Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] I_vote_lcapTunnels and Bunkers [p] I_voting_barTunnels and Bunkers [p] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tunnels and Bunkers [p] I_vote_lcapTunnels and Bunkers [p] I_voting_barTunnels and Bunkers [p] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tunnels and Bunkers [p]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clad

Clad

Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Empty
PostSubject: Tunnels and Bunkers [p]   Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:37 pm

It really was a bizarre job for a Jounin. People would think hey, Jounin, Captains. Living the glamorous life with good pay and selecting jobs they want. It wasn't like that, maybe if you were a Jounin from a powerful family. Jounin really meant you had irregular hours bit of a pay raise access to more life threatening work environment and really more little people to worry about. Yurae? She didn't mind the jobs she got. Sure some of them were out right humiliating for someone of her rank but life needs to be taken with a grain of salt and it didn't hurt to look at the silver linings. The mission at hand was simple enough. Manual labor. It was no hidden secret that Hidden Ninja Villages experience war. Another open secret is that not everyone in a Ninja Village, is a Ninja, ironically. If you thought about it was only logical. Who does the cooking? Restaurant owners, stall owners and family. I mean sure you could cook for yourself but you don't always have that luxury and sometimes you just want to relax. I'm talking about the civilians in the village. Now when a war breaks out, civilians can't fight. They're not made to rip, tear and kill each other, no that's the job description of the Shinobi. You can't have civilians just roll around a war zone and expect them to be safe. No, you need an underground system connected to a series of underground bunkers. Yet that's the job, dig giant fucking tunnels and giant fucking rooms so that shit stains who don't do fuck all against the enemy.

Now, now. That was unfair one couldn't expect an untrained individual to defend themselves. AND how else would the collective body they were experience the convenience of fresh meat by a simple exchange of some ryo? Sure as hell no one was going to her cattle and tend to plant all days. The blood that spills out of animal is quite the scene. Yes, what of the sugars and sweets? Do we know how to make those? Fine fine...

Yurae shook her head slowly as her red hair rustled the dust away. She was dressed in a worker's white top an orange jumpsuit tied at her waists, boots for marching, a bright yellow helmet with a little light was placed gently on her head and finally a pick axe. There was soot and dust smeared across her white shirt and some was even on her face. She felt an itch coming on her nose and a stray finger rubbed it before it even began. She was working on a tunnel with a couple other volunteers for the job. She was part of a group that had no elemental affinity to dig tunnels, as such she worked with a pick axe like some rounin scrub would do. Yes, she was inclined to agree against such manual labour. But pickaxes, the dream of an adventurer. Yurae waved her hand. So many flies down here.

In the distance there were thunderous echoes of Earth being moved in big masses. The Earth Jutsu users were making the majority of the Bunker spaces. Shifting an changing the position of the soil around them caused light tremours. Yurae held onto the side of the Earth and waited for the vibrations to end. She coughed away the dust and ignored the complaints of "Elementals". Yurae never really checked her elemental affinity and she wondered briefly if she should. Then the flies started to buzz once more and she let her mind focus on the task at hand. She swung her pick to the side, lifted it up in an arc and let if fall naturally. Bit by bit she removed the earth in small chunks as another team shoveled it up and carted it away to the surface.

Hours passed and Yurae's group of workers were called off for a break and a new team of Earth Jutsu user's took their place. They had dug long enough to form another bunker space there. Shinohara walked with the other volunteers back towards the tunnel entrance. A stream of headlights soon convened like ants going to go on a harvest run. Fresh air was welcoming and the group sat under a shaded hut adjusting their eyes to the brightness of the sun. Here they were given a bowl of water to wash their hands and faces and the water gradually turned a muddy red with all the dirt. Well, Shinohara was done for the day. She could go home but she felt sticking around a little longer. She sat there in the shade as rice balls were being handed out. She wasn't hungry and handed hers over to a young lad who looked like needed the extra food. Growing up and what not. There under the somewhat less hot shade of the hut a balding man of a civilian told the group stories of giant man eating worms he had once encountered. Even in her indifference Yurae suspected the man was over exaggerating the Worms. But she didn't mind. Not one bit.
856/850
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels and Bunkers [p]   Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Yurae had stuck around after all the digging was done. She sat around them listening to stories but soon something told her that the people around her were getting uncomfortable from her presence. A little birdy had told them who she was. Fun. No more than 5 minutes ago they had all been sharing food and even before then sweating in the mines together. All form of kin ship had disappeared and they had gradually begun to move away from her. Hmm, she didn't blame them. She stood up and left them to their devices her indifferent facial expression finding herself at the desk of a few construction workers. they were pouring over blueprints for the actual tunnel designs. Diagrams of white lines in complex fashion running through the blue paper over gridded lines.

Most of it didn't make any sense to her but she watched as they discussed and traced lines. The problem at hand was their current designs would collide with the sewer system within Sunagakure. Between them they argued and suggested alternatives to each other. However a no visible solution could be shown. Yurae had no idea what was what but she began to have the basic understandings of how a blue print was laid out. It was interesting to say the least. She wished she could help come up with a solution to the problem but she had no experience in construction other than digging tunnels. The spirits in her body began to tell her what each of the tunnel designers thought about each other.

One was genuinely pondering on the problem while the remaining two simply hated each other and argued unconditionally against the other. She sat there while the 3 of them engaged in heated debate. So zealous that the 3 of them didn't notice Yurae come or walk away. Usually the hero would come up with a solution to save the day but really all she did was take up space for a while. At least on the plus side Yurae had basics understandings on how to read blueprints of building and the schematics of a construction process.

Her feet found her now at the kitchen's helping serve food. The half dozen ladies there seemed to swamped with work as they desperately tried to cook enough meals to feed all these hungry workers. In the same pace she usually took everything she walked over to a bowl of water. She cleaned her hand once more and washed her face of the grime. Most ladies wore makeup, Yurae didn't wear any and had no problems with any of it smearing. She was familiar around the kitchen and a boastful mind would say she was a brilliant cook. In all honesty she just cooked good food. Nothing that tasted bad just food that tasted good. She took to helping serve the food first. Her freakishly strong body picking up the large vats of food and placing them on the serving tables. She dished out healthy portions to the hungry workers in line. They were pleased to be served hot food.

Not shortly after she had started doing this one of the ladies laughed and instructed her to give smaller portions or else they would not have any left for those at the end of the line. Shinohara nodded and began to serve smaller portions to the workers who seem to be let down at their share of the food. Hmm maybe she was serving too little. Her eyes glanced over to the line and her mind went to work dividing the food available to the number of people in line. She wasn't going to be exact to the milliliter but she would have a better serving suggestion. There were things Yurae was not good at but there were things her mind excelled at. Soon she was serving good portions of food to happy workers and had enough food for the those who were at the back of the line. Once the food had emptied she swapped out the giant empty pot with a new one.

Thinking one of the older ladies could use a break she switched with her. Now Yurae saw to cutting up vegetables in their hundreds while the lady had the luxury of having to simply ladle the food. Yurae cut quickly and effectively. The ladies seemed to be pleased with the extra help and commented on her youth and how pretty she was. Some kidded that they wanted her to be their daughter in law. She didn't respond to it and simply scratched her nose. The lady that was serving food held brief conversation with the workers as they passed, commending the workers for their labor and telling them to enjoy their meal. Hmm, it was something she could learn from.

Once their job was done all they had to do was clean the pots and pans and packup. Yurae helped with taking down the make shift canopy for the food tent. The ladies worked quickly to pack up before the sun went down. Once they were done they asked Shinohara to join them in the bathtubs. She was tempted but she needed to return home and feed her family. Hence that was where she last saw the lunch ladies.

879/850
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels and Bunkers [p]   Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:37 am

It really was a bizarre job for a Jounin. People would think hey, Jounin, Captains. Living the glamorous life with good pay and selecting jobs they want. It wasn't like that, maybe if you were a Jounin from a powerful family. Jounin really meant you had irregular hours bit of a pay raise access to more life threatening work environment and really more little people to worry about. Yurae? She didn't mind the jobs she got. Sure some of them were out right humiliating for someone of her rank but life needs to be taken with a grain of salt and it didn't hurt to look at the silver linings. The mission at hand was simple enough. Manual labor. It was no hidden secret that Hidden Ninja Villages experience war. Another open secret is that not everyone in a Ninja Village, is a Ninja, ironically. If you thought about it was only logical. Who does the cooking? Restaurant owners, stall owners and family. I mean sure you could cook for yourself but you don't always have that luxury and sometimes you just want to relax. I'm talking about the civilians in the village.  Now when a war breaks out, civilians can't fight. They're not made to rip, tear and kill each other, no that's the job description of the Shinobi. You can't have civilians just roll around a war zone and expect them to be safe. No, you need an underground system connected to a series of underground bunkers. Yet that's the job, dig giant fucking tunnels and giant fucking rooms so that shit stains who don't do fuck all against the enemy.

Now, now. That was unfair one couldn't expect an untrained individual to defend themselves. AND how else would the collective body they were experience the convenience of fresh meat by a simple exchange of some ryo? Sure as hell no one was going to her cattle and tend to plant all days. The blood that spills out of animal is quite the scene. Yes, what of the sugars and sweets? Do we know how to make those? Fine fine...

Yurae shook her head slowly as her red hair rustled the dust away. She was dressed in a worker's white top an orange jumpsuit tied at her waists, boots for marching, a bright yellow helmet with a little light was placed gently on her head and finally a pick axe. There was soot and dust smeared across her white shirt and some was even on her face.  She felt an itch coming on her nose and a stray finger rubbed it before it even began. She was working on a tunnel with a couple other volunteers for the job. She was part of a group that had no elemental affinity to dig tunnels, as such she worked with a pick axe like some rounin scrub would do. Yes, she was inclined to agree against such manual labour. But pickaxes, the dream of an adventurer. Yurae waved her hand. So many flies down here.

In the distance there were thunderous echoes of Earth being moved in big masses. The Earth Jutsu users were making the majority of the Bunker spaces. Shifting an changing the position of the soil around them caused light tremours. Yurae held onto the side of the Earth and waited for the vibrations to end. She coughed away the dust and ignored the complaints of "Elementals". Yurae never really checked her elemental affinity and she wondered briefly if she should. Then the flies started to buzz once more and she let her mind focus on the task at hand. She swung her pick to the side, lifted it up in an arc and let if fall naturally. Bit by bit she removed the earth in small chunks as another team shoveled it up and carted it away to the surface.

Hours passed and Yurae's group of workers were called off for a break and a new team of Earth Jutsu user's took their place. They had dug long enough to form another bunker space there. Shinohara walked with the other volunteers back towards the tunnel entrance. A stream of headlights soon convened like ants going to go on a harvest run. Fresh air was welcoming and the group sat under a shaded hut adjusting their eyes to the brightness of the sun. Here they were given a bowl of water to wash their hands and faces and the water gradually turned a muddy red with all the dirt. Well, Shinohara was done for the day. She could go home but she felt sticking around a little longer. She sat there in the shade as rice balls were being handed out. She wasn't hungry and handed hers over to a young lad who looked like needed the extra food. Growing up and what not. There under the somewhat less hot shade of the hut a balding man of a civilian told the group stories of giant man eating worms he had once encountered. Even in her indifference Yurae suspected the man was over exaggerating the Worms. But she didn't mind. Not one bit.
856/850
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels and Bunkers [p]   Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:39 am

Yurae had stuck around after all the digging was done. She sat around them listening to stories but soon something told her that the people around her were getting uncomfortable from her presence. A little birdy had told them who she was. Fun. No more than 5 minutes ago they had all been sharing food and even before then sweating in the mines together. All form of kin ship had disappeared and they had gradually begun to move away from her. Hmm, she didn't blame them. She stood up and left them to their devices her indifferent facial expression finding herself at the desk of a few construction workers. they were pouring over blueprints for the actual tunnel designs. Diagrams of white lines in complex fashion running through the blue paper over gridded lines.

Most of it didn't make any sense to her but she watched as they discussed and traced lines. The problem at hand was their current designs would collide with the sewer system within Sunagakure. Between them they argued and suggested alternatives to each other. However a no visible solution could be shown. Yurae had no idea what was what but she began to have the basic understandings of how a blue print was laid out. It was interesting to say the least. She wished she could help come up with a solution to the problem but she had no experience in construction other than digging tunnels. The spirits in her body began to tell her what each of the tunnel designers thought about each other.

One was genuinely pondering on the problem while the remaining two simply hated each other and argued unconditionally against the other. She sat there while the 3 of them engaged in heated debate. So zealous that the 3 of them didn't notice Yurae come or walk away. Usually the hero would come up with a solution to save the day but really all she did was take up space for a while. At least on the plus side Yurae had basics understandings on how to read blueprints of building and the schematics of a construction process.

