Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Training is dense Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Training is dense Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Training is dense Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Training is dense Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Training is dense Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Training is dense Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Training is dense Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Training is dense Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Training is dense Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Training is dense I_vote_lcapTraining is dense I_voting_barTraining is dense I_vote_rcap 
Will
Training is dense I_vote_lcapTraining is dense I_voting_barTraining is dense I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Training is dense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikaro

Rikaro

Training is dense Empty
PostSubject: Training is dense   Training is dense Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Rikaro was within the training grounds of Kirigakure with a miniature scroll sitting on his lap as he himself was sitting upon a boulder. He was still sad about his moms disappearance and that sadness only got stronger as the days passed. He learned to cope with the sadness by just training and learning more Ninjutsu. At the age of 18 he was considered a master of Ninjutsu and most could not rival his strength in it, today he had decided he wanted to learn the technique that was common among Kirigakure ninja. The tech being Hidden Mist jutsu, it allows one to create deep dark mist from the surrounding area or spring fourth the mist using their mouth as a conductor.

He decided that he would try to learn how to use the mist from out of his mouth seeing as that would be the harder way and he liked going hard. He jumped from the boulder and onto the ground as he throwed the scroll into a lake. Dark baggy eyes stared dully at the vast ocean in his front. Pouring chakra throughout his body as he would begin to perform handseals Rikaro would mix his own chakra with the heat of his body creating a base for the mist to form. He himself could feel the mist heating up the inside of his body not not hot enough to cause damage. Feeling that something in his body wanted to be unleashed he would open his mouth letting deep white mist soew from it raking over the immediate area easily hiding Rikaro's present from the outside world.

Rikaro would look around to see that the mist was vast and white even covering up the sky above. He retraced his steps back to the boulder as he felt around jumping back on top of it and sitting down. Yes, this was the ideal place that could calm him down about his mom's disappearance. The only thing he needed was to unlock the secerets of his Sharingan.

Exit

337WC

Claiming Hidden Mist
Back to top Go down

Training is dense
Page 1 of 1