Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Global Missions!  Missions for all! I_vote_lcapGlobal Missions!  Missions for all! I_voting_barGlobal Missions!  Missions for all! I_vote_rcap 
Will
Global Missions!  Missions for all! I_vote_lcapGlobal Missions!  Missions for all! I_voting_barGlobal Missions!  Missions for all! I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Global Missions! Missions for all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Global Missions!  Missions for all! Empty
PostSubject: Global Missions! Missions for all!   Global Missions!  Missions for all! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:33 am

These missions are made to be done outside of the major villages, and along the smaller towns and major roads through out the nations.  Anyone can take them regardless of which village they're a member of, or which side of the law they stand on.  Some are made so that 2 people can play in the same topic and challenge each other. I'll make some more later. ^-^

Mission Name: Reagent Hunt
Type: NPC
Client: Novice Healer
Exp/Ryo Reward: 75xp/75ryo
Mission Description: A local healer has tasked you with going into the wilderness and searching for medicinal herbs for use with her treatments.  
Additional Information: N/A
Eligible Members: Everyone

Mission Name: Street Side Bazaar: Odd Jobs
Type: Opportunity
Client: Self Employed
Exp/Ryo Reward: 150xp/25ryo OR 25xp/150ryo
Mission Description: A small band of traveling merchants have set up shop beside one of the trade routes between the nations.  There are several tents and numerous booths selling wares from across the world ranging from weapons to painting.  There is a large crowd buying and selling, and plenty of work for eager nin.  Taking advantage of this opportunity can be either helping booth owners organize or protect their wares, or just picking pockets in the crowd.  There are high level guards watching over the booths, so stealing items just won't be possible.
Additional Information: If you take an honorable route and help the mechants you gain 150xp and 50ryo.  If you take advantage of the crowd to pick pockets or otherwise make some quick, dishonest cash, you get 50xp and 150ryo
Eligible Members: C Rank and below

Mission Name: Merchant Caravan: Getting ready to go.
Type: Scavenger Hunt
Client: NPC Merchant
Exp/Ryo Reward:100xp/100ryo
Mission Description: A merchant has packed his wagon and is prepared to set off for the next town, but he is missing some important things he needs for the road.  Not wanting to spend all day shopping, he has asked that someone run into town and pick up some of the items he needs.  His list is easy and he's willing to pay someone to do this job for them.
Additional Information: The merchant needs 1 wagon wheel, 2 bags of horse feed, and 4 iron horse shoes.
Eligible Members: Anyone

Mission Name: The Race!
Client: NPC Race Master
Exp/Ryo Reward: 0xp/1,000 Ryo
Mission Description: A race has been called, and competitors are lining up.  The course is long and winding, leading through the countryside and cutting across rough terrain.  There are 3 check points each racer has to pass along the way, but how you get to each one is left completely up to you.  Physical confrontation during these events is not common, but there are no rules against them so long as no one gets hurt too badly.  Word has it that Tsunzi the Sprinter(Speed 35) has entered the race, and is the choice to win.
Additional Information: This mission may only be finished once, and may never be repeated.
Eligible Members: B rank and Under

Mission Name: Wolf's Bane
Type: NPC
Client:Novice Healer
Exp/Ryo Reward:200xp/200ryo
Mission Description: A local healer is in need of reagents for her healing salves.  She is looking for a brave soul to venture into the wilds and retrieve some wolf's bane for her.  She knows where some is located, however the location is at the base of a tree, where a very large and very aggressive giant eagle has recently built their nest.  The bird has a wingspan of 20 feet and has a sharp beak and terrifying talons. (str26, speed36, dur16)
Additional Information: Defeat the beast, or sneak past it, and fetch the reagent for the healer.
Eligible Members: C rank and under

Mission Name: Street Side Bazaar
Exp/Ryo Reward:400xp/40ryo OR 40xp/400ryo
Mission Description: A group of traveling merchants have set up shop along side one of the busier trade routes between the nations.  Numerous tents and a dozen booths have opened up to buy and sell wares from across the world, and there is a lot of work to be found.  You can put yourself to work counting money, keeping watch over the crowd, and helping the guard stop trouble makers, or find ways to find profit in less than legal ways.
Additional Information: There are high ranked guards watching over the wares, so stealing items is impossible.
Eligible Members: B Rank and below

Mission Name: Merchant Caravan: Under Way
Client: NPC Traveling Merchant
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250xp/300ryo
Mission Description: A band of traveling merchants and several carts of equipment have recently departed from a town.  Now under way they've asked for some locals to act as bodyguards and guides to the edge of the territory.  Travel is dangerous for merchants, and there might be an attack from bandits.  Then again, it might all be smooth sailing.  Best to be on alert for possible bandit scouts or raiders.
Additional Information: Maybe done in tandem in a single topic with an opponent doing the Case and Count mission.
Eligible Members: C rank and below

Mission Name: Merchant Caravan: Case and Count
Type: Unlawful Opportunity
Client: NPC Rogue
Exp/Ryo Reward:250xp/300ryo
Mission Description: A merchant caravan has recently departed a town and is on its way to the next.  Caravans are easy pickin's, and a local rogue has asked that you case the caravan and count its guards.  You're not expected to fight, but coming back with the number of wagons, guards, possible profits, and a plan to attack them would net a quick bit of Ryo.  Of course, if you're spotted, you get nothing.
Additional Information: May be taken in tandem in one topic with an opponent doing the Under Way mission.
Eligible Members: C Rank and below

Mission Name: Bounty Collection
Client:NPC Store Owner 
Exp/Ryo Reward:250xp/400ryo
Mission Description: A local bandit was spotted after trying to sneak into a town armory.  He stole several weapons, and knows how to use them.  You have been hired to find this man and bring him in to face justice for his crimes.  The bandit is an experienced fighter and won't go down easily. (str30, speed30, dur20, tai3 Buki3, no jutsu). Track down and apprehend the villain in question, and bring him in to justice.  He won't go down without a fight.
Additional Information
Eligible Members: B rank and below

Mission Name: Luna's Tear
Type: Item Collection
Client:NPC Novice Healer 
Exp/Ryo Reward:300xp/300ryo
Mission Description: A local hero has asked for someone brave enough to venture into the wilderness and seek out a rare and special herb for use in her healing ointments.  A flower called Luna's tear is said to only grow far from civilization, and only blooms for an hour each night.  The flower is named for the long pollen stems that stick out from the flower, each one looking like a pale white tear at the end.  Find and bring the flower back to the healer to receive payment.  It is said that in the places where it blooms(be it desert, forest, mountain, or swamp) there are always powerful beasts lurking near by.
Additional Information
Eligible Members: A rank and below

Mission Name: Street Side Bazaar: Crowd Control
Exp/Ryo Reward: 500xp/50ryo
Mission Description: A group of traveling merchants has set up shop along side a major trade route between the nations.  Many tents and a lot of booths have sprung up with merchants selling wares from all across the nations.  The crowd is thick with thieves who want nothing more than to steal from the commoners and swipe an item or two.  You have been paid by all of the merchants to keep watch and keep the peace, and stop these wrong doers.
Additional Information: May be taken in the same topic as another person doing the Sticky Fingers mission.
Eligible Members: A Rank and below

Mission Name: Street Side Bazaar:  Sticky Fingers
Exp/Ryo Reward: 50xp/500yo
Mission Description: A group of traveling merchants has set up shop alongside a major trade route between the nations.  Many tents and a lot of booths have spring up with merchants selling wares from all across the nations.  The crowd is thick with heavy purses and unwitting victims.  You should try to swipe some coins and maybe try to sneak an item or two away from the more loosely guarded booths.  Don't get caught, though, there are a lot of eyes watching.
Additional Information: May be taken in the same topic as another player with the Crowd Control mission.  

Mission Name: Merchant Caravan: Protect the Merchants!
Type: Oppertunity
Client: NPC Traveling Merchant 
Exp/Ryo Reward: 500xp/400ryo
Mission Description: The merchant caravan has gotten well away from the last town and is in a prime position to be ambushed.  Enemies were spotted as an attack was launched, and raiders are coming to steal items and money!  You must stop them.
Additional Information: Raiders are composed of 2 d ranked bandits and 2 C ranked bandits, unless someone is joining this topic with the Have At Them mission.

Mission Name: Merchant Caravan:  Have At Them!
Type: Unlawful Mission
Client: NPC Rogue
Exp/Ryo Reward: 300xp/600ryo
Mission Description: The merchant caravan has gotten well away from the nearest town and is in prime position to ambush.  Have at them!  Rush the caravan with the help from 2 D ranked bandit partners and steal as much loot as you can!
Additional Information: May be played in the same topic as someone using the Protect The Merchants mission.

Mission Name: Bounty Collection
Client: NPC Shop Owner
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400xp/500ryo
Mission Description: A local thug has robbed a small general store and stole their strongbox.  Their life savings is in the box, and they're willing to pay handsomly for the box's return and the criminals arrest.  Find this man and bring him to justice.
Additional Information: The culprit is a B ranked rogue shinobi with 16str,36speed,26dur,16hand(before bonuses), and has 3ninjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu.  He has 2 weapons and 6 jutsu.
Back to top Go down

Global Missions! Missions for all!
Page 1 of 1