Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, I_vote_lcapBattuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, I_voting_barBattuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, I_vote_rcap 
Will
Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, I_vote_lcapBattuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, I_voting_barBattuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Empty
PostSubject: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 5:02 am

So yeah, max of 4 participants.
It's a free for all.
No limiteds allowed
Everyone has 300chakra.
No genjutsu
That's all
Opponents are 50m away from each other.

This is a battling thread, I'm already participating, so...3 members left.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 5:04 am

I want this to be hot, I've never battled with a PC on any site except for this. Need to polish ma skills.

Oh, did I forget?, no!!!. I'm the admin on this thread, the admins are staff xD. The staff are... Urrgh. Never mind
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 5:07 am

I'll post about the surrounding later, you can post here to perform. First 3 to post.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 5:13 am

I'm sorry if this is gonna be a turn off, but I'm in a rush.
So, the arena is a training ground, an inverted some, or let me say a large crater of earth. With a diameter of 250m.
It's day, a small lake is located at the centre, the edge of the circumference are covered with a thick forest. The lake is surrounded by muddy terrain. Which has a radius of 100m. Then, the remaining land is dry. There is the forest and plain ground
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 5:29 am

Shitty area but I'll participate
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 8:05 am

Geed!
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 11:28 am

Participants are 50m away from each other.
The thread will start now
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 11:40 am

Karou looked on with anxious yet piercing eyes, he was afraid and still confident at the same time. He was in a full white attire, his sandals white, his hair red, his pants white and his shirt white. He had his ninja pouch bag held at his lower back, his shirt convering the entirety of the pouch bag, on the left side of his waist was his kunai blade, it was safely sheathed and the sheath was strapped to his belt and his scrolls were hung randomly round his belt
He would look at the opponent once more.
He had a flute on his hand, it was just there for genjutsu, but he wouldn't use it at the moment, he had no intention of doing that, he would like to enjoy the fight at first, he would like to go full taijutsu on his opponent so that he wouldn't waste all his chakra at the start of the match.
He kept the flute hidden by strapping it to his belt, which had a slot for it to be hung.
With that, Karou turned side ways, turning right, his iris slid left, viewing the opponent with all seriousness, he brought forth his left fist, while his right was cocked near his waist.
His left foot slid 15cm west of his direction, which was his left and the opponent's front.
His right left slid back few centimetres and crossed a bit, transferring his weight to his left foot, he would spring forward, running at full speed towards his opponent. He was 50m away from his opponent at that time, once he ran to 20m, he would jump up and keep rolling in the air, whilst rolling aloft, his right hand went for a kunai in his pouch bag, this would make him remove a kunai from his ninja pouch bag while aloft, he would descend with great speed towards his opponent, once he was in range, he would stretch his left leg forward and with the momentum he had gathered, if successful, he would have his left leg descend down on his opponent's head like an axe kick
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 12:05 pm

The enemy is Ryujin, the one I attacked is Ryujin
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 12:27 pm

As the flames of righteous descended from the heavens the Maiden of Razzle frazzle did pick up the loud speaker. "ARE YOU READDDYYYYYYYYY?!" the crowds cheered their hearts at in anticipation for their one true champion. Airhorns sounded as the flames of the heaven's dispersed to reveal the one and only, "JOOOOHNNN CENNNAAA". He quickly proceeded to make a tremendous leap covering 50 meters quickly in one go. He'd drop an elbow down at the man known as Darny who was making a move on another man.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 3:58 pm

So, after Ryu's post, I'll post and counter.

Since genjutsu isn't allowed, anyone that has genjutsu can put the skill points invested in genjutsu to another skill

By the way clad, you have 150stat points to share, you can't just keep.
You can use 1 S rank,
3 A rank
5B rank
8C ranks
12D ranks and unlimited e ranks jutsus. Note, all must be canon
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 4:48 pm

I withdraw from this~
IC priorities to deal with
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 5:36 pm

I do as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,   Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battuulllaaa!!. Batulla!. batulla,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Out of Character :: OOC Roleplay-
Jump to: