Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Catchin Bandits {P} I_vote_lcapCatchin Bandits {P} I_voting_barCatchin Bandits {P} I_vote_rcap 
Will
Catchin Bandits {P} I_vote_lcapCatchin Bandits {P} I_voting_barCatchin Bandits {P} I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Catchin Bandits {P}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Catchin Bandits {P} Empty
PostSubject: Catchin Bandits {P}   Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Mission:

It had been a long past couple of days for Makoto as he walked up to his mirror. He killed Hitomi’s whole family,  leaving her to grief. Then he took her to Kiri to get something for her so that she would be happier, hoping not to even remember her family. Then the lady they met, Makoto was uneasy about trusting so he would attack her and accidently rip Hitomi’s arm off, losing it while he ran away. Then return back home without Hitomi. Makoto knew that the woman knew that he killed her family. The next time he probably saw Hitomi she would probably come for his blood. It didn’t bother Makoto though, the plan was bound to fail. After all, it was made by Makoto. Makoto would hop in the shower, wasting no time. He had a important mission to go to, taking out another bandit. Makoto would close his eyes as the hot water ran down his back. It was his fault, now he had to live with the grief. Makoto would hop out as he dried himself off, grabbing the usual ninja clothes that he wore. He would make sure to grab his chakra armor as he put it on piece by piece before walking out the door no problem. Makoto would walk out the door eating a rice cake and drinking a bottle of water. There was word that the bandit resided in a nearby village. Makoto would make it there within 5 minutes, he had to have his game face on. Which was quite hard while eating a rice cake.

WC: 266
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Catchin Bandits {P}   Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:20 pm

They knew someone was coming, it was a matter of time before it was to happen. With that however this bandit came prepared. They had prepared the forest with multiple hidden kunai spots and just as soon as the intruder would come within distance, they'd use their genjutsu, forming both handseals as they put their enemy into a false sense of feeling, showing shadowy figures of not only the bandit himself hiding but acting as if it were an entire group attacking. With that 3 kunai from Makoto's left side would shoot out from the shadows from about 5m away. All seeming to come from multiple sources, which meant it would be difficult to tell if this was real or false. However more devious plans were to come soon enough as the bandit was readying for another genjutsu in their next attack, awaiting only for a moment to see if their first one was working well.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Catchin Bandits {P}   Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Makoto was no fool, the only time he had failed this mission was when somebody casted a genjutsu on him. He had failed that mission for sure, he would chuckle as he thought to himself. Now it was time for the real deal, Makoto had done this before. Last time he captured the bandit with a lightning bomb paralyzing the man no problem. This time was different, he was going to try to capture him another way. Hopefully he could make it flashy, no matter Makoto had spent his time walking through the forest, it was quiet.. a little too quiet. No birds were chirping, no squirrels running around as usual nothing. Makoto looked around, he was on the right path, as he thought to himself. He would continue to walk this time , without making a sound. He had to be quite careful as he didn’t know who he was hunting or how powerful he would be. Makoto yawned and grabbed another rice cake out of his pocket as he munched on it quietly. It was so soft it melted right into his mouth with ease. He would also grab another bottle of water as he drank that also, it felt very refreshing. ‘Fresh Spring water’ Makoto thought to himself. ‘There is nothing like it’ Makoto would look up as he saw nothing there. It was quite the open space, looked like it was made for fighting. Makoto would feel a surge of energy as Makoto looked over to his right, then over to his left, as he looked he saw 3 kunai coming his way but moving extremely slow. Makoto would drop his water as he grabbed all 3 kunai and threw them back to were they came from. This time the kunai move at 6 times the speed they were thrown at Makoto. ‘This must be him’ Makoto would think to himself as he waited patiently, trying to hear something, like the man running or something of that sort.

WC: 332
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Catchin Bandits {P}   Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Good good, as the bandit had thought. The intruder seemed lax if not prideful in his abilities. Now was the time to make the striking move. They didn't know the man only that he was after them but what they did know was that everyone held secrets. If that was the truth, then pulling and tugging at them would dwindle one down to nothing if done right. He awaited for the gen to have been hit which normally would have made multiples however this time it was a new gen to be set right after the other. Not only to trap him, but also possibly turn the tables to capture him instead. Sure these techniques were basic, but it was all to add up to a even bigger picture. Now all that was left to do was cause the greatest dwindling of pain. A gruesome image of this intruder's worst fears.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Catchin Bandits {P}   Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:49 am

Makoto would smile as he looked at the guy. He was on the left side wide in the open. I guess he thought Makoto was in the genjutsu. But Makoto’s armor had helped him greatly, it was sad that he couldn’t even beat a rank D genjutsu without it or having pain. But Makoto didn’t care Genjutsu would be the next thing he would want to invest in. Makoto would stare at the man as he looked over, it seems as if the kunai were fakely thrown. It was a set up. Makoto would move with great speed attempting to grab the man’s throat. If he grabbed it he would speak to the man. “We are going to do this nice and easy.” Makoto would say as his grip on the man’s throat would tighten. “You gonna come with me back to Konoha, by free will or forced. The choice is yours. “ After talking to the man harshly Makoto would plan to throw the man into a nearby tree, not hard enough to injure him but hard enough to make a point. Makoto would then wait on the man to make his decision, hopefully he made is wisely.

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Catchin Bandits {P}   Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:01 pm

He seemed trapped, the bandit needed to find a way out of this, something. Somewhere, right now he needed to do it quickly as well. With his neck being held he nearly choked from how strong the grip was, before being thrown into a tree with enough force to practically tremble. However this was a stubborn man and so with enough time he could spare, he was able to do a spinning kick to the tree. This causing it to tip over, it was then he positioned it within his grasp, his speed may be outmatched but his raw strength provided just enough for this. As he the kicked the massive tree towards Makoto, if he were to dodge it however the village they were nearby to would have many homes and possibly even people destroyed from such a fast moving lumber. Even if he took the tree's attack straight on himself, there was his third move to work with. He was getting desperate and so no matter which were to happen he'd be able to run from behind the tree and give out his final move the lariat upon Makoto's chest.

Jutsu:
Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Catchin Bandits {P}   Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Makoto would watch the bandit as his move were extremely slow, but they were indeed very powerful. The guy’s strength was almost as close as Makoto’s from the looks of it. He would get into a proper stance as the man knocked down a rather large tree aiming for Makoto. He would look at the tree as he quickly back up around 20 meters out of range from the tree. Makoto watched closely as the man picked up the tree, attempting to throw it at Makoto. ‘Man this guys is strong as hell. He has no remorse at all. Picking up tree’s like their nothing.’ Makoto was thinking about dodging it but if he did, it had a rather big chance of destroying some of the town behind him with the speed it was going. Makoto would jump up easily and slam his heels right down the middle of the tree smashing it in half against the ground with such strength, leaving the pieces to roll around as Makoto looked up at the man, it seemed as if it was a clothes lining move trying to take off his head, but surely not with this speed. He was far too slow to take off Makoto’s head, but then again his speed was out of this world. Makoto would wait until the man was about 5 meters out until he ran and slid under the man’s arm as he rose up from behind him, looking at the corner of his eye from his left side he would have to move quickly. He would run up behind the man as he performed a taijutsu technique that he hadn’t, performed in a while as he would kick about 6 kicks into each leg as he would aim to hit in the same spots to insure a crack in the bones of his legs. This would cause extreme pain to the man as Makoto would use his speed to gain height as he moved up the man’s spine as he aimed for every 2 disks which would essentially paralyze the man as he moved up kicking into both his shoulder blades, potentially dislocating his shoulders as he would rise his leg up about 5 feet aiming to hit the man in the top of the back of his head which would insure the knock out of the man. Assuming all the hits landed, the man would have been bleeding slightly out his mouth, as you would only see slight bruises on the man’s body but inside his body was another story as Makoto would have broke many bones on the outside. “I tried to warn you” Makoto would say softly after landing on both feet. “But you wanted to be hard headed. But I don’t blame you, I would’ve tried to fight back as well." Makoto would grab the unconscious man as he swung him over his back and walked back to Konoha. Makoto would think to himself along the way back. ‘I wonder why the Hokage wants all these bandits.’\

[EXIT if my move works]

WC: 507

TWC: 1204

Jutsu Used:

Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catchin Bandits {P}   Catchin Bandits {P} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catchin Bandits {P}
Page 1 of 1