Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ashenee Sahnish I_vote_lcapAshenee Sahnish I_voting_barAshenee Sahnish I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ashenee Sahnish I_vote_lcapAshenee Sahnish I_voting_barAshenee Sahnish I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ashenee Sahnish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paranoia

Paranoia

Ashenee Sahnish Empty
PostSubject: Ashenee Sahnish   Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 3:26 am

Ashenee Sahnish Tumblr_nik8rwrpDM1u4e7odo1_500

Ashenee Sahnish 0OeODz3
Name: Ashenee Sahnish. | Renee Terumi.
Nickname: The Molten Flower.

Ashenee Sahnish GWSdYHs
Height: 4’9”
Weight: 94 pounds.
Appearance: Ashenee is a petite female with a dark-skin tone. Coming in at four feet nine inches and roughly ninety pounds, she’s far from being physically imposing for a number of reasons. Her small frame does not hide what she’s physically capable of, she’s far from being strong, but she’s strong thanks to her lithe and small frame. Even if she was strong in terms of strength, very few would take her seriously thanks to her baby face and big magenta eyes that automatically exude either innocence or naivety, maybe even both. It’s hard to see Ashenee as a scary person given her appearance and her smile definitely doesn’t help the matter at all. As for her hair, well it isn’t long at all. Black in colour, her hair barely brushes her shoulders save for a small patch that does, weighed down by a circular trinket that’s kept in black by a golden band.

As for attire, Ashenee’s taste in clothes is fairly simple and her wardrobe is restricting when it comes to those items hence the reason she rarely changes her outfit. With golden bands on her ankles and wrist wearing long-sleeved shirts, pants, and shoes could prove a problem. Since she doesn’t remove them, this includes the golden band around her neck, she has had to settle with dresses, skirts, and tops that don’t extend all the way to her wrist. This has resulted in her settling with a traditional dress, the front which is shorter than the back.

Ashenee Sahnish EW0JlD2
Village: Iwagakure no Sato [Formally] | Kirigakure no Sato. [Current]
Character Rank: Genin | Civilian.
Clan: Terumi.
Element: -

Ashenee Sahnish IVLimad
Personality: Ashenee may be plagued by nightmares that jolt her awake and reduces her to tears. Nightmares she doesn’t understand but leaves her screaming nonetheless, though it does nothing to drown out the screams of the men, women, and children she imagines so vividly. But no one would know of the problems she faces by looking at her. When encountering Ash, people are prone to thinking that she’s a nice enough person. Incredibly gullible, but she has a good head on her shoulders nonetheless. She’s polite towards her elders, addressing them in a respectful manner and listening to them even if they ramble about nonsense. She likes meeting new people and she isn’t quick to judge without having at least one conversation with the person, but that cannot be helped. She loves her parents a lot, the two having helped her a lot and though she thinks she trust them wholeheartedly, she has her doubts about them deep down inside.

She’s happy with how things are now for her, but she cannot help digging for clues about what she was like before the accident. Prodding her parents for more details about the incident that resulted in her amnesia has proven fruitless and only seems to upset them, so she has stopped asking them but she hasn’t stopped snooping around. She knows that she may not like what she finds, but she wishes to know anyways.
Character History: Ashenee, that’s the name the middle-aged couple refer to her as the moment she opens her eyes - concern present in their voice. She’s, of course, confused by their presence for she does not know them nor does she remember ever meeting them before. She questions who they are, or at least she would’ve if her throat allowed something other than a whine escape. She suddenly realizes that she’s very thirsty for some reason, but she cannot figure out how to ask the couple for water without using her words. They seem to know though, the man lifting her head as he tilted a glass to her lips. It does the job and she’s able to speak after a minute of gulping down the liquid. She takes that chance to ask them two questions: who were they and where was she? A third is on her tongue, but it doesn’t pass through her lips just yet.

