink such as some milk and of course a good deal of water and no that he had completed in the doing on this thing he was prepared of course to go about and begin the actual nature of his day in proper of course and so he was off to go and do some other things. These other things were of course to be dubbed and properly called those thing which would of course go so far as to be considered that which the village wanted him to go about the doing of and that was to say that they were of course a means for his payment which was something that the man needed for he was as always of course short on cash or really funds of any sort really and so he had to go and do these missions which is what they were of course called and in doing so he would do them which is to say he would complete them and be finished and be payed then after which was of course a good thing.

And so he began the day that was today of the day that was this very day which is to say that it currently was happening in the present and was occurring as of right now and therefore was of course to be called today by going so far as to go about to go so far as to go about and of course go on to go and do this thing which was to begin his day with training which involved him going on down to a local dojo and then he did this and did the whole dojo thing and trained him self hard with a great many routines and the like and as he had taken to he took up a wooden blade and practiced with it and it was of course so to go on and say even so that it was of course difficult but it was not terribly so and he was a fast learner and so he learned it quickly and even now he could of course go so far as to realize that he had been improving and so he finished this and then went on to go meet up for his next thing which was a mission but in doing so he went and actually went so far as to find another couple which were struggling with carrying something that was rather heavy and of course the thing that they were carrying was meaningless since no one actually cares about that or what Enkai was doing with his day at all but either way he helped them and this gave him some good worldly experience though he would be hard pressed to actually say what the hell that experience was and either way since that does not matter this will not will not will not either but he went on to go to the local ramen shop and he took a quick delivery for them and got payed and really he quite frankly of course did not really care about how the people felt about him or his arrival or his delivery since it didn’t matter to him and then when he was done with the doing of this thing which he had been doing he went to the very last mission which was of course on the list of his missions to do for the day and in doing so he went to the local house of a noble and did a small bit of trivial tutoring which was odd and a bit annoying but the noble was paying him so he did not really think very much of it at all in all honesty and then he was done.

Exit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Overture [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overture [P]   Overture [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overture [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Water :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: