Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change I_vote_lcapMirror Heaven and Earth Change I_voting_barMirror Heaven and Earth Change I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change I_vote_lcapMirror Heaven and Earth Change I_voting_barMirror Heaven and Earth Change I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mirror Heaven and Earth Change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Empty
PostSubject: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change   Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Name: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Sight
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Instant
Description: Used when trapped within a genjutsu of an opponent's making, this technique allows the user, along with aid from the Sharingan, to simultaneously see through the illusion and then reflect it back upon the opponent. This simultaneously uses the Sharingan's power to pierce any illusion and its ability to copy techniques, meaning that the user of this can break out of an illusion and mimic it perfectly in an instant, trapping the opponent in their own genjutsu. The cost of this jutsu is equal to the cost of the jutsu it is used to counter.

Last edited by Enkai on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change   Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:29 pm

This is canon right? Also please add that it requires the same amount of chakra as the genjutsu which was used and we're good to go~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change   Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Yep cannon, so if can be added to the clan app or whatever. And fixed!
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change   Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:13 am

Edits have been made. I shall add this to the clan page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change   Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Page 1 of 1