Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mission III. Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mission III. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mission III. Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mission III. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mission III. Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mission III. Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mission III. Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mission III. Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mission III. Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mission III. I_vote_lcapMission III. I_voting_barMission III. I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission III.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

Mission III. Empty
PostSubject: Mission III.   Mission III. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 5:54 am

Mission Name: Blacksmith
Type: Menial.
Client: Varies.
Exp/Ryo Reward: 100 | 200.
Mission Description: It seems as if one of our local blacksmiths has fallen ill. With little desire to keep his clients waiting for their purchases until he recovers fully, he has asked for assistance and thus you have been tasked with helping the blacksmith complete his orders for the day. Do listen to every word he says and follow his instructions to the letter for he knows what he’s doing, and who knows maybe you will learn something from him.
Additional Information: -
Eligible Members: Everyone.

Mission Name: Janitor.
Mission Description: It seems that an experiment gone wrong has created quite the mess in one of the academies homerooms. You are tasked with cleaning up the mess thoroughly, returning the room to its former clean state. You have walls to scrub, desk to wipe down, and a floor to sweep and mop. With the various task at hand, it’s advised that you bring somebody else along for the job must be complete before the children return from recess.

Mission Name: Jailer.
Mission Description: It seems that even rich parents discipline their child. Who could have known? Anyway, you have been hired to serve as the grounded child’s jailer, inspector, and supervisor. Whatever crime she had committed to earn her the sort of punishment she has been handed by her father doesn’t matter. Yet what does matter is the task that she must have completed before her father returns, which consist of homework, laundry, dogs fed, dinner ready, room clean, all floors swept and mopped, and even the windows cleaned. You are not to assist her with any task, thus leaving your job for the next seven hours simple, ensuring her work is done and that she doesn’t leave the estate. Do keep a close eye on this child for she’s a student of the shinobi academy and thus will attempt to escape from her duties.

Mission Name: Kunai and Shuriken Maker.
Mission Description: Do you remember those wooden kunai and shuriken the adults had us practice with because they didn’t trust us with the real thing? Well it looks like the academy has run out of those, something to be expected with the many hands that touch it on a regular basis. So you have been tasked with making the required items for the upcoming training session the first year class shall be holding tomorrow, we don’t trust them with the blunt weapons nonetheless the sharpen ones. You have the rest of the day and night to complete the task, the woodshop open for you to use for the duration of the mission. Make as many as you please, but make enough so that every student has three of each wooden weapon, twenty-five students in each first year class, totaling to fifty students though you don’t have to make one hundred and twenty-five kunai/shuriken, seventy-five should be enough, the classes not going at the same time.

Mission Name: Delivery Boy/Girl
Mission Description: It seems like Kisuke-sama and his associates have fallen ill, and with no desire to stop the delivery of mail to the residents of the village, you have been hired to complete the task for him. You shall be handed a bag that has the size of a pinic basket, just not made of wood and filled with envelops instead of food, upon arrival. Of course you are to deliver these envelops to their rightful recipient and you are not allowed to tamper with it. Do pay attention to the address printed upon the envelops, don’t need anyone getting the wrong mail.

Mission Name: Troublesome Academy Student.
Mission Description: It seems like our academy has been having quite the trouble with a young student who has an ego bigger than the mountains the building is on. Due to this ego, the student believes that he shouldn’t have to sit through the lessons taught to the academy students and thus has skipped out on class, much to the displeasure of their teacher. You have been tasked with hunting this troublemaker down and bringing him back to the academy, either by his own violation or by force. He can usually be found on the outskirts of the mountain, though sometimes he may hit the shopping district or training ground.

Mission Name: Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night Watch.
Mission Description: It seems like there’s a shortage of shinobi capable of patrolling the borders of these lands, for most of our high ranking officers are out conducting missions of utmost importance outside of the village for the time being. With no desire to relax security, and every desire to maintain the high level of security the village is known for, we have decided to hand the task over to the shinobi that are within the village. Your job is simple enough, upon relieving the previous guards, you are to keep an eye on the area, looking for any suspicious activity. Report to the administration upon your shift being done.

Mission Name: Construction Worker.
Mission Description: With construction of several building underway, and the unavoidable injuries of several people who were working on said construction, one can safely say that the construction company is understaffed at the moment. So for an entire day, you shall help finish the construction of one out of several of the buildings. Do listen to the supervisors instructions, for they know what they are talking about, doing, and what the building should look like upon completion. Do be careful and mindful of yourself, your coworkers, and the environment, for it would suck if you or somebody working with you are sent to the hospital because you or them weren’t paying attention.

Mission Name: Fish Market
Mission Description: It seems like the fishermen have returned from their fishing trip with a hefty bounty this season. Crabs, lobsters, and most importantly fish, fill several boats up and with the fishermen believing that it shall be a long time before a season like this will occur again, are eager to get back on the waters and fish some more. With that being said, you are being tasked with unloading the fishing boats and transporting them to the fish market. Move at least four carts of bounty to the market. There’s no rush since the fishermen shall sail at dawn the next morning, they do need all the cargo unloaded before than though.

Mission Name: Bait
Mission Description: It seems the fishermen are in need of some help, being rather busy preparing for their next fishing trip they are unable to do this themselves. Whilst they were gearing up for the trip, they had realized a shortage of bait, and with fish being apart of the Kumogakure people’s diet, it’s important that they catch as many as possible. So whilst they are finishing up preparing for their voyage, you have been tasked with filling several buckets to the brim with worms, small fish, and other bait that can be used by the fishermen.

Mission Name: Fisherman/Fisherwoman.
Mission Description: It seems like one of the local fishermen is in need of assistance this fine morning, his son sick and thus unable to accompany him on the fishing trip. I do hope you aren’t easily seasick, or seasick period, since you shall be spending most of the day out on the water with the fisherman. You are to help him to the best of your ability, and heed his words for he knows what he’s doing. You need to be at the docks at the crack of dawn and you shall return to the docks before nightfall.

Mission Name: Herb Gatherer.
Mission Description: It seems like the hospital is in need of some important herbs, but the staff is far to busy to go out and get it themselves. Thus you are being tasked with going to the hospital and picking up the list of required herbs, going to the greenhouse and requesting said herbs, than going back to the hospital to drop off the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Mission III. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission III.   Mission III. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:42 am

Seems fine to me Approved all low ranking missions
Back to top Go down

Mission III.
Page 1 of 1