Her feet found her now at the kitchen's helping serve food. The half dozen ladies there seemed to swamped with work as they desperately tried to cook enough meals to feed all these hungry workers. In the same pace she usually took everything she walked over to a bowl of water. She cleaned her hand once more and washed her face of the grime. Most ladies wore makeup, Yurae didn't wear any and had no problems with any of it smearing. She was familiar around the kitchen and a boastful mind would say she was a brilliant cook. In all honesty she just cooked good food. Nothing that tasted bad just food that tasted good. She took to helping serve the food first. Her freakishly strong body picking up the large vats of food and placing them on the serving tables. She dished out healthy portions to the hungry workers in line. They were pleased to be served hot food.

Not shortly after she had started doing this one of the ladies laughed and instructed her to give smaller portions or else they would not have any left for those at the end of the line. Shinohara nodded and began to serve smaller portions to the workers who seem to be let down at their share of the food. Hmm maybe she was serving too little. Her eyes glanced over to the line and her mind went to work dividing the food available to the number of people in line. She wasn't going to be exact to the milliliter but she would have a better serving suggestion. There were things Yurae was not good at but there were things her mind excelled at. Soon she was serving good portions of food to happy workers and had enough food for the those who were at the back of the line. Once the food had emptied she swapped out the giant empty pot with a new one.

Thinking one of the older ladies could use a break she switched with her. Now Yurae saw to cutting up vegetables in their hundreds while the lady had the luxury of having to simply ladle the food. Yurae cut quickly and effectively. The ladies seemed to be pleased with the extra help and commented on her youth and how pretty she was. Some kidded that they wanted her to be their daughter in law. She didn't respond to it and simply scratched her nose. The lady that was serving food held brief conversation with the workers as they passed, commending the workers for their labor and telling them to enjoy their meal. Hmm, it was something she could learn from.

Once their job was done all they had to do was clean the pots and pans and packup. Yurae helped with taking down the make shift canopy for the food tent. The ladies worked quickly to pack up before the sun went down. Once they were done they asked Shinohara to join them in the bathtubs. She was tempted but she needed to return home and feed her family. Hence that was where she last saw the lunch ladies.

879/850
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels and Bunkers [p]   Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:26 pm

It really was a bizarre job for a Jounin. People would think hey, Jounin, Captains. Living the glamorous life with good pay and selecting jobs they want. It wasn't like that, maybe if you were a Jounin from a powerful family. Jounin really meant you had irregular hours bit of a pay raise access to more life threatening work environment and really more little people to worry about. Yurae? She didn't mind the jobs she got. Sure some of them were out right humiliating for someone of her rank but life needs to be taken with a grain of salt and it didn't hurt to look at the silver linings. The mission at hand was simple enough. Manual labor. It was no hidden secret that Hidden Ninja Villages experience war. Another open secret is that not everyone in a Ninja Village, is a Ninja, ironically. If you thought about it was only logical. Who does the cooking? Restaurant owners, stall owners and family. I mean sure you could cook for yourself but you don't always have that luxury and sometimes you just want to relax. I'm talking about the civilians in the village.  Now when a war breaks out, civilians can't fight. They're not made to rip, tear and kill each other, no that's the job description of the Shinobi. You can't have civilians just roll around a war zone and expect them to be safe. No, you need an underground system connected to a series of underground bunkers. Yet that's the job, dig giant fucking tunnels and giant fucking rooms so that shit stains who don't do fuck all against the enemy.

Yurae shook her head slowly as her red hair rustled the dust away. She was dressed in a worker's white top an orange jumpsuit tied at her waists, boots for marching, a bright yellow helmet with a little light was placed gently on her head and finally a pick axe. There was soot and dust smeared across her white shirt and some was even on her face.  She felt an itch coming on her nose and a stray finger rubbed it before it even began. She was working on a tunnel with a couple other volunteers for the job. She was part of a group that had no elemental affinity to dig tunnels, as such she worked with a pick axe like some rounin scrub would do. Yes, she was inclined to agree against such manual labour. But pickaxes, the dream of an adventurer. Yurae waved her hand. So many flies down here.

856/850
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels and Bunkers [p]   Tunnels and Bunkers [p] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunnels and Bunkers [p]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Wind-
Jump to: