Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Cash Money. Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Cash Money. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Cash Money. Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Cash Money. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Cash Money. Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Cash Money. Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Cash Money. Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Cash Money. Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Cash Money. Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Cash Money. I_vote_lcapCash Money. I_voting_barCash Money. I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Cash Money.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

Cash Money. Empty
PostSubject: Cash Money.   Cash Money. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:02 am

Star Protection:

Birds chirping and the sound of his father's home-grown waterfall in the training ground that the two shared are two noises that signified that the morning is upon Kitsuen. Stretching while still in bed he yawns, "Aaaaahhhhhhn" then smacks his lips together a few times trying to wetten his mouth from being so dry. Kitsuen jumps out of bed and gets dressed in his normal attire, that is until he sees a letter addressed to Kitsuen on the kitchen table. Opening the letter revealed to the young man that he has been summoned to complete a task for the village. A simple task, yet his first mission in the field as a young shinobi. A smile came across his face as he fled his house to reach the meeting place that was signified at the bottom of the letter. Running to his destination he would recall the letter with witheld the contents of the mission, that being how to achieve perfection and his partner. Staring ahead making sure to take every daring step he could he would speak the name of his partner, "Kaitekin Yoru.." mid-air when the words were spoken he would speak again when he slammed on the ground with his feet, "Nine years old. Weird." He scratched his head before moving again this time at a much slower pace. The walking Kitsuen's feet touched grass meaning he had reached the meeting point, the front of the village. A pretty vague meaning but this must be the place where the visitor will enter the Cloud Village so he hadn't questioned it. He was excited and ready to meet his partner and the visitor. He sat down in criss-cross-apple-sauce formation awaiting the start of the mission.

287 Words.
1605 Characters
287 TWC

Last edited by JokerTheOG on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Cash Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash Money.   Cash Money. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:28 am

Cash Money. KjlpW8t

Kaitekina was excited. Why shouldn’t she be? She was going on a mission with someone else which meant that this would be the first time she had someone else assist her at a task. She knew nothing of her partner besides his name, Kai having briefed her on the male before sending her to a vague location - seriously, front of the village was vague given its layout. She knew little of the mission though, that part having been vague as well, but she knew she had done something like this before. It had been an enjoyable experience for her and she hoped this one would be the same - though the chances of her seeing it as anything other than enjoyable was low.

“Hello!” The blonde chirped, having arrived at the meeting spot two minutes after Kitsune. She believed he, the boy sitting crossed legged on the ground, was her partner. He did look similar to the image she had been shown. Kaitekina got close to the boy, plopping herself down mere inches in front of the boy. It gave off the impression that she had no sense of personal space which was true. She leaned forward. “Neh, do you know who we’re meeting?”

0203 | 0300
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

Cash Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash Money.   Cash Money. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 am

Leaves russling a few meters in front of him would bring his attention from the ground below him to the space in front of him. His eyes pierced the empty lot until they met the gaze with a young girl who looked to be no older than 10. "Kaitekina!" His arm shot up in the air with his palm outward facing the girl who is presumed to be his partner. He hadn't been waiting there long but stood still in his seated position on the ground. She responded Kitsuen with a charming hello, a simple greeting but it would suffice. The young girl would continue to move forward toward Kitsuen with no signs of stopping until she was uncomfortably close to the young man, his upper body leaned back a little bit but nothing more. Kaitekina plopped her body down across from Kitsuen in seemingly the same formation as the young man was performing, his eyebrows shot up and his eyes widened at the way she basically threw her body down on the ground. He let out a small chuckle, listening to the little girl's question he paused for a moment before looking all around the area. "Nah I'm not -" The man began to speak before he was interrupted by the loud woman's voice booming throughout the area the two young shinobi were sitting in. "Ooooh Kumogakure! How nice to seeeeee you again~" The tone was pleasant yet loud with authority, there was a slight song note in the speach but not enough to actually seem like she knew how to sing.

Kitsuen's upper body jerked back around to look at the woman. "Yowza." The young man wasn't too mature in the love life swing of things yet he knew there was some attraction to this woman. Her body was slender with perky breasts and long, thick thighs. Her body was covered with what seemed to be royalty colors and she wore a hat with her family's insignia on it, she must have been born into nobility. Kitsuen turned back to Kaitekina and whispered, "I think that's her." before giggling. The woman snapped her gaze at the young man and spoke, "What's that? Secrets don't make friends dear." this time with a much more authoritative and unsettling tone. Kitsuen stood up with a jump, circling his body around to face the woman while doing the jumping motion. "Oh, uh, I am Kitsuen and we're here to keep watch for you. Ya'know, to make sure you're safe and all." His face shot red with embarrassment of being called out in front of his new acquaintance. He couldn't look at her at all only kept his vision on the woman who they were called to protect and serve.

456 Words
2487 Characters
743 TWC
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Cash Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash Money.   Cash Money. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Cash Money. KjlpW8t

Kaitekina blinked once, she blinked twice, but she did not blink a third time for she was done. Her mind had analyzed the woman thoroughly and she came to the conclusion that she was the woman the two were to protect during her tour just as Kitsune - her partner - whispered it to her. She smiled, nodding her head several times, purple eyes on her partner. So, the child almost jumped out of her skin when the woman let it be known that she was fully aware of a comment being made, though if she heard the comment was not something the blonde was privy to. Her partner was on his feet in a flash and she followed in suit.

She stood rigidly, her eyes on the woman who hadn’t given out her name just yet. Perhaps she expected them to already know who she was or she was waiting for them to introduce themselves, but whatever it was Kitsune took the initiative and followed it. She had relaxed by time her partner was done speaking, it was evident in her posture and would be evident in her voice - which was chipper. “Kaitekina!” She cocked her head to the left, “and you -“

“Kaede.” She interrupted, the woman sounding very much annoyed in the opinion of Kaitekina. Perhaps she should’ve pretended to know who the woman was, though she probably would’ve failed miserably at that. No matter, the woman could now be identified as Kaede which was a name the blonde was not familiar with.

“Sorry,” Kaitekina said, chuckling as she scratched a corner of her mouth sheepishly. “Er, should we get started?”

0271 | 0474
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

Cash Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash Money.   Cash Money. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Kitsuen listened to Kaitekina and Kaede speak to each other but when the woman interrupted Kaitekina only to interrupt her it got to Kitsuen. This young man is all about respect and showing it to others, even if one thinks they are above someone else. His right fist clenched as the woman whom they were protecting became ecstatic again with her trip to the Cloud Village. This was shown by her complete disreguard of Kaitekina's asking if they should get started and went on without any time to waste. The woman got a little bit ahead of the two before Kitsuen looked at his new friend Kaitekina and just rolled his eyes and making a gun figure with his right hand pointed at his temporal lobe before pulling the trigger. Hopefully it got a laugh out of the little girl but it wasn't necessary of course.

After the little play Kitsuen put on the young man heard Kaede call back to her guards, "Hello? I thought you were to protect me?" Her tone was once again in a singing tone yet seemingly annoyed. "We're right here lady." Kitsuen spoke assuring the woman that the two had a close eye on the woman no matter what she was doing, he was only three meters behind her anyways. "Well how can you protect me from back there?" The woman's right hand rose in the air waving slowly with the wind. Kitsuen once again rolled his eyes but this time not in a manner in which Kaitekina could see or anything, for this wasn't a show it was how he felt at the woman's attitude about herself and so he walked toward the woman closing the gap that he intentionally left between the group and her.

After a few moments Kaede took her own lead into town with the two genin who were hired to keep an eye on her. She found herself in a clothing store with all the latest fashion, Kitsuen had no interest in this but Kaitekina may have found a spark or two, them both being female and all. Kitsuen walked outside the store and watched from there. He took a seat on the ground outside and awaited Kaede's exit, the sun was going down and there wouldn't be much time for much else after this store and it was about time. Kitsuen's eyes were getting heavy from all the walking the three had done around the village, he was getting tired.

413 Words
2218 Characters
1156 Total Word Count
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Cash Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash Money.   Cash Money. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Cash Money. KjlpW8t

Kaitekina smiled at her partner’s antics, it taking quite a lot for her to not laugh which would undoubtedly draw the wrong sort of attention from their client. So, she settled for simply grinning as she walked by Kitsune’s side, that’s until the woman decided it was her noble duty to inform them she couldn’t possibly be protected with the distance the two had put between them and her. She frowned, wondering how the woman didn’t know that protecting her from the back wasn’t the best course of action for the two to take, but she did not argue. She watched as Kitsune closed that gap, though she opted to keep the distance - there was no reason for the both of them to be at her side.

She did enter the store with Kaede though despite the fact she had absolutely no interest in anything said store contained. Kaitekina did give the woman her opinion when asked, seeing no reason to ignore the woman. And, as typically of an avid shopper, the two would exit the store an hour later with several bags full of merchandise the woman had purchased. With the sun going down, the woman realized that it was time for her to go home and so the mission would come to a conclusion with her departure.

Kaitekina would bid Kitsune farewell, adding that she looked forward to their next encounter before making her way to the administration building. Kai should’ve just gotten off work.

0247 | 0721

Quote :
Exit.
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

Cash Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash Money.   Cash Money. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:42 pm

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cash Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash Money.   Cash Money. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cash Money.
Page 1 of 1