Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Innocence is Fragile [P] I_vote_lcapInnocence is Fragile [P] I_voting_barInnocence is Fragile [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Innocence is Fragile [P] I_vote_lcapInnocence is Fragile [P] I_voting_barInnocence is Fragile [P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Innocence is Fragile [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku

Roku

Innocence is Fragile [P] Empty
PostSubject: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Kumogakure was strange, but, slowly, Roku was getting used to it.  He lurked in a tree, scouring the ground for animals.  Silent. Breaths... silent.  He was hungry, and The Land of Lightning was teeming with life.  He was a few miles from Kumogakure, in a valley where there must have been a river which ran through at one point, judging by the lushness of the landscape.  A scuffle.  Almost autonomously, the Shikotsumyaku spike protruding from Roku's hand found its place in the heart of a rabbit, and Roku was now on the ground rather than in a tree.  But his descent was loud.  Far too loud.  He stood with his kill on high alert, wondering what predators must have heard him.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Soul was exploring the outer mountainous areas of Kumogakure, as one of its shinobis he was tasked with getting familiar with the layout of the land. To foreigners, the lay of the land was likely confusing as Kumo was surrounded by almost thirty different mountains. Soul was venturing around one area in particular that was a valley that ran between two mountains. Due to a river running through the land was quite green compared to most areas which was a nice change of scenery he thought. His body was thrown on high alert by a loud thumb and the noise of crashing brush. Something was moving fast and likely hit a tree, or perhaps fell from a tree. Soul being his adventurous self went to investigate immediately. What he found was another person though. A kid about his age, pale skin and white hair. He obviously wasn't a member of Kumo, perhaps an outlying village. He had a dead rabbit on his knife... Or rather an object that was knife shaped. It appeared to be made of bone, ivory perhaps. Still on high alert at the presence of another person, even it was another boy his age. He decided to question the boy.

"Who are you... And what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Standing cautiously, Roku turned to face the newcomer, quite aggressively at first; but his tension relaxed as he saw it was a Shinobi of Kumogakure, at least judging by how silently he had approached the young Kaguya, and was tasked with protecting this land; it was his job to question strangers. Roku pulled his kill from the spike protruding from his hand, and, with his hand in front of his chest, allowed the spike to recede to the inside of his arm through the powers of the Shikotsumyaku. The hole that opened for the bone to pass through healed immediately.

To answer the newcomer's question, Roku said this; "I'm in this specific place because I'm hungry. But, if you mean the Land of the Lightning, I'm here because I've heard it's quite beautiful and I've not seen a lot of beauty lately. The land fascinates me."
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 11:19 pm

Very intriguing. The bone knife that Soul thought the man had been holding wasn't really a knife. In fact he was spot on when he recognized it as bone, but strangely enough the bone receded back into the mans body. Soul had heard few select rumors about people with such kekkei genkeis like himself.

"Well I suppose when you put it that way I asked a silly question, and the terrain here is quite beautiful. Im more intrigued by the your little bone trick there. How did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 3:41 pm

The rabbit was almost forgotten, hanging limp in Roku's hand as the two boys stood about seven meters from each other. The Kaguya made a mental note to skin and, more importantly, gut the animal as soon as his interaction with the other boy was over. Wouldn't want the meat to go bad. At the other's question, Roku became a little perplexed, and a little pleased at the same time. His clan's ability was something he was proud of.

"That's my Shikotsumyaku; my Kekkei Genkai. I've been able to do it most of my life, but controlling it is a rather new concept to me."
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 8:40 pm

It was certainly an interesting ability. Soul assumed that something as cool as that was along the lines of a kekkei genkei like his, although his ability wasn't quite as cool... Though perhaps magnetism was more useful.

"Interesting. I have a kekkei genkai as well, although mine isn't anything as cool moving my bones. All I can do is create magnetic fields. Kinda like this."

With that Soul was determined to show off his own ability. Using the accumulation of iron sand he kept in his pockets. The iron sand would flow out of them and rise up to his hand which he now outstretched and held an open palm. The iron sand gathered into a small ball, floating just off his palm but it would break apart and move almost erratically, swirling and spinning.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Roku stood, amazed, at what he witnessed.  The boy before him hadn’t used hand seals at all, and yet the young Kaguya stood and watched him draw some sort of metallic grain from his pockets and into a ball before it dispersed.  As Roku listened to the other complain about how his Kekkei Genkai wasn’t as cool, his expression became incredulous, “What do you mean your Kekkei Genkai isn’t as cool as mine?!  That’s awesome!  I would love to be able to do that.  It’d be so cool…”  Roku almost allowed himself to trail off before something came to mind; “Oh, and I’m Roku Kaguya by the way.  You caught me off guard and I forgot to introduce myself.”

Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 3:22 pm

What the boy said was true in a way. He also introduced himself as Roku Kaguya, Kaguya must have been the clan that carried his kekkei genkai. Also the look on the boys face as he claimed his kekkei genkai was cooler seemed to be one of unbelief.

"Well I guess your right. I mean its a pretty neat ability, I guess when you have something all your life it tends to lose its luster against the new things. My name is Soul Hakke by the way."
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Roku spoke. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. It’d be cool if we could teach each other to do our Kekkei Genkai.” The boy had heard stories of a blood transfusion being able to transfer Kekkei Genkai, but he didn’t think it was true. Still, it was fun to imagine himself having an ability like the boy who introduce himself as Soul. He wondered what it’d be like to wield bone and – was it iron sand? – in tandem. But, alas, there was no way.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Soul agreed with with the young Kaguya. It would be rather cool if they could teach other their kekkei genkei. Unfortunately you had to be born with the ability, there was a reason they were called blood line abilities. That's when it hit him anyway, he had heard of various people doing 'transfers' of dna to collect multiple kekkei genkei. At least in theory anyway.

"Well there is a way. But we'd have to share our dna with eachother..."
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:31 pm

That piqued Roku's interest, considering the thought he just had. His eyes sharpened and his brows furrowed, and the sad expression on his face melted. "I've heard the same stories. Blood transfusions and the like. But I've always brushed it off. Didn't seem possible." Roku thought for a moment. "I suppose we could try it... if you'd like?" The boy definitely hoped that Soul would agree to try this method of gaining the ability. An uncharacteristic thought passed through Roku's mind as he envisioned an enormous metal spear driven through the Kyuubi's eye.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Soul was down to try anything. After all what harm could really come from something like this. It appeared that Roku had heard the same rumors that Soul had when it came down to the blood transfers and what not. It appeared that Roku was even willing to try one of these transfers... Soul was a little unsure still.

"Well I dont think we could do it right ourselves... But at the least we could trade our dna and get somebody who knows what they're doing to do the transfer... If its even possible."
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:02 pm

"I agree, I wouldn't do it myself. I don't know what factors would make it successful or not... or even if it is possible, like you said." The boy wondered for a moment. How did they trade DNA? "So... what? We just... cut our hand and bleed into a cup?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:23 pm

Soul scoffed sarcastically. "Pffffft. Cups. Don't be ridiculous. We'll have to use air tight containers obviously."
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Roku's brow furrowed at the mocking tone of Soul, slightly annoyed at the teasing of the other boy, but it didn't last long as a joking smile crept onto the young Kaguya's face. He removed a container from the inside of his kimono and placed it on the ground. Squatting beside it, he allowed for a bone to protrude from his palm and he drew it across the other palm, never taking his eyes off of the other boy. When he finished bleeding into the container, he sealed it shut and stood up, container in hand. "Okay... your turn."
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Soul was quite amazed yet again. Watching the bone abilities of the other child was still quite fascinating. Nonetheless it was now his turn to ante up. Using the floating sand that twirled amidst his palm his simply magnetized the particles and voila. A crude but still nifty knife made of iron sand was now made. Pulling an air tight container of his own out he cut the edge of his palm, letting the blood pool for a minute before turning his hand upside down and letting the pool run off like a river into the container. Soon both boys would have blood filled containers which they would then trade one another. Soul hadn't realized how late he had been out, the sun was starting to set and he needed to return to Kumo.

"Well im happy we got to meet Roku. I have to head back now, but maybe we'll meet again... And best of luck to ya."

With that goodbye he made his way back home.

~exit with dna and stuffz~
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:33 pm

(OOC: I'll allow that slight godmod, it ended the topic so it's good lol)

Roku retrieved the container of blood from Soul, beckoned him goodbye, and he, too, exited the scene.

~Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocence is Fragile [P]   Innocence is Fragile [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocence is Fragile [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Lightning-
Jump to: