Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] I_vote_lcapTakoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] I_voting_barTakoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] I_vote_lcapTakoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] I_voting_barTakoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Empty
PostSubject: Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]   Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Clan Name: Takoyaiba
Clan Location: Kumogakure
Size: 32
Clan Ability Description: By manipulating Water and Lightning elemental charka, the clan members create thunderclouds capable of creating water and lightning for manipulation further. The clouds often feed on chakra and moisture in the air, stripping it of both to increase in size, decreasing the potency of water elemental chakra whilst increasing lightning elemental chakra potency.
By incorporating both wind chakra and shape manipulation, the Storm element can be pushed further into its advanced forms - Tempest and Hurricane. A hidden manipulation of this is known only to a select few of the elder clan members.

Water + Lightning = Storm (And then Tempest + Hurricane after further training)

History: The Takoyaiba, formerly known as the Yotsuki in Kumogakure and the Kurage in Kirigakure, have since joined together as the Takoyaiba. They believe they are descended directly from divine authority, as ancient texts state the Fishing God, Hiruko was cast into the sea by his mother, and washed up on shore. The god Hiruko became the deity of the seas, because he encompassed all forms of strange marine life (jellyfish and octopus in particular). The Takoyaiba's heritage may not be just a myth-- it could very well be real.

The Takoyaiba specialize in swords, using whirling, spinning moves to attack enemies and keep them on their feet. Genin are taught to master their water and lightning affinities to generate Storm Release at an early age, in order for them to become comfortable with using it while handling swords. The Takoyaiba mix their sword techniques into their Storm Release, creating beautiful formations with chakra-generated clouds.
The Takoyaiba are also in charge of maintaining the Lightning Countries in terms of having an established political/noble standing in the village hidden in the clouds.

The Takoyaiba clan hail from Kumogakure, and are noted for their prowess in swords and storm release techniques. They have historically been employed as guards for the government, and are frequently involved with the established military. The clan has since become a vast clan of strength, with various shinobi proving to become remarkable ninja. It should be noted that the branch of Takoyaiba in the Land of water have since died out, leaving only the lightning branch remaining.

Bloodline Reputation: The Takoyaiba act as a democratic force that can be viewed similarly to Lords in the higher parts of the clan. But despite this, the clan's humility prevents its members from acting like aristocrats.

Clan Jutsus:

Storm Release:

Tempest Release:

Hurricane Release:

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/BurstingHope
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]   Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:16 am

- Your clan will only be allowed to have one advanced element. Please choose just one of the elements you have put down.

- Please remove any mention of canon characters as this is a AU timeline

- Please remove any mention of Jinchuriki and the clan's responsibility over the Hachibi. No Jinchuriki has been created except for one in Iwagakure as described by the site plot.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]   Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:33 pm

- Storm, Tempest and Hurricane are all arbitrary nomenclature just to give it a sense of hierarchy, but if necessary, I'll edit it all into Storm if this is still unacceptable

Removing canon mentions

Thanks
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]   Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:03 pm

That's fine, it's just that it seems like you're combining wind, lightning, and water chakra to create Tempest and Hurricane Release as if they were kekkai tota. Is that the case?
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]   Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:09 pm

I'm terrible at making kekkei tota, always have been. Removed wind to differentiate from tota, now Hurricane release stands as an arbitrary naming system for application of Storm Release
=}
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]   Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:33 am

Just checking, is this fine and good to go?
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]   Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Bump no jutsu
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]   Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]   Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takoyaiba Clan [Storm Release]
Page 1 of 1