Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bunshin Daibukha I_vote_lcapBunshin Daibukha I_voting_barBunshin Daibukha I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bunshin Daibukha I_vote_lcapBunshin Daibukha I_voting_barBunshin Daibukha I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bunshin Daibukha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

Bunshin Daibukha Empty
PostSubject: Bunshin Daibukha   Bunshin Daibukha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:13 am

Kosuke left his house with the goal of training some new jutsu he had found in the Jounin library. He wanted to gain more and more power and to do this he needed diversity. As he left his house and was greeted by the sight of a warm sun peeking over the mountains and a slight breeze tickling his face, it made him glad to be out in the open and not stuck inside. He made his way to the training ground and glanced around. There were many trees surrounding it and it had quite a few rock pillars in the center surrounding a small lake. He began to do his warm ups, starting with 200 push-ups then 100 sit-ups. He then ran 300 laps around the training grounds. When he finished, he whipped the slight sweat from his brow and pulled out the scrolls he got. The first one was an addition to a technique he was already familiar with, so he would start there. After reading the mechanics behind the jutsu, he grinned. This would be easier than he thought. It was a basic Shadow Clone that was overloaded with chakra so that when the caster wanted it would explode. He began to mold his chakra and hen formed a single clone that had nearly twice the normal amount. It immediately, swelled up and exploded violently. So, he had no control over it… that would be corrected. He decided to use slightly less chakra this time and the clone was normal, or so it seemed. Once he formed the half ram seal and said, “Katsu,” while channeling chakra the clone exploded. It was amazing, how such an amazing technique like the shadow clone could be improved. As the wind flowed through his black hair he heard someone calling to him, glancing back over his shoulder he saw Fumiko approaching. “Hey, why didn’t you tell me you were training today? Afraid I’d kick your ass?” Fumiko asked jokingly. Kosuke scoffed, “Hardly. With this latest technique I’m sure you will find me to be much more of a challenge.” Kosuke formed two of the exploding clones and sent them running at Fumiko. Fumiko immediately rushed towards them until he saw Kosuke’s smirk. He then stopped and threw kunai at each of them yet still was blown back by the combined explosions. He immediately took the fight a tad more serious as shown by his change from cocky to calculating. He created two cones of his own and all three rushed Kosuke. Kosuke was ready though and immediately sunk into the ground. The three stopped when one clone was pulled underground and then burst. Then the second clone was destroyed by Kosuke who had risen up behind it and cut it with a Kunai. Fumiko immediately attacked “Kosuke” with a Taijutsu combo but was blown ten meters away when he exploded revealing it to have been only a clone. The real Kosuke rose out of the ground a few meters away from Fumiko and was doing that annoying eye smile he does that makes him appear not to have a care in the world. This made Fumiko’s blood boil and he lunged at Kosuke but it was dodged and then Kosuke began his own attack. He threw a barrage of punches then created a clone that immediately made Fumiko jump back preparing for an explosion. An explosion that never came. Instead he received a hard kick to the jaw and a quick punch to the gut curtesy of Kosuke and his Kosuclone. As the storm of punches and kicks continue, Fumiko creates his own clones to help him fight back. The Kosuklone, throws the Fumiklone away, and the two fight it out before dispelling each other. By this time both Kosuke and Fumiko had sweat dripping from their brow, and were both panting heavily. Kosuke used this opening to form the clone seal and throw his clone at Fumiko before he created his own to intercept it. There was a large explosion that threw them both back, Kosuke landing in the small lake. Kosuke instinctively used his chakra to stay above the water and look to see Fumiko was already standing. The two decided to call it a draw, they had both fought hard and had some minor burns to tend to. As the two talked Fumiko blew a large puff of smoke, “So, you are gaining some political recognition I hear. That’s great, you are finally starting to accomplish your dream.” Kosuke smiled at his long time friend, “Yeah, Raikage-Sama allowed me to join as one of her 4 ministers. She may be young but she does appear to be a good leader.” Fumiko smiled back. The two sat in silence for some time before deciding to walk to the bar for some drinks. Kosuke and Fumiko stayed there drinking and making merry until it got dark and they made their way back to their respective homes. Kosuke got home and looked at himself in the mirror, to think, he was accomplishing his dream, but it may kill him in the end.
WC- 852
Back to top Go down

Bunshin Daibukha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Lightning-
Jump to: