Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] I_vote_lcapGotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] I_voting_barGotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] I_vote_lcapGotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] I_voting_barGotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 12:15 am

Kai.
Raikage
Kai wasn’t sure how long it had been since she had taken her team out on their first mission, but she knew they had waited long enough to hear something from their young sensei. So, the young Kage had called them to the valley for a training session the moment she had the time to. It was difficult to find free time to spend with the members of her team and she felt like she was failing them in a way, but she couldn’t just dump her duties onto the shoulders of Diana. The woman had her own set of duties outside of being her regent and she preferred the female focused on that rather than picking up the slack left behind by the Raikage. Besides, the village’s defensive measures was very important for she didn’t want a repeat of the attack that resulted in the council being disbanded and her becoming Kage. She was doing the best that she could though and she hoped her students understood that. Besides, they should be using this free time to either learn from high-ranking shinobi such as Kosuke or bringing in some money for Kumogakure whilst making a case for their future promotion by performing missions and helping out around the village. So, despite the fact she felt guilty for leaving them hanging, she didn’t feel that guilty.

She was the first to arrive at the training grounds located on Mount Yakushi. It was one of the few mountains that could be access via cable car and wooden bridge. It boasted a rather large area where shinobi, aspiring and official, went to train since most who lived on the mountain were shinobi. It was, frankly, the perfect place for them to live seeing how it was connected to Mount Saisho by cable car. It was also a whole lot easier for them to get to the outer mountains that formed a ring around the inner ones which served as a naturally defense. Of course, a massive wall had been built to cover up the gaps and watchtowers set. A good deal of shinobi were on those walls at all times, ensuring the border was safe from danger. There were plans to further security for Kumogakure, but that was entirely up to Diana and could wait for another day. Kai’s students would be arriving soon and she needed to throw together a training regime before they appeared.

She considered putting them through the rigorous training her father had put her through and continued to put her through, but that was tailored for someone who was primarily going to serve as a hand-to-hand combatant. She knew Kaitekina was far from being one and with what she gathered during the mission Mei and Soul weren’t about to join the Taijutsu primary group. She would need to tailor this succession for people who were flinging techniques at their enemies or putting them in an illusion which wouldn’t be easy seeing how all of her training boiled down to being the best Taijutsu user within the village. This regime would be haphazardly made and could spell trouble, but Kai would simply learn from the experience and move on
0531 | 3500
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Kaitekina was ecstatic. Kai Hyuga-Furue, or Kai-sama as she’s prone to squealing before commencing a tackle, had called them to Mount Yakushi for a training session. It would be the first time since their evaluation mission that the entire team was together, Kai being very busy with Kage work and all, and so the nine-year-old was delighted. Sure, she had a bunch of missions lined up for the day, but those could definitely be put on hold for some time with her teammates. Besides, it wasn’t like those missions were going anywhere since most Genin hated them with a passion and those of higher rank didn’t want to waste time performing menial labour for low pay.

So, the sole non-Hyuga resident of Mount Hyuga ran the cable that connected Mount Yakushi to Mount Shiomi. It was a considerably dangerous method of travelling, especially when there had been a cable car at the station waiting to depart for the mountain, but it was a route favoured by most shinobi within the village. It was faster, so there was no mystery behind why they liked to play with their lives. The villagers probably thought it odd and some were really concerned about the young ones doing it - it was a long descent to their demise if they were to fall and not catch themselves - but Kai wasn’t all that concerned about it. The young ones were too scared, couldn’t get them on to advanced five feet even on a dare - Kaitekina just happened to be an exception.

Either way, she arrived on Mount Yakushi fairly quickly and headed straight for the meeting spot. If knowledge served her right, she assumed Kai had reserved a pretty large area for the team exercise. There was plenty of room for the rest of the shinobi to go to in order to train. She couldn’t be sure though for obvious reasons, but that was the theory she was going with. It didn’t matter if she was right or wrong in the end though, she had arrived.

0340 | 0340
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Kai.
Raikage
Kaitekina arrive seven minutes after Kai. She was the first amongst her three students to show up which wasn’t much of a surprise to the young Kage. The blonde narrowed her eyes to see if anyone else was with the nine-year-old, but doing so only confirmed what she already knew - the girl came alone. Though it had been seven minutes since her students were summoned to the training grounds, she wasn’t concerned about where they were at the moment. She saw absolutely no reason to concern herself with their location since she would train whoever showed up. Sure, it would be nice if the entire team was here, but she was well aware that they had lives of their own and that this session may inconvenience them in some shape or form. Though she was the Raikage, she didn’t expect people to immediately stop whatever they were doing - they weren’t at her beck and call.

Kai smiled as Kaitekina approached her, waving her hand as she let out a ‘yo’ that didn’t fit her at all. She wasn’t sure why, but some words she knew that she was totally incapable of saying the right way and she was aware that some words in her vocabulary should never travel pass her lips. ‘Yo’ just happened to be one of them. She motioned for the nine-year-old to take a seat on the ground as her eyes scanned the area for her remaining two students. She would give them five minutes before she began training since she had no time to waste today. The blonde allowed this information to be known to the other blonde by putting up five fingers, flashing the kid a reassuring smile before she began scanning the area once again.

Surprisingly, Kaitekina spent those five minutes in utter silence. Kai hadn’t even seen her so much as fidget and it made her a little curious, but not enough to ask about it or think about it. Yellow eyes turned to her student as her fingers were interlocked behind her back. “I guess we start without them.” Stating the obvious, a minor annoyance to some but something the ten-year-old was prone to doing as a way to start a conversation or interject herself into one. It got mixed responses, but she liked to think her purpose for using it succeeded more then it failed. She didn’t expect Kaitekina to say anything though, so she continued.

“Alright. You can stand up now, Kaitekina.” She stood on her tiptoes for a brief second. “I’d had plans of a skirmish of sorts against all four of us at once, but that won’t happen until your teammates show up.” She paused for a moment before adding, “if they ever show up.” A grin spread across her face. “No matter what though, I shall do my best to help you out with any skills you’re lacking in. I know for you, personally, hand-to-hand combat isn’t your thing, so I’ll teach you a couple techniques so you’re able to defend yourself.” She cocked her head to the side as she chuckled. “You got mad Genjutsu skills, but I’ll feel more comfortable knowing that you had a back-up plan.”

“Sounds good?”

1066 | 3500
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 9:39 am

Kaitekina took a seat on the ground as instructed by Kai, saying not a word in favour of simply staring at the Raikage. She was the first to arrive at the training grounds which meant they would wait for the arrival of Mei and Soul before beginning the session. The slightly older blonde communicated to her that they would wait all of five minutes before starting without them and surprising she sat still throughout those five minutes. Not a single muscle moved, not even to shove hair away from her eyes. No, her eyes would remain fixed on Kai’s form until further notice. She wouldn’t be shocked if Kai commented on her quietness since she was notorious for being completely incapable of sitting still for more than one minute. She always felt the need to move, to do something even if it was just twiddling her little fingers or forming words with her mouth - no sound escaping pass her lips. Yet, it seemed like Kai felt like there were more important things to focus on then how oddly quiet Kaitekina had been.

The nine-year-old got to her feet, the blonde shaking her legs awake as she wiped off whatever may have gotten on the back of her skirt. She wasn’t too concerned about her stockings since she had plenty of them and she felt like these would end up in the trash at the end of the day. Kai’s desire to teach her some defensive hand-to-hand techniques only solidified what she already knew. These stockings were as good as gone, but again, she wasn’t that concerned about them. Heck, she wouldn’t even miss them nonetheless notice their sudden disappearance from her drawer. It was hard to think of something so replaceable when the one you pretty much idolized decided she would be teaching you basic Taijutsu.

She, personally, had no background in Taijutsu whatsoever. As a child, she was still a child now that she thought about it, the elders focused on three areas they believed their shinobi force was lacking in - Genjutsu, Fuinjutsu, and Medical Ninjutsu. This is to say that two of the most prominent styles utilized by shinobi had been forgone in favour of those three and that left her lacking in areas. She knew that she would’ve been lacking in something regardless, but she wished it wasn’t in Ninjutsu. She could achieve a lot of cool things via Genjutsu, but she felt like she could do more with Ninjutsu. Oh well, no use in her wishing for something that couldn’t be changed, all she could do now is attempt to learn about the other fighting styles as quickly as possible so that she could deal with them in the future. And Taijutsu from a Hyuga just sounded right.

So, the blonde nodded her head, ready to learn whatever Kai decided to teach her. No matter what it was, it wouldn’t go to waste.

0487 | 0827
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Kai.
Raikage
Kaitekina was up for the task of improving her hand-to-hand combat skills, though that didn’t surprise Kai at all seeing as how the nine-year-old was always eager to learn something new. She assumed it came with being locked up in a single building and restricted to two parts of said building. It upset the ten-year-old that the council thought it was right to do that to the nine-year-old, but she wouldn’t allow herself to be angered by individuals that had been erased from the world. If the attack on the village had any benefits, it was all the corruption that had occurred within Kumogakure came to light. Not every member of the council was guilty of doing things for their own benefit instead of the benefit of the village like they were suppose to and those were good apples, but the bad apples more then made up for that. Assassinations that should’ve never happened, kidnapping of children with unique bloodlines, and the molding of some of those children into the council’s personal puppets. She had no doubt that Kaitekina would’ve been amongst the puppets if the attack never happened which would’ve left her without a friend. The attack may have destroyed the lives of hundreds and reduce their shinobi force by thirty-two percent, but a lot of good did come of it and that made it enough to outweigh the bad - at least for Kai.

She took several steps towards Kaitekina, a smile present on her face. An arms length apart, Kai ruffled the nine-year-old’s hair receiving a satisfied ‘mm’ and a soft giggle for her troubles. Yes, a lot of good did come of the attack and she would continue to ensure that even more good came of it. She had grown a lot, she pretty much was forced to when she took office as the Raikage. This is not to say that her personality changed drastically or anything, it really hadn’t, but she thought more about the people than herself and that was a big step towards maturity for Kai. There are still days when she feels like it should be her way or the highway and she had felt sort of bad about it, but her father assured her that sometimes it was good to have that mentality. It showed that she meant business and she wasn’t about to let herself be bullied into a scenario she didn’t like. Yet, he also told her to use it sparingly since some people didn’t like that mentality and would overreact.

She knew how to navigate herself in the world of politics thanks to her regent and her father, but Kai knew she needed more experience before she could make major decisions. Until she did, those decisions were made with the help of her regent and the young Kage usually went with the option picked out by Diana. The woman was her regent for a reason and it wouldn’t do to step on the toes of someone who agreed to be her advisor as well as her Minister of Defense.

Kai glanced at Kaitekina as she put her hands on her hips. “We begin with two laps around the training area!” She definitely matured and she would continue to do so.
1607 | 3500
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:42 am

Two laps around the training area? Like just the area that had been reserved by the Raikage or the entire area? That was Kaitekina’s main concern upon being snapped out of her reveries by Kai’s bubbly voice. Concerned flashed across the nine-year-old’s face, the blonde knowing full well she couldn’t complete two laps around the entire training ground before sunset. She wasn’t built for endurance, she honestly wasn’t built for physical stuff in general the council having conditioned her body enough so that she could keep up with a team, but nothing this extreme. It was about twenty miles, the training ground, which was way outside of her physical capabilities and she definitely wouldn’t be able to complete two of them. So, she hoped for the sake of her lungs and small limbs that it was just the area reserved for Squad 001.

She followed Kai as the two started up the warmup run that would help loosen up their muscles for the hand-to-hand training one was giving and the other was receiving. Much to her relief, it was just the area reserved for them. The two prepubescent girls ran three miles total before making their way to the center of their area. Kai had Kaitekina do various stretches to further loosen her muscles and make sure nothing ended up pulled due to her negligence. Whilst that was going on, Kai decided to state the various basic techniques she would be teaching on this particular day - the ten-year-old had hopes of teaching her more then just the basics.

0258 | 1085
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:35 am

Kai.
Raikage
Kai activated her Byakugan the moment the two began their two laps. which was a little over three miles, around the area reserved just for Squad 001 for half the day. She did it simply to get a better look at Kaitekina’s chakra system as well as to get her eyes use to being active. Despite all the training the young Kage had received from her father upon entering his household, she hadn’t focused too much on increasing the power of her eyes. That’s to say that her father focused on her body, forgoing increasing the range she could see in favour of just making her physically strong. She was fully capable of seeing people’s chakra system, but it was at the level expected from a beginner in the Hyuga arts, not a seasoned individual. So, she decided that now would be the perfect time to help herself out on top of helping Kaitekina with her physical capabilities.

She wasn’t particularly sure how one went about improving the vision of their Byakugan, but she felt like having them active when it wasn’t needed was a good enough start for an utterly clueless Hyuga. She made a mental note to ask her father for some tips when she got home as she jogged to the center of the training area. There, she got Kaitekina started on some stretches that would loosen up her muscles. Stretching was pretty important for this form of training since the nine-year-old didn’t want to end up pulling a muscle - it would definitely hamper her and Kai could say that from experience.

Once the kid was done, well, once both of them was done - she typically practiced what she preached - she got started on instructing the younger blonde on how to properly throw a punch. Odd seeing how she, personally, dealt out palm strikes to her opponents but that was because she was prone to using her clan’s fighting style. Besides, palm strikes were a little more advance than simple punches and so that would wait for a later lesson - if they got that far.

She instructed Kaitekina the same way her father had five years ago when she had begun her training. She kept an eye on the kid’s entire body, not just the arms, since the nine-year-old needed to use her whole body in order to deliver a punch. It was pointless to just do so with the arm, not enough force was generated by that method. After making sure her sole student understood what to do, she showcased it. She punched directly in front of her ten times, each strike as powerful as the last and quicker too. With the demonstration done, she would flash smile at Kaitekina.

“Your turn.” She chirped, her body turning to face the nine-year-old. “I want you to do six of them, three thrust per arm.” She paused for a little bit before adding, “remember to breath.”
2095 | 3500
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:01 am

Kaitekina noticed that Kai’s eyes weren’t the vibrant yellow they usually were when the ten-year-old demonstrated how to properly deliver a punch in order to maximize force and speed. Instead the Raikage’s eyes were entirely white, though her pupils was clearly seen despite the colour of her eyes. Veins bulged near her temples and she knew that this had to be the Byakugan, a Doujutsu all members of the Hyuga clan had access to from the time of their birth. She wasn’t surprised Kai had it though, she had seen it several times, she was just surprised she decided to activate it during a training session. The nine-year-old was fully aware of the rumors that swirled around the village about rather or not the yellow-eyed Hyuga, known as the hybrid on the clan compound given how she wasn’t born with the milky white eyes others were born with. Some said the young Kage possessed the Byakugan, some said she could unlock since it was in her DNA, whilst others simply thought it impossible given her yellow eyes. She got a sense that people saw it as an oddity amongst the Hyuga since their eye colour was usually dominate, but somehow Kai’s genes didn’t get the memo and granted her with features not characteristic of a Hyuga. She, for a brief second, wondered if Kai’s children would take after her - blonde hair, yellow eyes, and capable of activating the Byakugan. It would certainly be interesting if it did since Kai’s mother’s genes were obviously stronger than the Hyuga’s.

Anyway, the nine-year-old took a deep breath as she nodded her head in understanding. She immediately began the task given to her by Kai, not focusing on how her body moved as much as she was breathing. It resulted in decent punches being made by her tiny little body and with six done, she glanced at Kai for constructive criticism and further instructions.

0320 | 1405
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:54 pm

Kai.
Raikage
Kai watched as Kaitekina did as she was told. Yellow eyes zoned in on her torso, watching as it rotated with each thrust just like she had shown her. The nine-year-old could definitely increase the speed and power she delivered her punches, but the ten-year-old would focus on fixing that after she fixed up the one mistake she spotted. For some reason, Kaitekina seemed to alway break form, that’s to say that she never fully extended her arm. It was always slightly bent, though it was such a minor mistake that she may have missed it if she hadn’t been paying attention. With the nine-year-old done and eagerly awaiting what she had to say, Kai tapped her chin with her index finger. A soft ‘hm’ escaped her mouth and she seemed to be in deep thought.

“Nice job.” She finally said, a grin on her face as she placed her hands on her hip. She cocked her head to the side, the smile wiped from her face. “But, you need to extend your arms fully.” Before she could get awarded a confused or funny look, the young Kage took a step back and clarified whilst simultaneously demonstrating what the nine-year-old was doing. “Your arm is always slightly bent when you throw your fist forward.” She showed Kaitekina what she meant by bending her elbow slightly. “It sort of prevents you from generating the speed and power your body is capable of, but not by much.” She shrugged her shoulders. “It’s such a minor mistake, but it only cost you a small fraction of speed and strength, so nothing big. Most people wouldn’t even notice it.” She paused for a moment as a grin worked its way on her face. “But I did.”

“You should do it again, but this time without the slight bend in your elbow. Fully extend your arm for maximum speed, strength, and reach.” She interlocked her fingers behind her back. “Don’t pull anything. I have more I want to teach you and it wouldn’t do to end things early because you pulled a muscle.” She chuckled a little bit, then coughed, then cleared her throat. She directed her eyes on Kaitekina, a serious look on her face as she nodded her head. The nine-year-old could proceed now that Kai was paying attention. Yellow eyes once again watched as Kaitekina performed the punches, noting that her elbow still bent slightly, and she would address the problem again. She wouldn’t move from this exercise until the nine-year-old had it down.
2517 | 3500
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 4:05 am

It was day two of Kaitekina’s training regime. With the results of yesterday ending in only one member of Squad 001 showing up, Kai had decided that this one would be a private session hosted on Mount Hyuga. Specifically at the large training area that was open to Hyuga’s and their guest only, though it was rare someone not of the clan visited. She was told that she could use the training ground whenever she pleased since she did live amongst the clan members and most of them have accepted her as one of their own before the training session started.

With punches being the focus yesterday, Kaitekina assumed that kicks was next on the agenda. So, she prepared for her legs to feel just as heavy as her arms as she ran several laps around the outer part of the training ground. She met Kai in the center, the ten-year-old having run several extra laps. She understood that Kai needed to train just as much as she needed to since she had to maintain her physical condition. She was, after all, a Hyuga and there was no doubt in the nine-year-old’s mind that the young Kage wished to surpass what she was currently capable of.

With stretches out of the way, Kai began her training regime for the day.

0220 | 1625
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:12 am

Kai.
Raikage
Though Kai had intentions of teaching Kaitekina how to kick with so much ferocity that she broke ribs and damaged organs on impact, she had decided to turn the day into a punching only day. So, instead of jumping straight to the limbs most used when one was trying to keep a distance, she demonstrated several other punches and instructed Kaitekina to try them out. Palm strikes was amongst the various things she showed the nine-year-old, but she had advised her not to use them until she got to that stage since she could end up seriously injuring her hand - something Kaitekina wasn’t all that concerned about since she was fully capable of healing herself.

With the sun going down, Kai had called that the end of the training regime. As the prepubescent girls made their way home she let Kaitekina know that she wished to train further early the next morning, right before she headed into to work. Kicks was the next thing on the young Kage’s agenda and she could tell that her nine-year-old student knew it. She was a bright little girl, capable of picking up on even the most vague hints, but she wasn’t all that good when it came to dealing with the emotions of others. She was use to one mode, happy, and she strove to keep everyone in that mode since that was all she could comprehend. Kai could tell the blonde was improving the more she interacted with the people of Kumogakure - she wouldn’t be surprised if Kaitekina mainly focused on people’s reactions whenever she talked to them. Yet, she had a long way to go.

She woke up well before the sun began to make its presence known, the ten-year-old climbing out of bed and heading straight for Kaitekina’s room. She had to make sure her student was up and ready for the regime which was going to be similar to the one they did yesterday. After a couple minutes of donning some clothes appropriate for training, the girls made the short trek to the Hyuga clan’s private training grounds. After letting Kaitekina know that she was allowed to use the training grounds whenever she pleased she started the girl on warmups. She, Kaitekina, was instructed to run three whole laps around the outer part of the training grounds and make her way to the middle once she was done. Kai on the other hand ran as many laps as she could whilst her student was completing hers, meeting the nine-year-old in the middle afterwards.

Once stretches were out of the way Kai began instructing Kaitekina on how to do a front kick. Simple, but effective and deadly when used properly. No need for anything fancy if you can seriously damage someone with a front kick. Kai, personally, preferred the roundhouse kick or a sidekick, heck even a high kick, but she would get to those soon enough. First, the art of front kicks.
3016 | 3500
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Kaitekina woke up the next morning to the sound of Kai banging on her door. Her mind still in a state in-between slumber and consciousness, she groggily sat up right in her bed. She knew who was at her door and she knew why that person was at her door, her mind was simply being slow with sending messages to her brain and so she ended sitting on her bed for a good minute or two before finally moving. She was dressed fairly quickly after she was fully awake, the blonde donning the same outfit she had worn yesterday.

She met up with Kai, the Kage having departed from her room in order to get dressed, and made the short walk to the clan’s private training ground. It would be her first time using it since she arrived on the mountain. She ran three laps around the perimeter, did her stretches, and was immediately launched into the lesson of the day.

Since they had focused on nothing but punches yesterday, Kai had decided that kicks would be the next thing on her agenda. Thusly so, the Kage that was almost two years her senior - Kai was almost eleven - started out by instructing her on how to properly perform a front kick.

0213 | 1838
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:56 am

Kai.
Raikage
With eyes activated, Kai watched as Kaitekina made a very good attempt at replicating what she had done. She, the nine-year-old, seemed to be having fun with the front kick and something told the young Kage that the youngest member of her team would be using it often when people got too close to her. It was the smartest thing for someone with little hand-to-hand combat training to do since the legs provided better extension compared to the arms and thus kicks could be thrown when the opponent was a little too far for a kick. It was also safer, capable of knocking the wind out of someone if it was aimed well enough, and of course maintained a comfortable distance. Yet, it had its disadvantages just like everything else, disadvantages she would need to tell Kaitekina about, but later.

For now, she would tweak the way Kaitekina threw her kicks, show her a couple other ones that were simple to deploy, and go over what they had learned yesterday. A test of sorts would wait for another day since Kaitekina would need more then two training sessions to become any good at what she was being taught. Once Kaitekina's front kick was good enough for Kai, the young Kage moved along to the back kick, demonstrating that one to the younger blonde and instructing her to replicate it the best she could.

Once that one was out of the way, she would show her the roundhouse kick, sidekick, and, her favourite, the axe kick. Of course, Kai was aware they wouldn’t be getting through every last one of those, but she hoped to get through a majority of them before she had Kaitekina practice the various strikes she learned yesterday. She was most excited about teaching her the axe kick, but that was last in line. Now that she thought about it though, it should be the second to last one since it would be easier to learn compared to the roundhouse kick. She wasn’t sure, but she would make adjustments later if need be.

She had Kaitekina repeat the back kick several more times even after she was satisfied with it, the blonde wanting her companion to feel comfortable with it. It took her a moment, but the younger blonde did get the hang of it and seemed comfortable enough to move onto the next thing. Albeit, given the current time and the fact the two hadn’t eaten breakfast, Kai decided that now would be a good time for a break. It would last an hour, giving both girls plenty of time to rest and fill their tummies before resuming the training regime. It also gave Kai’s eyes time to rest, the blonde having had the Byakugan active the entire time.

Once the break was over, Kai reactivated her Byakugan and resumed with what she had planned. She managed to teach Kaitekina all the kicks she wanted to and get her to practice her punches before nightfall. And with the entire day having been spent doing nothing but train, the two ended up eating and going straight to bed once they got home.
3541 | 3500

Quote :
Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]   Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Be A Sensei [Squad 001.]
Page 1 of 1