Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tyrannosaurid Summons I_vote_lcapTyrannosaurid Summons I_voting_barTyrannosaurid Summons I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tyrannosaurid Summons I_vote_lcapTyrannosaurid Summons I_voting_barTyrannosaurid Summons I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tyrannosaurid Summons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Tyrannosaurid Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrannosaurid Summons   Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:37 am

more description and history on all of these. like...a lot more
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Tyrannosaurid Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrannosaurid Summons   Tyrannosaurid Summons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Taika wrote:
Name: Nano
Species: Tyrannosaurid(Specifically a Nanotyranous)
Description:
Tyrannosaurid Summons Nanotyrannus_lancensis
Nano is 5.2 metres (17 ft) long, and 750 kg

Nano is orange in colouring, while his underside is a dark grey. He has two short arms, with black claws on them. He has black lumps all over his back and head, and has large legs with three toes on them. The toes have red scales on them, with black claws. On his upper tail are spikes, and on the back of his head are spikes. He has a long snout-like mouth, and eye's that are angled ever to the front and ever so slightly outwards to help with seeing. His mouth is lined with two rows of razor sharp teeth. going down his neck on the side are parts that are red.

Nano is a gentle soul, not having a mean bone in his body, and despises fighting unless he must eat(seeing as he's carnivorous). He goes as far as to even ask if he can be dispelled before a fight. It's this reason why he's as weak as he is, as he has the instincts to become a top-tier hunter and fighter summon, having the potential to go as far as to top even the mighty Tyrannous.

Another thing is that he's a good tracker. This is due to other dinosaurs like Das or Zhuch who go hunting with him, having minimal knowledge on the matter. So he's able to find prey rather quickly, and let the stronger one's do the killing. In a fight, while weak, he can take on weaker shinobi/kunoichi.

He, like the other Tyrannosaurid's is incredibly loyal, and when he thinks Taika can't take on an opponent, he will stay with him. He won't betray Taika or the summoner, unless under a genjutsu and is forced to.

When he fights, however uncommon it may be, he uses his teeth to shred his opponent to death, and his tail to bludgeon from behind. If he catches them on the ground, he will pin them under his weight and strength, before tearing out their throat. 

History:  Nano was the first Tyrannosaurid Taika met in the Tyrannosaurid Hunting Jungle(summon location) when searching for the contract. At first Nano had no idea what to do when a Human showed up, but after a quick talk and explanation, Nano was a bit on edge, saying that to be able to summon them, he had to beat one of the bigger Tyrannosaurids. Taika didn't mind, and said that no matter what he would get this contract.

Nano was thrilled, and offered to bring him straight to Tyrannous. On the way, the pair ran into Zhuch. When Taika wasn't laughing with Zhuch, he began to get nervous. The last Contract wanter who didn't laugh as killed because of this. When Zhuch attacked, and Taika was able to not only fight back but win, Nano was shocked, as was Zhuch, but it seemed that Taika wasn't humerless, and even cracked a joke back.

By the time they reached Tyrannous, Nano began to feel a bit warn out. He left him and the boss summon at that point, leaving Taika to his own devices. By the time he woke up and went to the Boss, he was informed that he had signed the contract. Nano was thrilled, and is currently Taika's go-to  Tyrannosaurid for tracking. Nano was the first Tyrannosaurid Taika met in the Tyrannosaurid Hunting Jungle(summon location) when searching for the contract. He was the one that brought Taika to the Boss Summon, the Tyrannosauruses Rex. He is currently Taika's go-to summon for tracking and transportation when not needing to be secretive.

Abilities:
Hand-seal-less Jutsu: Do to the Tyrannosaurid's arms being so short, they developed a way to use Jutsu without them. However, they must do a warm up, by flexing their chakra. 1 Flex=1 handseal.
Human Tongue: He can speak like a normal person
Tracking: Nanotyranous is insanely good at tracking. As good as a bloodhound, if not better. He can take in a scent and follow it as well as a Bloodhound, and can follow other signs better than the average human.
Stats:
Strength: 10 +10
Speed: 30 +10
Durability: 10 +10
Handseals: 0 +10

Skills:
Nin: 2
Tai: 2
Gen:1
Buki:
Fuin:
Puppetry: