Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Temasa Clan I_vote_lcapTemasa Clan I_voting_barTemasa Clan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Temasa Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 5:33 pm

Temasa Clan Symbols-07-ghost-29559137-500-281

Clan Name: Temasa
Clan Location: The clan does not have a specific location nor are they Nomadic. They are scattered across the world in small concentrations in charters or Sub Clans. Each Sub Clan has their own Head of Clan of around 5-7 family members. The biggest concentration so far is within Sunagakure and is seen as the Mother Clan, its head is seen as the Clan's overall head as well.  

Size: 5 Members.
Clan Ability Description:

The Temasa Clan, those born into the family have no physical trait. Perhaps for being oddly sickly looking as if they were gonna die any moment but never really do die and seem to be fine. There is a story behind this. Legends say the Temasa Clan sold their humanity to the Reaper God and would all die early deaths. In exchange for power all Clan Members would house the spirits of the dead within their body. How much of this is true is quite unknown to the world nor the clan members themselves. Supposedly their is a sacred scroll kept by the Head of the Mother Charter explaining all of it but this is supposedly a rumour as well.

It is True however that all members house the soul of the dead. Many dead spirits are said to linger around the grounds of the Temasa clan. Some say the roof of their homes a littered with the dead longing to have a physical body. At the age of 3-4 children are subjected to a ritual where a Spirit of the dead resides within the body of the child. Now, there are 3 known types of these, Forced Possession, Contract Possession and Clean or Blank (Blank is a derogatory term).

Forced Possession is the most Common occurrence within Clan members. This is where a violent spirit who wants a physical body, forcefully enters the child during the ritual. The Child might reject such a spirit but a young mind and body is usually vulnerable. There are rare cases where children have rejected the Violent Spirits.

Contract Possession is 1 in 20 Chance. The child chooses the spirit he or she wants to be possessed by. The chosen spirits tend to be less violent but equally wanting a physical body. In this case the two have a mutual understanding and undergo a spiritual contract. Either Both live or Both Die.

Clean is the rarest of them all. Where no spirit wishes to enter. They are often viewed as the weaker members of the clan like some kind of sickness close to down syndrome. Hence the term blank. But there are cases where the child simply refuses any and all spirits. These children still suffer similar discrimination.

Each possession provides a different array of abilities and buffs. However in general the Clan's abilities revolve around the following ; Physical Boost in the body from Possession. An style of Ninjutsu that can be explained as telekinesis through Chakra Control.These are for those who are possessed which is the KKG.

The Clan holds secrets from its Hidden Clan days which center around summoning and Fuuinjutsu with the occasional Ninjutsu.

Possession Boosts:

Forced Possession provides the Following.
Genin

[+] +20 Strength (Permanent)
Chunin
  [+] +15 Durability (Permanent)
Tokujou/Jounin
  [+] Access to Undying
Kage
  [+] +30 to Chakra
  [+] +30 Strength (Permanent, Non-Stacking with Genin Bonus)
  [+] +30 Durability (Permanent, Non-Stacking with Chunin Bonus)

Contract Possession provides the Following.
Genin

[+] +20 Speed (Permanent)
Chunin
  [+] +15 Durability (Permanent)
Tokujou/Jounin
  [+] Spirit Sentry
Kage
  [+] +30 to Chakra
  [+] +30 Speed (Permanent, Non-Stacking with Genin Bonus)
  [+] +30 Durability (Permanent, Non-Stacking with Chunin Bonus)

Clean/Blank AKA no possession

Genin

[+] +30 Chakra
Chunin
  [+] Access to Clan Limited Fuuinjutsu.
  [+] Access to Spirit Slave.
Toku/Jounin
  [+] +10 to Handseals
Kage
  [+] Fuuinjutsu D-rank and Below are free of Chakra cost and require no handseals/pre meditation.
  [+]+50 Chakra (Permanent, Non-Stacking with Genin Bonus)

Clan Ability

Being Possessed with a ghost introduces a separate entity into the bodies spirit and mind. Clan members are subject to lapses of Insanity or severe Depression. The spirits are their own entity sometimes tapping into their hosts Chakra pool to do as they please. Spirits taking over their hosts and doing as they please is not uncommon provided their hosts are weak or agree to the takeover.

The Clan's ability revolves around Finer Chakra manipulation that can extend beyond their body. They can manifest it outwardly for various functions. They However they chiefly a function of Telekenesis, Strengthening objects, making objects float and fly, forming platforms or weapons. The Energy manifest a blue slow burning fires much like a firefox. These energy sources cannot be seen by the naked eye and require Ascension, Sharingan, Byakugan or the likes.

The Clan is no stranger to ghosts and spirits, summoning them and sealing them back. Taking possession of another person is not a strange concept to them however is a dangerous activity and is only practiced by Tokubestu and above.

Ascension
Dojutsu. OR Eye technique. All Clan member's from birth regardless of possession type have a Doujutsu. This allows the user to see Ghosts and Spirits as clear as day. Even the Spirits of the living, displaying their chakra color and chakra flow. Spirits and Ghosts can be seen while the Dojutsu is not active. Spirits and Ghosts within hosts and objects cannot be seen without Dojutsu.

It does not however work in the same manner as Byakugan or Sharingan where one can better track or predict. When the user uses said Doujutsu their eyes glow slightly blue in a flaming trail. There are many more Doujutsu Abilities that can be later unlocked that revolve around Telekinesis, Mind Reading and Sealing Techniques. Costs 25 Chakra Per Post to use.

User's of Ascension from Genin rank are able to levitate and control small objects such as keys, brooms, buckets,1 kunai, 2 senbon needles and their size/weight equivalent free of chakra cost or handseals in a 10 meter radius. The Doujutsu cost is still paid.

Chunin are able to control slightly bigger objects from 2-3 kunai, dozen senbon needles and the likes in a 15 meter radius. Free of Cost or handseals. Doujutsu cost is till paid.

Tokubetsu/jounin Are allowed to control even things such as a single Katana. or a Dozen Kunai in the same manner as above in a 20 meter radius.

Kage are allowed the same influence as Jounin but at a 30 meter radius. They can control up to 3-4 Katanas or few dozen smaller objects.

All objects under this eye jutsu have their sharpness and durability increased through a Chakra Coating of the blue fire.

Trait Types
Spirit Slave:
A Spirit Slave is a C-rank spirit forcefully bound into an object other than a live body. Spirit slaves do not provide the physical bonuses that come with Contract or Forced Possession. However still have the ability to sense a general emotion of those around (Roughly 30 meters for a Clean Type). Spirit Slaves can tap into their pseudo host's Chakra channels. Pseudo Host being the Spirit Slave Master. Spirit Slaves can be manifested into a solid state or visible state through a Jutsu. Spirit Slave is also what gives Cleans access to the Clan's Telekinetic Powers.

Undying:
Unlocked for forced possessions at Chunin Rank. In the event of the host's death the ghost overtakes the body. The Character is subject to the personality trait of the ghost and will behave as such. In this state however subjects are prone to a vengeful state and will in most cases attack their killer till one or the other is dead.

At Chunin Rank the Undying State lasts for 3 Posts with Whatever Remaining Chakra + 20 Chakra.
Tokubetsu/Jounin Rank The Undying State Lasts for 4 Posts with Whatever Remaining Chakra + 20 Chakra.
Kage Rank The undying State Lasts for 6 Posts with Whatever Remaining Chakra + 20

Spirit Sentry:
Unlocked at the Jounin level of a Contract Possession the user's spirit. The spirit acts as a sensor for life signs of anything living or possibly dead. It can detect presence of Chakra but not trace it back to its source. Sensor effectiveness is the same as the hosts. Emotion detection also applies the same range now,  

Mind Melding
In the cases of forced and contractual possession comes a price. As the spirit lives within the body longer and longer slipping between possessed and sound mind the two minds begin to meld into one another. This means personality, knowledge, Morales and Memory. The Spirit might be able to distinguish between the two but the Host does not and gradually is driven into a mixture of two and ultimately losing the self. Both Contractual and Forced Possession tend to do this as they crave a body of their own. The more Spirits exists the more Mind Melding occurs.

History: Even within the world of Shinobi there are stigmas and taboos. Dealing with the dead carried both of these. The Temasa Clan from age old traditions have always be in charge in various things. For one they were the equivalent of Undertakers, Funeral Priests and Excorcist. They saw that the dead was properly buried and that their spirits did not return as vengeful spirits and in the even that they did they would be put to rest or sealed away.

The business was good. What with all the dead bodies from the wars. However as the world plunged into chaos and uni-formal currency all but disappeared the clan was but forced to adapt into a warrior clan. Adapting the arts of Shinobi with their affiliation with the dead Spirits the Clan now known as the Temasa Clan was born. Initially they would have been considered a hidden clan of sorts. Resorting to hidden techniques and forbidden techniques. However over time as the strong survived and the weak died out the blood became stronger and more distinct.

Now the Temasa Clan's abilities are strictly hereditary and its powers reside only within blood related descendants. The Clan still carries a strong stigma even within the Shinobi world as those who deal with the dead. They are often shunned and most villages do not accept them. The smaller charters act as mercenaries and independent contractors. Even the Sunagakure Branch, though they hold a plot of land within the village are still treated as outsiders.

Bloodline Reputation: The Clan is virtually unknown. Known to perhaps a handful of people who have not only traveled far and wide but have taken acute interest to into nomadic and diaspora tribes as well dealing with the dead. Some say that the Temasa clan's blood was used for the Edo Tensei Jutsu.

Clan Jutsus:

Last edited by RedClad on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Fascinating. Now lets look at a few things.

1. Possession boosts. Certain abilities are listed as permanent and other remain vague. So can you please elaborate? Like do these also stack? For example, Genin gains +20 speed boost. But what happens when they reach Kage? Is that now 20+10? As it stands, the site doesn't allow for stacking in such manners I don't think. Although, we can double check this.

2. I would say up to chakra use of the Dojutsu. Make it so it mirrors other Dojutsu in terms of usage cost.

3.The Clan is no stranger to ghosts and spirits, summoning them and sealing them back. Taking possession of another person is not a strange concept to them however is a dangerous activity and is only practised by Tokubestu and above. That will need to be registered as Jutsu, and not as an innate thing. I'm sure you already know this, just making it clear. I will also say certain abilities will have to be registered as Jutsus too.

4. Cool concept for a clan.

Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 1:34 am

~side note~

currently aren't allowing clans to give there members +1s in skill categories.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 4:31 am

removed and edited the requests.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Quote :
1. User's of Ascension from Genin rank are able to levitate and control small objects such as keys, brooms, buckets,1 kunai, 2 senbon needles and their size/weight equivalent free of chakra cost or handseals in a 10 meter radius. No increase in the objects integrity. The Doujutsu cost is still paid.

I'm going to say this still needs a Chakra cost. At present other Dojutsus require like 25 Chakra deduction to use. Yours is less than half that. These will have to be treated as an extended ability/technique, which will require more Chakra. Also the distance to which you control things should be proportiate to the Chakra being used.

Chunin are able to control slightly bigger objects from 2-3 kunai, dozen senbon needles and the likes in a 15 meter radius. Free of Cost or handseals. Insignificant increase in integrity but always trumps weapons and objects of the same kind. Doujutsu cost is till paid.

That should depend on other variables. This suggests if your opponent is wielding a Kunai, yours automatically overpowers theirs in a clash. Also same as above with further Chakra cost. Or simply make this into a technique as oppose to an innate ability.

Tokubetsu/jounin Are allowed to control even things such as a single Katana. or a Dozen Kunai in the same manner as above in a 30 meter radius. Objects have their integrity increased by 1 Rank.
Kage are allowed the same influence but at a 50 meter radius. They can control up to 3-4 Katanas.
All objects under this eye jutsu have their sharpness and durability increased through a Chakra Coating of the blue fire.

My grand suggestion right now is to make all that into a Jutsu. That way Chakra cost etc can be properly regulated. Or you find some way to perhaps reduce the radius and make it more defined, and add some Chakra cost. Cant to free of cost, with only paying 10 Chakra points.

Quote :
Undying:
Unlocked for forced possessions at Chunin Rank. In the event of the host's death the ghost overtakes the body. The Character is subject to the personality trait of the ghost and will behave as such. In this state however subjects are prone to a vengeful state and will in most cases attack their killer till one or the other is dead.

At Chunin Rank the Undying State lasts for 3 Posts with Whatever Remaining Chakra + 20 Chakra.
Tokubetsu/Jounin Rank The Undying State Lasts for 5 Posts with Whatever Remaining Chakra + 30 Chakra.
Kage Rank The undying State Lasts for 12 Posts with Whatever Remaining Chakra + 50 Chakra.

For Kage, please reduce the number of posts this last for. Its far too long. And with this +Chakra...is that how much Chakra is needed for the ability to work in the first place? Again, this might be better off as a Jutsu in itself. Also, what are the deceased capable of battle wise? Will they be wielding Jutsus etc?

Quote :
Communal body:
Unlocked at the Jounin level of a Contract Possession the user is allowed to create one handed seals. The User's one hand creates the seals with the spirits parallel hand. However this can only work in the event that the two are both right of mind (not under a genjutsu spell affecting their sync) and both are co-operating with one another.

The one handed seals stuff is a limited ability on the site. You will need to meet the requirements to be able to perform this skill. So cant have it right now.

Quote :
Legion
Legion is the term used for when more than one spirit resides within the user's body. This takes a large toll on the host's body and cases are rare. There have been perhaps a total of 10 cases usually to the head of a Temasa Clan. Each additional ghost adds +20 Chakra to the host and +10 Durability and +10 Speed or Strength depending on type (contract or forced). This can only be unlocked at the cost of 2000 Exp per new Spirit. In the event of adding a forced spirit or contractual spirit the new abilities get unlocked but the Physical Stat boosts do not. Cleans or Blanks cannot become a Legion Host as no spirit wishes to reside within them. Legion Perk can however be used on objects if they are a clean/blank.

Too many additional stats here. It was fine above to a degree, but this needs to go. Also its explained as taking a toll of the body, but I dont see it.

Another thing, how many classes of spirits can one host contain? And more importantly, if its more than one, then do the boost stack? If thats the case, then I cant allow this. Can have more than one spirits, but at the same time, you may have to use them one at a time etc.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Increasing the Chakra Cost for my Doujutsu I agree with. I was unsure of the site's margin for Chakra Usage. I can change the ranges appropriate to chakra use and Shinobi Level. But I would like to argue against the Levitation aspect being a Jutsu. To point it's what my Doujutsu provides like A sharingan grants not the ability to copy Jutsu and Predict Movements through Chakra without an extra cost other than the required Chakra to keep it on.

As for Undying I can agree to a decrease in Duration. Figured a Kage would be harder to obtain and hence the better boost. the + in Chakra at the end was additional Chakra Granted but in hindsight I will reduce all levels of it to only +20 Chakra for all levels. As for fighting terms the Undying would have control over the owner and be able to perform Jutsus the owner was able to provided the host had Chakra left.

I'll remove the one-handed Seal Aspect and replace it with something else in the near future.

I'll Remove Legion Completely.

EDIT : Going to remove weapon buffs on Ascension.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:55 am

1. Increase the Chakra cost for Dojutsu and I will take it into consideration. Also you need a range cap of no more than 30 meters all round. If you want to go above that, then make it into a Jutsu.

2. Undying additional Chakra...is this after death for the possession to work? Or just a boost in Chakra regardless? If its just a boost just because then cant have that. Also, keep in mind this is more like you using a Edo tensei. Its of course likened to it, while limited in its use.

Quote :
Another thing, how many classes of spirits can one host contain? And more importantly, if its more than one, then do the boost stack? If thats the case, then I cant allow this. Can have more than one spirits, but at the same time, you may have to use them one at a time etc.

Did you address this issue?
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 6:00 am

Agreed. Will make it 25 Chakra Cost.

yes after death but I am now giving them only +20 to all Ranks instead of 100 and stuff. but now you've said no so I wont give them the boost. I understand it is like Edo Tensei but even in my clan history I've stated it has been speculated that the Clan was used to create Edo Tensei.

I removed Legion so the last point won't really mater.
A host is open to many spirits but additional spirits will not give Physical Stat boosts only the unlockables.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:00 am

ALL DONE
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:01 am

Quote :
SIGHS

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 4:34 am

This clan needs to be updated for the current stat system and re-approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temasa Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan   Temasa Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temasa Clan
Page 1 of 1