The woman cries and the man looks at her sadly as he rest her head back on the pillow. She’s visibly confused by the their reactions and she wants to ask what’s wrong, but she’s interrupted before the words can even come out of her mouth. The man introduces himself as Eyota Sahnish and the woman as Kiche, his wife. He states that she’s Ashenee, their daughter, and that she had suffered an accident that had left her comatose for several days. It’s information that confuses her more than stuns her, but at least she knows what happened and who these people were. Yet, nothing explained why she didn’t remember the two at all. Now that she thought about it, she couldn’t remember anything that had happened before she woke up.

Asking about it only causes the woman to cry harder and Eyota quickly demises himself and his wife under the guise that she needed to rest. It feels like a thousand questions swirl within her mind, but she has no time to begin sorting through them for sleep claims her. The next time she’s awake it’s due to a nightmare. She’s screaming bloody murder and shaking uncontrollably when the married couple burst into her room. It takes fifteen minutes before they can calm her down and when they do she’s sobbing, her fingers curled tightly in the fabric of Eyota’s shirt. He’s the one holding her, rocking her back and forth, rubbing her back as he tells her everything is alright and that he’s there. Kiche is singing a song that ejects the horrid visions of her nightmare from her mind. It’s her song that soothes her and sends her back to sleep though this time she enjoys a blissful dream.

It’s two days after that nightmare when she finally emerges from her room. She has a pounding headache, but otherwise she’s fine. Kiche is at home, Eyota is out running some errands that the woman refuses to elaborate on. Kiche does make her tea though and she attempts to take advantage of this time by asking a couple questions. They were pretty basic questions such as how old she was and Kiche happily answered them, but she shut down the moment she was asked what had happened. It seems like talking about the accident that robbed her, Ashenee, of her memories was too painful for her to talk about and so she doesn’t press for answers. She doesn’t want the woman, her supposed mother, upset and so she changes the topic to something more enjoyable such as the woman’s hobbies. It brings a smile to Kiche’s face and that makes her happy.

It’s a week after that day when the nightmare strikes her again. Once again her parents come to calm her down. It doesn’t take long for her screams to stop and her sobs replaced by shaky breathes that even out as she drifts off to sleep. Kiche and Eyota decide that she should sleep with them tonight and so she wakes up the next morning wrapped up in their warm embrace. She’s startled at first and her face automatically jerks away from Eyota’s chest, but she calms down fairly quickly. She only stirs again once her muscles start to protest and though she’s between Kiche and Eyota, she manages to slid out of the bed without disturbing them.

It’s two weeks after waking up from her coma when she refers Kiche and Eyota by mom and dad respectfully instead of their names. They were having breakfast when she said it, right before she scooped a spoonful of oatmeal into her mouth. She hadn’t noticed it, but they did and Kiche enveloped her in a hug. The woman was overjoyed that she was finally acknowledging the two as her parents. Kiche would’ve continued to hug her if Eyota hadn’t told the woman that she needed oxygen. He’s happy too though.

It’s week three when she gets use to being called Ashenee. Though her parents had assured her that it was her name, it just felt so foreign to her. She felt like her mind was trying to tell her that the name didn’t belong to her, but with no evidence that it didn’t popping up she was forced to ignore herself. She tells herself that she’ll get use to it and she does. She responds to the name, no, her name now and she doesn’t look confused whenever her parents say it. Yes, Ashenee was her name though her mind told her otherwise.

The nightmares become more frequent over the course of the third week. She has learned to deal with them though and she no longer has to feel guilty about awaking her parents from their slumber. They do have to come to her rescue every now and again, but she knows how to handle herself for the most part. She notices her parents look livelier during the fourth week and she chalks it up to them getting a good night rest for the first time since she had awoken.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia

Paranoia

Ashenee Sahnish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashenee Sahnish   Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 12:33 am

Bumping.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia

Paranoia

Ashenee Sahnish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashenee Sahnish   Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:57 pm

... Bump again.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Ashenee Sahnish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashenee Sahnish   Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:08 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashenee Sahnish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashenee Sahnish   Ashenee Sahnish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashenee Sahnish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: