Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Waltz              Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Waltz              Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Waltz              Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Waltz              Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Waltz              Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Waltz              Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Waltz              Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Waltz              Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Waltz              Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Waltz              I_vote_lcapWaltz              I_voting_barWaltz              I_vote_rcap 
Will
Waltz              I_vote_lcapWaltz              I_voting_barWaltz              I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Waltz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Waltz              Empty
PostSubject: Waltz    Waltz              Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 4:39 am

Name: Vals
Type: Tai/Gen
Element: Yin
Range: Self | 20m Max
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Same as user
Description: A technique manifested by the user walking in a 3/4 rhythmic pattern, this regularity of tiny sounds and motions induces a state of hypnosis upon all that see or hear it, resulting in particular and vivid hallucinations. In the case of Vals, this causes an apparent clone of the user to appear at his side which then mimics his every movement down to the scent, sound, touch, and even techniques of the original. However, all that he does is totally an illusion and as such cannot cause any harm or pain. This clone appears to interact with the environment and will appear to take damage when struck, however all such interactions and damage taken shall fade away the moment the clone continues moving.

Name: Volver
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 20m
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Instant
Description: Building upon the motions of the Vals, Volver allows the user to trade places with the clone effortlessly, much like the replacement technique. Rather than used to dodge attacks, however, this technique is much more useful in confusing opponents, as should someone continually attempt to keep track of which of the pair is a clone and which is real, the user can continue to rotate and fool them repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Waltz              Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waltz    Waltz              Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:32 pm

First is approved.
Second, I'm iffy on this as it is basically like teleportation which could be used to attack someone if the clone was close to them
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Waltz              Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waltz    Waltz              Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:52 pm

I modeled it off of the replacement jutsu, but I could switch it so that I have to touch the illusion to switch place? Basically it's supposed to allow me to swap places so that I don't become too predictable since the first jutsu only makes one clone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waltz              Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waltz    Waltz              Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waltz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: